Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Prewett House

+3
Angelina Johnson
Alice Prewett
Gideon Prewett
7 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Prewett House - Page 6 Empty Re: The Prewett House

Post  Gideon Prewett August 3rd 2010, 4:35 pm

"Those are ridiculous shots - one in fifty-seven? Even I reckon I could do better than that!" He exclaims, flailing slightly at the TV in an effort to get the peopel to hear him. Obviously it doesn't work, but Gideon is going to try anyway. Just like AJ does. "I'll get wrinkles? Fine, I'll just be ambivalent then." He pulls a face which hopefully says absolutely nothing. "Better?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 4:44 pm

"Whatever you say, Giddy," Molly says, still twirling her hair in her fingers. She lapses into silence, which is totally weird, which is a complete fail because she's so busy trying to think of something to say to throw Gideon off the fact that she's being weird that her failure to speak indicates that she is, in fact, being weird. Weird. She watches the bad guy's jeep flip over and explode.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 3rd 2010, 5:12 pm

Gideon sits in silence for a few minutes, then realises that he is, indeed, sitting in silence. With Molly. Which may indeed be the strangest thing to ever happen. Ever. "Why are you so quiet?" He asks, wondering what is up with her; he was kinda busy himself... So much brooding to do, so little time.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 5:16 pm

"Huh?" Molly comes out of her rambling thoughts and looks at Gideon in surprise. She sheepishly drops the strand of hair she's been torturing - Fay would kill her if he saw that! - and smiles a little too quickly. "Oh, like, no reason," she says lightly. "Just tryin' to keep up with this movie," she says, as if it's actually a thinking plot, not an action film where stuff blows up in progressively cool and outlandish scenarios.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 3rd 2010, 5:29 pm

"Oh yeah, like I'm going to fall for that, miss Molly I-Am-Never-Silent-And-Can-Talk-My-Way-Out-Of-Or-Into-Everything Prewett. Need some advice?" Gideon wasn't sure if he'd be able to help, but thought he might as well offer anyway.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 3rd 2010, 5:39 pm

Well, Molly may be no good at hiding it when there's something on her mind, but one thing she IS good at is talking her way out of a tight spot. She glances at Gideon and smirks, nudging him slightly. "Sure, you can give me some advice, big bro. See, it's like this: I've got this big brother and he's pretty awesome," she winks, "but he's, like, in this totally hissy mood today. He's all bummed out and stuff which is totally not like him at all, and it's kind of a drag. Should I just, like, hit the lughead until he stops being such a bum and talks to his favourite sister?"
She blinks innocently.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 3rd 2010, 5:44 pm

"Well, no. Obviously you should not hit him, especially as he isn't a lughead - I mean, what does that even mean? What is a lug, and how does one have one in one's head? You answer me that, Molly. How about this for some advice - How do I get information out of my little sister when all she tries to do is change the subject? Like, she talks all the time, but she never actually says anything. What advice can you give me?" Gideon says, slightly more quickly than usual.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 4:01 am

Molly's eyes widen ever so slightly. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. She immediately switches to Defence Mode One: Operation Look How Fast I Can Fake Cry. Her lower lip trembles and she forces herself not to blink, the sting of the air making her eyes water just a touch. "You think I never, like, say anything? You think I'm stupid, don't you? I'm NOT an idiot, you know. Why does everyone act like I am? This is totally why nobody ever wants to tell me anything, isn't it? Because they think I won't understand and can't help."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 4:15 am

"STOP IT. I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE DOING." He shakes his head, trying to shake the emotion from Molly's face. He's seen this enough times to know what she's doing, and to ignore her fake tears. "YOU ARE SMART AND FUNNY ANF NOT AN IDIOT. You know what I'm saying. You talk alot, but not about the important stuff. Just like the Doctor."
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 4:21 am

Molly tilts her head to the side, knowing it will make her look even more like someone just told her her puppy has puppy cancer, certain that if she pulls the act long enough, Gideon will falter. "Now you're shouting at me. Like, as if I'm too dumb to understand when you talk at normal volumes? Whatever. I don't even know what you're on about anymore. You're the one sitting her all broody as if you're suddenly a vampire cursed with a soul, and I ask you what's up, and you totally try and turn it around as if it's me who has something going on? Whatever, Gid. I was totally only trying to help!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 4:37 am

Gideon knows that if she keeps this act up, he will crack, but not quite yet. Not quite yet. "You are not dumb. I think I already said that, but whatevs. You are probably the smartest Prewett... I am fine. You are the on I'm worried about, not me." He is very very serious, and he decides to not tell Molly. He should at least talk to Polly first, he figures. And probably Rolf too. And probably he should avoid Luna. He nods imperciptibly. Good decisions, Gideon. Good work!
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 5:03 am

She sighs dramatically and wipes convincingly at an imaginary tear. "Sure, sure, worry about Molly because she can't worry about herself, right? And don't think, like, flattery is going to throw me off because that's totally insulting."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 5:11 am

"How is flattery insulting? Now you're just confusing me." Gideon cocks his head sideways at Molly. He ignores the dramatics - one day, she could be an amazing actress. Really.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 5:31 am

Molly tilts her head to the other side and frouts her little heart out.
"Because you obviously, like, think I'm so dumb that if you tell me you think I'm smart I'm going to get all distracted and stuff! And I'm not! You're totally trying to change the subject from your broodiness to mine, when I've already freakin' told you that I'm only upset that you're acting like I'm a dumbass!" she huffs.

