Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

+17
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Adrian Black - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Claire McCann
Megan Nott
Daphne Greengrass
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Penelope Rosier
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Kiora Lupin
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Reed Dawson
Blaise Zabini
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Draco Malfoy
21 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 39 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Penelope Rosier June 24th 2010, 6:52 pm

Penny's heart ached. "no I...I'm just ashamed of how I am right now. I don't want you to see me like this." she looked down at the floor, but in actuality she could only look at Illie's massive rolls of fat

[NUUUUUUU -clings-]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 39 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 8:31 pm

"Penny..How many times do I have to tell you that it doesn't matter what you look like? I still love you." He said looking at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 24th 2010, 8:42 pm

she bit Illie's fat lip "I care" she whispered "it's me. I don't want to be associated with this blob of a body." she said quietly.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 8:44 pm

"Penny." He rested his arm around her fat body. "You won't be for much longer okay? We are going to find a way to switch you back."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 24th 2010, 8:51 pm

she nodded and leaned into him automatically. she stopped herself before she crushed him, cursing herself for forgetting. "i hope so" she felt so vulnerable
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 10:39 pm

He leaned over to her and hugged her tightly, which wasn't much because he could barely reach his arms around her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 24th 2010, 10:45 pm

Penny could barely feel Marcus holding her, there was too much fat. she tried to get closer and suddenly could feel his arms around her, which made her smile Illie's toothy smile. then she realized Marcus' arms were probably stuck in Illie's fat rolls of her stomach
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 24th 2010, 10:58 pm

Marcus tried to pull out of the hug but realized his arm was stuck in her fat. He tugged at his arms a few times, finally pulling them out from under her rolls and smiled at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 25th 2010, 5:58 am

Penny stared down at him "oops..." she giggled slightly which came out as a deep throaty noise. she grimaced at the thought of herself making such a godawful noise.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 25th 2010, 7:42 am

He laughed slightly and smiled at her. "Hey...maybe we should get out of here. Yea?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 25th 2010, 4:17 pm

she nodded "I guess. but where would we go?" she didn't really want to deal with the fact that Illie's body is extremely difficult to move for very long
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 25th 2010, 8:53 pm

"Ummm, I don't know. Wherever this body can fit." He said looking up and down at that ugly fat body.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 26th 2010, 12:29 am

she grimaced. it was the first comment Marcus had made about her looking bad like this. she cursed Illie mentally, blaming the other girl. "well, that doesn't leave many places I don't think"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy June 26th 2010, 12:32 am

[WHAT HAPPENED!?!??!!?!?! *can't be arsed to catch up*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 26th 2010, 12:34 am

[OMG HIIII TAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol. well yea. djinn played a cruel trick on penny and illie and they switched bodies. so currently, Penny is fat and ugly as Illie, and Illie is running around in Penny's body]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy June 26th 2010, 12:44 am

[.................. so now Penny's a fat ho? Wow.... sucks to be her XP ]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 26th 2010, 12:46 am

[......................not for long..................i think we're switching back tonight. -is extremely excited for this- -cannot smut as Illie-]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy June 26th 2010, 12:48 am

[-prays that there will never be illie smut- -is rather smug that she basically got penny to admit to being a ho-]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 26th 2010, 12:51 am

[.................................................................... -wanted to smut in illie's body with marcus. was told no.- -pouts- -is not a ho-]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 4:06 am

"Ummm, well..maybe we can go out to the grounds or something?" He suggested.

[-wantes Illie smut-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 26th 2010, 7:08 am

[gods. i can't write it. i cannot. -dies- plus dean would kill me XD]

"I guess...sure."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 7:10 am

"Okay, lets go." He said standing up and reaching his hand out to help her even though she would be super heavy since she was so damn fat.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 26th 2010, 7:12 am

Penny thrust a meaty hand toward Marcus, unsure of how much good he could actually do, and pulled herself to her feet, also pulling Marcus off balance and right into her

[i'll be on a teeny bit. then hanging with a friend. then hopefully back on skype]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 26th 2010, 7:15 am

[yeah...same with me minus the skype.]

Marcus fell into her when her fatty body pulled him down. He stepped back trying to regain his balance and mumbled. "Sorry bout that."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 26th 2010, 7:32 am

she shook her head, mentally cursing herself. "no I'm sorry. let's just get out of here"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next