Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prewett House

+3
Angelina Johnson
Alice Prewett
Gideon Prewett
7 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

The Prewett House - Page 8 Empty Re: The Prewett House

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 12:59 pm

Gid frowns at the loss of his butterbeer bottle, and tries to snatch it back, but he fails. He falls off his chair in the process, landing heavily on his side. "Oomph. Now look what you made me do!" Gideon still doesn't know what happened IC with one Apolline Delacour or Lucius Malfoy, so we shalll leave that for now. Inner!Gid, however, thinks that that is a very fine plan indeed, provided I can help out a bit. "You hung out with Polly? You mean, without me?" He swallows slightly; this could have been bad.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 2:39 pm

Molly grins impishly down at Gideon, sprawled on the floor, and sets the bottle back on the table. "Oopsie," she sings lightly. "Yeah, I hung out with Polly. I just so happened to run into her, like, totally randomly at the Astronomy Tower," she explains, knowing Gideon knows there is only one reason she'd go hang out in the Astronomy Tower. "We had a lovely old chat," she says vaguely, knowing her cryptic description is probably going to make Gid twitch and freak out, and wonder if they talked about his hair.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 2:45 pm

Gideon smirks up at Molly, pulling himself onto the chair and pretending to dust himself off. He grabs his bottle and take a gulp, swallowing quickly. "Astronomy Tower, hey? Did she, uh, smoke some?" he asked, hoping she didn't, but knowing he really has no say at all. He does twitch, but only on the inside, and he also does wonder if they talked about his hair...
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 2:50 pm

Molly smirks and takes a sip of her own butterbeer. "Sorry, Giddy. It was Girl Talk Time. And that is the stuff you, like, take to the grave. So you know, whatever we hypothetically did, or hypothetically smoked, or the hypothetical people we hypothetically talked about is all totally between us! You understand, right, bro?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 2:54 pm

"Yeah, sure, whatever," Gideon waves her away. "Girl Talk Time, right. If you say so." He doesn't seem to believe her, and takes all her refusals as 'yes's. You know, he's probably right.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 3:07 pm

"I hypothetically say so," Molly chirps, then starts gathering empty plates to dump on the sink. Someone will totally get that later, right? Pfft. As if. "So you shall never, ever know," she taunts, poking her tongue out. Mostly, though, she just doesn't want to admit they talked about Molly's love life. "Seriously though, she's a total sweetheart!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 3:14 pm

"Oh well, I'm glad you think so!" He says, this reminding him of Luna and the, er, situation again. "You haven't seen her lately, have you? I haven't spoken to her in a couple of days..." He ponders, wondering what she's been up to. Probably not doing what he'd been doing - 'dabbling' with other people. Then again, maybe she was. [-coughLuciuscough-]
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 3:24 pm

Molly shrugs. "Nah, sorry Gid. That was, like, a few days ago now and I've not seen her since. Because she's been off being a whore. Why?" she asks curiously, looking at the pensive expression on Gideon's face. "You totally have the broodypants face back on," she informs him, eyebrow cocked just a little as if to say 'and here we are again'.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 3:30 pm

"Oh no reason. I just wanted to talk to her is all. Is that so strange?" Gideon shrugs, really disappointed that the conversation has ended here. He doesn't want to talk about it. He sits in silence for a moment, lost in his own thoughts.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 3:37 pm

Molly sighs. "Nope, not strange at all, Giddy. Anyway, I'm out of here. See you later," she says, dropping a kiss on the top of his head and skipping off out the door.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 3:48 pm

"Bye," Gideon says quietly after her retreating back. He sits in his armchair, leans back, and closes his eyes, planning to sit and think. Before he realises, he has fallen asleep.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alice Prewett August 4th 2010, 8:44 pm

The Prewett House - Page 8 Ngaxr5

And then Alice comes in and kills everyone because the other Prewetts always hang out all together while I'M GONE.

Alice Prewett
Alice Prewett
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8