Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slytherin Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+27
Rabastan Lestrange
Autumn Proctor
Lord Voldemort
Ravenclaw Mod
Molly Prewett
Albus Severus Potter
Romilda Vane
Sirius Black
Lucy Weasley
Reed Dawson
Jack Smith
James Sirius Potter
Bellatrix Black
Walden McNair - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Andromeda Black
Nikki Orwell
Kiora Lupin
James Potter - Inactive
Cassi Black
Logan Avery
Blaise Zabini
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Draco Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
31 posters

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next

Go down

Slytherin Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 3 Empty Re: Slytherin Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 1st 2010, 12:01 am

"Oh, I know you did. Because it still had that stain on the sleeve from where you made the last husband so angry he threw meatballs at you. Remember?" Pansy laughed, picking up another half of a sandwich and peeling away the crust.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Slytherin Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 3 Empty Re: Slytherin Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Daphne Greengrass September 1st 2010, 12:03 am

Daphne raises her eyebrows. "He threw meatballs at you? I wish I could've seen that," she pipes up. She reaches for the plate of eggs.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini September 1st 2010, 12:06 am

Blaise laughed and stole the plate from Daphne, "Well, you may see that stain if you wish, as mother has requested I bring a date this time," Blaise made a face showing he would rather not have said that at all, "And well, I was wondering if you would like to join the scheming... as a friend of course" He added quickly. He did not want Pansy to get the wrong idea. "All you need is a pretty dress, a devilishly cunning mind, and an innocent face"
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery September 1st 2010, 12:08 am

Astoria pouted for a moment, then redoubled her efforts. "Hey Draaaaco?" she simpered [DEAR GOD I HATE THIS BITCH]. "What classes have you got this year?" That's Astoria. Butting into everyone's conversations. Literally. Because have you seen that butt? Dayum.
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 1st 2010, 12:11 am

Pansy cheered up at that suggestion. "Finally, I won't be the only girl stuck with these two morons. Bring your poker face, Daph." She was already smirking deviously, thinking up some plans, trying to get more creative than they had been in the past. Which was a little hard, because there had been a lot of weddings to ruin, and a lot of really fantastic plans carried out. Her train of thought was derailed however, by a grating voice from the side. Why was she speaking? Why was she trying to talk to Draco when obviously they had some important planning to do. Pansy wanted to reach over and shove a spoon up her nostril.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass September 1st 2010, 12:13 am

Daphne smirked. "Sure, I'll be your date," she said, stealing back the plate. "I've got all three of those things," she replied, "So yes, I will join... as a friend." She made sure her face didn't look too upset over being called a friend. So she smirked. Smirking was easy. No one questioned a smirk. She turned and glared at her sister. "Astoria," she said as sweetly as possible, "do you not have friends your own age!?"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini September 1st 2010, 12:14 am

Blaise couold see Draco getting pissed at this girl, however large her arse and tits were, he sent Draco a look, and the plan was set into motion, "Hey, you... er blondie. COme here a second..." He beckond her over with a finder and shot her what he thought was a 'smouldering look'.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy September 1st 2010, 12:16 am

"And that was a waste of particularly good meatballs. Is there a theme this time Blaise?" Draco turned at Astoria's question. Why the hell was she asking him this? What made her think she could butt in. Maybe she should be brought to the wedding as a sacrifice... Hey a fake human sacrifice... not a bad idea. The guy would probably freak. Blaise addressed Astoria and Draco watched in interest to see how this would play out.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery September 1st 2010, 12:20 am

[-sniff- OMG Y U AL FLAMMIN MEEEEEE?!?!?!!?!!?!1?//1]

Astoria glared at her sister and looked up at Blaise. She almost considered getting up to talk to him, but she decided she liked Draco better, and Blaise could go eat a dick. "No thanks," she said proudly.
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini September 1st 2010, 12:22 am

"Theme? Not that I am aware of... but, on that idea I am sure we could tell everyone there is a theme. Mother would flip! Can you imagine the look on her face when everyone turns up dressed as Cowboys and girls!" He looked over at the blonde, "Your loss really." He already didnt like her.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 1st 2010, 12:23 am

Some treacle tart floats away as James accios it.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy September 1st 2010, 12:23 am

"That would kill her. We should do that. Has she sent the invites yet? We can always sneak something in them. Your elves have always liked you better than her anyway." Draco wondered why Astoria hadn't given up yet.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini September 1st 2010, 12:25 am

