Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Room of Requirement

+17
Lily Luna Potter
Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter
Albus Severus Potter
James Sirius Potter
Parvati Patil
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Jack Smith
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Gideon Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
21 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Room of Requirement - Page 10 Empty Re: The Room of Requirement

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 8th 2011, 7:12 am

"I don't mind singing." He grabbed his own guitar and sat himself up on top of the piano again. "Hmm..." He tried to come up with a song as he strummed absentmindedly at the chords of the guitar. He smirked as he thought of a perfect song that he hoped might possibly make Parvati laugh, then proceeded to play the song 'Loser' by Beck on his guitar.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 8th 2011, 7:16 am

Parvati smiled and brought her legs up towards her and crossed them so she was sitting criss cross apple sauce in her chair. She smiled at him as he started strumming and as he started the song she realized it was one that she had not heard before. She listened to the words and looked a bit confused as the words to the song were quite odds words. As he continued she couldn't help but keep a goofy grin on her face and laugh because the words were quite ridiculous.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 8th 2011, 7:33 am

As the song finished, he stopped strumming his guitar and burst out laughing. "Yeah, it's a weird song, but I thought it might make you feel a little better. I feel sort of bad for upsetting you with the whole trying to suggest that you sing on your own thing. Uhh, did you like it?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 8th 2011, 7:35 am

Parvati smiled. "You didn't upset me. I just got kind of nervous at the thought of singing just by myself." She said as she looked down at the ground, slightly embarrassed. She looked up at him after a moment and nodded. "Yes! I loved it!" She said and smiled at him. "It was probably the best song I've ever heard! Where did you even hear that song?" She asked with a light laugh.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 8th 2011, 7:43 am

Al shrugged. "I don't even know. I've always been interested in music, so I would go looking for different artists to listen to their music." He set the guitar down next to him and leaned back on his hands. "I've never really been into magic so I spend most of my time researching new music and stuff like that."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 8th 2011, 7:45 am

"Huh." She said nodding slightly. "Well that's cool. Music is a great hobby I think." She said with a smile. "I mean, it can pretty much help you cope with anything. There is a song out there for like any emotion you might be feeling." She said with a sigh as she leaned back in her chair.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 8th 2011, 8:05 am

Al's eyes widened as he nodded in agreement. "Exactly! There's a song for every possibly emotion out there! Any life even that happens to you, there's a song for it...and if not, then you just write one. I always turn to music when I'm upset...or angry...or just really happy. It's always been there for me."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 8th 2011, 3:24 pm

Parvati nodded and smiled at him and couldn't help but ask what she was thinking. "You--You write your own songs?" She asked him as she looked over at him. She had never though to try to write her own song. It always seemed like something really difficult to do and she felt like her songs would just turn out repetitive like the black eyed peas.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 8th 2011, 4:14 pm

Al blushed slightly as he realized he had told her. Even Scorpius didn't know that he wrote his own songs. No one did. "Erm...Sometimes. They're not very good. Just random lyrics that come to my head. I like coming up with the melody, it's the words that aren't so easy."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 8th 2011, 11:44 pm

"Well, that's still really cool!" She said with a wide grin. "I've never tried writing a song but I am sure it's difficult." She said with a small nod. "If you don't mind me asking. What kind of stuff do you write about when you write songs?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 9th 2011, 1:18 am

"Anything," he shrugged. "Everything. I just write about whatever. It sort of depends what I'm going through at the time," he answered honestly, knowing that he could trust Parvati enough to tell her all this. "Recently I've been writing about the same thing though, so I guess it just depends."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 9th 2011, 1:25 am

Parvati didn't want to push him into telling her what exactly it was that he was writing about but she was still incredibly curious as to what it was. "UM. I don't want to push you into telling me anything but..." She said leaning closer. "What is it you have been writing about?" She asked quietly. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to I'm just curious." She added.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 9th 2011, 1:39 am

