Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Staircase

+37
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Rolf Scamander
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Gideon Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Parvati Patil
Neville Longbottom
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Trent Bennett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Padma Patil
Harry Potter
Dean Thomas
Daphne Greengrass
Katie Bell
Draco Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Romilda Vane
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Nikki Orwell
Lucy Weasley
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Kiora Lupin
Molly Prewett
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Lucian Bole
Remus Lupin
Penelope Rosier
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
41 posters

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next

Go down

The Grand Staircase - Page 30 Empty Re: The Grand Staircase

Post  Katie Bell August 12th 2010, 8:18 pm

Katei now felt VERY GUILTY, "Oh I am sorry Sirius, I forget you take these things so seriously..." She was suddenly tackled by her friend Luna in a hug and an idea occured to her. "Sirius, watch, this will only happen once. I will make it good, I promise." She turned to Luna, "Luna. I'm sorry" And with that she grabbed the side of Lunas face and pulled her in for a kiss. And when I say kiss I mean FULL ON SNOGGING.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 12th 2010, 8:18 pm

Luna's eyes widened in shock but she knows what's up, so she snogs Katie back, tangling her fingers in her friend's hair as one trails down to rest on her arse for Sirius to see.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 12th 2010, 8:20 pm

Katies hands also slid down to Lunas arse giving it one last firm grasp before letting go, "Thanks Luna" She winked and let Luna go on her way. Katie turned back to Sirius, "Now do you see how much I will do for my best friend?!"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 8:21 pm

OMG HAHAHAHAHHAHA I LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH THERE AREN'T WORDS

Sirius dies.

Sirius screams, jumps up and down, flails, squeals, bounces up and down, runs around in a circle, and yells "YUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as loud as he possibly can. He'll continue doing that until you stop him. "I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 12th 2010, 8:23 pm

Katie basked in the 'I LOVE YOU's' for a few moments. In fact she poped out some prety sick dance moves while she was stood there. Finally it bacame rather annoying. "Okay, Sirius, you may stop. Sirius... Sirius... SIRIUS! I SWEAR TO MERLIN!" She clamped her hand over his mouth in an attempt to stop the words.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 8:29 pm

Sirius stops yelling and moving and stares blankly, looking at Katie, then at Luna, then back to Katie. "... That was legendary. LEGENDARY!" Sirius flails again and promptly hugs Katie like he has never hugged anyone before. EVER. THAT IS HOW HAPPY HE IS RIGHT NOW. Oh, he's happy like *that* too. Oops. Sorry 'bout that. It's not like Katie doesn't expect it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 12th 2010, 8:33 pm

"Definatly the stuff of Legends Luna" Katie joked before being tackled into a hug. She gripped him back tightly. Katie could see just how happy she had made Sirius and that made her happy... actually she could also feel how happy he was. Now that was awkward. She tried to peel herself away, but Sirius was holding too tight. "Luna!" She mouthed "Help me!" But Luna could do nothing. "Sirius... want to see me do it again?"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 8:36 pm

Sirius quickly let go and gaped. "... HELL YES, WOMAN!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 12th 2010, 8:39 pm

Katie breathed a sigh of relief. "Much better, oh and that repeat? Not happening. You had your fun. Next thing I know you will be pulling out a camera and getting others to gather round!" She smiled, "Sorry for fooling you earlier, I couldnt resist!" She pinched his cheeks, "You are just too easy!"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 8:48 pm

Sirius gaped even more and facepalmed. "I love you, girl. You know me too damn well. EITHER WAY THAT WAS SO TOTALLY AWESOME I CAN'T EVEN COMPLAIN. YOU MAY HAVE JUST WON BFF STATUS... OVER VIKTOR. THAT IS HOW AMAZING THAT WAS, KATIE."

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 12th 2010, 8:52 pm

"I think I deserve that Status for knowing you so well!" She beamed at him. Their conversations were so light and easy, if was as if no effort was requierd at all to talk to him. It made her briefly wonder what it was that made her so unattractive to Sirius. Whta it was that made him chose Fluer. But she chased away the thought quickly. It was not worth going back there again. She was happy with this BFF status. She rounded on Sirius, he voice low and menecing, "Viktor was above me?"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 9:01 pm

"Er... hehehehe. He.. still is. Unless... there is a rerun of that. Mhm. Definitely. Uhuh. If you do that again," he said, pointing at Luna, "Really get BFF status. For reals. No lies."

