Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+40
Carter Wells
Penelope Rosier
Reed Dawson
Daphne Greengrass
James Sirius Potter
Ravenclaw Mod
Aurelia Silverwing
Krasimir Svetkova
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Angela Braddock
Teddy Lupin
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Arthur Weasley - Inactive
Mya Lupin
Gideon Prewett
Hugo Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Ronald Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Demelza Robins
Sirius Black
Scorpius Malfoy
Fred Weasley - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Angelina Johnson
Parvati Patil
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Dean Thomas
Ginny Weasley
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
44 posters

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Empty Re: Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Molly Prewett September 27th 2010, 4:48 pm

Yeah, it's a new day now. *nods*

So, here's Molly, sipping her coffee and eating her waffles, reminding herself to stop being sad and be awesome. She's a Prewett, after all, and soon Viktor should be here to help her pick out all the sexy, straight boys who aren't giant douches.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Empty Re: Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 27th 2010, 4:50 pm

Viktor walks in for breakfast and sees that Molly is already there as usual. He grins and sits down next to her, filling his plate with pineapple along with a well-balanced breakfast to please Mama Bear. "Good morning," he says happily because it is a good morning indeed. Why is Viktor having a good morning? I don't really know. He just is, okay? Okay.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 27th 2010, 4:52 pm

Okay. Mama Bear is pleased to see Viktor is having a well balanced breakfast, indeed she is. Molly looks up from the little pattern her knife was drawing through the syrup on her waffle and greams at Viktor, putting on her awesome face. "Hey Viktor! Like, how's it going today?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 27th 2010, 4:56 pm

"I'm great," he says with a grin. "How about you?" he asks as he starts pouring himself some Pumpkin Juice, which is sort of odd because he's used to drinking motor oil for breakfast.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 27th 2010, 5:00 pm

"Great," Molly chirps, because her BFF being happy even though he has to resort to pumpkin juice instead of motor oil is a good thing in Mollyville. "I'm totally fine. Oh, hey, he looks sort cool - like this mad mix of smouldery and cuddly!" she comments, watching a guy walk past on his way to Hufflepuff.

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 2Q==
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 27th 2010, 5:12 pm

"Oh, I like that," he says as he watches the Puff head over to his table. He doesn't see this next guy yet but his gaydar is already going off so he turns his head to see who it is. "Definitely gay," he says with a nod as he watches the cutie make his way over to Ravenclaw. "I mean, look how vell he's dressed. There is no vay he's straight. Nope."

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Chris-colfer-glee-9032256-274-411
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 27th 2010, 5:16 pm

"Definitely," Molly agrees with a decisive little nod. "Well that one was totally easy - you get that one, but you, like, totally have to let me go shopping with him after. He's got style," she says appreciatively, and then makes a little happy puppy squeal and points to a couple of guys further down the table. "OhmyGod, like, so adorable! How totally cool would it be if they were together? I bet they're just bros though," she sighs.

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 9k=
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 27th 2010, 5:30 pm

"Probably, but you never know," he says with a smile as he watches them together because they look adorable. "They do look really cute together though. Bros or no bros." He look straight ahead again and sees that guy he met in the bathroom. The hot one who Viktor knows is willing to experiment. With a sexy manly man. "Oh! That's Rolf. I just met him yesterday," he says with a smirk. "He says he's straight, but he hinted that he vouldn't mind experimenting. My gaydar says he's bi-curious," he nods as he checks out the hottie.

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Chris-pine-shirtless Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 3
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 27th 2010, 5:35 pm

Molly tilts her head to the side, checks Rolf out, and smirks. "You could totally, like, convince him to play around a bit. Bet you wouldn't even have to try, which is cool even though sometimes it's cool when people make you work for it just a little and... oh, ew. That guy, like, totally reminds me of someone. Shame, he'd be the sexiest, manliest man I'd ever seen and I'd totally want to go smell him otherwise," Molly grouses as another guy walks by.

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQyp-uhycv-oxMQGmhMkr39oYrq3sSyQn9mhtPrm_IEP2UJzA&t=1&usg=__nJF51Q4jxzKHJhXwFQQlznMxSoU=

"Huh," she says, turning away. "Let's look at someone, like, prettier. That guy has, like, the best smile!"

