Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Grand Staircase

+37
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Alice Prewett
Mya Lupin
Rolf Scamander
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Gideon Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Parvati Patil
Neville Longbottom
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Trent Bennett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Padma Patil
Harry Potter
Dean Thomas
Daphne Greengrass
Katie Bell
Draco Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Romilda Vane
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Nikki Orwell
Lucy Weasley
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Kiora Lupin
Molly Prewett
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Lucian Bole
Remus Lupin
Penelope Rosier
Gabby Delacour - Inactive
41 posters

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33

Go down

The Grand Staircase - Page 33 Empty Re: The Grand Staircase

Post  Teddy Lupin August 17th 2010, 6:06 am

Teddy sighed, looking down. Partly out of shame and partly because he's afraid of Dom and what will happen when she finds out. "Well, it's just you and I never see each other, right? And there's this other girl that I'd like to spend more time with, but I couldn't because of you." The lie came easily to his lips, after all, it was really only a half-lie. And he was mighty good at those.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Alicia Spinnet- Inactive August 17th 2010, 6:18 am

"Right, okay," Vic mumbles. She had a strong suspicion it was Faye because I'm sure Teddy would have mentioned being friends with her at some point. But yeah, whatever. "I-I'm glad we got to know each other. You're a great guy, Teddy, and I hope you're happy." She gives him one last awkward, one-armed hug and walks off. "See you later, I guess," she says as she rushes down the stairs, sparing him one last glance.

Haha, sparing. Like a spare.
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin August 17th 2010, 6:26 am

"See you later, Vic!" He calls before she runs off. He leaves.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 21st 2010, 4:02 am

Dean comes down the stairs, thinking maybe he'll go for a walk outside. He's awfully lonely today.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter August 21st 2010, 4:05 am

Harry skips walks like a cool dude down the stairs, wondering where all his friends disappeared to. Well, it is nearly the summer, and it was nearly time for him to go back to the Dursleys. Shuddering, he comforted himself with the amusing picture of Hermione's parents and the Dursleys being fed to Blast-Ended Skrewts while Dumbledore with sun lotion and swim trunks on watched. He grinned and nearly bumped into a chocolate man in front of him. Well, not real chocolate. Blah, whatever. Hehe. Looking up, he exclaimed, "Dean! I haven't seen you in ages! How've you been?"
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

http://a.almeida147@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 21st 2010, 4:09 am

Dean grins as he sees the most famous wizard he's ever met. "H-Pizzle! What's up my man?" He did the hand clap/ shoulder hug thing that was popular amongst the dudes.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter August 21st 2010, 4:13 am

"Nothing much," Harry replied, still grinning, but the image of... everything listed in the last post went poof. Like Slughorn said. "What about you?"
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 21st 2010, 4:16 am

He shrugged. "Not much. Bored. Trying to get away from the library for a change." Even though I never post him there :/ "It's been a while since I've seen you. You'd think, since we share a dorm we'd see each other more, but I guess not. What have you been up to this past school year?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter August 21st 2010, 4:19 am

"You'd think so," Harry agreed, frowning and recalling that he hadn't gotten much sleep lately because I keep forgetting to post in his dormitory. Oops. "I guess it's just our luck that we miss each other. And are you becoming a bit Hermione-ish, Dean? That's a bit of a change, eh?" He grinned. Again. "Well, nothing much happened to me... I became friends with Voldemort, accidentally took a love potion and fell in love with Milli, was strapped to my bed by Hermione while she force-fed the antidote to me, tried to make up with Ginny but failed, accidentally took another love potion and fell in love with Padma, but that one wore out, and now I'm steering clear of all girls and drinks around them, basically." He laughed at how comical it sounded.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 21st 2010, 4:24 am

Dean couldn't help but burst out laughing. "Wow. You've been busy! Of course every girl wants to date the famous Harry Potter. You should carry an antidote with you at all times. And..Voldemort? You two are all cool now? How did that happen?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter August 21st 2010, 4:29 am

Unable to stop grinning, Harry shrugged. "Oh well. I guess I should, but hey, I've got Hermione. What good is having a smartie as a friend for if I have to do all the work?" He laughed, but in no way meant to offend Hermione in case she is reading this. "Well... Voldy just kinda approached me in a hallway and... I guess we decided to meet in the Chamber of Secrets... and then yeah. We're cool. But I haven't seen him in a while, so I guess that helps." He thought of the young, handsome Tom Riddle instead of the creepy icky Voldemort. No, Harry is not gay. The previous person was really close to that, though, and wanted him to have a relationship with Colin Creevey. Haha. Oh well. I can't be in a relationship with myself, 'cause that would be weird. >.>
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 21st 2010, 4:35 am