"I'm not sure, I can own her and ask, saying I want to suggest gifts or something, and this is totally new, she will never suspect!" Blaise laighed at the thought of it. His mother, the uptight one, at a cowboy wedding! Hilarious.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 1st 2010, 12:25 am

Pansy tried not to laugh and looked at Blaise the same way that you look at your friend who jokingly compliments the person that absolutely no one likes, only to get turned down and rejected. She then glanced at Daph and did some intense eye-communication about how ridiculous her little sister is. Pansy finally looked back at Draco, waiting to see what Astoria would try next. She flicked at the crust on her plate, sending one of them sailing accidentally straight at Astoria. "We could run with that. Tell everyone it's a western theme, that they should show up on horses and everything. Your mother just loves horses, especially after that one carriage ride!"
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery September 1st 2010, 12:28 am

The crust landed in Astoria's cleavage, pretty much the biggest target at the table. She fished it out decidedly indiscreetly, then rearranged the girls slightly.
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy September 1st 2010, 12:29 am

"Lets do that then. And there are all sorts we can do with the western theme. Especially if we figure out the catering. Can you imagine your mother eating ribs and beans at her wedding? In one of those slinky gowns she likes." Draco chuckled at both the images they were conjuring and the crust that Pansy flicked at Astoria.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass September 1st 2010, 12:30 am

Daphne glanced at Pansy, her eyes saying, "You know she shares a dorm with us this year?" She huffed. Hopefully Astoria wouldn't bring some random boy into the dorm and whore out in there, but she knew that was probably a long shot. She noticed her sister rearranging her boobs and resisted the urge to throw the stick of butter at her.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini September 1st 2010, 12:32 am

"Oh yes, it would be simply fantastic! What would the guests thing!" He loved the idea. It was a suprise they had not done it before really. "Nice aim" Blaise murmered to Pansy quietly, "Next time get her massive ego. It might pop it and deflate it slightly..."
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 1st 2010, 12:33 am

"Thanks," she whispered back to Blaise, trying not to laugh. "Great. Blaise you should let the caterer know. I'll take care of getting the new invites and letting your house elves know what's up." Pansy caught Daphne looking at her again, and she stared back, wishing she could just break something in half right now. Maybe Astoria's neck wold be a good place to start. She was bending her spoon without realizing it as she mouthed to Daph, "You're kidding..." She groaned and continued her assault on the unfortunate spoon.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy September 1st 2010, 12:34 am

[Dee... Butter would make them worse... they'd be shiny... and the boy thing.... WHOOPS... Razz]

"Well Blaise, knowing most of your mother's friends they don't ever think." Draco grabbed some more food and kept eating. Though really it's a miracle they aren't all fat as pigs by now. "So are we going to be going in costume too? You ladies could do with some extra feathers. Pans, you're mum's probably bought you some sort of saloon girl do by now." He smirked at the look she gave him.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Logan Avery September 1st 2010, 12:38 am

Astoria huffed and turned to Pansy. "Hey Pansy..." she looked at her and smirked derisively. "I like your dress."

[-ducks-]

Last edited by Astoria Greengrass. on September 1st 2010, 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Logan Avery
Logan Avery

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy September 1st 2010, 12:38 am

[OH MAH GOD YOU DIDN'T.]

Draco spun around to face Astoria. Well this wouldn't end well.

[RIP ASTORIA]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass September 1st 2010, 12:39 am

[WELL, THEN HOW ABOUT A KNIFE?]

Daphne snickers. "Isn't there that costume in the back of your closet, Pans? The hot pink one?" She takes a sip of her juice, grinning. She rolls her eyes at Astoria. Why did she ever have to be born?!
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini September 1st 2010, 12:40 am

Blaise spat out the drink he was sipping, "Hot pink... Salon girl... whaaa?"
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 1st 2010, 12:40 am

Pansy absolutely glowered at Draco for that suggestion. "Probably," she mumbled, picturing some kind of ridiculous get-up her mother would pick out if she heard about this theme. She laughed at Daphne. "My god, you're right. I tried to forget that existed." She finally realized what she'd done to the spoon in her hands and dropped it, pushing it to the side toward Blaise's plate so no one would suspect her. Yep, sneaky. But when Astoria spoke to her, she picked it up again and started to throw it at her. Instead, she took a careful breath and spoke back to her with as much venom as she could manage. "Thanks, Astwhoria." I almost did... but I'm not crossing that name out. She watched as Draco faced her.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 29 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 16 ... 29  Next