Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

+17
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Adrian Black - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Claire McCann
Megan Nott
Daphne Greengrass
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Penelope Rosier
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Kiora Lupin
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Reed Dawson
Blaise Zabini
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Draco Malfoy
21 posters

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 21 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Cormac McLaggen May 15th 2010, 7:21 pm

Regulus Black wrote:Regulus stared at him incredulously. "Do I look okay? Honestly, Cormac, you're not THAT dumb, even if you are a bit thick headed," he said, then promptly hugged him, not giving a shit about what anyone else thought.

"Ok." Cormac paused and sat there not knowing what to do. It could just gbe the fact that Sam's over the top tired though.

[BTW LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO RACHEL]
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 21 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 7:25 pm

Eowyn headdesks and wonders why she tried getting undead sleep deprived Sam to role play.

Regulus looked at Cormac sadly. "I'm just one big fuck up, aren't I?"
Yes. Yes you are, what a loser.
GTFO, Reg.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen May 15th 2010, 7:27 pm

Sam was wondering the same thing as Eowyn.

"No you're.. not." Cormac took a deep breath and put his head back.
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 7:30 pm

Eowyn wonders if she should give up or just keep going since we already started.

YES HE IS CORMAC, YES HE IS..

Regulus sighs and leans on Cormac's shoulder. Eowyn wants to hand Regulus a Hawthorne Heights CD and mascara.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 15th 2010, 7:31 pm

[Tam wants to stop laughing about this and stop crying about missing AWF for the day]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen May 15th 2010, 7:33 pm

Cormac felt extremely awkward. He felt like shrugging Reg off his shoulder. But, Cormac let Reg stay.
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 7:35 pm

Regulus is grateful that Cormac doesn't push him away, like he deserves. "Thank you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen May 15th 2010, 7:41 pm

Cormac hesitated. "No problem." Cormac felt EXTREMELY AWKWARD. Maybe for the fact that he has the feeling that this is another scheme for Eowyn to corrupt him.
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 7:45 pm

EOWYN HAD NO SCHEME INTENDED FOR CORRUPTION AND THE FACT YOU THOUGHT OF IT LIKE THAT ALL ON YOUR OWN SAYS I ALREADY WIN.

Regulus clings to Cormac, looking at him with sad kitten eyes and pouted lips, because Sam deserves it for thinking such mean thoughts about Eowyn and her potential plotting, because EOWYN WOULD NEVER DO THAT NOPE.

But really she wasn't that time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen May 15th 2010, 7:52 pm

Sam totally forgot.

Cormac looked down at Reg who was looking up at him with puppy dog eyes. "Is there something you want Reg?"
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 8:10 pm

If Regulus was not already getting it on with Gellert I would so take that as an invitation but Regulus isn't a manwhore and so he will not. Regulus shrugs and continues to pout. "I don't know. The only thing I want is Viktor, and he's gone forever. Unless you happen to be good at Cheering Charms, or taste like Gellert Grindelwald, I don't think there's anything that'll make this okay again," he said, but he doesn't let go of Cormac still. "I just need you to be my friend."

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen May 15th 2010, 8:12 pm

"Alright."Cormac just sat there.
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact May 15th 2010, 8:21 pm

[HAHAH DEAD SAM IS SO HILARIOUS WITH HIS ONE WORD RESPONSES.]

Gellert Grindelwald Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 15th 2010, 8:33 pm

Scorpius enters the common room and spots McLaggen and Regulus at the circle of couches. He crosses his arms and gives the two a slight glare. He hates McLaggen for being a lamesauce and an arse, and he now hates Regulus for breaking his knitting buddy's heart. "Hello," he says a bit coolly to the two (who are sitting awfully close together) while walking over and looking like this [Though a bit older, but this is the best image I could find for this moment]:

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 21 Alex_pettyfer
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 8:35 pm

Regulus snaps his head about at Scorpius' voice, and quickly pushes away from Cormac, who we'll just pretend is sleeping because we think Sam is gone, and probably sleeping. Aww. Sleepy Sam is cute. "Scorpius," he says coldly, knowing Scorpius had probably spent plenty of timing talking to Viktor about how horrible he was. Regulus scoots over to the other end of the couch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen May 15th 2010, 8:39 pm

[Sam is still alive. Computer died. Too lazy to go back on skype.]
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 15th 2010, 8:40 pm

Scorpius watches as Regulus moves down on the couch. He debates whether or not to sit down on the opposite couch for a moment, then does so. "I heard about your break up," he says bluntly while falling on to the couch.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 15th 2010, 8:43 pm

[Tam thinks Scorpiass is fucking sexy and doesn't know how Reg isn't raping him regardless or former disagreements... After all hate sex is the best kind
Tam also thinks Sam should go to take a nap
Tam's final thought is that her stents should fucking go to the grocery store already so she can get on skype]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 8:44 pm

"That's great, I bet you're thrilled. Don't act like you haven't been wanting it to end forever, with the way you tried fucking things up before. Hope you're satisfied," he said harshly, crossing his arms and looking away.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 15th 2010, 8:48 pm

[Scorpiass would like to reiterate that Scorpius is as straight as the shaft of a knitting needle. NEVER EVER EVER EVER would that happen with another guy.]

"Excuse me?" he asks slightly surprised. "I'm hardly pleased or relieved about the situation. I see the way the both of you are know, and neither are you are fucking happy. I...I was happy and fine with your relationship with him," he says awkwardly then scratches his neck awkwardly like this:

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 21 Alex-pettyfer-489x387
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 8:51 pm

Regulus would glare but he hasn't the will to do it. "Excuse me for being mistaken, I was under the impression you disapproved, you know, back when you were feeding him bullshit about me and Cormac. Not that it matters now," he said, looking like the saddest kitten you have ever seen, I MEAN EVER. SADDER THAN THIS KITTEN:

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 21 2008_01_23t113101_450x349_us_kitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 15th 2010, 8:57 pm

[Tam would like Scorpiass in her bed NOW
Tam also wants to give Reg a hug cause that kitten is truly depressing... :'(
Tam is also elated because her parents friends had to cancel so she has the house to herself tonight!!!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 15th 2010, 9:01 pm

"I only told him what I saw, because I care about him and think he deserves the truth!" he snaps. "How many fucking times do we have to go over this? I didn't tell him to fuck up your relationship, I told him because honesty and trust are important, and Viktor deserved to know." He glares, then gives Regulus a hard and calculating look, similar to this [minus the hands in the pants and the sexy top-less body]:

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 21 Alex-pettyfer-muscle-08
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 15th 2010, 9:04 pm

[IAHGOEWHGOWEHT WAI

I HATE YOU FOR THAT PICTURE

I HATE YOU

BRB ORGASMING]

Scorpius' words stung deeply; honesty, and trust... Two things Viktor had deserved, two things Regulus had never awarded him with. His gaze drops as he's unable to meet Scorpius' critical look, and buries his face in his hands. "Shut up," come the muffled words, his voice shaky again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 15th 2010, 9:05 pm

[SCORP!!!!!!!! It's my favourite photo!!!!!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 40 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next