Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17]

+13
Daphne Greengrass
The Bolars
Blaise Zabini
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Logan Avery
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Cormac McLaggen
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Danni Grindelwald
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
17 posters

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17] - Page 34 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17]

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 2:26 am

she looked up at him "no it's not you're fault, I was kind of a bitch this morning. I went to go find you but...yea...hey do me a favor? Don't tell Evan about this kay?" she shook her head, "no need for him to ride my ass about this almost happening twice. God why am I such an idiot?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17] - Page 34 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17]

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 2:28 am

He hugged her closer thinking about how it is probably best if Evan doesn't know. "Okay, Fine." he said still hugging her. "You're not an idiot Penny. The guys who come at you are the idiots. Not you." He said rubbing her back. "I just..I could have been there sooner. I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 2:33 am

"stop saying you're sorry. it's really not your fault. how are you feeling anyway? that guy took us both out pretty hard..." she grimaced up at him
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 2:35 am

"No...It is. I shouldn't have just walked out on you. I shouldn't have been like I was. None of this would have happened if I wasn't such an ass." He said looking down at her. "I--I'm fine. It's not that bad." He said even though the was still a WITTLE sore from the quidditch accident that was just healing up and then that arse had to fuck him up some more and make all the pain come back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 2:40 am

she sat up in his arms "are you sure? I'm sorry about everything. what a jack ass." she let her eyes trail over his body, trying to asses the possible damages to his body while still mentally assessing her own. she grimaced and brought her hand to her neck where that stupid ass had bit her as it stung
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 9th 2010, 2:56 am

"No..I'm not sure." he said with a slight smile and shook his head. "But, It doesn't matter." He said and summoned a wet rag and moved her hand and pressed the rag to her neck. "Here, this should make it hurt less." He said, smiling at her slightly and applying more pressure on the rag trying not to think about the bruises that were now on his neck, and his old bruises which where reforming on his back and chest from being shoved on the floor and against the wall.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 9th 2010, 3:01 am

she smiled slightly as he pressed the cool rag to her neck and hissed slightly at the pressure "thanks Marcus" she kissed him lightly on the cheek

AND THEN THEY WERE CUTESEY AND WENT TO BED AT SOME POINT CUZ I AM TOO LAZY TO WRITE MORE OF THIS SCENE. PLUS THAT WEDDING THING IS TONIGHT XD
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 11th 2010, 7:16 am

Marcus walked into his dorm, still wearing his tux from the wedding after his night in the Room of Requirement with Penny. He walked over and plopped down on his bed and laid down on it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 11th 2010, 7:18 am

Scorpius enters the dorm...sometime after his talk with Viktor but before meeting up with Faye. "Hey Marcus," he greets. "Have a good time at the wedding?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 11th 2010, 7:19 am

Marcus looked up as he heard scorp walk into the room and speak to him. "Hey, Yeah I did. It was fun. You have a good time?" He asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 11th 2010, 7:22 am

"Yeah, very good," he grins, thinking of just spending the time in a field talking to Faye. "Though, I didn't stay very long at the party. Does that make me a shitty best man and son?" he questions.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 11th 2010, 7:23 am

He laughs slightly and shakes his head. "Nah, I think most people ran off after a short while to go have their own fun. I'm pretty sure Pansy and Draco even ran off shortly after the ceremony. I mean, I didn't see them at the party."

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 11th 2010, 7:26 am

[We had better things to DO... Very Happy ]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 11th 2010, 7:27 am

Scorpius lets out a small laugh. "Very true. I'm sure many people did engage in...err...fun activities. That actually reminds me of something Marcus," he says while sitting down on his own bed. "Something that's been kind of sort of slightly, in a small, miniscule, but enough to still be there and poke my brain with annoyance kind of way. Err...it's about you and Penny."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 11th 2010, 7:30 am

He laughs slightly because he is sure many people, like him and penny, and tam and paul engaged in fun activities. "Errmmm, What is it?" He asked slightly confused wondering what it was because he didn't normally see Penny around Scorp and Marcus is an idiot so it didn't pop into his mind.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 11th 2010, 7:48 am

"It's about you guys...and the dorm. It's just... I don't really appreciate you guys always taking over it and doing the nasty nasty in here, you know? I mean, I know I've done stuff in the dorm before, but I don't really make it a habit of coming in here. It's just, I'd like to have a place to come to and relax, but I can't quite do that with Penny in here. It's well...it's awkward."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 11th 2010, 7:51 am

"OH!" Marcus says quickly with his eyes wide in shock. "Of course. I get where you're coming from." He said thinking back to all the time Marcus and Penny have gotten......close in the dorm. "Ermm, I'll make sure to keep her out of the dorm. I'm sorry bout that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 11th 2010, 7:57 am

"No...it's fine," he says quickly. "It's err...it's not that you have to keep her out for good," he says, thinking that if he were to ever bring his own girlfriend in here, that'd make him hypocritical. "What I'm saying is... try and limit it, yeah? And err, give me some sort of warning so that I can give you the dorm to yourself."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 11th 2010, 8:00 am

"Yeah, sure." He says nodding. "I think I found another place to go with her anyway so I'm sure we will be going there now rather than here." He says nodding. "I'll make sure to give you the heads up next time I want to errmm, hang out with Penny in the dorm though."

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 11th 2010, 8:15 am

"Right, thanks mate," he grins. "I just hope she doesn't mind. It's not that I don't like you guys err...getting it on. It's more so the fact of where you get it on. So, I appreciate that a lot."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 11th 2010, 8:17 am

He nodded. "Yeah, I don't think Penny will really mind if we are somewhere different she just likes ermm, well you know." He says shrugging slightly and cutting himself off because this convo just got really awkward. "It's no problem."

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 11th 2010, 8:23 am

"Okay...right...err," he say, because he really hates being reminded that he's shagged Marcus' girlfriend. "So err, I'm going to go. Meeting her in the common room shortly. Err, I'll err, talk to you later. Right?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 11th 2010, 8:25 am

"Yeah, I'm sure I'll see you around sometime." He says nodding and then Scorp left and Marcus fell asleep and everything was awkward and great.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 3rd 2010, 7:15 am

Marcus is sitting here in his dorm. Because if someone wants to find him. They need to really look for him. He is not just easy to stumble upon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier August 3rd 2010, 7:17 am

Penny walked up to Marcus' room tentatively and knocked on the door. she inhaled deeply and thought about the advice Paul had given her and decided to just ask Marcus flat out what was bothering her. "Marcus? you in here?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35  Next