Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slytherin Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+27
Rabastan Lestrange
Autumn Proctor
Lord Voldemort
Ravenclaw Mod
Molly Prewett
Albus Severus Potter
Romilda Vane
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Reed Dawson
Jack Smith
James Sirius Potter
Bellatrix Black
Walden McNair - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Andromeda Black
Nikki Orwell
Kiora Lupin
James Potter - Inactive
Cassi Black
Logan Avery
Blaise Zabini
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
31 posters

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

Go down

Slytherin Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Slytherin Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Blaise Zabini August 31st 2010, 11:31 pm

"I had things to ... attend to" Blaise said in a rather blaze voice. The things he had to attend to involved Pansy in a dress = Blaise in a room with his hand. "I can't believe we are back for a whole year. Mother almost didn't let me come back this year. Pansy, looking rather... under dressed for the occasion" He noted, tearing his eyes away before anyone could notice. His heart gave a slgiht tug but he ignored it and turned his gaze to Daph instead.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Slytherin Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Draco Malfoy August 31st 2010, 11:33 pm

Draco chuckled at Blaise's remark but kept glancing between Astoria and Pansy, not sure what was most fascinating. Those ruffles or the fantastic rack.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass August 31st 2010, 11:33 pm

"Yep, that's Astoria," she says, rolling her eyes. "Oh, of course she comes to hang out with the seventh years," she mumbles so Astoria can't hear, a scowl on her face. Stupid sister! She shoves toast in her mouth, annoyed.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 31st 2010, 11:35 pm

Pansy huffed at Blaise, elbowing him in slight, but good humored, annoyance. "You know how my mother is. She must think I'm her own personal doll or something. I meant to change, but my stomach had other plans." She scooped a few of the little roasted potatoes onto her plate, glad that Draco and Blaise hadn't gotten to them yet, because last year they had annihilated them before she got a taste. "Dang, Daph." Pansy made a 'woah what happened this summer' face.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery August 31st 2010, 11:35 pm

Astoria smirked sexily and stepped up to Draco, wearing that ridiculous outfit from her pool table pictures with the fishnet and the boobs the school uniform. She across the table, bending over so he could see her cleavage, batting her long eyelashes slowly. "Hi Draco," she said in a breathy voice.

[That is my first and last post as an outright whore. Sorry Daph]
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini August 31st 2010, 11:37 pm

Blaise stopped looking at Daph and over to Draco, whos eye slooked about to pop out their sockets from moving to fast. He let out a small cough to indicate how unsly he was being. Not to mention what Pansy might do if she caught him. His mind relised for a slight moment on the image of Pansy doing some serious harm to Draco. But he blanked it out pretty quick. He grabbed teh roast potatoes from Pansy plate and piled them onto his, "Your little sister? You don't look anything alike!" Daph was much more his style.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass August 31st 2010, 11:37 pm

[It's okay. XD]

Daphne headplates again.

And that is my post.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 31st 2010, 11:37 pm

Pansy suddenly had the urge to tackle Astoria across the table and shove her on the floor and fill her mouth with spaghetti until she sputtered and died. Instead, she blinked and took another bite of potatoes, but they were gone because Blaise stole them, so she ate off his plate instead.

Last edited by Pansy Parkinson on August 31st 2010, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 31st 2010, 11:37 pm

"Astoria. Long time no see." Draco's supreme self-control kept his voice calm as she leant in front of Pansy.

[Ash I love you]

Last edited by Draco Malfoy on August 31st 2010, 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassi Black August 31st 2010, 11:37 pm

[*cracks up at Asotria's post....* NICE!]

Cassi nervously makes her way over to the table. "Uhm, hey everyone! My name's Cassi. I'm new here..yes, I'm 16. No I didn't transfer. I didn't know I was a witch now." *sighs* "Long story....Anyhow, mind if I sit with all of you?" *suddenly sees Pansy and coughs, trying to cover up a laugh* "Nice dress......."
Cassi Black
Cassi Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini August 31st 2010, 11:39 pm

Blaise ate one of the potatoes off Pansys fork as she tried to steal his. No way was she getting his food. Blaise nodded at the new girl and indicated an empty chair for her.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 31st 2010, 11:40 pm

Draco laughed as Pansy failed to get any potatoes. Sneakily he loaded the rest of them onto his plate. "So Blaise, what were you up to this summer? How's your mum? Married again yet?"

[ALSO ASHLEY... THE POSTCARDS HAVE STARTED TO ARRIVE...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 31st 2010, 11:41 pm

As the new girl came up, Pansy had originally intended to be nice and at least say hi. Until she mentioned the dress. No one mentioned the dress unless she was tight with them. She practically snarled and shook her head slowly. "You're asking for it, new kid." She was probably gripping her fork a bit too tightly right now, but luckily Blaise distracted her and she laughed as he stole the potato off her fork. She tried for another and brought that one much more quickly to her mouth.

