Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17]

+13
Daphne Greengrass
The Bolars
Blaise Zabini
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Logan Avery
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Cormac McLaggen
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Danni Grindelwald
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
17 posters

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17] - Page 35 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17]

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 7:18 am

"I am." He said bluntly and didn't bother to stand up when she walked in because he is a jackass. "Why?"

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17] - Page 35 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17]

Post  Penelope Rosier August 3rd 2010, 7:20 am

she stepped inside and sighed at Marcus' lack of greeting. he was still upset. whether this was good or bad she had yet to figure out. she closed her eyes and let out a breath. "is there someone else Marcus?" she stared at the ground, nerves racing, hoping for the answer that she had a sinking feeling wasn't coming
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 7:22 am

"What do you mean someone else?" He asked lightly like nothing had happened with Tam or Millicent and he sat up on his bed and looked over at her for the first time since she walked into the room.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 3rd 2010, 7:24 am

she looked up into his eyes, still standing aways from him. "Have you been with someone else? I need to know Marcus. I trust you, but the way you've been acting lately makes me wonder. Just, please...be honest with me"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 7:25 am

"No." He said in a very relaxed tone. "I haven't been with anyone else." He said and glanced around his room awkwardly and then back to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 3rd 2010, 7:28 am

Penny studied his movements and noticed Marcus glance away from her. she could tell he felt awkward and her shoulders sagged as she sighed again. she spoke again in a small, weary voice "is that the honest truth Marcus? I'm your girlfriend. You wouldn't lie to me? If nothing else just be honest. I deserve that much"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 7:36 am

He slowly shook his head and walked over to her placing his hand lightly on her shoulder. He let out a large sigh. "Penny, I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but, You...You really don't deserve that much. But I will be honest with you right now, Just because I am the nice guy that I am...." He said with a huge fake grin. "Just a few things you should know. One...it's over between us. Yeah, there is literally no way to move forward from this point. Two, I fucked Tam last week. Yeah...my bad. and Three. I snogged Millicent yesterday after I taught her how to ride a broom. And you should also know. That I enjoyed both and now I am going to go find Millicent. And snog her some more. And do you want to know...why I am telling you this? It's because. I'm a jerk." He said with a slight shrug. "And give me that necklace back." He said grabbing it and breaking it off her neck. "I wouldn't think you would really want it anymore." He said and waited for her reaction.

I AM SO SORRY. THIS IS THE MEANEST THING I HAVE EVER DONE IN MY LIFE. I AM SO SO SORRY. I LOVE YOU ANGE.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 3rd 2010, 7:43 am

Penny stared at him wide eyed, wondering how their relationship had become so extremely messed up. As he ripped the necklace from around her throat where it had always hung since Marcus had given it to her she let out a little gasp of shock and pain, hand immediately going to her throat. She bit her lip and tried to gain composure as she stared hard at Marcus and thought about all his confessions. she raised a hand and smacked him clean across the face. "I hate you." she whispered before whirling around, heading towards the door
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 7:47 am

He raised his hand to his face when she smacked him. It hurt pretty bad. She really must be Evan's sister. He laughed slightly at her words and smiled at her. "I love you too babe." He yelled at her before she could reach the door. "You also might want to get a pregnancy test." He yelled after her. "I may have forgotten the charm once or twice." He yelled at her loud enough so she could hear even if she was 10 ft out the door and smirked. That would make her flip a shit.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 3rd 2010, 7:49 am

Penny paused for a split second right outside the door when she heard Marcus' last remark, stomach dropping. No, they were always careful, she was so sure of it. She ran down the stairs of the boys dorms and out onto the grounds to clear her head.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 7:59 am

ANGELA

OH MY GOD. I HAVE NEVER READ SOMETHING. SO VILE. AND CRUEL. YOU. ARE. A. BITCH. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU.

-JEFFREY

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 3rd 2010, 8:01 am

[thanks bitch...]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 3rd 2010, 8:04 am

Marcus Flint wrote:ANGELA

OH MY GOD. I HAVE NEVER READ SOMETHING. SO VILE. AND CRUEL. YOU. ARE. A. BITCH. I AM SO PROUD OF YOU.

-JEFFREY

MY LITTLE PROTEGÈ IS MAKING ME SO PROUD OF HER.
xx
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson August 3rd 2010, 11:55 pm

[.....wow....I hoped Marcus never gets mad at Illie.....he's an ass...but I love you Nev...]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 1:35 am

[Wow. Well, at least Marcus says didn't say, "Suck my dick! Suck it! Get aids and die!" or "Get a paper cut on your fucking clit, and then I hope the *snap* bitch falls off." I would have died. I really would have.]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 35 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 33, 34, 35