Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prewett House

+3
Angelina Johnson
Alice Prewett
Gideon Prewett
7 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Prewett House - Page 4 Empty Re: The Prewett House

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 1:30 pm

"A God of Cheese? Molly Prewett, you are a genius. Cheese is clearly superior to pineapple, anyway... So, are we done?" Gideon says, gesturing at the uncooked pizzas with a wide sweep of his arm.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 1:41 pm

Molly just does the Prewett Smirk. Oh yeah, she's a genius. She surveys their battleground, hands on hips. Then she holds up one finger. "One. Final. Touch."
Her hands move quickly, and soon each of the pizzas is blessed with its own defining marker. Molly's has a smiley face of button mushrooms, Fabian's a capsicum rainbow. Alice's pizza gets a tomato-quaffle, and Gideon's is christened with a big 'G' of ham pieces. Molly contemplates the spare pizza for a moment, then simply dumps another five handfuls of cheese on it and nods in satisfaction.
"Now we're, like, totally ready."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 2:00 pm

"Aw yeah! Love the pizza symbols - I wouldn't want to get Fay or Ali's pizzas! Oven time!" Gideon grabs trays, sliding the pizzas onto them and trying to juggle four of them as he heads towards the oven. He tilts and wobbles, but he makes it, and manages to put the pizzas into the oven without spilling a single thing. He completes this feat my bumping the over door closed with his arse, and turns to Molly with a triumphant grin on his face.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 2:06 pm

Molly presses a hand to her heart and blinks rapidly against the tears of pride as she grins at him. "I'm so proud," she squeaks out. She skips over and wraps her arms around Gid's midsection, squeezing him in as tight a hug as her skinny little arms can manage. "You did awesome, Giddikins! Really, totally awesome! Apart from one tiny little baby insignificant detail of a step you missed, you got everything, like perfect!"
She pulls back from the hug and then glances around the kitchen to make sure their secure conversation point has not been compromised, then tugs on Gid's wrist, forcing him to bend down so she can stretch up and whisper in his ear: "You forgot to turn the oven on."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 2:19 pm

Gideon claps a hand to his forehead, as if he were a dodgy actor in a melodrama. Yes, dear readers of this thread, picture that and try not to laugh. I, Gideon Prewett, dare you. YOU HAVE BEEN DARED. He wraps his arms around her - and yes, they do reach almost twice around her, but whatever. He loves his little sis. "Why tha- WAIT. I THOUGHT YOU DID THAT! YOU'RE THE WHIZ KID IN THE KITCHEN!" He grabs her by the waist, still leaning down near her face, and picks her up, slinging her over his shoulder. That done, and Molly on his shoulder, her face in his back, he calmly turns around and switches the oven on, turning it to the perfect pizza-cooking temperature.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 2:28 pm

"Well I forgot I had to, like, hold your hand through every bloody - AAAAAAH!" she breaks off with a startled shriek as Gid lifts her up and throws her over his shoulder, her balance completely thrown out of whack. Her hand stretches out for the wand tucked in Gid's back pocket, but she misses by a couple of inches. Dammit! "Hey! Put. Me. Down. You. Great. Big. Lughead. I'm not used to being at this altitude! What if I, like, get a nosebleed? That'd be all on you, big bro! All. On. You. You want that, huh? Make your favourite sibling bleed?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 2:43 pm

Gideon spins around a few times letting Molly spin out a little before putting her back down on solid ground. "I'm sure you should have had time to get used to this 'altitude', as you put it. And you won't bleed. I don't, after all." He smirks.

[*coughMoselycough*]
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 2:52 pm

Molly squeals and bats at Gideon's back as he spins her around. So this is what it must feel like to be a helicopter. She sways a little when he puts her down, taking a few moments to regain her equilibrium. She crosses her arms, frouts again, and kicks Gideon squarely in the shin. "You git. You know I totally wouldn't know what life is like up there in the clouds if you and Fay would, like, leave me alone! If I want to know what the view is like from up there, I'll buy myself some stilts!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 3:06 pm

Gideon takes a moment to jump up and down in pain. It was a rather long moment, during which Gideon pondered what kind of shoes Molly must be wearing. "OW. OW. OW. OW. OW. YOU NEED SOFTER SHOES, MISSY."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 3:12 pm

Molly smiles innocently. What can she say? After days on end of five inch heels, sometimes it's nice to break out the combat boots for a while. She can't wear heels all the time, after all, they'll damage her feet. She doesn't know how Fabian does it. "I like my shoes. Don't you like my shoes, Giddy?" she asks cheekily, pulling up the long hem of her jeans to reveal the chunky boots in question.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett July 13th 2010, 3:25 pm

And then Alice wakes up from a long, Doctor Who filled nap.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 3:30 pm

Gideon only gapes at Molly. "DOUBLE OW. YOU WEAR THOSE?? WHAT ARE YOU, LIKE PERMANTLY PREPARED TO EITHER KICK A BOY IN THE SHINS OR JOIN THE ARMY?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 3:34 pm

Molly shrugs and giggles. "I just like 'em is all. They're, like, totally comfortable! Besides, I thought you'd totally want me to be prepared to kick boys in the shins?" she blinks. Then she notices Alice awaken from her Doctor Who-filled nap. "Hey Ali - pizza's nearly ready."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett July 13th 2010, 3:36 pm

Alice is upset that she woke up before David Tennant. Oh well. She falls out of her chair at the mention of pizza. "Pizza!? WHERE?"
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 3:38 pm

"In the oven. Cooking, now that Gid's actually managed to, like, turn it on and all," she snickers.
Lenore would cry if she woke up before David Tennant.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 3:40 pm

"Shut up, you - I thought you had done it!" Gideon protested. "And yes, I want you to kick boys in the shins.... Just not me."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 3:41 pm

"Gotta practice somehow, don't I?" Molly responds, very serious.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett July 13th 2010, 3:44 pm

Alice nods, rubbing her tired eyes. "Stop arguing," she whines, "and just finish my pizza."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 3:55 pm

Gideon turns to Alice, smiling sweetly. "Ali, there's nothing we can do. You're just gonna have to wait."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 3:56 pm

"Won't be long," Molly grins. "Go set the table and then it should be nearly ready, Ali!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett July 13th 2010, 4:01 pm

"Fine," Alice says, slumping over to the cutlery drawer. I, and she, are still very tired. "Which one is the fork?" she asks. "They're all fuzzy."
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 14th 2010, 1:16 pm

Lenore was le tired and abandoned this yesterday. Bad girl. Now Molly is so thrilled that a member of her family is showing an ounce of civilisation that she goes over and picks out the knives and forks for Alice, making sure to put the handles of the knives in her sister's hands.
"Try not to, like, fall on them or anything, Ali."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett July 14th 2010, 1:23 pm

Hmm, I just noticed that I'm really hyper even though it's six in the morning. Sleeping for twelve hours must do that to me. "I'll try my hardest," she says sarcastically. Alice manages to not fall on the cutlery. Good Alice.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 14th 2010, 1:33 pm

I wish I was hyper at six in the morning....

Molly grins. Good Alice. Now that she's satisfied Alice has the table setting under control, she goes to check on the pizzas. Oh, yay, they're ready. She grabs the oven mits and slides the trays onto the bench and slices them all up. "Can someone, like bring me some plates?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett July 14th 2010, 1:41 pm

Alice was about to say that Gideon should do it, but he seems to have poofed, so she does it herself. And she does not nearly drop them... Nope.
Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next