Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+14
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Katie Bell
Ravenclaw Mod
Adrian Black - Inactive
Peter Pan
Molly Prewett
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Draco Malfoy
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Daphne Greengrass
18 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Hospital Wing - Page 37 Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 4:55 am

[Where is he GOING?! He's practically as bad as Sev! Ah well. Lily doesn't care. XD]

Lily heard James and turned, intending to force him to lay back down, but figured if he was stupid enough to walk out and away from the one person who could make him not hurt...she should let him. If he showed up again, actually needing help, she'd help. As it happened, she watched him walk out, then turned back to looking out the window.

At Sev's question, she smiled and turned back to him. "Hey Sev. I guess you're feeling at least a bit better then. Sure, we can talk. " She glanced at Pansy, but kept her calming smile, and afterwards her eyes didn't move from Sev.

[James: SHE'S NOT YOURSyet! Peter: LOL.
As always, between James and Sev i'm very amused...everything else just adds XD Now...lemme type please?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 4:55 am

-Dumps Dee on a cot and waits for someone else to heal her so I can finish watching Glee-

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 10th 2010, 4:55 am

[You know, I haven't actually left the room yet...]

James froze, which was actually kind of painful, but then, everything was kind of painful. Hell no. He was NOT leaving Lily alone with Stupid...us. You know, Snivellus is a good derisive nickname. I think I'll stick with that.

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 10th 2010, 4:57 am

*gives Voldemort a death glare, wondering what he did to Dee when she thought Dee was sleeping in the corner, and is now thoroughly confused and starts to try to fix Dee*
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 4:57 am

Severus sighed, and looked up at his Lily sadly. "Lily... I'm sorry. I broke my promise to you. I said I'd leave them alone, I swore I would... But I just couldn't. Not after what he did to her, Lily. I couldn't let him get away with it! Nobody was doing anything, it was just a joke to the rest of them. I had to do something. But I'm sorry. I broke my word to you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 4:58 am

The famed daughter smartly jumped off of the Astronomy Tower without a bungee cord. -Sings along with Glee-

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 10th 2010, 4:58 am

*facepalm* Awesome. *gets to work fixing her from being dead. Yes. It's possible.*
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 5:06 am

Her...her her her...who..? Wait, I heard something about Tam, wait...was that Sirius who cursed her!? He couldn't have known she was pregnant... Nonetheless... Lily sighed, and her smile faded slightly. "Tam, right? I have to follow the rumors around here... I heard she was pregnant.... i'm guessing it was probably Black who had cursed her..he can't have known about the baby. He's not that cruel. " She paused, thinking over her words. "I don't blame you, Sev...but I don't want to have to worry about you dying! I had to take care of you, Black, and Potter...I refused to let anyone die in my hands. This was more than Tam though. They hate you, you hate them. Getting you, and Pansy, in a fight with those two is not the way to solve it! Just..." She paused again, looking down at her hands and biting her lip, remembering the recent chaos. "Wounds aren't a pleasant sight....on anyone. Not for me...It takes a lot to deserve that much pain."

[I'm tired, so anything that doesn't make sense...just let me know. I'll fix it XD]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 5:11 am

"He didn't just curse her, he nearly killed her! Lily, he attacked her. He attacked a pregnant girl, and all anybody was doing was laughing. It wasn't right, Lily, it wasn't right. I don't care if he knew or not, she hadn't done anything to provoke him! At all! It's one thing to lash out at me for his pure enjoyment," he said scathingly, "but it's another to go after an innocent girl. A girl who's pregnant with his best friend's kid! Look... what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have tried to hurt him that badly. But I never meant for this last fight to happen. I promise. James attacked me when I was distracted. I didn't notice him, I was with Pansy... and then he set me on fire, and Sirius showed up... and things just got out of hand. I'm sorry, Lily, I am. But there's nothing I can do, not now anyway. It's done, and I'm sorry I hurt you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 5:16 am

"Oh Sev...I didn't know.... " There has GOT to be a reason for this... Tam would have my personal protection from all these fools if I didn't think she had enough protection. Lily leaned over and gently hugged him. "Don't worry about hurting me. You were in the cross-fire of the near-death wounds...Me? I've got no physical injury." She smiled slightly, to show she was fine...despite her confusion regarding James, and he and Pansy. James is..I barely know anymore...and I don't want to lose my best friend...even to someone who is so protective, and dangerous, as Pansy.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 10th 2010, 5:16 am

*is a half dead person and gets bored and rolls away*
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 5:28 am

Severus felt the shiver he was so accustomed to around Lily when she called him 'Sev'- there was just something so intoxicating in her voice whenever she said his name, something that made him shudder in a pleasant way. He sighed as she wrapped him in that gentle hug; she was being so careful not to hurt him. She cares... Merlin, she cares, she hasn't yet forsaken me. What blessing is this, that has been bestowed upon me, a woman so flawless in her beauty and her ways, that doesn't reject me even now? He smiled up at her, hoping his feelings weren't as clearly written over his face as he felt they were. "Don't you worry about me, I'm not going anywhere. Though it seems I've had more than my share of near-death experiences this year... Lily, I'm sorry for what I've put you through. You don't deserve this, this, this bad person I am, to be your friend. Yet you keep me around anyway." He looked at her questioningly; he'd never understand why she hadn't shunned him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass March 10th 2010, 5:28 am