Al flushed and looked down at his hands in the lap, smiling shyly as he quietly answered her question. "Scorpius." He had quite a few songs about his boyfriend and his feelings about his boyfriend, but he had never shared them with anyone, especially not Scorpius. Too embarrassing.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 9th 2011, 1:48 am

"Awwwwwwwwwww." Parvati said, dragging it out slightly as a huge grin spread across her lips. "That is so sweet! and nice! and awwwwww!" She said grinning at him. "Do you ever sing them to him? Ever?" She asked looking over at him. "I'm sure he would like it if you did."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 9th 2011, 1:59 am

Al shook his head, still not making eye contact with Parvati. "No. He has no idea I write songs or music. And I doubt he'd like to hear them. I mean, Scorpius is amazing and all, but he's never been much of the romantic type. It'd probably just embarrass him to know I write songs that are just about him."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 9th 2011, 2:02 am

Parvati bit her lip lightly and nodded. "I would say you should show Scorpius what you can do because you are so talented and he would probably love your voice and stuff but I really have no room to talk." She said with a light shrug. "James has no idea that I sing or anything."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 9th 2011, 2:08 am

"Are you planning on ever telling him? I mean, I'm not saying you have to but...you have an amazing voice, and although James could care less that I can sing, I bet he would love listening to you."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 9th 2011, 2:12 am

Parvati bit her lip lightly and shook her head. "I don't know if I will ever tell him. If I do it won't be for a while, when I am no longer afraid of singing in front of people." She said with a small nod. "Does he know you can sing?" She asked him. "I highly doubt he doesn't care at all."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 9th 2011, 2:27 am

"Well, I guess he knows. Like I told you last time, I used to sing in front of my family when I was younger," he reminded her. "But now...I sort of just stay in my room when I'm working with music. James and I have sort of grown apart ever since I got sorted into Slytherin."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 9th 2011, 2:30 am

Parvati nodded. "Yeah, he mentioned that once I think." She said with a small nod. "I don't really get why though. I mean you're super nice. It's not like Slytherin defines you as a person. Just because you are in Slytherin doesn't mean you're a jerk."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 9th 2011, 6:36 am

Al smiled gratefully and shrugged his shoulders. "I don't get it either. I always thought we were an accepting family, but I guess not. I...I haven't even told my dad about being gay yet."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 9th 2011, 11:46 pm

Parvati widened her eyes slightly as he said he hadn't even told his dad that he was gay yet. "Wh--Why?" She asked sounding a bit concerned. "You don't think he'll accept you if you are?" She asked and then thought for a moment. "Nobody in my family know that I've had sex with a girl." She said, very very quietly. She didn't know why she said it exactly, but she did.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 10th 2011, 12:27 am

Al widened his eyes in shock as Parvati confessed having sex with another girl. He had no idea she was into that. Well, he knew she was known for sleeping around a bit (though he had learned how wrong those rumors were once he got to know her) but he didn't think she ever got with girls. "Y-you did? Wow, I...Um..." He decided not to question it. Maybe she didn't want to talk about it. Besides, she was with James now anyway...right? "I don't know, honestly. I hope he will but I can't be sure."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 10th 2011, 12:32 am

Parvati blushed as much as she could, which wasn't much because as I have explained in the past she can not blush that well. "Yeah. Just um, only one time." She said quietly and hoping Al wouldn't tell James because Parvati would feel a bit awkward if her boyfriend knew she has had sex with a girl before. "Well, have you told your mom that you are?" She asked as she looked up at him. "I mean in most cases moms are a lot more acceptive than dads are and if you tell your mom you could always ask her what she thinks your dad will think of it and then you'll know how to break it to him a bit more easily."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter February 10th 2011, 1:45 am

"Ooh..." He slowly looked away and went along with her change of subject. "I told her. She was really great with the whole thing. I have no idea what my dad's going to do though. He hates the Malfoys, and I have no idea what he thinks about gay people. It's never exactly been a conversation we've had to deal with in the past."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next