Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

+17
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Adrian Black - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Claire McCann
Megan Nott
Daphne Greengrass
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Penelope Rosier
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Kiora Lupin
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Reed Dawson
Blaise Zabini
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Draco Malfoy
21 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 38 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 9:05 am

"It's not suffering when I am with you Penny."

Back to top Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 38 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Penelope Rosier June 24th 2010, 9:06 am

she sighed and kissed him on the top of his head absent mindedly. "fine"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 9:14 am

He smiled at her and kissed her on those big fat lardy lips. "I love you Penny."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 24th 2010, 9:21 am

Illie's body reacted so quickly to his kiss. her whole body started to tingle and before she knew it, her arms were wrapping around Marcus delicately, as not to squish him as she tried to kiss him again "I love you too"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 9:23 am

He cringed a bit as the he felt the fat wrapping around him, he felt trapped but he continued to kiss her. He loved Penny too much to just pull away from her. He smirked at her words. "Good."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 24th 2010, 9:24 am

Penny tried to regain control of herself but Illie's body had other ideas. her heart started pounding "Marcus..." she breathed roughly and stared right into his eyes
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 9:27 am

He stared back into her eyes....oh those beady little eyes and smiled at her slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 24th 2010, 9:30 am

Penny kissed him again, and felt Illie's tongue dart out to graze his lips. she knew he probably wouldn't stand for this bu Illie's body was hardly under her control, it was too big and Illie's...feelings...were too great
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 9:33 am

Marcus flinched as he felt Millicent's tongue on his lips. He squeezed his eyes shut and thought to himself. It's Penny...not Millicent...It's Penny...... He kissed her back still just trying to keep those thoughts in his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 24th 2010, 9:35 am

Penny Illie's hands, she refused to think of them as hers, ran down Marcus' body as her entire body tingled from being so close to him
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 9:43 am

Marcus cursed in his head for letting himself do this with Millicent's body but didn't take his lips off of hers. He couldn't do this to her. He couldn't just pull away and let her think he didn't love her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 24th 2010, 9:47 am

everywhere Illie's body longed for more. more contact with him. but he wouldn't touch her she noticed. she pulled back slightly "Marcus....what's wrong?"

[PAUSE]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 5:28 pm

He forced his eyes open and looked right into her beady little eyes, shaking his head slowly. "N-Nothing. Nothings wrong."

Back to top Go down

Post  Cormac McLaggen June 24th 2010, 5:40 pm

[I see why you chose Marcus.. Cormac would have left a while ago.. *shudder*]
Cormac McLaggen
Cormac McLaggen

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 5:42 pm

[HAHAHAHAH! I love you so much right now Sam!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 24th 2010, 6:23 pm

Penny let her arms drop "I'm sorry. I won't do this to you." inside she was dying. she hated being stuck in this body.

[sam...you suck.]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 6:25 pm

"No...It's fine." He looked into her eyes. "Really. It is."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 24th 2010, 6:31 pm

she pushed him away a little to forcefully "No it's not. you won't do a thing with me like this and I don't blame you. I don't even want to do things while I'm like this!"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 6:32 pm

Marcus almost fell back but caught himself when her fatty hand pushed him back. "Penny. It's fine. I'm fine.....Even in this body you're still...you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 24th 2010, 6:33 pm

she crossed her arms as best she could and shook her head "No I'm not. I'm not beautiful, I'm not me at all."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 6:35 pm

"Penny." He looked right into her eyes. "I don't care if you look like this. You're still beautiful. How many times do I have to tell you. I like you for you Penny."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 24th 2010, 6:37 pm

"no. I don't care" she shook her head stubbornly. "I don't like me like this."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 6:40 pm

"Penny." He looked at her sadly and attempted to hug her but it was a bit difficult to do since she pretty much doubled him in size. "Well I like you whatever you look like. Even if you don't."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 24th 2010, 6:44 pm

"well I appreciate that...I just...I need to be alone..." she wrapped her meaty arms around him and attempted not to squish him
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 6:46 pm

"Are you asking me to leave?" He asked quietly and hugged her back, trying not to get stuck.

[I has to go. I will post when I get on next! BYE!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next