[SHIT I NEED TO COPY MY MAIL KEY ASAP THEN. MEHHHH *adds to list of 2384723 things to do*]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery August 31st 2010, 11:42 pm

[Lmao Ash you are the best.]

Astoria sat across from Draco, all the better to fuss with her shirt and lean seductively. "How was your summer?" Somehow, that stupid breathy voice was gone because I don't want it anymore because Astoria's voice is actually kinda thin - not to the point of being shrill, but with the potential to be if she yells or something.

[... Apparently I put a lot of thought into her voice.]
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass August 31st 2010, 11:44 pm

Daphne surfaces from her headplate and brushes the bread crusts off her forehead. "Dammit," she mutters. She watches Pansy and Blaise's potato robberies and silently seethes.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini August 31st 2010, 11:44 pm

Blaise laughed at Draco stole the remaining potatoes. He saw Pansy try and be quicker this time lifting it up to her lips, he followed it, but she ate it before he could, leaving him only inches from her lips. He cough, smiled and leant back smiling at Draco, "No, not married, engaged again. We" He indicated to Pansy and Draco,"are invited as usual. You would think that after all the trouble we cause at the other weddings she would stop inviting us, but apparently not. So, October 20th. Keep it free"
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassi Black August 31st 2010, 11:45 pm

Cassi laughs at the amusing display of potato war and sits down at the empty seat next to Draco/Across from Blaise. "Merlin, I'm starving! I never realized how long that train ride was!" *scoops some of her own potatoes onto her plate, as well as some chicken*
Cassi Black
Cassi Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 31st 2010, 11:47 pm

Draco laughed at Pansy threatening the new girl and continued talking to Blaise. "Will do! And we'll have to do something special at this one. Which number is this? And who is he for that matter?" Draco glanced at Astoria, "Good thanks. Yours?" He was now more interested in what he could do at the next Zabini extravaganza.

[No jokes Lucy... I'm going to a wedding on the 22nd I think]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 31st 2010, 11:48 pm

"Dammit, Blaise! Do I not get a single one, ever!?" She looked at him a bit desperately, laughing when he quickly moved away. At the mention of another wedding, it brought up a whole new burst of laughter remembering all the previous ones as she glanced between Draco and Blaise. "Your mother doesn't learn, does she? We'll have to outdo ourselves again, you know."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Cassi Black August 31st 2010, 11:49 pm

"How many times has she been married? It sounds like you've pulled numerous pranks...."
Cassi Black
Cassi Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery August 31st 2010, 11:52 pm

Astoria glared at Blaise for stealing Draco's attention. ALL EYES ON ME IN THE CENTER OF THE RING JUST LIKE A CIRCUSSSS. That song is like her theme song. She coughed lightly to get him to look at her again.

Last edited by Astoria Greengrass. on August 31st 2010, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini August 31st 2010, 11:53 pm

"I don't really know the man personally, infact the wedding is most likely the only time I will ever see him. Some earl, or count, or cock. I forget. Mother did mention it in one of the letters she sent me. All I know is that he is some pureblood high up in the Bulgarian wizarding world. Heavens knows how she met him. Probably some gold-diggers event." Blaise smiled evily at Pansy and Draco, "Oh trouble is definatly on the cards. If he cant survive the wedding, how on earth will he survive mothers personality?!" Blaise eat the last potatoe on his plate, savouring it, mocking Pansy.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy August 31st 2010, 11:54 pm

Draco glanced back at Astoria, wondering if she had something stuck in her throat. After ascertaining that she was still breathing (those boobs were still going strong) he turned back to the others. "Blaise, when was the last time a husband survived your mother? She's the most terrifying woman ever."

[Until Pansy gets her BAMF back that is]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 31st 2010, 11:58 pm

Pansy mock glared at Blaise as he ate the last potato. She glanced back at Draco as he spoke again, but got distracted by the ridiculous way Astoria was staring at him like he was the last porkchop or something. She once again felt the urge to beat her over the head with a brick, but figured it truly wouldn't have much effect in the end, the way her eyes were glazed over like that.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini August 31st 2010, 11:59 pm

"That is true" Blaise nodded, reaching for some sausages, "If he cant survive the test run, I might as well make the funeral invites there and then, ahdn them out to the wedding guests as we will no doubt be seeing them in a few months. Infact, I think I wore the same tux to the last ones wedding AND funeral."
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next