Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17]

+13
Daphne Greengrass
The Bolars
Blaise Zabini
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Logan Avery
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Cormac McLaggen
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Danni Grindelwald
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
17 posters

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17] - Page 19 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17]

Post  Penelope Rosier May 30th 2010, 2:26 am

gasping, she hissed out his name as he came closer and closer to her hot, wet entrance. she arched into him more, silently begging him with her eyes to enter her
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17] - Page 19 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17]

Post  Guest May 30th 2010, 2:29 am

Marcus smirked at her desperate, longing expression and grabbed his wand, quickly saying the Contraceptive charm before gently kissing her on the lips. "I love you," he whispered right before penetrating her, moaning her name as he did so.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 30th 2010, 2:33 am

Penny smiled when she heard what he said and then cried out as he entered her. her entire body was tingling. she bucked her hips forward, hoping for him to push in further. her eyes lit up in pleasure and she groaned
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 30th 2010, 2:35 am

Marcus gently trailed kisses down Penny's neck as he began to thrust into her, increasing the pace and pushing deeper into her, moaning at the way he felt inside of her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 30th 2010, 3:17 am

Penny moved her hand up and clutched at the back of Marcus' neck. she moaned loudly, calling out his name as he thrust deeper and deeper into her. it was like her entire body was on fire and she groaned as he trailed kisses
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 30th 2010, 3:22 am

Marcus sucked hard at her soft skin as he continued thrusting into her, groaning her name again into her neck as he felt himself push into her deeper than he ever had before. He pulled away from her neck to kiss her passionately on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 30th 2010, 3:33 am

Penny cried out in pure ecstasy as he thrust harder and deeper into him. she bit down accidentally on his neck to prevent several more outbursts that could alert others to their activities. "Marcus!" she practically screamed as she felt her walls start to tighten around his cock
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 30th 2010, 4:15 am

His deep thrusts did not soften as he feels her begin to tighten around him. His hand slips down to her breast, where he begins to toy with her taut nipple. He feels her reaching her climax and his finds himself close to the edge as well. She screams his name, and he finds himself unable to hold back any longer. Moaning her name, he cums on a particularly harsh thrust into her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 30th 2010, 4:22 am

[just a question. are you writing this yourself? i'm impressed XD]

Penny hissed and screamed at the same time as Marcus roughly shoves into her and releases. she feels her walls contract completely and then release as well and she gasps for air as he fondles her breast.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 30th 2010, 4:29 am

His actions slow, and he finds his body collapsing onto hers. Though, his body doesn't smoosh Penny, but rather rests on her [as much as Scorp may like her being smooshed]. He places a tender kiss on her lips then says, "I love you." He rests for a moment, then pulls himself out of her and lays down besider her on the bed.

[I think that answer's your question... haha I had help from 2 people Smile]

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 30th 2010, 4:36 am

[lol well i'm still proud of youuu XD]

she continues trying to catch her breath and a smile crosses her face. "I-I love you too" she was surprised at herself for saying it. but she smiled and turned her head to look at him
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 30th 2010, 4:37 am

[haha Yay Smile]

He smiled hearing her say that she loves him and gently kissed her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 30th 2010, 4:49 am

she smiled "we should...err maybe get dressed? i'm not particularly keen on your dorm mates walking in on us naked..." she laughed
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 30th 2010, 4:50 am

[haha I totally forgot we were naked..... *facepalm*]

He laughed and smirked. "I think that's a good idea." He stood up, pulled on his boxers and handed Penny all of her clothes and then continued to get dressed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 30th 2010, 4:58 am

she smiled slightly. "would you uhh...mind if i stayed here tonight?" she asked sheepishly
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 30th 2010, 5:00 am

He sat down on his bed and smiled. "Of course not."

Last edited by Marcus Flint on May 30th 2010, 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 30th 2010, 5:07 am

she smiled and looked down at her clothes and sighed. "could i maybe borrow some pajamas? i don't really want to sleep in my uniform..." she laughed
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 30th 2010, 5:09 am

He smiled and grabbed some pajamas out of his trunk and handed them to her. "They might be a little big, but they work." He smiled and laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 30th 2010, 5:13 am

she took the pajamas from him and slipped into them, smiling. "thanks" she gave him a kiss on the cheek. the clothes were a little baggy on her, but they smelled like Marcus and it made her happy. she crawled back into bed
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 30th 2010, 5:15 am

He crawled back into his bed wearing just his boxers because he is a sexy beast and that's what he sleeps in. He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 30th 2010, 5:16 am

"I love you" she smiled and snuggled in close to him
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 30th 2010, 5:17 am

He sat up and smacked her across the face. "Get out of my dorm. NOW."

He smiled. "I love you too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 30th 2010, 5:21 am

she felt her eyes start to droop and she snuggled into his chest
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 30th 2010, 5:23 am

He smiled and rested his head on his pillow and started to drift off.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 30th 2010, 6:36 pm

Marcus eventually woke up, and opened his eyes to see Penny all snuggly like. He smiled and laid there waiting for her to awaken.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 35 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 35  Next