Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Room of Requirement

+17
Lily Luna Potter
Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter
Albus Severus Potter
James Sirius Potter
Parvati Patil
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Jack Smith
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Gideon Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
21 posters

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

The Room of Requirement - Page 14 Empty Re: The Room of Requirement

Post  Draco Malfoy May 21st 2011, 12:15 am

Draco figured he'd give her the opportunity to protest but as she didn't make a move he kept his lips sliding over her shoulder, knocking the shoulders off her dress completely and letting it start to fall off. It only slipped down so far between them before it was caught on her arms, and he moved his kisses back up to her lips again, his hands moving to actually pull the dress down and off her arms.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 21st 2011, 8:54 am

Pansy merely kept her eyes closed and continued breathing slowly as his lips moved along her skin. She could feel her dress moving down inch by inch, though before it could truly reveal anything it had stopped on account of the tight sleeves which were still on her arms, keeping it somewhat in place. She peeked her eyes open for a moment when he moved his mouth from her shoulder, but as she saw his face returning to hers, she closed her eyes and kissed him back, straightening her arm as his large hand ran down it, carefully pulling at her sleeve.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 4th 2011, 11:23 pm

Parvati was rather excited for the sleepover she had all planned with Al. It was going to be awesome. She walked down the hallway of the castle, using her wand to levitate duffle bags because she had brought 3 of them and a picnic basket with food in it for snacks and dinner and breakfast. It was going to be amazing. She walked by the door 3 times, thinking of how she needed a place to have an epic sleepover with her best friend.

She stepped into the room once the door appeared and closed it behind her. Her eyes widened as she looked around at the awesome room. It had a big king size bed in one corner and it was red and gold, her favorite colors. There was a piano in one corner, which must have appeared because she thought of Al or something and it just was a super awesome room and had everything you would want at a sleepover.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 5th 2011, 4:49 am

Al walked though the halls, his school robes covering up his sweatpants and T-shirt as he carried his guitar with him to the Room of Requirements. He had never really had a sleepover before, so he was sort of excited to spend the entire night with Parvati, doing whatever they could think of. When he reached the 7th floor, he walked by the door three times until a large door appeared. He slowly let himself in, smiling a she took in the room Parvati had created for them. "

"Nice place," he complimented, smirking slightly as a few more green and silver decorations appeared to compliment his 'needs.'
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 5th 2011, 4:54 am

Parvati turned around as she dropped her three duffle bags and her picnic basket onto the ground. She grinned widely at Al. "Well thanks, I do try." She noticed when he made some green and silver things appear in the room and her eyes narrowed at him. "Oh you Slytherin shit. You just need your Slytherin colored things, don't you?" She smirked at him before walking over to him and wrapping her arms around him. "Hi,"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 5th 2011, 8:42 am

"Yes, I do. I'm proud of my house, thank you very much," he informed her, holding his guitar out of the way as he awkwardly hugged Parvati back. "So, please tell me you brought snacks." He flashed a quick smile as he set his guitar down before plopping down on one of the emerald green beanbag chairs. "Good snacks."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 5th 2011, 8:46 am

Parvati grinned widely. "I brought so much food," She told him before walking over to the picnic basket, which was rather small. "Undetectable extension charm," She told him as she plopped down on the big beanbag chair next to him. "There are sandwiches and chips in there for dinner, and bacon, egg, and cheese bagels in there for breakfast, and then a million snacks for in between." She opened the basket so he could eat something. Whether it be a snack, candy, or a sandwich. "And I did a charm on it so it stays fresh so don't go getting sassy about how we are going to get sick."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 5th 2011, 8:51 am

Al eyed the basket, unsure of how the food in it was supposed to keep them happy for the entire night until Parvati mentioned the charm she had placed on it. He probably would have figured that out, had he paid more attention during classes. "You're perfect," he grinned before leaning over and kissing her lightly on the cheek. The fact that she had read his mind about the food going bad and giving them food poisoning was amusing, to say the least. "That all sounds amazing. Scorpius might kill me if I don't bring him something back. Is there chocolate cake in there? Because I'm really craving chocolate cake."

He nodded over towards the other side of the room where the piano was located. "What's that? Someone expecting a free show?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 5th 2011, 8:57 am

Parvati flushed as he told her she was perfect and kissed her cheek. "No. I'm really not, but thank you," She said quietly as she watched him look through the basket. "No, there isn't any chocolate cake but there are, hold on." She leaned over towards him and dug through the basket and pulled out two of these. "They're cake pops and they are absolutely delicious." She grinned widely as she held one out for him to eat and then took a bite out of the other one, moaning slightly at how good they tasted. The house elves really were great chefs and they were amazing to have around when she wasn't forcing James to make her food. They will probably be the only friends she has next year when Al, James, and Scorpius all graduated. It really will be kind of embarrassing. She'll probably eat all her meals and spend all her free time in the kitchens with them.