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQd-BIclVQPYS4B_pEHdD4u0vmOIM9CC89vmD4RmA6h5743pDE&t=1&usg=__7tK_DM7acUtkLNWjcBIpWd7FjPU=
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 27th 2010, 5:48 pm

Viktor gapes a bit because that guy is just so fucking manly, and Viktor is pretty sure he's met him before. It was at some Old Spice party or something. Or maybe that was just a dream. A sexy, manly dream. He turns his attention to the second guy and grins. "That is an awesome smile. He looks like he could swing your vay too," he says with a smile because it must be tough for girls here considering all the gay guys in the school. Viktor is sort of surprised he hasn't met any lesbians yet...*blinks* Anyway, he sees that one Gryffindor again because Luna loves posting pictures of Cristiano Ronaldo all over the place. "You know, I'm surprised he's not on the Quidditch team. He looks like an athlete to me," he says as he checks out that ass. Yum, yum, yum.

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Tumblr_l8xc7wFAXo1qzbgrso1_500Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Tumblr_l8xbufTiwh1qzbgrso1_500
Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Tumblr_l8xcimuxis1qzbgrso1_500Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Tumblr_l8xbishyLb1qzbgrso1_500
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 27th 2010, 5:56 pm

"Yay, one for me," Molly giggles, because it is indeed limiting for a girl when all the boys want all the other boys too. Surprising that no girls seem to have given up on boys altogether, really. Huh. Molly tilts her head to the side, watching the hot piece of arse Viktor pointed out until it settles into a seat. How sad. Molly blinks, because that was kind of a hypnotic bunch of gifs arse. "Huh. Nice." She looks around to see what else she can fill her vision with, now that it is bereft of such a fantastic view. "Ooh, muscly!"

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTDZiiYEcE951fxX5bqSR-03bnpGsf6xFKsaT8nU7DD8GxZHqI&t=1&usg=__TsUswpHK-lMB01t6hDCUooQ9tYg=

"Oh!" Molly remembers all of a sudden, and pauses to take a sip of coffee. "I, like, met another one of your dorm mates yesterday!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 27th 2010, 6:04 pm

Viktor stares at muscle guy before turning his attention to Molly. "Von of my dorm mates? Vich von?" he asks curiously before having another sip of his juice because it's starting to get hot in here with all these boys. Siriusly. He listens intently, his eyes flickering over to the guy who just walked in for a brief second before focusing back on Molly. That guy was way too straight for Viktor anyway.

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 The-gorgeous-jensen-ackles-jensen-ackles-40869_600_900
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 27th 2010, 6:10 pm

Molly's eyes flicker to Mr Alltoostraight as well, watching him all the way to the Slytherin table before she focuses back on the conversation at hand. "Yeah, I met Sirius. That was, like, an experience. I think I totally made an impression though. On his face. With my hand. Oh, little to your right," she says offhandedly, her eyes still darting here and there occasionally why she talks.
Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR4xKEQn1Xoy9Okw1svo8_mqC0024GMIlRUwZjhAxvBqtDFwN8&t=1&usg=__ZMvBpDokebdyg0R5K1JQCrsG4xw=
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 27th 2010, 8:04 pm

Viktor glances to the right to get a good look at Mr. Brown Eyes before he realizes what Molly is talking about. "Vait- You slapped him?" he laughs as he visualizes Sirius hitting on Molly and getting a nice slap to the face. He stops laughing eventually because Sirius isn't that bad so I guess it's sort of rude for him to laugh, though he still finds it hilarious. "And vy may I ask did you do that? Oh- There's that Gryffindor Quidditch captain," he says with a nod in the direction of Mr. Wood.

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 35hkdxt
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy September 27th 2010, 8:09 pm

[Mr. Alltoostraight? LOL! I love you two!!!!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod September 27th 2010, 8:34 pm

[>.> Hehe. I love you too! <3
Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Jensen+Ackles+6
Oops. Did I post that? <.< I'm just gonna leave this here.
Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Jensen+Ackles+8
This too...]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 27th 2010, 11:24 pm

Viktor Krum wrote:Viktor glances to the right to get a good look at Mr. Brown Eyes before he realizes what Molly is talking about. "Vait- You slapped him?" he laughs as he visualizes Sirius hitting on Molly and getting a nice slap to the face. He stops laughing eventually because Sirius isn't that bad so I guess it's sort of rude for him to laugh, though he still finds it hilarious. "And vy may I ask did you do that? Oh- There's that Gryffindor Quidditch captain," he says with a nod in the direction of Mr. Wood.