*rolls into the doorway, freaks out and runs away*
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 5:34 am

Lily laughed lightly. "Sev, you're one of my best friends. Right now, you'd only be compared to Potter and Black, you don't have to worry! Of course I keep you around. You make me laugh, and I know we can talk...when you aren't unconscious!" She grinned, and suddenly remembered the ball. "Hey, Sev? If you're feeling better by next weekend, do you think you'll go to the ball?"

[Sorry for getting his hopes up of Lily asking him...but I wanted to use that phrasing.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 5:40 am

Severus laughed a little uneasily at the question. She couldn't mean- no, why would she- but maybe? "Uh... I wasn't really planning on it. Don't have a date, you see? I'm not one the ladies are exactly begging for," he said a little bitterly, thinking of James and Sirius. It was always so easy for them- they could have whoever they wanted, whenever they wanted. And yet James insisted on trying to keep the one thing that Snape honestly and truly loved away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 10th 2010, 5:44 am

Severus Snape wrote:"He didn't just curse her, he nearly killed her! Lily, he attacked her. He attacked a pregnant girl, and all anybody was doing was laughing. It wasn't right, Lily, it wasn't right. I don't care if he knew or not, she hadn't done anything to provoke him! At all! It's one thing to lash out at me for his pure enjoyment," he said scathingly, "but it's another to go after an innocent girl. A girl who's pregnant with his best friend's kid! Look... what I did was wrong. I shouldn't have tried to hurt him that badly. But I never meant for this last fight to happen. I promise. James attacked me when I was distracted. I didn't notice him, I was with Pansy... and then he set me on fire, and Sirius showed up... and things just got out of hand. I'm sorry, Lily, I am. But there's nothing I can do, not now anyway. It's done, and I'm sorry I hurt you."
[Completely OOC with no lingering James hatred for Snape, Sevvykins has a point. 'Bout the beating up stuff. James gonna talk to (yell at) Sirius about that.]

Also, James listened to that much and then left.

[Sorry I disappeared. Was being lectured for not knowing chemistry because the teachers is really bad. My dad: "Well bitching about it isn't going to help. LEARN." Me: "I was just explaining why I don't know anything..." Sometimes I really hate having smart people for parents.]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 5:45 am

Oh..right, Pansy would've asked Draco.. Lily remembered now, Draco really hadn't been back for long, wasn't her fault she forgot. She looked away for a moment, then looked back at Sev, smiling. "Well, you should go, even alone. I'll dance with you, give you lessons if I must! I, at least, thought the Valentine's Dance was fun!" She grinned a bit more at the memory. "I'd ask you, I really would Sev, but I..I didn't want James to hurt you for going with me, he would just because he hates you, and I wanted a reason to not go with James...so I asked Ron, i'm going with him. He seemed nice, and I wanted to try and be friends anyway..he's a friend of Hermione's too, so we're going as friends.... But you should go.."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 5:46 am

[Is James still in here?]

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 10th 2010, 5:47 am

[Just left. Where do you want me to go? I really don't know what's going on right now]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 5:47 am

[I don't know, go somewhere though]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 5:52 am

Severus' disappointment showed clearly on his face, his hopes dashed. Did you really think you had a chance, you fool? He blushed, embarrassed by his stupidity. "Ron? That Weasley kid? With the red hair and the stupid complexion?" The words were out of his mouth before he realized what he'd said. "Er... I mean, the ginger with the freckles. Right. Um... that's nice." He stumbled over his words, making more of an arse out of himself every time he opened his mouth.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 5:55 am

Lily laughed again. "Sev! He's nice! Not my best friend, like you, honestly, I would've asked you if it weren't for Potter, and wanting to make new friends!" And if i'd remembered Pansy would ask Draco. "But yes, the red-head with freckles. We're going to look like Christmas twins...red hair, pale skin, and green outfits. " She chuckled at the thought. "I bet it'll look quite silly, but it'll still be fun. I'll be sure to tell him I promised i'd hang out with you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 6:01 am

The image of Lily in that green dress she'd worn to the last ball filled his mind. Oh, how exquisite she'd looked, so utterly desirable, yet unattainable. He sighed, and forced himself to meet her eyes- those captivating, alluring eyes. "You won't look silly," he breathed, trying to bring himself back to reality. "So you really want me to go then? I'll warn you, I look terrible in green."

Back to top Go down

Post  James Potter - Inactive March 10th 2010, 6:03 am

[You look terrible in everything, Snape...... and that's why i love you? Just kidding. I just saw an opening for a joke and took it. Please don't hate me I dont' mean it...]

James Potter - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 6:06 am

[It was an invitation for someone to make the comment, don't worry.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next