[I'm starting to wonder exactly how many circles Gid and Mol can talk each other in... and they aren't even high! Razz]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 6:33 am

"Well, there's no sense in me telling you until I talk to some other people yet, okay? The full story will have to wait. So, tell me, what are YOU hiding?" Gideon asks pointedly.

[Me too - and sorry for the late reply!]
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 6:38 am

[No worries. I have a meeting in 25 though so I'll probably disappear myself soon. XX]

"Whatever," Molly mutters, making it very clear she is very put out by Gideon's refusal to cave and talk to her. She'd threaten him with the silent treatment, but, well... as if. "Me? I'm not hiding anything! Well, that's a total lie. I'm hiding, like, a ton of gillyweed in my room, but you'll never find it."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 6:42 am

"Haha, well, I don't need to because we are awesome siblings and you bake stuff for me! But other than that, I mean. Obviously." Gideon is kind of frustrated by this point that Molly won't admit to what she is hiding, but won't admit that out loud because of what HE is hiding. Gosh, it's enough to give you a headache.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 6:51 am

Molly is following this just fine. Mya, on the other hand, needs to lie down.
"Well, that's, like, only because you won't smoke it and also because if you were left unsupervised in a kitchen we'd totally lose the house! Really, Giddy, I'm fine," she promises, giving him a quick half-hug around the shoulders. "Everything is totally cool, and nothing is wrong, and I'm all, like, happy and ok and stuff, apart from my pain-in-the-butt big brother and his brooding act. Oh, hey, look - the good guy won. What a surprise," she smirks, indicating the tv with a slight inclination of her head.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 6:57 am

AJ had forgotten about the TV. "Well, if you're sure," he says hesitatingly, "Obviously the good guy won; they only times they don't is if they need a sequel! But really, I'm glad you're okay." Gideon sighs a little; but smirks at the TV nevertheless.

Last edited by Gideon Prewett on August 4th 2010, 8:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 8:32 am

Molly smirks. "Or sometimes, like, the bad guy has a bad kid or something, so that they can have a sequel where the bad kid goes on to do the bad things to screw up the good guy's otherwise perfect life. Is it totally weird that I kinda want the bad guy to win for a change, just because I feel sorry for him? And I am totally sure everything is all good. Sammich?" she asks, now that the credits are rolling and the news update is ruining the standard rock song that is usually an action movie's credit music.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 8:39 am

Gideon grins. "Yeah, that is kind of weird, actually. The whole point of a bad guy is to lose, otherwise it'd be one of those strange movies where nothing ever happens, you know? And yes, please! I'd love something to eat. You're awesome, you know that." He nods to confirm this.

[Sorry for the lame posts; Inner!Gid is being pushed aside by my nervousness...]
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 8:45 am

[it's ok! I LOVE YOU AND YOU WILL BE GREAT! ~flails~ *tries her best to write cool replies on the sly at her desk*]

"OhmyGod shut up! Like, heaps of stuff would happen if the bad guy won! There would be evil luaus and stuff, I'm sure of it. Don't you want to see an evil luau, Giddy?" Molly asks, wide-eyed in horror at the prospect of somebody turning down such a stellar opportunity. "I think it's, like, arthouse stuff you're thinking of, where nothing ever happens. And yes, brother dear, I am well aware of my awesomeness. Awesomism? Awesomosity? You know you're not so bad yourself, most of the time," she grins, jumping up and going to make two giant sammiches. I dunno, they're ham and cheese or something.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 8:54 am

Gideon doesn't care what kind of sammiches they are; he'll eat practically anything, after all. "An evil luau? That would be... interesting... I suppose. Also, I think awesomosity is the best word for it. And thank you," he says, bowing while still sitting in the chair. I'm not quite sure how he manages it, to be honest.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin August 4th 2010, 8:58 am

He manages it because he is just that damned cool. "I concur - awesomosity it is!" Molly says, plonking a plate with Gideon's giant ham and cheese sammich on it in front of him and taking her own to her own seat. She picks it up and regards it with interest for a moment. "You know," she comments lightly, "I do believe this here sammich is, like, bigger than my head!"
And yet somehow she still manages to take a giant bite without dislocating her jaw. She grins, close-mouthed because she still has manners. It's a damned good sammich, if she does say so herself. Which she probably will, when her mouth isn't full.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett August 4th 2010, 9:11 am

"That is a pretty damn huge sammich." Gideon eyes it off, before taking a large bite as usual, somehow managing to keep his mouth closed while chewing for a change. He doesn't mind silence with Mol - at least it's never awkward.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next