She nodded her head quickly when he asked if she was expecting a free show. "Yup, a damn good one too," She told him, with her mouth full. She's classy.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 5th 2011, 2:15 pm

Al's eyes widened as Parvati took out the cake pops. He had no idea what a cake pop was, but it looked delicious and he wanted it in his mouth as soon as possible. They looked amazing. It wasn't exactly what he had been thinking of, but chocolate was chocolate. "They look amazing!" He took one from Parvati, thanking her as he glanced down at the cake pop from different angles. He watched Parvati take a bite, smiling at her reaction to the taste before he took a bite himself, though...a bite for him was practically the entire thing. "OhmyGod," he mumbled after he swallowed the cake pop. "These things are delicious! Why have they not been in my life all these years!?"

He laughed as he looked to the piano, then back to Parvati. "Oh, really? And who's going to put on this 'damn good' performance, if you don't mind me asking?"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 5th 2011, 5:49 pm

"Because I have not been in your life all these years, duh!" She said with a grin as if it was completely and totally obvious. Parvati was the highlight of Al's life in her opinion because they were best friends so how could she not be?

"Hmm, well I still need to figure that out. I'll have to find someone who is damn good at singing and playing every instrument in the world," She said as she stood up from the beanbag chair. "Hold on one sec, let me find someone." She began looking around the room, looking in every direction before she turned back to Al and squeed. "Oh my god! I didn't even think of this at all but you are totally damn good at singing and playing every instrument in the world! You could do it!" She said with a wide grin before falling back onto the beanbag chair next to him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 5th 2011, 9:03 pm

"Oh, right. How could I forget?" he laughed, shaking his head as he reached his hand into the basket to pull out two Butterbeers, handing one to Parvati while he kept one in his hand as he took a large sip. He furrowed his brow as Parvati stood up and looked around, rolling his eyes and shaking his head as she pointed out his talent. "You're such a tool," he chuckled as he threw one of the scarlet pillows at her. "And for your information, I have no idea how to play the tuba."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 5th 2011, 9:43 pm

Parvati took the butterbeer from him after she sat down and grinned. "I am not a tool, Albus! You're the tool you tool bag full of marshmallows." She said as she hugged the pillow to her chest and took a big sip. "But I bet you could learn if you tried," She said before taking another sip of her drink and then throwing the pillow back at him. "Did you bring your jammies?" She asked him with a grin as she stood up and walked over to one of her three duffle bags. "Because I brought mine and it's going to be awkward if you sleep naked when I have jammies on." She nodded quickly as she dug through her bag for her pajamas.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 5th 2011, 10:48 pm

"Tool bag full of marshmallows," he mused, smirking as he took a sip of his drink. "Either you're drunk or you seriously need to work on your insults, girl. And stop calling me Albus!" He shrugged his shoulders at the mention of leaning how to play the tuba. "Not my thing." Maybe if he put enough practice into it, but honestly, the idea of playing tuba didn't really interest him in the slightest. "My jammies?" Now he was starting to think she really was drunk. He shrugged out of his robes, revealing his shirt and sweat pants, or what Parvati would refer to as his 'jammies.' "I brought clothes to sleep in, if that's what you mean, as much as I know you'd love to see me naked."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 5th 2011, 11:14 pm

Parvati raised an eyebrow at him. "My insults are original and as long as you make fun of me I am going to call you Albus, Albus." She cocked her head to the side and grinned widely at him before pulling her Gryffindor cheer squad shorts out of her bag, along with her matching tank top. "Yes your jammies," She said very seriously. "Oh you know me so well," She said with a wide grin as he said she wanted to see him naked. "Seriously though, are those your jammies? Because I'm going to put my jammies on right now," She said nodding before shrugging off her robes to reveal her school uniform. She slowly started unbuttoning the shirt, still just standing right in front of him with no shame. Al is gay after all.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 7th 2011, 4:42 am

Al tossed another pillow at Parvati, sticking his tongue out at her in the most mature way possible as she called him Albus. "Jammies, though? Of all the things you could call them?" He glanced down at his sweatpants and shrugged. "Yes, this is what I'll be sleeping in considering I'm sleeping with you and not Scorpius," he winked. He sighed as she began undressing, nearly facepalming as he looked away from her, wanting to give her privacy even if it didn't seem like she cared at all whether he saw her or not.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 7th 2011, 4:47 am

