Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Owlery

+33
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Gideon Prewett
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Marco Montague
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Lucius Malfoy
Romilda Vane
Ronald Weasley
Elise Black
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Neville Longbottom
Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter
Dean Thomas
Ravenclaw Mod
Angela Braddock
James Potter - Inactive
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Adrian Black - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Padma Patil
Daphne Greengrass
Molly Prewett
37 posters

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

Go down

The Owlery - Page 31 Empty Re: The Owlery

Post  Mya Lupin July 16th 2010, 6:40 am

Molly beams. "I'm, like, full of fantastic ideas," she boasts. "Well, at least I think I am?" She takes another drag herself, before passing it back companionably. "Superpowers? Like, whoa! That's... Oh, it's been a while? That's sad. I gotta be honest, though, I'm more of a baker, so Gillyweed usually ends up in Cookies if it falls into my hands. I make the best Special Cookies, like, ever. But nobody gets those for free. Except Giddy. Usually I hang out with him when I get high, but I felt like contemplating Owlish today, so here I am. That, and the last time I baked Special Cookies, he totally stole the leftovers when I flaked out! And we can totally be loners sometimes - Prewetts are, like, deep and shit too, you know."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 16th 2010, 6:44 am

[gotta go to bed sorry love]

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 16th 2010, 6:48 am

[no worries, am running out now anyway. we shall continue later. love you! xx]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 16th 2010, 5:39 pm

Sirius stares at her. "Special cookies? Not for free-- HOW MUCH DO YOU WANT?! I DON'T HAVE CASH BUT I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO TRADE, Y'KNOW!" Sirius rips off his shirt. That's right, Sirius is a cookie whore.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 16th 2010, 5:49 pm

Molly bursts into a fit of thoroughly amused giggles, and claps a hand over her mouth to stifle the sound, because Cookie Dealing is Serious Business. Yes it is. She looks around, scandalised. "Stop that! Put your clothes back on - that's, like, totally inappropriate in front of the Owls! THE OWLS! Somebody, please, think of the children Owls!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 16th 2010, 5:51 pm

Sirius stares blankly, then comprehension dawns, and he puts his shirt back on. "OH MY MERLIN I AM SO SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE GAY."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 16th 2010, 5:59 pm

Molly rolls her eyes. "Oh, please, you've like totally confused me with my brother now. And THAT is just insulting. Because I'm totally straight. And I'm way cuter than he is, and can definitely pull off the leather pants better, too." She takes a couple more drags before passing the blunt back to Sirius. "Here - take this and stop slandering me! Merlin, it's hard enough to find a date amongst the three single, straight guys here with my brothers threatening to tear body parts off anyone who so much as says 'hi'!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 16th 2010, 6:02 pm

Sirius is just confused. "... But I took off my clothing, and you're not... you're not passed out, or even blushing. I don't... I don't know what to think anymore. WAIT THERE'S A THIRD STRAIGHT GUY IN THIS SCHOOL HOLYSHIT WHERE-- I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST ME AND GID!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 16th 2010, 6:09 pm

Molly's face falls. "Ohmygod! Did I, like, make some sort of etiquette fail or something? I'm sorry! I don't know you, so I totally didn't know that I was meant to do any of that stuff and I was just worried about the owls because what would the owls think about you taking your clothes off, there might be little virgin owls up there who aren't ready to see stripping human guys and I wouldn't want them to, like, fall off their perches or something because that would be totally sad! You really ought to think of the owls next time you go through a spontaneous clothing removal process. Also - ew! Gid does not count as a straight guy, because he's my brother. Ew, ew, ew!" She screws up her face and rubs at her ears as if trying to physically wipe Sirius' words away.

Last edited by Molly Prewett on July 16th 2010, 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 16th 2010, 6:16 pm

Sirius can only process one bit of that. "If you're not counting Gid, that means there are TWO other straight guys! I GOTTA FIND EM! WE GOTTA MAKE A PACK! THE FOUR STRAIGHT MEN OF HOGWARTS! IT'LL BE TOTALLY AWESOME! That way, the girls know where we are and how to find us all, at all times. Have your pick, y'know?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin July 16th 2010, 6:24 pm

Molly glares. "THAT'S, LIKE, THE DUMBEST IDEA I'VE EVER HEARD! SERIOUSLY, SIRIUS, SERIOUS, I AM TOTALLY SERIOUS HERE, LIKE YOU'RE SIRIUS BUT NOT SERIOUS! YOU WANT TO TAKE THE THREE GUYS HERE WHO WOULDN'T RATHER SHAG MY BROTHER, AND HAVE THEM SPEND ALL THEIR TIME WOLF-PACKING AROUND WITH MY OTHER BROTHER? THE ONE WHO ONCE TOLD A GUY WHO COMPLIMENTED MY HAIR HE WAS GOING TO STUFF HIS BOXERS FULL OF FIRE-ANTS? JEEZ. WAY TO, LIKE, SALT MY GAME."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 2:14 am

Scorpius enters the owlery and glances around, happy to see it is empty. He takes out a piece of parchment and some crayons, then lays down on the floor. He thinks for a moment, then picks up the blue one and starts to write while talking aloud:

Dear Papa,
I am writing to you to inquire about my Hogsmeade permission form. I sent it to you on the very first day of school and I am anxiously awaiting for it's return with your signature on it.
But but but, don't rush daddy. Missing out on trips like this allows me more time to write to you. Yes, things at Hogwarts are going quite swimmingly. I'm the most popular boy at school, and evenHarry Potter
Viktor Krum likes me. I'm also the darling of every classroom and the favourite of every professor who has any say.
I know you haven't done so all year, but you can feel free to write me any time.
Hugs and butterfly kisses,
Your Draco
Scorpius
Oh, P.S. Tell MamaPansy to bugger off.

