Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Owlery

+33
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Gideon Prewett
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Marco Montague
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Lucius Malfoy
Romilda Vane
Ronald Weasley
Elise Black
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Neville Longbottom
Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter
Dean Thomas
Ravenclaw Mod
Angela Braddock
James Potter - Inactive
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Adrian Black - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Padma Patil
Daphne Greengrass
Molly Prewett
37 posters

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

The Owlery - Page 30 Empty Re: The Owlery

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 6:03 am

Whoa. Totally missed this.

Regulus blushed and hugged him close. "It makes me happy every time I think about it," he said, nuzzling his lover. "I toy with it all the time, when I miss you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 8th 2010, 6:06 am

"You do it ven you're vith me," he said softly. "I notice," he told him as he gently stroked Regulus' cheek. "I still vare the slippers around the dorm. I love them and their quacking."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 6:07 am

Regulus giggled. "I'm sure the quacking has gotten on your roommates' nerves by now, love," he said with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 8th 2010, 6:10 am

"Maybe. I guess the couch in the common room is comfortable enough if they decide to kick me out," he said with a smirk.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 6:17 am

Regulus laughed and hugged him close. "Goodness, I love you," he said, and Eowyn is distracted by her nom noms. Nom nom nom.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 8th 2010, 6:22 am

Viktor laughed. "I love you too. I keep thinking about this summer. And talking about this summer. And then thinking about this summer some more," he said with a chuckle. -has no noms because I am giving up noms forever-
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 6:23 am

"I can't wait, Viktor. I can't wait," he said with a smile, kissing him softly on the shoulder. "Even if it means leaving a lot behind me."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 8th 2010, 6:28 am

Viktor smiled sadly. "It means a lot to me that you're doing this just for me, Regulus. Sirius told me how much your family means to you."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 6:31 am

Regulus sighed and looked at the ground. "I'm sure he did. He knew full well what all of my family members meant to me," he said somewhat bitterly, looking up at Viktor again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 8th 2010, 6:36 am

Viktor frowned. "I'm sorry for bringing it up," he mumbled. "Forget I said anything about him. I know you don't like your brother, and I guess I understand. He does miss you though."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 6:38 am

"That's just too damn bad. He means nothing to me anymore, and I won't waste my time on him. But- let's move on to happier things? Like cheese cake. You know, I really, really, really like cheese cake."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 8th 2010, 6:44 am

Viktor sighs, but smiles at the change of subject. "Cheesecake? Yeah. Cheesecake is good. Vot type of cheesecake are ve talking about here? You're going to have to be a little bit more specific. All cheesecakes are very unique."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 6:47 am

"Chocolate cheesecake is the best, of course, because everything is better with chocolate. On that note, I am now imagining what sex with you would be like with chocolate, because I'm not sure anything can make the sex better, but chocolate when added to anything brings it to an entirely new level."

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 8th 2010, 6:51 am

Viktor grins, wondering what that would be like while resisting the urge to summon chocolate and test it out right now. "That...vould be...That is going on the list of things to do this summer. Yes it is," he said with a nod. "I'm serious. You brought it up. Now I'll be thinking about that until ve test it out. Yes, I vill. Ve are going to have an unlimited supply of chocolate in Bulgaria. I promise you that."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 8th 2010, 6:59 am

Regulus laughs, and hugs him close. "I can't say I'll be complaining, oh sexy one," he said with a wink, grabbing his boyfriend's arse then skipping away down the stairs. "Come on! I'm bored. Let's head to Hogsmeade," he pleaded, pouting all cute-like.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 8th 2010, 7:04 am

Viktor grinned and walked over to Regulus. He doesn't skip. "Fine. Hogsmeade it is," he said as he took Regulus' hand and walked him down to the Three Broomsticks.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 16th 2010, 4:47 am

Molly sits in a quiet corner of the Owlery - part that the owls don't crap all over, just so we're clear - and rolls herself a joint. I know, I'm creative as right now. Really. She takes a couple of long drags, looking around with interest at the place. Lots of owls here. She wonders what her life would be like if she could speak Owlish...

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 16th 2010, 4:52 am

Sirius struts up here because he doesn't walk, he fucking struts, Snape, and he's proud of it. HARRY YOUR DAD DIDN'T STRUT BUT YOUR GODFATHER SO DID. He totally doesn't see the redhead because he's too busy working that strut, and totally trips over her. "OWFUCK--- OH HI THERE. RED HAIR, HAND ME DOWN ROBES, AND A STUPID COMPLEXION, YOU MUST BE A WEASLEY. Fantastic hair, freckles, and a blunt- let me guess, you must be a Prewett. I'm Sirius," he said with a charming, sexy smile, holding out his hand to help her back to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 16th 2010, 5:02 am

Lenore loves Eowyn so fucking much it's insane.

