Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 23 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Guest April 26th 2010, 5:05 am

Regulus noticed Gellert's unease, and couldn't help but be curious. Taking a long drag and shaking his hair out of his eyes, he offers him a small smile. "Looks like I'm not the only one with a lot on their mind. Care to share what's got you so uptight?" he asked, twirling the cigarette between his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 23 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 26th 2010, 5:13 am

He surveyed Regulus through the cloud of smoke between them. Flipping his hair and holding his cigarette, he looked--there was no other word for it--sexy. He hesitates. "I just wouldn't have wanted someone to know this about me. I mean, I'm not the guy who you--expect muggle shit like this from."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 26th 2010, 5:19 am

Regulus chuckled, taking another drag before smirking at him. "No worries, Gellert. I can keep a secret," he replied, not staring at the man's lips, his eyes not wandering to the places on his skin that he knew were tattooed beneath the clothing. "I somehow doubt others would approve of my habit at any rate, it's not something I'm keen to share," he said, trying to push the image of Bellatrix out of his mind and the look she'd have on her face if she caught him mucking around with muggle drugs.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 26th 2010, 5:24 am

He chuckled, a little darkly. "We're as bad as the muggles then, aren't we? They do it 'cause the others don't approve, and that seems to be why we do it too." He shrugged, closing his eyes for a moment as he brought the cigarette to his lips. "Who do you get these from, anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 26th 2010, 5:27 am

"I do it because it helps clear my head," he said, not taking the brief moment Gellert's eyes were closed to check him out discreetly. He paused before answering his question, not sure if Faye would be upset if he told Gellert- but it wasn't like they were talking anymore anyway, right? "Uh, Faye, actually," he said, gazing at Gellert with his intense grey eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 26th 2010, 5:30 am

"Oh," he said, trying not to look straight into Reg's eyes, the charcoally kind which one could get so easily lost in, "Didn't know she was in contact with Muggles." He thought of his own stash of drugs back in the dorm, and wondered how many people at Hogwarts were hiding things like this. More than he had expected, that was for sure...

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 26th 2010, 5:41 am

"It's not that surprising, given her blood status," he remarked, staring at Gellert and wondering what went on in that head of his. What are you thinking about, Gellert Grindelwald? he wondered, forever fascinated by the mysterious man he shared his room with. He blew the smoke in the other direction, not removing his eyes from Gellert's face. "You intrigue me," he said, completely unaware he'd voiced his thoughts aloud.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 26th 2010, 6:31 am

'You intrigue me.' The line played over a couple times in his head before he answered. He twirled the cigarette around in his graceful fingers. He allowed a small smile to play on his lips. "I'm just not like everyone else, Reg." he told him, wondering about the truth in his own words.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 26th 2010, 6:37 am

"No. No you're not," he murmured, blatantly staring at Gellert by this point, his eyes wandering more than he should have ever allowed them to. He takes one last drag from his cigarette and extinguishes it on the cold stone wall, not once removing his eyes from Gellert's body. He feels his face heat up as he realizes what he's doing, and forces himself to tear away the gaze, grabbing his schoolbag from the ground. "I need to get going. I'll see you later, I guess, back in the dorm," he said, walking down the corridor towards the safety of his dormitory, which he could at least be certain would be empty of Gellert Grindelwald right now.

[Need sleep. Can't rob banks on no sleep. NIGHT!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 26th 2010, 6:43 am

He dragged once more on his cigarette, then nodded at Reg. "Night," he said, watching his back as he retreated down the hallway. When the cigarette was just a stub, he dabbed it out on the back of his hand, smiling slightly to himself.

[hahha iloveyou. night!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini April 29th 2010, 4:06 pm

Blaise strolled down the corridor his mind on Pansy. Where had she been. He wanted to see her.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco April 29th 2010, 4:15 pm

Draco walked down the corridor and saw Blaise Zabini walking towards him. He stopped dead, "Zabini."
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini April 29th 2010, 4:18 pm

Blaise turned at the sound of his name. He knew that voice; Draco. He went to address his, but then relaised he hadnt spoken to his since Blansy had happened. STEAMING HOT BLANSY THAT WAS AMAZING. "Malfoy, havn't seen you around" He said in a cold voice.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco April 29th 2010, 4:53 pm

"Indeed" Draco tried not to explode and destroy Blaise because he knew it would make Pansy angry and as much as he hated Blaise he loved Pansy more. SO PANSY HAD DAMN WELL BETTER APPRECIATE THIS.
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini April 29th 2010, 4:55 pm

"Look, I am sorry about..." He wander vagualy off. He didn't want to apologise, but he felt Pansy would appriciate it.
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco April 29th 2010, 5:33 pm

"Sorry? Really? Why do I doubt that."
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 29th 2010, 5:36 pm

*creeper is creeping herself because it's fun*
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini April 29th 2010, 5:37 pm

"You know what? No. I'm not sorry." Blaise felt all the anger that had been building over the past years suddenly overflow spilling out. He would never let Draco treat Pansy like that again. Or anyone else for that matter. "You don't deserve her. You arn't worthy" He seeth advancing on Draco, "She is so much better than you! You never showed any signs of deserving her, not once. So no I'm not sorry."
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Muffy - Tam - Draco April 29th 2010, 5:44 pm

"Yeah? And she fucking deserves a little shit like you!?!? What the fuck have you ever done for her?" Draco got right up in his face, "You'll never understand her, never know what she wants, what she needs."
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini April 29th 2010, 5:46 pm

Blaise looked directly into his eyes, "Me? WHat have I done? I love her. No matter what, I will be there. Mor ethan you ever have! All she is to you is some little fucking trophy! You think I don't know her? What about you. If you kneew her, you would have seen this coming."
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 29th 2010, 7:03 pm

Draco Malfoy wrote:SO PANSY HAD DAMN WELL BETTER APPRECIATE THIS.

[I do appreciate you not beating his face in, thanks.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin May 1st 2010, 1:17 am

Teddy ran into the dungeons, ushering the others past him. "This is where I saw them. I'm not sure where they went..." He peered around uncertainly.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 1st 2010, 1:17 am

James walks past Teddy and sees a giant troll. "Oh, there is a troll..." He takes his wand out and starts looking for the cat

Back to top Go down

Post  Katie Bell May 1st 2010, 1:18 am

[SORRRRYY]
Katie Bell
Katie Bell

http://voldemortisgoingdown.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 1st 2010, 1:19 am

ROOOOAAARRRR

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 40 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next