Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hospital Wing

+14
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Katie Bell
Ravenclaw Mod
Adrian Black - Inactive
Peter Pan
Molly Prewett
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
James Potter - Inactive
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Angela Braddock
HorcruxHunter
Draco Malfoy
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Daphne Greengrass
18 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Hospital Wing - Page 39 Empty Re: Hospital Wing

Post  Remus Lupin March 10th 2010, 6:49 pm

"I...I forgive you Severus and hopefully you'll be able to forgive me too someday. I'm sorry for being such a git all the time. I guess I was just trying to hard, thinking everything would work out all right between us. I won't bother you anymore."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 6:55 pm

Severus tried to scramble out of bed and get to Remus, but has to grasp at the edge of the bed for support. "No! Remus, don't go. Don't leave me. Don't leave me here alone again!" he cried out, panic ensuing. "Remus, I'm sorry. I can't take back what I said, and I can't change the way I feel. And I'm sorry for that, so horribly sorry for feeling that way about you. I know I shouldn't, and I know it's a sin, but I can't stop loving you. But don't leave me here again, don't walk away from me, my friend." Severus shook, unsure how much longer he'd be able to stay standing, even with leaning on the bed.

Last edited by Severus Snape on March 10th 2010, 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 6:56 pm

[Damnit. I wish James was still in here somewhere and they just didn't know, because that would be a hilarious way for him to find out about Snupin.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 10th 2010, 7:07 pm

[oh...crap, yeah James still has to hear about that. that'll be fun.]

Even though Remus had promised himself that he'd never bother Severus again Remus couldn't just stand there and let Sev hold himself up like that when he was obviously not 100% better. He walked over and pushed Sev gently back onto the bed. "Severus don't push yourself please. You'll never get any better if you do. I'll stay for a bit but I honestly think you should stop doing this to yourself. I'm not a good person for you to be around." He pulled a chair close as possible to Sev's bed then sat down, James's books in his lap.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 7:11 pm

[Haha yes. I don't think he should be told, as much as he should see for himself, lmao. Much more fun Twisted Evil ]

Severus looked at Remus gratefully, and let himself be pushed onto the bed. "I don't care if you think I shouldn't be around you. I want to be around you, I need to be around you. I should have been around you, when you needed me. Instead I was so damn selfish, and I left you like that. I'm sorry... I am, I really am. A good friend wouldn't have done that, Remus. Not when you needed someone."

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 10th 2010, 7:22 pm

[it's a brilliant idea xD don't think Herms will like it though haha]

Remus shook his head, "Don't worry about it Sev. It's not your fault, you were hurting too. I just thought I was doing the right thing but I was being selfish myself."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 10th 2010, 7:28 pm

[Mya may just kill you both... also DAMN! Tam was totally going to come to visit.. guess she'll have to wait...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 7:32 pm

[Haha, probably not. I do think any more Snupin will be a long while in coming. But maybe James could overhear Remus and Sev talking or, something.]

Severus opened his mouth to object, but just sighed. There was no point trying to argue about who had been selfish, whose fault things were. It didn't matter anymore. All that mattered was that Remus was here, beside him, and he didn't seem to loathe him, at least not entirely. "Remus... I've, I've missed you. A lot. I want to be yours again. Your friend, I mean," he added as an afterthought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 10th 2010, 7:34 pm

[Good afterthought Sev!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 10th 2010, 7:35 pm

[Cease with your commentary solely for the sake of growing your post count! I KNOW YOUR SECRET MOTIVES TAM RIDDLE! *chases with sword*]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 7:39 pm

Pansy Parkinson wrote:[Cease with your commentary solely for the sake of growing your post count! I KNOW YOUR SECRET MOTIVES TAM RIDDLE! *chases with sword*]

[Hahahaha, I was about to say the same thing. Well, without the sword, anyway.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 10th 2010, 7:40 pm

