Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17]

+13
Daphne Greengrass
The Bolars
Blaise Zabini
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Logan Avery
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Cormac McLaggen
Draco Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Danni Grindelwald
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
17 posters

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17] - Page 33 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17]

Post  Penelope Rosier July 5th 2010, 8:35 am

Penny looked awkwardly down at the floor "oh...uhh...guess I'll just head to my dorm then...night..."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17] - Page 33 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 4 (Scorpius, Flint, Theodore) [NC-17]

Post  Guest July 5th 2010, 8:37 am

He smirked at her and kissed her again. "You didn't catch me lying that time did ya?" He kissed her again. "Of course you can stay here. Need something to sleep in?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 5th 2010, 8:41 am

she glared and wanted to smack him BUT DIDNT BECAUSE SHES A NICE GIRLFRIEND "yes please. jerk"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 5th 2010, 8:42 am

He smirked at her and limped over to his trunk and got some pajamas and tossed them to her. He pulled off his clothes, leaving himself in just his boxers and laid back down on the bed, waiting for her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 5th 2010, 8:54 am

Penny stripped once more and changed into Marcus' pajamas before climbing into bed with Marcus "I love you"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 5th 2010, 8:59 am

He smiled at her and wrapped his arms around her. "I love you too." He said and kissed her lightly. "Night." he said quietly and put his head down on the pillow, falling asleep almost instantly after not being able to sleep from the pain the past few days.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 5th 2010, 6:46 pm

[*just re-read this and is wondering why I was so fucked up last night*]

Marcus slowly woke up and opened his eyes, smiling slightly still seeing Penny asleep. He gently slipped his arms out from around her and sat up slowly letting out s slight groan at the difficulty of this task, trying to stretch without causing himself too much pain. So yeah, he stretched and sat up, realizing how badly bruised his body really was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 6th 2010, 7:27 am

and then, Marcus wondering why it had been a whole day and she still was not waking up. Gently shook her arm. "Penny...Are you dead?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 6th 2010, 7:32 am

Penny groaned as she felt her arm being shaken. "five more minutes mom" she buried her face in a pillow
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 6th 2010, 7:34 am

He shook her a little more. "Penny....you have been sleeping all fucking day. Five minutes my ass and I am not your mother, I hope you wouldn't have sex with your mother."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 6th 2010, 7:43 am

Penny pouted and turned to face him "I'm tired so sue me. and you're a meanie" her hair was everywhere and she groaned again, falling back into the pillow
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 6th 2010, 7:47 am

He looked at her with this look that was like. You are a fucking ritard. "You have been sleeping all freaking day Penny. I'm bored." He said poking her again. "You are being the meanie."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 6th 2010, 7:51 am

she sat up and gave him a mean look "so i'm supposed to entertain you all the time? come on Marcus, be a big boy"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 6th 2010, 7:54 am

He stared at her with a blank expression. "Okay, I'll see you later. Bye." he said coldly like the..and I quote little bitch he is, he got up, got dressed, and walked out of his dorm, leaving her alone to get raped or die.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 6th 2010, 8:04 am

Penny stared after him like, what the fuck was that about. she sighed and got dressed, leaving the dorm room in a huff. to get raped by a werewolf. yup.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 6th 2010, 11:49 am

Marcus limps in, Penny in his arms, both of them bruised up and half dead by now. He walked over to his bed and sat down on it with her, his arms wrapped around her. "Penny, where did he hurt you? You have to tell me? What did he do?" he asked her quietly.

[Okay..so Yeah...I figured we have to do an aftermath scene so I guess next time you get on and post and I will do the same and we will fine a time to finish it. Yeah?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 6th 2010, 3:29 pm

[why the fuck does everyone rape penny? even i'm feeling bad for the girl at this point!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 6th 2010, 5:48 pm

Penny curled up in his arms determined not to cry. she was going to be strong this time around, she had to be. "He didn't get very far, thanks to you" she said in a low voice. she gave him a small smile "all that really hurts is my neck" she grimaced at his obviously weak form "i'm so sorry Marcus. you have to be in so much pain" she groaned as she felt pain spreading through out her body from being thrown on the floor
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 6th 2010, 9:31 pm

[People rape Penny because Penny asks for it. I mean LITERALLY ASKS FOR IT]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 6th 2010, 9:34 pm

[Yes she does..... and then she objects when I call her a ho...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 6th 2010, 9:37 pm

[I KNOW. SHE WAS ALREADY RAPED ONCE, WHY AGAIN? GOSH, PENNY, GOSH. YOU'D THINK YOU'D LEARN FROM THE FIRST TIME. But, seriously, Fenrir is creepy. Creepy bastard.]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 9:42 pm

[HEY. I DIDN'T RAPE HER LAST NIGHT THOUGH. ONLY ATTACKED HER...MMKAY? MMKAY. FENRIR IS SAVING HIS RAPE FOR 2.0 AND FLEUR.

*blinks*]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann July 6th 2010, 9:42 pm

[-sniffles-]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy July 6th 2010, 10:19 pm

[*laughs*]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 7th 2010, 1:30 am

Penelope Rosier wrote:Penny curled up in his arms determined not to cry. she was going to be strong this time around, she had to be. "He didn't get very far, thanks to you" she said in a low voice. she gave him a small smile "all that really hurts is my neck" she grimaced at his obviously weak form "i'm so sorry Marcus. you have to be in so much pain" she groaned as she felt pain spreading through out her body from being thrown on the floor

He hugged her tighter when she curled up next to him and rubbed her back comfortingly. He leaned back a little and took a look at her neck. Cringing a bit at the sight of the scrape. He gently brushed his finger against it to see how bad it was and pulled her back into a hug, feeling terrible about not getting there to help her sooner. "I'm sorry I didn't get there sooner Penny. I'm sorry I was angry at you when I left the dorm." said quietly while still hugging her.

[Sorry for the sucky post. I'm like dead tired. But I figured I would at least post.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum