Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prewett House

+3
Angelina Johnson
Alice Prewett
Gideon Prewett
7 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Prewett House - Page 3 Empty Re: The Prewett House

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 7:39 am

[I know! *sobs and kidnaps Dee* I totally can't get charged for that because she's my daughter, right? YAY FOR SHOWERS! 3 1/2 hours to go, then it's Margarita o'clock!]

Molly thinks it's absolutely adorable that Gideon thinks she's a virgin, and plans to do nothing to disabuse him of this notion because his head would explode, and she doesn't know if her cleaning spells are strong enough to get brains out of the carpet. She lets the lip trembling continue for effect and really hopes Alice appreciates the lengths she's going to to take Gideon's focus away from the youngest Prewett. You know, the one who actually has a boyfriend anyway. Not that Molly wouldn't like a tall, dark, handsome and apparently stoic around everyone but her boyfriend of her very own, but she's not going into that right now. She doesn't want to save Ali's hide THAT badly. Lenore is just sitting here, chilling, completely in awe of the shit that goes through Molly's mind. "Thirty?" she whines. "Are you, like, kidding me? That's ridiculous! So does that mean you have to wait til Polly's thirty?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 7:48 am

Gideon is blocking his ears and singing loudly, firmly believing that Molly will be a virgin until she gets married and has 7 children. Because that will clearly happen. He ignores the lip trembling, having seen it before. "Fine. Twenty-five. But that's where I draw the line. And no, I don't have to wait until Polly is thirty. You know why, she's not my little sister. She can make up her own mind, because she doesn't have any older brothers."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 7:58 am

Molly's jaw drops, all pretense of fake crying out the window. For that one, she's almost tempted to inform him of her woeful lack of virginity just to teach him a lesson, but she's too traumatized by the prospect of giving birth to seven ginger babies. She jumps up - as in, all the way up til she's standing on her armchair - and puts her hands on her hips and glowers down at her brother.
"Is your brain even connected to your mouth? Because I'm sure you're, like, not even listening to yourself speak right now!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 8:02 am

Gideon is simarly traumatised at the prospect of Molly having seven babies; partly because they'd all be gingers, and partly because that means she had to have sex at least seven times. Or six, if twins run in the family. "Well, it's not my job to tell Polly what not to do. It is, however, my job to look after my younger sisters."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 8:15 am

Molly doesn't want to think about twins, either. Imagine popping out two at once!? No, thanks. She bets something like that would totally destroy her buzz. She stares Gideon down a little while longer before she realises the futility of such an exercise, because according to Gideon she's going to be ten years old until she's suddenly thirty and allowed to have babies. Fine, whatever, Molly's letting it go because she just wants to relax. Damn shame all the Special Cookies disappeared after yesterday, fattening Gid's pockets. Ah, well, she'll go roll herself a joint later, and she's not going to share it at all. Yeah. How do you like that, Gid? Oh, wait, he can't read inner monologues... Molly smiles a big, fake, bright smile and plops down, cross-legged, bouncing a little on the cushion of her armchair.
"Fine, Giddikins. Whatever you say! You're totally just, like, looking out for us. Hey, let's do homemade pizzas for dinner!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 8:20 am

"Are you really going to let it go that easy? Alrighty then." He shrugs. "Sure! You know I love pizza."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 8:26 am

Molly smiles brightly, because she knows Alice has The Book, and between the two of them, they shall prank their woefully conceited older brothers into submission without even breaking a sweat. "Let what go?" she grins. "Nothing to worry about, it's all in the past! Oooh we haven't made pizza in, like, forever!" she squeals, bouncing on her chair in excitement. "I wonder if we've got anchovies..."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 8:29 am

Gideon (and AJ) wrinkles his (her) nose. "Ew. No anchovies on mine, please. What else have we got to go on them?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 8:35 am

Molly (Mya) giggles because she loves anchovies, even though they're kind of gross. Really, what the hell? It's a fish, but it's, like, furry. And salty. What do they do, salt carpet and put it in a jar of oil? Anyway... *kicks Molly* FOCUS, GIRL. FOCUS! You really don't need that joint, love, the gillyweed is starting to do things to your brain!
"Anchovies are, like, so delicious! That's why they have their own song! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum for the less adventurous taste buds, I think there's ham and bacon and sausage. And tomato, I'm sure I saw mushrooms in the fridge before as well. OH! I think there's pineapple in the cupboard too. Blech - you freaks and your tropical yellow food. Ew," she states, wrinkling her nose.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 8:50 am

