Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Room of Requirement

+17
Lily Luna Potter
Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter
Albus Severus Potter
James Sirius Potter
Parvati Patil
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Jack Smith
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Gideon Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
21 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Room of Requirement - Page 8 Empty Re: The Room of Requirement

Post  James Sirius Potter February 4th 2011, 4:53 am

Oh, no worries. James is being very careful around her bruises. Once he was done with her shoulders, he moved his hands to her arm, massaging her bicep gently with his fingers before moving to the other arm. Once he had given attention to both of her arms, he moved his fingers to gently run along her back once more. He was gentle as he moved up and down the sides of her spine and soon dipping lower. He told himself to not go too low, yet he couldn't help but to run his fingers right to where the top of the towel was. He then took a moment to recall what the book said. Her legs. Yes, that was it. Starting at her feet, he massaged the right one for a bit before slowly moving to her calf and then her higher. His hands had to slip under the towel, yet the book said the thigh was a good place to massage. He then did the same with the other leg, being extra slow as his fingers trailed experimentally on the skin of her thigh before massaging the area. He then moved his hands out from under the towel and gripped and slid them up her back once more. He leaned his mouth down to her ear, whispering, "How am I doing?" before letting his teeth and then lips graze her ear. Oops?

James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 4th 2011, 5:08 am

Parvati relaxed into the bed, trying to clear her mind of everything except for the feel of James' hands on her. He truly was amazing with his hands and she found herself never wanting this moment to end. She wasn't one to be able to clear her mind very easily so she tried to just think of things that were relevant. Like James. She thought about how lucky she was to have such a great guy. Even though he may not think he is perfect, she thought he was. Out of all the guys she had ever dated, which wasn't very many, he definitely treated her the best compared to the rest of them all combined. She let out a happy, content sigh as she felt him begin to massage her thigh and she found herself wanting his hands to move up a little higher. Parvati was completely relaxed, and slightly out of it by the time he placed his hands on her back again. "Mmm, amaz--" She started before she let out a surprised gasp when his teeth and lips grazed her ear. It was one thing to be expecting something like that to happen but when he took her by surprise it definitely seemed to have more effect on her. She let out a deep breath and tried to relax herself again. He had worked her up quite a bit from that little move be pulled. She swallowed hard. "Amazing." She said, finishing what she started saying moments before as if nothing had happened.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 4th 2011, 5:14 am

He felt almost a little evil for what he did, but he really did like the way she reacted to the way he grazed her ear. "Well I'm glad to hear that," he said, a small playful smirk on his face. Not that she could see it of course. He moved his hands slowly along her back some more. Once he was sure he had her relaxed, his mouth zeroed in on her ear again. He wasn't so light with touching it this time though. His teeth nibbled on it for a moment before he took the earlobe between his lips and sucked on it. The reaction was always what made it completely worth it. He really wasn't sure what to expect out of her though, perhaps another gasp? Whatever it was, it would have him grinning in satisfaction.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 4th 2011, 5:23 am

Parvati let out a soft sigh as she felt his hands go back to her back. Glad to feel his mouth off of her ear. She hoped that he was just messing with her a little bit and that he wouldn't go back for her ear. But then did did it. He went back for her ear. "Oh my god." She breathed out quickly as she felt his lips on her ear once again, using more pressure this time. She closed her eyes slightly, gripping onto the sheet on the bed with her hand that was out of the cast as he continued his actions on her ear. It was almost as if he found it entertaining when he did this to her. When he practically tortured her. "James." She breathed out quietly, attempting to ask him if he was trying to kill her or not but not finding herself able to say more than just his name at the moment.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 4th 2011, 5:33 am

His eyes opened when he heard her say something and he glanced down to notice her hand fisting in the sheet. Well, it seemed that going for her ear was like magic or something. She really did enjoy it and he rather enjoyed seeing her enjoy it. If that made sense. Dom isn't quite sure. Anyway. When he heard her say his name, he hummed as if asking "What?". He decided to pull his mouth off of her ear for a moment because he might be distracting her from answering. Instead he used his hand to gather her hair in his hand and hold it away from the neck. "Something wrong?" he murmured, dropping his lips to her neck and dropping slow, sensual kisses down the back of it.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 4th 2011, 5:40 am