[*runs from pansy while still posting!* actually this isn't for my post count! It's for personal amusement... because i have to add commentary to something!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 10th 2010, 7:42 pm

[ack the teasing from James will be endless haha Tamsy you're so silly]

The corner of his mouth moved upward in a half smile. Of course Remus still wanted to be friends with him, even if he had told himself to leave Sev alone. Whether it was just because Remus liked being friends with everyone or for some other reason entirely...Remus didn't know. "I would like that Sev. I still want to be your friend as long as you can handle all the stupid things I'll probably do."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 10th 2010, 7:42 pm

[*chases Tam* LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!! *incendio*]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 10th 2010, 7:43 pm

[IS NOT LYING! *runs screaming* the game threads are for post count boosting!!!!!!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy March 10th 2010, 7:44 pm

[DIE DIE DIE!! *AKs Tam and her wicked post count repeatedly*]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 7:45 pm

Severus smiled at him, reaching out and touching Remus' hand gently. "The only stupid thing you've ever done was let me run away from you." Snape sat up in the bed, wincing slightly, and gave Remus' hand a squeeze. "Friends again?" he asked, gazing into Remus' eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 10th 2010, 7:46 pm

[*dodges spells and runs in and hugs Pansy thus alighting her on fire too*]

[AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *hugs Sev and Remus*]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 10th 2010, 7:54 pm

He squeezed Sev's hand back, "Definitely. Let's try and stay friends this time shall we?" he held Sev's gaze for a bit then dropped it. He still couldn't help but love Sev's eyes. "I'm really sorry by the way...for James and Sirius. I don't know what the hell they were thinking. I'm just glad you weren't killed." he had forgotten that he was still holding Sev's hand and was just thinking about what he'd heard so far about the duel the other day. At least Pansy had been there as well. Sev would probably have been in a far worse state if she hadn't been there with him.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 8:06 pm

Sev was so happy he could sing. He would have, too, if he wasn't afraid his voice might shatter Remus' eardrums. He was about as vocally talented as a dying rabbit- high pitched, screechy, and wailing. He settled for grinning like a lunatic at Remus, who hadn't let go of his hand. Things would be okay, maybe, if only for a little while. "Don't worry. I'm not going anywhere this time," he said, the silly grin still on his face. "And don't worry about it. It's done. And it's not like you had anything to do with it- there's nothing for you to be sorry for. I'm not dead yet." He loved the way Remus' hand felt in his; it felt right.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 8:08 pm

[OMG REMUS YOUR AVATAR <3]

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin March 10th 2010, 8:13 pm

[i about died when i saw it myself <3 it's so cute! ack, i don't know when i'm leaving, probably not till around 1:40something or closer to 2, cause I have a doctor's appointment. they're probably going to stick me with things >.>]

Remus grinned back, "Well let's hope you don't die on me for a long time, you have to stick around my friend." he debated on whether to tell Sev just yet that he and Hermione were back together. He didn't know if that would ruin Sev's obviously good mood or not and Remus was enjoying this time together without having to deal with loads of drama.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 10th 2010, 8:13 pm

[OMG REMUS SO CUTE!!!!

Sev.... your avatar is almost as distracting as Peter's]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 10th 2010, 8:24 pm

[Ah, I need to go soon anyway, big Calculus test tomorrow ><]

Severus loved the way he smiled, the way his perfect lips twitched at the corners, the way his eyes sparkled. If he had ever forgotten how absurdly attracted he was to Remus, he had most certainly been reminded. He could see just the tiniest bit of a scar peaking out from under his collar, turning Sev's mind to the others beneath the shirt. How he wanted to kiss them, run his fingers along the once-torn skin, admire their beauty as he caressed the man's svelte body- the memories alone were enough to arouse him. He blushed furiously, trying to push the thoughts away. "Right. No dying on you. Got it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 10th 2010, 8:26 pm

[Severus Snape..... best thought process ever!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down