Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

+17
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Adrian Black - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Claire McCann
Megan Nott
Daphne Greengrass
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Penelope Rosier
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Kiora Lupin
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Reed Dawson
Blaise Zabini
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Draco Malfoy
21 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 40 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 8:34 am

He sighed and looked away from her, towards the door and took her hand and walked out finally because they have been in here forever.

Back to top Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 40 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 3:07 am

Marcus walked into the common room and sat down on the couch, kicking his feet up on the table.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 28th 2010, 3:28 am

Narcissa skipped down and saw her makeup buddy sitting on the couch. "Marcus!" she giggled, sitting next to him. "Hey there! How are you?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 3:32 am

Marcus forced a smile at her as she sat down. "Hey! I've been okay. How are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 28th 2010, 3:36 am

"I'm fine!" she grinned. "But how are you? Like, really. Like, not-faking how are you. Because everyone always says 'fine' when they aren't. Or whatever."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 3:39 am

"Well, truthfully....really shitty." He said bluntly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 28th 2010, 3:48 am

Narcissa looks at him, completely sympathetic. "Do you want to talk about it? I mean, I know we aren't super close, but I painted your nails. I think that's, like, a really close bond."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 3:52 am

He shrugged slightly thinking why not. She seemed like a cool girl. "Well...I went to visit my friend Tam yesterday at her cottage a little ways out of hogwarts and I sort of kissed her..but I am still with my girlfriend Penny. So..I'm pretty confuzzled at the moment. Trying to figure out if or how I should tell her. You know?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 28th 2010, 4:05 am

"Penny... Oh, the one that was there when I painted your nails! Right." She flipped her hair over her shoulder. "Well, being that I am, in fact, a girl, I could give you advice on this, you know? Anywho, it's always better to be honest. At least she can admire you for that, and if she hears that you kissed another girl from someone else then she'll raise hell. You know she would. Well, most girls would. I don't really know Penny too well, but still."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 4:07 am

"Yeah, You're probably right." He said nodding. "It would be best to just tell her myself rather than have her just hear about it from someone else." He said and smiled slightly at her. "Thanks Narcissa."

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 28th 2010, 4:12 am

"No problemo!" she giggled. "I could tell you were stressed--your cuticles are even worse than the last time!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 4:13 am

Marcus looked down at his nails and laughed. "You can tell if I am stressed from my cuticles?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 28th 2010, 4:22 am

Narcissa gave him a 'Um-of-course-I-can,-do-you-think-I'm-stupid' sort of look. "Why? Are you not able to?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 4:33 am

He gave her a blank look and looked down at his nails. "They look the same as they always have."

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 28th 2010, 4:42 am

"'The same as they always-' no. I am sorry, Marcus, but nails are ALWAYS changing. Except for yours. Yours stay the same, old, chipped Marcus-nails that they always are. Should I spruce them up for you?" she asked, looking extremely charming.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 4:46 am

He shrugged. "Fine. But on one condition. None of that colorful stuff on them. Deal?"

-------

http://averagewizard.omgforum.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1450

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40