[Caradoc remembered that he gets to tap that ass, and ran around in my head going "YUSSSS!" for about five minutes.]
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 28th 2010, 12:21 am

Luna Lovegood wrote:[>.> Hehe. I love you too! <3
Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Jensen+Ackles+6
Oops. Did I post that? <.< I'm just gonna leave this here.
Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Jensen+Ackles+8
This too...]

Oops, I quoted the wrong post... *blinks*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest September 28th 2010, 12:22 am

This has become my second favorite thread on this site.
The first one is the This Turns Me On thread.

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 28th 2010, 12:25 am

*smirks*
This is my favourite thing to do IC. (after fight with Kingsley, of course...)
I have about 5 tabs of google images going every time we do this.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy September 28th 2010, 12:34 am

<3

Pity Big Mac doesn't go for Gryffs.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 28th 2010, 12:42 am

Viktor Krum wrote:Viktor glances to the right to get a good look at Mr. Brown Eyes before he realizes what Molly is talking about. "Vait- You slapped him?" he laughs as he visualizes Sirius hitting on Molly and getting a nice slap to the face. He stops laughing eventually because Sirius isn't that bad so I guess it's sort of rude for him to laugh, though he still finds it hilarious. "And vy may I ask did you do that? Oh- There's that Gryffindor Quidditch captain," he says with a nod in the direction of Mr. Wood.

Molly can't help but giggle along with Viktor's very loud, and very long, bout of laughter and she's pretty sure he's making himself a nice little mental image of the event. She gives Mr. Wood a once-over and grins quickly. "Yours," she announces, because he's obviously into dudes, then points out one for her so Viktor's got something to look at while she talks. "That's ok though, because there's one that's totally mine," she says cheerfully.

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRetM5vfEoq0eYyT8d7aqYJClM0ITCfVAamjCLuVtXZxxNEQn4&t=1&usg=__hKSglHTCkdvinmePnJWxYdqboQY=

She giggles again at the memory of slapping Sirius, but sort of grimaces a bit too, because he probably hadn't quite deserved that, and on another day where she hadn't been thrown off guard by stupid Kingsley Shacklebolt she probably would have had a much smoother reaction. "Yeah, he made a bad joke and I, like, overreacted just a touch, you know? I was sort of having a bad day and something he said just totally struck a nerve it wouldn't usually. Whatever," she shrugs. "He was totally talking to my chest the whole time, so I totally can't say I regret it that much, and I'm sure if I bust out the puppy eyes and pout a little he'll forgive me!"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 28th 2010, 12:53 am

Well, Viktor's gonna stare at that straight guy anyway so he can use his imagination later. Yep. That's what he'll do. He smiles at Molly because everyone has those days. Actually, he was rather rude to Sirius when they first met too. Well, Sirius was sort of rude with him, and then Viktor was rude the second time. The third time, they were both rude to Snape and that worked out fine. "I'm sure he'll forgive you. Ve all have those days. Sirius seems like a pretty forgiving guy, and I can't imagine how any person in their right mind vould be able to stay mad at somevon like you. And the puppy dog eyes never fail. Everyvon knows that," he says with a grin because he uses those all the time. Then he sighs because it looks like Cristiano has either got a boyfriend or a really intense bromance going on.

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Tumblr_l961tqT22w1qc5ufio1_500 Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Tumblr_l95c27EvRE1qaqyu0o1_500
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett September 28th 2010, 1:00 am

Molly sighs. "Damn - looks like we both miss out there. That should just be, like, illegal or whatever. And yeah, like, who could stay mad at me, right?" she greams. "It'll totally be cool, I'm sure of it, or I'll just ship him off to Douchebag Island. Although I bet my sister would be way pissed if I tried that. Hmm, what do we think? I say straight, but very, very suggestible. Three drinks and I bet he'd totally swing both ways."

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbjI9WYFjUqVindn9VdXogexsQxuhusCWNtAiEQ_8MZYMm98Q&t=1&usg=__k2WKcXAORWycaIoNPdGwC-o86do=
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive September 28th 2010, 1:12 am

Viktor smiles and nods because Douchebag Island solves everything. "Hm. That sounds about accurate. He's yours until the next Hogvarts party. Then I get him for a bit," he teased. Then he nods in the direction of Ryan Sypek over at the Slytherin table. "Oh look. Another obviously straight guy. There must be a convention or something this morning or something..."

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 19 18662802
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 38 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 28 ... 38  Next