"Oh my god, good to know. I'll make sure not to ever walk in on you and Scorpius in the morning," She said as she rolled her eyes. "I'll give you the same warning about James and I." If he wanted to play dirty like that then she would be a little shit back and tell him all about how she sleeps naked with James. She couldn't help but laugh when he looked away. "Gosh, you always act so repulsed by lady parts. It's not like they're going to bite you," She said as she dropped her shirt and pulled the tank top on before she dropped her skirt and pulled on her shorts.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 7th 2011, 10:02 am

"Much appreciated, but...no. Stan is usually around so we at least try to slip on boxers before passing out," he laughed, though sometimes they did fall asleep naked so that was always fun too. "I'm not repulsed! I'm just being a gentleman by giving you some privacy. Not to mention, you're my brother's girlfriend which would make it weird for me to just ogle your body while you undress in front of me."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 7th 2011, 9:12 pm

"Huh, well I can't say the same for James and I." She grinned widely over at him, she was just giving him a fair warning. Normally she didn't get it on with James in his dorm because of the chances of his dorm mates walking in on them freaked James out so they did it in the room of requirement. It was much easier. "But we normally just do it in the room of requirement so you wouldn't be able to walk in on us so no worries." She didn't really think about how they were in the room of requirement right now and that could gross Al out. She never really thought about how the things she said could gross Al out. "Well I am not saying I want you to ogle my body. I'm just saying you always seem so repulsed." She shrugged lightly before walking over towards him and plopping down on a bean bag.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 8th 2011, 7:06 am

Al stared at Parvati with a blank expression, clearly not amused with the information she had just given him. "Parvati," he stated flatly. "We're in the Room of Requirements." He glanced over at the bed, relieved that at least it wasn't the same one his brother had fooled around with Parvati on, then turned back to face his friend. "I'm not repulsed. I just feel weird staring at my boyfriend's girlfriend's body. Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I don't find you attractive."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 8th 2011, 7:09 am

Parvati grinned and nodded as he said they were in the Room of Requirements. She looked around. "Yeah, yeah we are," She said as she continued looking around the room. "I've had some good times in here this year. It's too bad I won't have any next year that are similar to the ones I had this year," She said and frowned a bit. She really was going to miss James, and Al, and the regular sex, and James and the regular sex, and Al, and she would miss the regular sex too. She turned and looked back to him after she was done with her little daydream and smiled. "Well then don't stare," She said and shrugged dramatically. "Just don't turn away like I'm fucking ninety years old with saggy boobs and wrinkles! It's like, not a good confidence booster."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 8th 2011, 7:38 am

"Yeah, me too," Al frowned, remembering all the times he had come in here with Scorpius throughout the years of being at Hogwarts. "I'm not staring! I just...ohmyGod, moving on now. What else do you have in that picnic basket of yours? You said something about sandwiches, I remember," he said eagerly, glancing into the basket to see what types of snacks Parv had packed.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 8th 2011, 7:42 am

Parvati glared at him when he said he wouldn't have any more good times next year. Yeah he wouldn't because he was graduating and leaving her. The stupid shit wasn't going to let himself fail to stay with her at Hogwarts. She actually never asked, maybe she would ask a little later tonight. "I did! I made sandwiches and I don't want a hear a single women in the kitchen joke," She said sternly before reaching her hand in the basket. "What kind do you want?" She asked as she pulled out a turkey one for herself. "I have tuna, ham, turkey, and chicken."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Albus Severus Potter August 8th 2011, 7:48 am

Al tried to keep a straight face, but he broke out into a loud fit of laughter as Parvati warned him against the woman jokes. "Well, thank you. I'm glad you made us sandwiches." Scorpius never made Al sandwiches, but then again, Al never made Scorpius sandwiches either. He bit his lip as he thought about which kind he wanted, then smiled as he came to his final decision. "Hmmm, turkey please!"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 8th 2011, 7:51 am

"You're welcome." She smiled and reached into the basket and pulled out another turkey sandwich and tossed it to Al. "I love turkey sandwiches. They are my favorite," She told him and smiled as she set the basket back on the ground and then took the sandwich out of the plastic it was in and took a bite. She chewed and swallowed it and leaned back on the bean bag chair she was on. "Mmmmm, I made bomb sandwiches."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 19  Next