Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+40
Carter Wells
Penelope Rosier
Reed Dawson
Daphne Greengrass
James Sirius Potter
Ravenclaw Mod
Aurelia Silverwing
Krasimir Svetkova
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Angela Braddock
Teddy Lupin
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Arthur Weasley - Inactive
Mya Lupin
Gideon Prewett
Hugo Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Ronald Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Demelza Robins
Sirius Black
Scorpius Malfoy
Fred Weasley - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Angelina Johnson
Parvati Patil
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Dean Thomas
Ginny Weasley
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
44 posters

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  James Potter - Inactive August 31st 2010, 11:15 pm

[Gotta give him a reputation somehow...]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 11:15 pm

[I think...I just died. OMG. Hahahahahah]

"You?" Dom questioned, looking at the boy sitting between her and Milli now. "Now, I'm not quite sure that's an interesting topic. Perhaps you should enlighten us as to what makes you so wonderful," she said smiling.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane August 31st 2010, 11:16 pm

Milli is about to answer Dom when that stupid James Potter butts in. "I don't mind talking about you-" she pauses to push him off the bench "-and how you are such the arrogant douchebag."
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 31st 2010, 11:17 pm

Katie strolls over looking for somewhere to sit. It had been a long summer and she had missed it here. She spotted a pretty blonde girl and dirk haired girl talking to a rather good looking boy, so she went to sit with them, "Hello, can I sit here?"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 31st 2010, 11:18 pm

]James is win]

Djinn stood from the table, and with a small wave and a goodbye he left to go and look around the school's Hospital wing.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive August 31st 2010, 11:19 pm

James stared at Dom in not quite fake shock. "Do you not see this perfection? Rest your eyes not on the bronzed, muscled Adonis that sits before you?" Hey, it was right after summer. Bronzed was almost right. "Look," James took out a sweet pair of shades, "I'm even wearing sunglasses indoors." He almost fell when Milli pushed him, but then he caught himself and ignored her because she's mean. "Why yes you may," he said to Katie. "I would never deny anyone this excellent view."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 31st 2010, 11:21 pm

Katie smiled brightly at the boy, he was rather good looking after all, "Why Thank you. The names Katie Bell, yourself?" She held out her hand in a formal manner.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive August 31st 2010, 11:23 pm

"James Potter," he said with a wink. "The one, the only, the best." James has a firm handshake. True story.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley August 31st 2010, 11:23 pm

Dom can't help but laugh. Apparently Gryffindor had quite a few individuals with massive egos. "Well, summer clearly treated you very well then," she said smiling and standing up. "Here, you can have my seat," she said kindly to Katie, because Dom has to go to class nowww. Bullocks. "Pleasure to meet you Adonis," she said with a grin before moving down the table to join someone else.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 31st 2010, 11:26 pm

"Well James Potter, pleasure to meet you!" She said with a twinkle in her eye. "Do I need to move up to make room for your extra ego? I assure you there is room for me to move!" She laughed lightly, indicating that it was only a good natured joke and she very much liked this fellow. He seemed like a quality lad that she could get along with and relate to.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive August 31st 2010, 11:31 pm

James looked at her very seriously. "My ego bubble is very important to me. Madam, if you tread on it, drastic measure will ensue. DON'T TREAD ON ME! Here, have some treacle."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 31st 2010, 11:33 pm

"Well in that case, here, place your ego between us" She shifted up slightly leaving a space between her and James for his ego. "Treacle? No thanks, I am more of a Chocolate fudge cake kind of person" She immediately reached for a large slice, and offered some up to James, "Want some? Its good, I promise!"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive August 31st 2010, 11:44 pm

James tried the chocolate fudge cake. Treacle is better. So he ate more of that instead.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 31st 2010, 11:46 pm

"If you are not going to finish it! I will thank you very much!" And with that Katie whipped back James unfinished piece of cake and piled it onto her own plate. Although, the treacle did look good. So when James wasnt looking she swiftly dipped her finger in his and licked it. Nope... It didnt taste as good as it looked. Not at all.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive August 31st 2010, 11:47 pm

FOOL! JAMES IS ALWAYS LOOKING AT HIS TREACLE! "EXCUSE ME?" HE THUNDERED.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 31st 2010, 11:49 pm

Katie shrugged, "I wanted to know if it tasted as good as it looked, It doesn't. Job done."
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive August 31st 2010, 11:53 pm

"YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!" He grabbed ALL of the chocolate fudge cake and shoved it in his mouth. It disappeared. Like magic.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 31st 2010, 11:54 pm

Katies mouth dropped open, "HEY! I was eating that! I WASN'T FINISHED!" She cried out. "Thats it! I may not like the stuff but you take my food; I TAKE YOURS!" And with thats he took all the treacle tart and ate it. Every single last bit. She grinned widley at James.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague August 31st 2010, 11:55 pm

Marco had been on his way to the Slytherin table when he got distracted by a cute blonde a mountain of chocolate cake in front of her, now engaged in a food battle with a rather arrogant looking boy. He paused in the aisle, looking, hoping she was just sitting at the wrong table and wasn't actually a Gryffindor. No matter how cute she may be... Marco couldn't date a Gryff. Nope nope nope. What would his lovely Italian pureblood Mama say? They were the Blacks of Italy, and he'd get an hour long speech about the differences between boys like him and girls like her. And she'd probably throw in some kind of metaphor about noodles and cheese, because she always did things like that while reprimanding him. Yep. This is a random first post for poor Marco.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 31st 2010, 11:57 pm

Katie spotted a rather handsome boy stopping by the table, she turned around to greet him, only to see he was clad in green. Slytherin. She clenched her jaw and turned away from him back to her table and James. She was rather good looking, but a Slytherin none the less.

[That post made me squeel inside.]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Marco Montague September 1st 2010, 12:00 am

Marco laughed a bit as she looked at him and quickly turned back around. So the feeling was mutual, then? Good. He wandered off to go eat with the Quidditch team or something, but not before taking a last glance at her over his shoulder. Damn shame she was a Gryffindor.
Marco Montague
Marco Montague

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans September 1st 2010, 12:01 am

Lily slides into one of the only places left at Gryffindor table. Ugh, not nearly far enough away from Potter. Fantastic. First she misses the main meal due to helping out first years, and now this. Well, she supposes she shall have to content herself with pudding, and make sure she's early enough for a good breakfast tomorrow.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 12:04 am

Katie smiled over at the girl that had arrived, she was a very pretty girl, "Hello there, I am Katie, would you like to sit with us?" She indicated to the spot between her and the enraged James.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans September 1st 2010, 12:07 am

Lily smiles. "Hi, I'm Lily. And I'm, er, just fine right here, thanks," she says, eyeing Potter with even more distaste than she could possibly even muster for a vat of squished flobberworms. "Did I miss anything good so far?" she asks of Katie.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 1st 2010, 12:09 am

"Lily!" James called down the table. He DISCREETLY made floating hearts burst out of his wand in a flurry of birdsong. "I do believe LOVE is in the air! C'mon Lily, let's have a smooch."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 38  Next