"Yeah. Hermione is great to have around. I couldn't ask for a better sister-in-law." He felt bad that he hdan't visited her in a while. "Oh. Well that's good that he's not trying to kill you anymore at least." He couldn't imagine what it was like to have a psycho after him..well he has George. "Are you ready for the year to be over?" He asked, completely oblivious to how horrible Harry's summers were.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter August 21st 2010, 4:39 am

"... for now," Harry laughed. "And honestly, that's why our friendship has lasted so long... Voldemort is never around. And I never run into him. Therefore, we're still cool." Shaking his head at the irony, he said, "Nah, this year's been a good one... what's life without a little mayhem? But the Dursleys'll probably be even more mad... before I left, I accidentally burned down their chair in the backyard... I was just trying to-!" he began to defend himself but forgot what he was doing. "Eh, well, maybe it was an accident." He winked.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 21st 2010, 4:43 am

"That's true. Me and Neville have been causing a little mayhem lately." He laughed. "Oh! That's right! You live with muggles. I've heard about them, they don't sound pleasant. You need to give them a taste of their own medicine, only you have an advantage with magic." He grinned, some muggles were just so dumb!
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter August 21st 2010, 4:47 am

"Yeah. I suppose I'll have to wait until I'm seventeen... ah, and even then, it'll be illegal to use it on them. Sigh. The laws they put into place... I feel bad for any wizard diplomat that has to work with my uncle. I saw on the O.W.L.s that all you needed was a 'good sense of fun'... ha. Anyways... mayhem?" Harry asked curiously, raising his eyebrows playfully. "And that would be...?"
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 21st 2010, 4:51 am

"Well, I'm sure if it was an 'accident' every one would believe you!" He grinned/smirked. "Just been pulling pranks on worthy candidates." He thought of the Slytherin blonde they got the other day. "Harmless stuff, of course, but still pretty hilarious!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter August 21st 2010, 4:58 am

"Probably," Harry laughed. "And in that case... hmm... I'll have to start some evil plots myself." He cocked an eyebrow and said, "So, you two are becoming the Weasley twins, eh? Sounds like fun."

[I am REALLY sorry, but I'mma have to wrap this up soon... Sad My dad's coming home and I am tired. But I should be on tomorrow, in case you are Very Happy]
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 21st 2010, 5:01 am

He glared at the mention of the Weasley twins. "No. We are better than them." He shook himself mentally, and continued cheerfully. "You should join us sometime! It's a right hoot trying to figure out what to do. I have this book of pranks. Wait, I think I have it here." He reaches in his bag and pulls out the prank book. "This. Is top secret." He looked around to make sure no one else was around before handing Harry the book.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter August 21st 2010, 5:03 am

Harry is blissfully unaware of the tense situation between Dean and George and therefore thinks everything is cool. Yeah. He looked around surreptitiously before taking the book. After flipping through a couple pages, Harry whispered, "This is pretty awesome stuff, man. Where'd you get this?"
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 21st 2010, 5:11 am

"I got it at Zonko's." He leaned in closer. "They only made one. I payed a fortune for it, but it was totally worth it." He noted the page that Harry was on. "Oh! We used that one there the other day." He pointed to the 'Uncoordinated Hex' "It was brilliant!"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter August 21st 2010, 5:14 am

"Oh, wow!" Harry exclaimed - in a whisper, of course - his eyes widening. "What'd it do?" he asked, motioning to the hex.
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 21st 2010, 5:19 am

"Well. It's pretty straightforward. It lasts about a week, starting off stronger then gradually wearing off. The person can hardly stand without falling over, let alone take more than one step. The person we used it on was a rather snobbish arse who enjoyed dancing, so it was the perfect choice really. I've also used a couple of the minor jinxes on my own, but that's kids stuff."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Harry Potter August 21st 2010, 5:21 am

Harry grinned, imagining the spell used on Malfoy. "That. Sounds. Awesome." He nodded seriously. Looking at his watch, he suddenly exclaimed, "Merlin's beard, I've gotta run! It was great talking to you, Dean! And," he added in a whisper, "I'll definitely look for the pranking owl." He grins almost like a loon but not quite there yet. "I'll see you soon!" he exclaimed, and with that, he disappeared.

[Sorry! I've gotta go Sad BYEE! <3]
Harry Potter
Harry Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 21st 2010, 5:23 am

"I'll let you know when we have something planned. It was nice talking to you mate. See you around!" He took the book back and stuffed it back into his bag as he waved Harry off.

[Totally cool!! BYEEE!!!!! <3 ]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 33 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 31, 32, 33