That totally did make sense. I understood it completely. Yup. Her grip on the sheet lightened when he took his mouth off of her ear and she let out a deep breath. "No.." She said softly. "I just wanted you to know something." She said, taking another deep breath, attempting to calm herself down and talk as calmly as possible. He did get her quite worked up and she didn't want to talk and sound all shaky. It was best if he didn't know how much he really affected her even though he seemed to know exactly how much he affected her. "I want you to know that you are really good at giving massages." She said with a small nod. "Really good."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 4th 2011, 5:46 am

"Oh, well I'm glad to hear that," he said, pulling his mouth off of her skin. "I guess that means we'll have to do this more often then, right?" he asked. As his body stood on her right side, he used his left hand to lightly rub her left hip as his lips once more landed on her skin. He kissed her neck, then began to kiss down her spine. He was extra slow now, his mouth moving with such precision as his hand continued to massage her hip. He stopped when he reached the small of her back, figuring he ought to not go any lower. "You're so gorgeous," he mumbled, not really realizing he had said it aloud.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 4th 2011, 5:54 am

"Mmmm, definitely." She said quietly, going back into her completely relaxed state as his lips were on her back and away from her ear completely. When you really think about it for him to go for the ear right now was quite evil. She was so vulnerable, she was laying down with her eyes closed and obviously couldn't see what James was doing so it was just evil for him to do that. When she heard his words a small smile spread across her lips. "Well thank you." She said softly, still smiling. "You're pretty good looking yourself." She replied with a that small smile still on her lips, not that he could see since his lips were still on her back but he could probably tell from the tone of her voice that she was smiling.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 4th 2011, 6:16 am

His eyes opened when he realized that he had totally said that out loud. Well oops? It wasn't as if it wasn't true though, so he really didn't mind admitting what was on his mind. James smiled softly when she said he was good looking, for the little compliments always did help. He moved his mouth back up her back once more, the kisses being quick until he reached her shoulder. "So why is it," he began to ask, his tone slightly husky, "that you tend to go crazy when my mouth goes to your ear?" He gave her much more warning this time, his lips brushing against her earlobe. "I'm just curious," he whispered in her ear. He kept his mouth close, not moving it away yet not catching the lobe between his teeth or lips. He just waited, practically teasing her as he didn't do anything.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 4th 2011, 6:22 am

Parvati attempted to glance over at him as he asked his question and prepared herself for what she expected him to do as she felt his lips brush against her ear. She would be prepared this time if he did anything. "I'm sorry James." She said quietly. "I'm not so sure I know what you are talking about." She said, obviously lying. She suddenly feelt like her body was on fire. She was extremely nervous and it made her even more nervous that the way she was laying down she couldn't see him to prepare herself for anything he was about to do. He was almost torturing her the way he kept taking her by surprise and now when she actually expected him to do something, he wasn't doing anything. It was practically like torture except for one thing, she didn't want him to stop.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 4th 2011, 6:38 am

"Don't know what I'm talking about?" he repeated with an amused smile. "Now, now, don't lie!" he said with a light laugh. He waited a moment longer before letting his mouth move forward. His lips grazed her ear slowly; not kissing, not sucking. As he allowed his fingertips of his left hand to brush up and down her back lightly, he murmured, "Well I love it." He allowed his lips to separate, taking her earlobe between his lips once more. He was eager to get another reaction out of her, so he waited, slightly anxious, to see what she did when he began to suck on her ear again.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 4th 2011, 6:52 am