Molly, knocked flying by someone who is strutting like he's had the Bee Gees stuck in his head since he could walk, is in the process of trying to hide the joint behind her back whilst not looking completely undignified. Then he mentions it, along with a dose of flattery that never goes astray, even if she already knows how fanfuckingtastic her genes are. She grabs his hand and is pulled back to her feet so fast her head spins.
"Whoa," she mutters, then grins her million watt grin. "Hey there! I'm Molly. But I see my reputation by way of family of awesomeness, like, totally precedes me. Wait a mo - did you just say you're Sirius? Man, that must, like, totally suck. I'm glad my name isn't a pun."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 16th 2010, 5:51 am

EOWYN WAS BUSY GETTING NAKED AND WET SORRY I'M ALL DONE WITH THAT NOW

"Yeah, I know your brothers- well, I don't really know him, but this one time, I met Gideon, and we bonded over being like, the only two straight guys in Gryffindor, and this other time I met Fabian, and we compared hair. Though I hear about Fabian all the time, my BFF Viktor snogs him every once in a while, apparently," he said with a shrug. "Nah, I don't mind, it makes for some seriously Sirius puns, and I fucking love puns. Don't you love puns? They're so punny. Er, funny. Punny funny, heh, that rhymes. Wait, you're the one smoking the blunt here, not me- I guess I'm just that wild all the time," he said with a wink. "Mind if I join you? I've got nowhere better to be, though this place does smell like owl shit. Can't imagine why."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 16th 2010, 5:51 am

A shower has never sounded hotter. Ok, I'm going to reply now...

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 16th 2010, 5:58 am

Molly's eyes widen a little. Because if this Sirius but not serious guy bonded with Gideon, and actually survived comparing hair with Fabian, then he must be pretty fucking cool. Of course, Molly does not realise she's said this part out loud, because the darling girl has yet to learn the difference between an inner monologue and an outer monologe. Oh well. She grins. Might as well run with it now.
"Gideon is, like, the straightest and coolest person of ever and ever. And Fabian is.... well, I think he swallowed a tub of glitter as a kid, and he's been fabulous ever since. I'm just glad he turned into a fairy, instead of a sparkly stalker vampire or something, because then we'd have had to disown him. And that would be, like, the saddest thing ever because we're such a symmetrical family right now. OHMYGOD! Do you think that's, like, fate or something?"
She takes a break, mainly for another drag, and blinks. "What? Oh yeah, you can hang out if you want. I don't care. I'm totally not worried about all the owl shit smells right now because I should get used to it because I think I want to learn to speak Owlish. Or maybe I already do, and just don't know it."

Last edited by Molly Prewett on July 16th 2010, 1:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 16th 2010, 6:10 am

Sirius laughed and shook his gorgeous hair out of his eyes, sitting down on the ground that is not covered in shit, leaving room on the not-shit-covered area for Molly. "Yeah, not gonna lie, I'm pretty fucking cool. And I don't know if Gideon's the straightest guy, I think I might qualify for that. If a guy can make out with Viktor Krum, and still be totally straight, I think he's as straight as they get," he said with a wink. "... Tub of glitter. That explains a lot. Yeah. Better a fairy, not a sparkling vampire, that's just totally passé, for real. HOLYSHIT I CAN SPEAK OWLISH! But only when I'm high, I think. I dunno. I could try now, but I'd look like an idiot, and I do that too often for my own good," he chortled. "HOOOOOOOIIIICANNHOOOOOSPEAAAHOOOOOOKKKOOOOOOOWLISHHHOOOO."

I FUCKING LOVE FINDING NEMO SORRY.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 16th 2010, 6:17 am

Molly plops down on the unshitty ground and crosses her legs. "Well, being pretty fucking cool is, like, a prerequisite for hanging out with Prewetts, so I guess it's your lucky day. Or mine, because I was totally bored out of my brains before, but seriously, Sirius, I think Gid is like, too straight to even comprehend making out with a guy, so whatever. OH. MY. GOD. You speak Owlish? OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD!" She bounces up and down a little, clapping. Then she deflates a little. "THAT'S WHALEISH! NOT OWLISH! Dude, you, like, totally got my hopes up there."
She looks down. Blunt in hand. She looks at Sirius. Says he can speak Owlish when high. Down again. Sirius again. Down again. Sirius again. Lather, rinse and repeat. "OH! I just had, like, the best idea of all time. OF. ALL. TIME. I could totally share my joint with you, and you could totally teach me Owlish!" She grins as if she has made the fastest, and most genius, decision in the history of decision-making.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 16th 2010, 6:31 am

Sirius isn't exactly the brightest bulb either, so he forgives Molly's slowness. "DAMMIT THAT WAS WHALE, YOU'RE RIGHT. SORRY. OH MY GOD THAT IS A FANTASTIC IDEA. I mean, GILLYWEED is just AMAZING. It gives me superpowers," he says, nodding quite seriously. He takes a drag of Molly's blunt and hands it back to her, grinning. "Molly, it's been way too long since I smoked this shit. So, do you do this often? Sit in the owlery getting all high and stuff all on your lonesome? I didn't think any of the Prewetts were loners," he remarked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 32 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32  Next