Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+40
Carter Wells
Penelope Rosier
Reed Dawson
Daphne Greengrass
James Sirius Potter
Ravenclaw Mod
Aurelia Silverwing
Krasimir Svetkova
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Angela Braddock
Teddy Lupin
Lucy Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Arthur Weasley - Inactive
Mya Lupin
Gideon Prewett
Hugo Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seamus M. Finnigan
Ronald Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Demelza Robins
Sirius Black
Scorpius Malfoy
Fred Weasley - Inactive
HorcruxHunter
Angelina Johnson
Parvati Patil
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Lily Evans
Marco Montague
Katie Bell
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Dean Thomas
Ginny Weasley
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
44 posters

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next

Go down

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 12:11 am

"Oh... okay then" Katie was at loss at why Lily would not want to sit with her. Very discreetly she lifted up her armpit and sniffed. No, Katie didnt smell as far as she could tell. "Not much, just the usual. Boys grabbing all the food and what not. I think Peeves tried to join as well. But its all sorted now!" Katie looked over at James in shock, "Do you two know each other?"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 3 Empty Re: Gryffindor Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Lily Evans September 1st 2010, 12:16 am

"Unfortunately," Lily answers Katie with a grimace. She'd be sorry she made Katie think she smells if she wasn't so busy being horrified at being addressed by Potter so early in the school year. "Potter," she sighs, "I wouldn't kiss you if it was a choice between you and a basilisk. Little hearts and birdsong? Really? You spend all summer on that one? Merlin, Potter, why don't you just give it up and admit your undying love for Black so we can all just get on with it in peace?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 1st 2010, 12:22 am

"Someday," James smiled, undeterred from his noble quest. "Someday you'll see, Lily Evans." He winked and accioed some treacle from the Slytherin table.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 12:23 am

"Well, I am sorry, I seem to be in the middle of something here..." And following James suit, she accioed some chocolate fudge cake from the Slytherins, hoping that it had hot one of them in the head, hopefully the blonde girl over there that looked like she was flirting one hell of a lot for the first day.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans September 1st 2010, 12:25 am

"Potter, I already see. You're a git, plain and simple," Lily shrugs, taking a bite of her dessert and reaching for pumpkin juice. "No, please, stay in the middle," she mutters to Katie. "Really."
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 12:29 am

Katie smiled pleasantly at Lily, "Of course" She seemed like a nice enough girl, and Katie really needed a girlfriend right now, as she had just offended her first friend by eating his food.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 1st 2010, 12:30 am

"Ignore Lily's feeble protestations," James said to Katie, loud enough for pretty much the whole table to hear. "She is trying to make it seem that she is not already hopelessly in love with me, but everyone can see through her futile charade. Give it up, Lily! Your secret is out!"

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans September 1st 2010, 12:39 am

Lily fake-gasps. "Am I that transparent? I want you, I need you, oh baby, oh baby," she deadpans, rolling her eyes. Mya wants to go watch 10 Things I Hate About You now. "Potter," Lily explains to Katie with a long-suffering sigh, "is incapable of understanding simple concepts. The concept being that he is a fool, and I have no time for him. I do believe all that quidditch has done some permanent damage - one too many shots to the head with a bludger, you know?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 1st 2010, 12:40 am

James didn't listen past "oh baby." He smirked and leaned back. "Now that's what I like to hear."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 12:42 am

Katie held up her hands holting Lily, "Hold on there a moment... Whats Quidditch got to do with this?" She narrowed her eyes jokingly at Lily.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans September 1st 2010, 12:45 am

"Case in point," Lily mutters, rolling her eyes at James' clear lack of listening skills. She grins quickly at Katie. "Oh, don't worry, I don't wholly blame Quidditch for Potter. I'm certain he was dropped on his head at birth too, which would explain the shape of his head. I take it you're a quidditch fan, yourself?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 12:47 am

"A fan? More so than that! Player myself. Chaser. Im not sure if I am on the team this year, but time will tell. I have played since before I could walk. Best thing since sliced bread... no... even better than that!" Katie turned around to look at James, "Now you mention it, it is slightly odd shaped..."
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 1st 2010, 12:49 am