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 12th 2010, 9:10 pm

"STILL IS?" Katie seethed, "NO WAY! I DID THAT FOR YOU!" Katie looked over at Luna conpemplating whether it was worth the kiss again. "I dont know if it is worth it."
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 9:12 pm

"... It means you get to fist bump me EVERY time I see you. And lots more hugs. MHM. And.... THIS!" Sirius promptly tackle hugs her and grins. "Come on, for me?" he teased, leaning down over her as he pinned her down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 12th 2010, 9:16 pm

Katie growled, "Sirius Black, you will be the death of me. I want that BFF status IN WRITING!" She pushed Sirius off her and strolled up to Luina feeling sorry for her poor unsuspecting best friend who forgot to leave the scene. She swung Luna around, and for the second time in about an hour latched her lips into Lunas and kissed her. Katie put her hands on Lunas back pulling her into the kiss. After a good 20 seconds Katies released and looked back round to Sirius. "Are you happy now? Thats twice. You owe me big time. AND YOU OWN ME A KISS WITH 2 DIFFERENT GUYS! AND IT HAS TO BE A GOOD KISS."
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 9:20 pm

Sriius burst out laughing and hugged Katie briefly, then fist pumped and yelled "YESSSSSS!!!" all over again. "Fine! Fine! Two kisses- WAIT, TWO DIFFERENT GUYS?! I ONLY SNOG VIKTOR! THAT'S IT! THAT IS SO NOT COOL, WOMAN! I mean, I've snogged James, but that fool is dead so that leaves... Remus? Oh, DUDE. Dude, that is NOT chill. So worth it, but NOT cool!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 12th 2010, 9:22 pm

Katie stepped back her hands up in surrender. "Woah there Sirius. I meant 2 guys for ME to kiss to make up for the fact that I kissed Luna twice..." And evil look came over her face. "But, if not, you can kiss two different guys infront of me. I like that MUCH better" SHe grinned at him, loving that he was getting a taste of his won medicine.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 9:34 pm

"WHAT. NO. NO WAY. THIS IS JUST... OH MY GOD YOU AND FLEUR ARE BOTH SUCH EVIL, EVIL LADIES. EVIL! Oh my goodness. Do you two like, get together and plot this shit? I am so not chill with this. Ugh."

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 12th 2010, 9:40 pm

"No?...Hmmm. I dont think you really have a choice after all I did kiss Luna for you." She moved closer, "And it was a tad... steamy now wasn't it Sirius." She twirled her wand in her fingers playfully a smirk playing on her lips. "So, we have an agreement? You find two guys to kiss me, and you have to kiss two guys. It is only fair now." She smiled birhgtly at him, fluttering her eyelashes for good measure.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 9:48 pm

"This was so not worth it. So not worth it. It was SO worth it. FINE. I'll do it. Fine! I got myself into this, didn't I? Damn you, Bell!" he said with a grin, unable to help but smile back at his friend. "Fine. I'll make sure they're hot guys too, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 12th 2010, 10:02 pm

"It is totally worth it! I kissed Luna for crying out loud... she seemed to enjoy it actually.. And the fact she took it with out question is a little bit worrying." katie shot a sideways glance at Luna who was looking at Katie with a lovesick expression on her face. Katie made a mental note to lock her dormitory door from now on. "And yes, they better be hot! I need a good oild guy kiss! I never seem to have much luck in that department."
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 10:05 pm

Sirius laughed and shook his head. "Katie, all the dudes I know are gay. I don't see this going well, you know."

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 12th 2010, 10:08 pm

Katie face fell, "ALL of them? How on earth am I going to get my two kisses if they are gay? It works out for you... but not me!"
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 10:13 pm

"... Well, I know two straight dudes, but they've both got girlfriends. Er... I know he's gay and all, but would you really say no to a kiss from VIKTOR KRUM? I mean, he's LEGENDARY."

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell August 12th 2010, 10:19 pm

"Viktor? That could work. What about the two guys you get to kiss then? Huh? Do I get to pick... because I pick Fabian as one." She grinned widley knowing fabulous Fabian would LOVE a chance to kiss Sirius.
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 33 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next