He then quickly rereads the letter, before folding it up, giving it to an owl, and then leaving the Owlery.

[So...I dunno. I just wanted to post this, seeing as my poor Daddy won't be until Sept 1st (so we won't see it from Tam as Draco) and it works because I miss her dearly.
Erm...so yeah. IDK. I WAS BORED. Oh, and I left out all that potty stuff, because I so DO NOT wear diapers. Nope.]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 4th 2010, 2:17 am

OMG I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE EPIC YES YOU ARE. ALSO, VIKTOR IS HONORED TO BE MENTIONED!]
-mental image of Alex Pettyfer coloring on the ground-
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 4th 2010, 5:15 am

Bugger off? Bugger off?
Maybe I don't wanna bugger of, son.
Maybe I love you.
*pouts*
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 5:19 am

WELL IDK.
I DON'T WANT YOU TO BUGGER OFF...BUT THAT'S HOW AVPS WENT...SO YEAH.
Maybe I want Draco to say, "bugger off" and you can come and find meeeeeeeee.
Yep.
That must be it.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 4th 2010, 5:20 am

Oh.
Okay then.
That works for me.
I mean.
Shame on you son.
Naughty.
Wink
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 5:23 am

Naughty.
Good.
Yep.
What.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann August 16th 2010, 10:17 pm

OH LOOK HOW HUMOROUS LAUGH AT THE HUMOR OF WHERE I AM POSTING AND WHO POSTED BEFORE ME OHOHOHO HILARIOUS I AM DYING OF LAUGHTER SANDY CHEEKERS.

Faye goes up to the Owlery to send a letter home because she has no enemies that she has foreplay with in the showers that leads to hot hate sex. No, she does not.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 16th 2010, 10:18 pm

*dies*
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin August 16th 2010, 10:20 pm

Teddy walks up to send a letter to his grandmother or something like that. He sees Faye. "Hey, Faye, how are you?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann August 16th 2010, 10:23 pm

Grandmother. Maybe it's Betty White. That would be an awesome grandmammy to have. Faye plasters on a smile when Teddy walks into the Owlery because his advice did not actually work. She would be mad, but it was liberating to be away from a manwhore who fucks people he hates in showers. Very liberating. "Hi Teddy. Er, I could be better..." she says, the smile disappearing from her face. She ties the letter to one of the owl's talons and watches at it flies away. "Scorpius and I broke up and now he is having hot sex in a shower somewhere because he's a whore, please make me feel better."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin August 16th 2010, 10:31 pm

Teddy stopped walking and casually tied his letter to the foot of a random owl, not really paying attention. He hears her say that she and Scorp broke up and freezes, turning slowly to make sure he didn't get punched or anything ridiculous like that. But it's best to be careful, angry Faye is bad for Teddy's health. He studies her face and sees that she just looks upset. Maybe he should cheer her up. "Oh, I didn't know. Are you okay?" Stupid question. Of course she's not okay. "I mean," He sighed and gave up, "What happened?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann August 16th 2010, 10:39 pm

Faye didn't punch Teddy because he's Logan Lerman and to punch Logan Lerman is a crime since he's so cute and adorable. She didn't even feel angry with him at all even though he had been the one to convince her to tell Scorpius in the first place. Scorp would have found out at some point anyway and it was better to get the pain over and done with now. Not that it took him long to get over the pain. She sighed and slipped her hands into her back pockets, avoiding eye contact. "...I took your advice and I told him. Everything..." she muttered and bit her lip. She didn't like the upset feeling she felt in the pit of her stomach, but she pushed it away anyway. Why be upset over a guy who's already gettin' busy with someone else so quickly? "He was angry and yelled for a good while about Lucius being his cousin and making me feel awful. I was worn out and knew what I did was wrong and I had no excuse. When I told him, he ended it and I walked off because I'm not good for anyone, why waste the time defending myself?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin August 16th 2010, 10:56 pm

Teddy frowned, "Did he tell you that? Because it's not true. You just weren't good for Scorp. If you were, none of this would have happened. There would have been a little voice in the back of your head saying, 'No. Think about Scorp.' But there wasn't, was there? You must have been missing something there." This is all theoretical, of course, as Teddy has never gotten drunk and slept with a guy while he was in a relationship.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann August 17th 2010, 1:09 am

Faye shook her head and shrugged, trying to remember everything that Scorpius had said. For the past couple of days, she had done her best to remove them from her mind for good. It was very difficult to bring those hated memories back. "No, he didn't say those exact words. You should have seen him though...you could tell he was most likely thinking it," she whispered and her gaze fell to the floor. She listened to Teddy and thought about that night. Did she think of Scorpius as she was going through with it? She couldn't recall. Her head slowly began to ache as she shook her head. "Maybe...I don't know. I never thought that it would be over so quickly. He told me I should revert back to my old ways, but...I don't want to. I want to be good enough for somebody. I don't want to return to that person I was." Her hand grazed over her opposite arm where she knew the scars from months ago lay. She would not take steps back.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next