Parvati just stayed silent. She knew that he would obviously know she was lying. "James...don't." She warned him slightly as his lips were just barely touching her ear. It wasn't that she wanted him to stop, she just wanted him to stop teasing her with her biggest weakness. She would actually just prefer is he didn't tease her at all, but that would never happen. She let out a moan as his lips were once again on her ear, a shiver going down her spine as he sucked on her ear. It was unbelievable how much he was making her want him. How much she just wanted to turn around and kiss him but it would be quite difficult to do that considering she would need to pull him off of her ear which she definitely didn't want to do.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 4th 2011, 7:06 am

Of course he ignored her warning. Hell, why would he listen when he wanted more than anything to get a reaction out of her. He heard her moan, a sound that he found quite enjoyable. Of all the ways she had responded to his administrations, the moan was definitely his favourite. There was something about it that had caused himself to scold his body and tell it to remain calm and in control. His teeth tugged at her earlobe before pulling away. "Do you really want me to stop?" he asked quietly.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 4th 2011, 7:11 am

Parvati shook her head when he asked if she wanted him to stop. She quickly rolled over so she was on her back, not even thinking about the fact that she probably just flashed him if he was looking at her anywhere but her face. "No." She said quickly before she pulled him down to her by his neck, pressing her lips against his eagerly. She wanted him an abnormal amount right now and she did not want him to stop in any way. She just wanted him to touch her, she didn't care where or how. She just wanted to feel his body against hers right now and that was it.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter February 4th 2011, 7:25 am

Continued here: Rated RoR
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 8:37 am

Parvati in in the ROR. She is a little bit off since she was just in here recently having oral sex with James. You know. No big deal. So she is here waiting for her friend to come and meet her. OH YAY.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 6th 2011, 8:42 am

Al walked up to the room of requirements where he was supposed to meet Parvati. He had brought his own guitar and piano which was really heavy as he carried it up the stairs. He walked past the wall three times with his piano, walking in when the door appeared. "Hey, Parv," he greeted as he noticed she was already there. "How've you been?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 8:45 am

Parvati looked up at Al, grinning widely. "Hi Al!" She said standing up from the couch she had been sitting on. Yup. there is a couch in here. "I've been really great." She said with a wide grin. "Superb! Amazing! Spectacular!" She said and then stopped talking and looked around awkwardly. "You?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 6th 2011, 9:03 am

Al nodded slowly as he walked into the room and set his guitar down. "Okayyyy. Care to explain the reason for this fabulous mood of yours?" he asked curiously, wondering what had put Parvati in such high spirits.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 5:40 pm

Parvati walked over to him still grinning. "Oh, I just, I just think I'm kind of in love with your brother." She said with a wide grin. She knew it may be a bit awkward just telling him that like that but he did ask so yeah.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 6th 2011, 7:22 pm

Al's face fell at her words and he leaned back against the piano as he tried to process this new information. James was in a serious relationship, and possibly in love with a girl...and he hadn't even bothered to tell his own brother about it. "Oh..."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 7:24 pm

Parvati realized that Al seemed to be quite upset at her words. She walked over to him and leaned against the piano next to him. "Um." She said not really sure what to say to him. "Did I say something wrong?" She asked, wondering why he seemed to upset about that.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 6th 2011, 9:21 pm

"My brother has an amazing girlfriend who loves him, and he didn't bother telling me," he mumbled quietly. He didn't like ruining her mood, but he couldn't help but be upset by everything his brother had kept from him since their fight. "We haven't talked since we fought over me dating Scorpius...and that was before Christmas."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 9:29 pm

Parvati looked at him sadly and hopped up and sat on the edge of the Piano, swinging her legs back and forth slightly as she looked at him. "Wait, why did you fight about you dating Scorpius?" She asked him, hoping it wasn't a very touchy subject. "If you don't mind me asking." She added quietly.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 7th 2011, 12:11 am

Al sighed and hoisted himself up onto the piano next to Parvati. "Scorpius is a Malfoy. He's a Slytherin. He's everything that James hates in a person. He won't listen to me when I tell him that Scorpius is different than his family. He thinks Scorpius is just using me and that I'm going to get hurt."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next