Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+40
Carter Wells
Penelope Rosier
Reed Dawson
Daphne Greengrass
James Sirius Potter
Ravenclaw Mod
Aurelia Silverwing
Krasimir Svetkova
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Angela Braddock
Teddy Lupin
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Arthur Weasley - Inactive
Mya Lupin
Gideon Prewett
Hugo Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Ronald Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Demelza Robins
Sirius Black
Scorpius Malfoy
Fred Weasley - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Angelina Johnson
Parvati Patil
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Dean Thomas
Ginny Weasley
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
44 posters

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38

Go down

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Lily Evans February 6th 2011, 7:06 am

Lily's eyes skitter back towards Potter, but she regrets it instantly when she sees him stuffing green beans into his mouth as if it's a rule that he has to fit in as many has he possibly can in one forkful. "I know where the kitchens are, both of them," she says, shrugging, and reaching for her goblet of pumpkin juice to wash down the roll. "I'm fairly certain I'll survive until I can eat in peace." Of course, Lily had fully intended to have something -not lasagna anymore, sadly- once she'd finished her roll, but now that Potter has brought it up, she can't. Stupid Potter, why can't he just mind his own business?
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 38 Empty Re: Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  James Potter February 6th 2011, 7:26 am

"Whatever you say. Much better enjoyed fresh though, such a shame you have to make yourself miss out on this." James smirks at her, helping himself to a square of the lasagna simply because he saw her looking eyeing the cheesy meaty layered dish. It did look delicious though, and taking a forkful of it to his mouth, it tasted just as good as it looked. He made sure not to look up at her as he enjoyed it, though he was almost positive her expression would be something priceless to behold.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans February 6th 2011, 7:46 am

"You're right," Lily says coolly, "It is a shame I have to make myself miss out on food, just because I can't stomach the presence of a vile cretin like you." She watches, incredulous, as he serves himself up a portion of what is essentially her heart's desire right now because she's too hungry to think beyond satisfying her constantly growling tummy right now. She bites her lip, chewing absently on it as if that's somehow going to help as she watches him devour the lasagna portion. It's like a train wreck of mushed up meat and cheese and white sauce, but Lily can't look away. "I hope you choke," she snaps.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter February 6th 2011, 8:42 am

"A vile cretin? I'd hate to hear what you call me behind my back, Evans." He shakes his head as if he's disappointed about it. he looks up, finally, his eyes locking onto her biting her lip. He could have groaned right then and there at the sight of her chewing her lip, staring so intently, but he contained himself thank goodness. When she finally spoke, he laughed and nearly did choke, just barely managing to swallow nonchalantly enough that he didn't make any of the telltale choking noises which would have satisfied her so greatly. He looked at her with a quite astounded expression. "And wouldn't you just feel horrible if I did actually choke? What if I died? What if I died because you hoped I choked? How terrible." He punctuated the assertion with another large bite of lasagna, scraping up the last bit of cheese from his plate and eating that as well.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans February 6th 2011, 8:58 am

"Don't flatter yourself, Potter; I don't talk about you when you're not around. You're like a mosquito. You're annoying in my presence and you leave me with the intense urge to squish you, but when you're gone I don't spare you a thought," she returns, apparently completely oblivious to all the times she's ranted and raved to friends, acquaintances and even that one time Professor Dumbledore about what an arrogant swot James Potter is. For half a second she thinks he might actually choke and perks up a little, only to have her face fall slightly when he continues to breathe. "You know what? Let's make a bet on it. I bet you a galleon I wouldn't feel horrible if you choked on your food and died like I asked. There, now you go choke and die, and if I feel bad, I'll toss a galleon in your casket, alright?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter February 6th 2011, 9:03 am

"Wow, that sounds like a fantastic bargain. Please excuse me while I go choke and die without your sympathy." Scraping his plate clean, he sat his fork down, wiped off his fingers on his napkin, and left it on top of his empty plate. "Enjoy your dinner, Evans." He picked his scarf up from the bench, glanced at it with an obvious smirk, before shoving it partway into his jacket pocket and making his way out of the Great Hall, but not before nicking a big chocolate chip cookie from some kid a few plates down. And thus Evans is left alone to enjoy her dinner in peace, and she can get as much lasagna sauce on her face as she desires.
James Potter
James Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans February 6th 2011, 11:43 am

Lily scowls at the obvious smirk on James' face as he picks up his scarf. She knows exactly what he's thinking and she doesn't like it one bit. So she'd been distracted by cold and hunger and had forgotten she was wearing his scarf, what of it? "Prick," she says softly, still not able to let him just walk away without saying something. She tuts loudly as he swipes a cookie from a younger boy's plate on his way past, shaking her head because he's so inconsiderate sometimes. Under the table she scratches absently at one of her irritated knees, and if she wasn't so hungry she thinks she'd just head straight up to her dorm to take care of that. But hungry she is, so she takes a large serving of lasagna and takes special care not to slop any of the sauce all over her chin. When she's satisfied her stomach is no longer in danger of eating its way out of her body and going on a consume-all rampage like the Blob, Lily tosses her napkin onto her plate and leaves the Great Hall, her face set in a small, unsettled frown.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell February 7th 2011, 11:30 pm

Katie strolled over to the Gyrffindor table and started on a large plate of chocolate cake, because, hey, its always time for chocolate cake.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass February 7th 2011, 11:32 pm

*stares*
*stares*
*stares*
*stares*

OH MY GOD IT'S LUCY
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 38 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38