Gideon laughs at Molly and her amusing but cute inner monologues. Gideon doesn't have one at the moment; not quite sure why. "Anchovies have a song?! I have, um... Ham, Sausage, Pineapple and extra cheese, if you are doing them."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 9:05 am

Molly's inner monologue seems to have dried up. Shit, maybe she's sick!
"Well you can help, you big lughead!" Molly laughs, jumping up and whacking his shoulder lightly. "I'm not doing all four, like, all by myself! You know what'll happen if I accidentally get some of the sausage on Fay's, he'll totally have a meltdown and we'll all spend the rest of the night trying to scrape pizza off the ceiling. Again. Although... I kinda wonder if we can get him to hit the exact same point twice - I think the stain is still there and everything so we could totally tell!"
All the while she's been speaking, Molly has been yanking on Gideon's wrist to get him out of his chair and into the kitchen.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 9:15 am

Gideon just chuckles as he allows Molly to pull him up and towards the kitchen.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 9:30 am

Molly grins, totally in her element as they wash their hands. "Now you remember the rule, right? I am Commander of the Kitchen, and Operation-Molly-Makes-Awesome-Foodstuffs-With-Gideon's-Help-Or-Operation-Ice-Cream-For-Short is under my control! SO!" she says, clapping her hands together, "Supplies!"
In a matter of seconds, she's got everything the could possibly need to make awesometastic pizzas spread out on the bench, and Lenore thinks she's an idiot for going food-related again because now she's hungry.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 9:53 am

[And now that I am done baking, I can post better! -flails-]

Gideon makes sure he washes his hand very very very well; after all, Molly is a stickler for these sorts of things. She would have to be, with siblings like us around. "Yeah, yeah. I remember. While in the kitchen, I must bow down to you, oh Kitchen Master!" He mock bows, making sure she knows just how silly he's being. He merely has to blink, and Molly already has the ingredients laid out. AJ agrees with Lenore.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 9:58 am

[YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!]

Molly flicks a mushroom at Gid's nose while Lenore is ashamed to admit she got so hungry, she went to the vending machine. Bad girl. "Hey," she giggles, "That's Kitchen Commander, to you!" She doesn't care if she's being silly, because it's one of the many traits she shares with her favourite brother. That's why they get along so well - they share a special combination of genes that results in awesomeness, hilarity, protective vibes, and all-around nuttiness. She shoves a jar of tomato paste and a big spoon across to Gideon, even though this can only end in mess, hilarity, and someone getting an uncooked pizza base to the face. "You're on sauce detail. I'm, like, totally all over these meat type products!" she announces, chopping thin, neat slices of ham and sausage, making two separate piles.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 10:14 am

Bad Lenore! Then again, AJ just ate some of the food she baked for her mummy, so she can't really talk. Gideon on the other hand, can. Alot. "Fine, fine. Kitchen Commander!" Gideon loves to share the love with Mol; it's a good thing they have so much in common. He pulls a face, grabbing the rather large spoon and catching the jar of tomato paste as it slides across the counter. "Sauce detail. ALRIGHTY THEN!" He leans over pouring some sauce on the pizza bases. He pours the large dollops of sauce onto five bases, just in case, and readies the spoon for spreading.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 10:19 am

Molly doesn't bat an eyelid at the appearance of the extra base, because they can all totally eat a lot. She giggles, watching Gid stare down the dollops of sauce plonked in the centre of each base, spoon readied like a weapon. "You totally look like you're psyching yourself up for battle," she informs him as she finishes up with the meats and moves on to chopping something else. Probably mushrooms. "Look at them - saucy, fat little soldiers staring at you from their little pizza base forts. You going to take that, Gid? Huh? Whatcha gonna do about it?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 10:28 am

Gideon chuckles wickedly. "As if they're going to be able to get away with it... Stupid sauce soldiers and their pizzas! TAKE THIS!!" He raises the spoon high above his head and brings it down on the first pizza base with a resounding SPLAT! and sauce spatters over the benchtop. He swirls the sppon around, covering the base completely - clearly, he's done this before. "AND THAT! AND THIS!" And with that, two more pizza bases were dealt with, more sauce spattering on the bench and on their clothes. "Would you like the honour of defeating the final warriors, dearest sister?" He leans over, offering the spoon to her nobly.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 10:50 am