James jerked out of his reverie. "What about my head?" he snapped, ruffling his hair and adjusting those sexy glasses. "My head is fine, what are you talking about?" Was his head really oddly shaped? He'd have to ask Padfoot later.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans September 1st 2010, 12:53 am

Lily smiles. "I don't know about that - sliced bread is most definitely a time-saver. Ingenious, really. Good luck with the team, though," she says with a shrug, because even though Lily's not into quidditch, she doesn't begrudge other people their interests. Except Potter. She begrudges him his very existence. She just smirks at him, because she's been telling him his head is messed up for years, and it's high time he believed her.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell September 1st 2010, 1:00 am

"Thanks, well I must be off. I want to get a practice in before bed. Night Lily and James!" She called before heading off outside.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 1st 2010, 1:03 am

James winked again, then quickly slid to sit next to Lily. He yawned and stretched, oh so suavely putting his arm around her. "Looks like it's just us... Go on Evans. Tell me how you really feel."

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans September 1st 2010, 1:11 am

"Bye Katie," Lily calls, and contemplates her own escape when... oh no. No, he did NOT just touch her. Bad move, Potter, bad move. Lily smiles, sickly sweet, and flutters her eyelashes, resting her hand on his chest. "Alright, Potter, if you want to know how I really feel..."
In an instant, her expression hardens and she shoves, sending him back off the bench to crash on the stone floor. Eyes snapping, she stands up, hands on hips and her voice steadily rising throughout her tirade.
"Since you're clearly not smart enough to have gotten the message at the end of last year - I WOULDN'T GO OUT WITH YOU IF IT WAS A CHOICE BETWEEN YOU AND THE GIANT SQUID! YOU ARE THE MOST EGOTISTICAL, ARROGANT TOERAG ON THE PLANET! YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SPECIAL BECAUSE YOU CAN FLY A GIANT TWIG AND THROW A BALL? WELL, YOU'RE SO SKINNY YOU COULD HIDE BEHIND YOUR STUPID OVERGROWN TWIG IF YOU TURNED SIDEWAYS! YOU ARE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY REPREHENSIBLE, AND - AND - AND - YOU HAVE STUPID HAIR! THAT'S WHAT I THINK OF YOU, POTTER!"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 1st 2010, 1:15 am

James fell to the ground and watched her stalk off with a smile on his face. "She digs the hair," he said to no one in particular. "Everyone digs the hair." And with that, he jumped back up and sat at the table, waiting for his Marauder friends.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 1st 2010, 1:19 am

Remus hears the last of Lily's shouting as he enters the Great Hall. He walks over and sits down near James at the Gryffindor table, grabbing something to drink. "That sounded pleasant. What'd you say, or do, to anger her this time?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans September 1st 2010, 1:21 am

Oh, I stalked off? I wanted to shout some more... Razz

Okies then. Lily stormed off, pausing and grinning at Remus. "Hi Remus," she says, and then continues storming away.
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 1st 2010, 1:23 am

Remus waves in return to Lily before she storms off. They should definitely be good friends. Just saying.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 1st 2010, 1:24 am

[Oh damn. I'm sorry, I don't read very carefully... Sorryyyy!!! You'll have lots of opportunities to yell at James in the future?]

"She called my head oddly-shaped," James said despondently. "Is it really oddly-shaped?" He picked over his treacle tart and ruffled his hair a little.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans September 1st 2010, 1:29 am

[lol it's fine love - my computer is not happy with my 3 browser-ness, anyway. And Remus - OF COURSE! XD]
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 1st 2010, 1:31 am

[Yay!! ACK My computer would probably die if I tried having 3 browsers up. Having 2 up right now is making it angry enough. XD]

Remus doesn't even look up from his drink. "Not exactly. No more so than anyone's can be, right? So she called your head 'oddly-shaped' then what? You didn't try something like putting your arm around her and asking her what her true feelings towards you were, did you? I think you've tried that one before ages ago."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive September 1st 2010, 1:34 am

James did this: >.> ... <.< .... "Er.... no?" It didn't really help much that he tried that about once a week, and it always yielded the same results, only sometimes she also hexed him just for good measure.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 38 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 38  Next