Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

+17
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Adrian Black - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Claire McCann
Megan Nott
Daphne Greengrass
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Penelope Rosier
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Kiora Lupin
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Reed Dawson
Blaise Zabini
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Draco Malfoy
21 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 3 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Guest April 5th 2010, 5:47 am

Severus opened his mouth to object to her calling him "Sev," but changed his mind. She was alright, he supposed. "Right..." he said, his eyes glazing over as she walked away. Fuck, Remus. Will you never leave my heart, will you never leave my mind? He too got up and left, heading for his dormitory.

Back to top Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 3 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Narcissa Black April 5th 2010, 5:56 am

[Yeah, I'm calling you Sev because the extra four letters are just TOO MUCH work XD]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 5th 2010, 3:18 pm

[Haha I know, he just hates it IC]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 12:07 am

Bellatrix sauntered in, twirling her wand and sat down on a couch, one leg crossed over the other, and one arm over the back of the couch. She began to draw shapes in the air in fire to amuse herself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 6th 2010, 12:27 am

[BELLATRIX!!!!! MOMMY!!!!!!!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini April 6th 2010, 12:33 am

Blaise walks in. LIKE A BOSS
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 1:04 am

[Er..Yeah. Hi Tam. ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 6th 2010, 1:06 am

[Loving the Blaise, whoever you are KATIE <3 ;D]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 6th 2010, 2:03 am

Bored, Bellatrix got up, wand casually held at her side, and walked out, deciding to head to the lake and see if she could find out some way to entertain herself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 6th 2010, 4:26 am

Waddles in and sits on the couch waiting for someone to hang out with.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 7th 2010, 12:55 am

*sits down on a couch NOT near Millicent*
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 7th 2010, 12:58 am

-he stalks over to the couches, seeing Tam, his friend sitting on a couch- TAM!! TAM SAVE ME...there's...human...jell...o?

AHHHHHH !!!!! -falls over, spazzing- HUMAN JELLO!! OMG!!! AAHHHHHHHHH FILTHY MUD STATUES!! -covers his eyes in FEAR-
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 7th 2010, 12:59 am

Djinn!!!!!!! *leaps up and hugs him* HEY!!!!!!! SINCE WHEN ARE YOU ONE OF US!!??!
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 7th 2010, 1:02 am

Since i was bored with Joel and Ravenclaw and i wanted to join here <3 And see what's going on <3 BUT I must say...that...thing...over there...? -he points to Illie- Totally killed two of my shadows..and it jiggles like jello. I loved jello. Until now, i'll never be able to eat jello again! -wails-

Sooo how are you? -perfectly normal now-
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 7th 2010, 1:04 am

Antonin walks over and goes to sit on a couch. A book was laying there and he picks it up chucking it at a nearby second year. Ignoring her cries he flops down on a couch and leans back placing his hands behind his head. He had no one to hang out with since he hadn't met many people yet.
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 7th 2010, 1:06 am

I'm good! What have you been up to?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 7th 2010, 1:14 am

Oh, you know same old same old. Tearing apart people with my mind, umm summoning demon servants. Nothing too new. Ya know, Slytheirn is kinda boring...besides that smashing Scorpius Malfoy. -fans self-
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Kiora Lupin April 7th 2010, 1:17 am

Antonin gets up and leaves kicking a chair out of his way on the way out.
Kiora Lupin
Kiora Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 7th 2010, 6:05 am

So Djinn, anyone new to beat up?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 7th 2010, 6:38 am

Hmm, idk. Tempted to go after Dolohov because he attacked Remus i heard...and Sirius Black. i hate him so much. How about you? Smile

[Grah, my computer and Skype talking is not compatible along with internet surfing D:]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 7th 2010, 6:51 am

[OMG EVERYONE HATES MEEEEE!!! *runswaddles to the astronomy tower*]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 7th 2010, 6:56 am

[OH GOD I DID AT THE RUNSWADDLES THING OMG OMG

CALL ME PL0X]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 7th 2010, 2:22 pm

[Okay Millicent I'll be your friend... okay?

*is afraid of the earthquake that would occur were Illie to throw herself off the tower*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 7th 2010, 11:42 pm

Gellert swaggers in, not noticing that he wasn't the only one in the room. Brushing his light hair out of his eyes, he notices a pretty girl sitting on the couches, and walks over to her, leaning casually up against the back of one. He inclines his head at her.

"I don't think we've met." His eyes travel over her dark hair, grayish eyes, generous chest. "Gellert."

Gellert Grindelwald Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 7th 2010, 11:46 pm

*Tam glanced up at the handsome young man* Tam Riddle, nice to meet you
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next