Molly bows solemnly, then nods enthusiastically and swaps her knife for his spoon. "Thank you, brother dear! And you can slay the evil pineapple if you so choose, because I, like, totally don't wanna be touching that icky stuff!" She moves to stand before her saucy adversaries and spends several long seconds studying them from every possible angle.
"Well, well, well," she murmurs. "We meet again, noble warriors, at the hour of your doom. Any last words before you die a warrior's death? Hmm? What? STOP MOCKING ME! My hair is not redder than you are! No mercy for you!"
SPLAT! She doesn't quite have the practiced hand that Gideon does, so the death of saucy warrior number one is somewhat messier, but just as effective, and a couple of swirls of the spoon later, his remains are smeared all over the pizza base battlefield. Somewhat heartened, Molly turns to the final, lonely dollop of sauce. She could swear it shakes a little under her steely glare. "And any words from you? No? Smart idea..."
SPLAT! Her second strike is less venemous, but no less effective, and within seconds all is quiet in the Kitchen of Doom Prewett once more, Molly and Gideon standing victorious and splattered with the blood sauce of their fallen, nay, flattened, foes.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 11:11 am

Gideon chuckles again. "Clearly you, my dear, have been brought up right. That was very... very..." He searches for the right word, "... very Prewett of you." He swipes a hand over his face, removing the saucy warrior remnants which have been spattered there. He dabs his finger on Molly's nose, smearing it red with blood sauce. "And remind me that I should never insult the redness of your hair. NEVER EVER." He shakes his head. "Okay. Pineapple? You are next on the metaphorical and literal chopping block." He lifts the sharp knife into the air, just as high as the spoon was. Then, he rethinks. Maybe that's a little dangerous... Rather, he lowers the knife and starts chopping; slowly and carefully, trying to be as accurate as Molly had been. Unfortunately, is not quite as coordinated. The pineapple is badly chopped, and pieces are scattered on the bench. Luckily for Gideon, that means that most of it lands on the pizza bases.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 11:39 am

Molly beams at the praise, but her smile slips into something that's a cross between a pout and a frown... a frout, when he swipes his bloody sauced-up finger over her face. "Oi!" she snaps, waving his hand away. Then, in a moment of pure genius, for necessity is indeed the mother of invention, she invents a towel out of Gid's shirt, grabbing a hold of the hem and wiping her face clean. "Thanks, Giddy!" she says, beaming once more. She moves to start the Migration Operation, in which the toppings must migrate onto the pizza bases now that the saucy overlords have been slain, but stops with a gasp of horror at Gideon's dismal swordsmanship. She snatches up a pizza base before it can be contaminated by Agent Pineapple, and moves it to a secure location, creating a barrier of chopsticks as a quarantine zone. "Ew! Ew, ew, ew!" she squeals. "Keep that gross stuff away from my pizza, Gid! Merlin, what did the pineapple ever do to you? You - you've massacred it! Not that pineapple doesn't, like, totally deserve to be hacked into nothing, but that's a little harsh, bro."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 12:44 pm

"Oh, thanks," Gideon says sarcastically, "I really needed you to mess up another shirt of mine, after last time when we had the Munchies. Next time, you can buy me a new shirt. So there." He jabs a finger at her, then moves to run his hands through his hair. Luckily, he stops himself in time - we wouldn't want to get blood sauce in his hair now, would we? "Well, it's not my fault if you inherited all the cooking skills now is it! And anyways, what did Agent Pineapple ever do to you?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 12:54 pm

Molly rolls her eyes. "You could always, like, wash it, you know?" she suggests, and waves a dismissive hand. "Nah, it'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine. House Elves'll get that right out. Then she narrows her eyes at the ever-offensive Agent Pineapple. "What did it do to me?" she glowers, completing Operation Migration and reaching for the package of grated cheese. "It existed. It must be stopped."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett July 13th 2010, 1:09 pm

"Well, I suppose I could wash it. But yeah, I'll just leave it to the House Elves. That's what they're there for, anyway. Why is the pineapple so offensive to you? I just don't get it - it's so tasty!" As if to prove his point, Gideon snatches a piece of pineapple off a pizza and shoves it in his mouth. "See? It's harmless," he mumbles through his food, as usual. The only time he seems to have any table manners was when with Polly. Not they've eaten together yet... He leans over and grabs some cheese out of the packet, sprinkling it heavily over the pizzas. "The best pizzas have loads of cheese, right?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 13th 2010, 1:16 pm

Molly screws her nose up in distaste. How to describe the offenses of Agent Pineapple? "It's just so - so - so TROPICAL! Gid, we're British, it's against nature for us to like tropical things that aren't sugarcane plantations in the West Indies. You're, like, a freak of nature with your pineapple loving self. It's gross, Gideon Prewett, gross! And totally unpleasant to think about," she announces, physically shaking the thoughts from her mind. "Cheese, on the other hand, is a magical food that should be, like, deified. I would totally pray to a God of Cheese."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next