Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R]

+6
Lucius Malfoy
Blaise Zabini
Adrian Black - Inactive
Salazar Slytherin - Inact
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
10 posters

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R] - Page 9 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R]

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 7:12 am

Lucius glows at the compliment, though of course he already knows, deciding to drop the talk about Narcissa. He'd worry about that later when he talked to her about it. For now, he'd much rather talk about himself. "I am, aren't I? It's almost not fair when you see people like me, and then there's the people like Snape and Pettigrew who are just so...so...Not me. Honestly, it's like they don't care about hair or clothes or anything at all."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R] - Page 9 Empty Re: Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R]

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 7:20 am

"Though, from what I know, Snape gets around plenty, even with that greasy hair of his. I don't get it either, but he does," he said shrugging as he handed Lucius back his brush. "There, you look gorgeous as ever," he said with a smile, resisting the urge to add a kiss to the end of his statement as he gazed at his Adonis.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 7:24 am

Lucius doesn't resist the urge and pulls Regulus into a heated kiss. "Why, thank you," he said with a grin as he pulled his wand from his pimp cane, running it over the brush to rid it of any fingerprints or imperfections it may have from being used before returning it to it's case. He smiles before sitting back on the bed, looking quite pleased about having his hair brushed. "Well that was fun! Did I cheer you up, Reg? Did I?" he asked with a grin.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 7:27 am

Regulus can't help but laugh at how peppy Lucius is acting, and smiles as he walks over to the large mirror to gaze at his own reflection. His eyes are still red, but he doesn't look quite so miserable, and his smile isn't so forced anymore as he turns to look at Lucius again. "Yes, Lucius. I feel better. I feel loads better, thanks to you," he said, walking over to wrap his arms around him tightly for a warm embrace.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 7:31 am

Lucius grinned and hugged Regulus back, not realizing that this hug is definitely not a brotherly hug because Lucius doesn't know how to give those hugs and he's shirtless to top it off. Sorry. Give the sex god a break. "Anytime, Regulus. You see? We can have fun without drinking. I'm glad I have a friend with hair like yours...Oh. And you're fun to talk to as well," he teased as he finally pulled away from the more than friendly hug.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 7:39 am

Regulus grinned back at him and nodded. "Thanks, Lucius, I feel appreciated," he teased back as he ran his fingers through his own dark hair. "I think I'm gonna go, alright? I just need some time to myself. Thank you, Lucius. For being there for me, so I didn't have to be alone. Things won't be like last time, especially not with you in my life. I won't let myself fall apart without him. I'll see you tomorrow," he said, standing on his tippy toes to kiss him goodnight on the cheek before leaving for his own dormitory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 7:50 am

Lucius grins because he actually feels important and useful, not like he needed to because he's fine with just being a pretty face. "Night, Regulus," he says with a smile, wondering why Regulus kissed him on the cheek because Lucius sees nothing wrong with a goodnight snog. He waits for Regulus to leave the room before turning around to look at himself in the mirror again.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 6:16 pm

Lucius gets an owl the night after Regulus ruined Lucius' appointment with the prostitute, telling him that the guy wants another chance. Lucius is overjoyed and dancing around his room and listening to Adam Lambert while he prepares himself for his fun night. Lucius is going to be looking fresh tonight.
Actually, he'll look like this, but with the usual long hair:

Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R] - Page 9 24e3q7m

And when he finally gets everything perfect, he grabs his pimp cane and walks out the door.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 8:15 pm

While Lucius is gone, Sirius and Scorpius are on that first mission. On his way out, Sirius sneaks into Lucius' dorm, grabs that fabulous fur coat, and emblazons one word onto the back of it... permanently. In bright red and gold letters, too.

His coat, his prized coat...
now says:

Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 8:21 pm

Lucius walks in after his shower looking sexy as usual. He turns to his mirror, wondering why the hell his dorm mates all died halfway through the year because he doesn't have any. Huh. Anyway, he slowly and dramatically removes the towel as if he's in a shampoo commercial, and looks at himself in the mirror to see-- "OH MY FUCKING GOD! YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME! I- THIS- NOT HAPPENING. NO NO NO NO!" he shrieks, losing his normally calm relaxed composure as he looks at his reflection. That is not me. That is not me. That is not me. That is not me. He stands there looking at himself in horror before running to his bed and grabbing his silver mirror out from under his pillow. Maybe the other mirror had been charmed to trick him. He takes a deep breath before looking down at the mirror in his hands, screaming as he drops it back on his bed. He sits down before he passes out or something, fisting his hands in his hair as he panics. "Someone is going to fucking die," he growls, knowing that someone would have had to mess with his shampoo for this to happen. He grabs his wand and runs back over to the mirror, shrieking at the sight of his flaming red hair. "I look like a fucking Weasley," he hissed before aiming the wand at his hair, trying out every hair spell he knew but nothing was working. He grabbed a special potion and lathered it into his hair, grinning as it went back to it's blonde self-- Then went straight back to red. He grabbed the potion and chucked it into the trash before sitting back on his bed to plan his revenge on anyone who looked suspicious. He notices his coat is in a different location and picks it up to see the words written on it. After a weak attempt of trying to remove them with magic, he tosses it to the floor and burns it with a quick incendio, laughing a dry, sarcastic, somewhat insane laugh as he watches his prized coat go up in flames. He lazily puts out the fire and realizes that he's too heartbroken for revenge plotting. He puts on his fedora, making sure all hair is unseen, and a pair of sunglasses to hide his new look. He grabs a bottle of Captain Morgan because he doesn't feel worthy enough to drink with class, and begins chugging it away in attempts to drink away his troubles. Poor guy.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 10:02 pm

Regulus walks by the dormitory and sees the dorm open, with a pile of ashes on the ground where the coat used to be, and a rather odd looking figure on the bed. "Er, Lucius? Why are you wearing a fedora and sunglasses... inside?" he asked, standing in the doorway with an amused expression.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 10:06 pm

BECAUSE I LOOK GOOD IN A FEDORA!
Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R] - Page 9 5os27t
Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R] - Page 9 2ce6osi
Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R] - Page 9 14m4a46

Lucius looks up, bottle still in hand as he glares at Regulus-- though Regulus can't see him glaring with the shades on. "Why not? I mean, I look good in them...So...Here I am," he answers quickly, realizing he really has no excuse or lie prepared.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 10:58 pm

"Oh please, we both know you look way hotter when you're not hiding your pretty face. What's goin' on?" he asked, walking in and tapping on the fedora with his finger. "It's not like you can even ever have a bad hair day, I mean."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 11:00 pm

Lucius laughs nervously and pulls the fedora down a bit, making sure he doesn't' reveal the monstrosity underneath. "Right. Bad hair day. Never heard of them. Not on me anyway," he said with a weak laugh.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 11:06 pm

"Oh, give me that thing!" Regulus whips the fedora off and immediately drops it in shock and yells. "AHHH! GINGER!" he squeaks and points, taking three steps backwards and stumbling over the pimp cane. "... You're not blonde. Why are you not blonde? I like blondes. Blondes are pretty and sexy. Gingers are so... OH MY GOD, YOU LOOK LIKE A WEASLEY!"

And Regulus just signed his death sentence right there.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 11:12 pm

Boy's Dormitory 2 (Lucius, Barty, Salazar, Amycus) [R] - Page 9 2lo0zu0
SORRY. IT WAS APPROPRIATE.

Lucius glares down at Regulus, looking as if he's going to kill him there on the spot. "Excuse me?" he whispered sounding more pissed off than he ever has before. Lucius Malfoy is in a rage. This is the maddest he's ever been! "What did you just call me?" he spits as he stands up over Regulus. After all the times he sat here and listened to the kid bitch and moan about Viktor, and this is how he gets repaid. "You did not just say I looked like a Weasley," he hisses as he picks up his pimp cane and pulls out his wand. "Care to match me? I could do the exact same to you." He rolls his eyes and puts the wand back into its case rather than giving Regulus fiery red hair like his own, instead turning to sit on his bed and fix his fedora on top of his carrot top head.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 11:17 pm

"Er, I mean-- you look... nice? Oh hell, cut me a break, that was a terrible shock! What were you thinking?! Why would DO that to your gorgeous self?! I mean, don't get me wrong, you're still sexy, but you look like that Gryffindor kid Albus Dumbledore with your long red hair. It's just so... Not Malfoy," he said flailing. "Oh hell no, don't you go near my hair, you did that to yours, you keep off of mine! Can I help you dye it back or something? I'm sorry, Lucius, I can be an insensitive prick, I just... WHY, LUCIUS?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 11:21 pm

"WHAT!? YOU THINK I DID THIS TO MYSELF!?" he asked as he stared at Regulus in disbelief, reaching down to help his friend off the ground. "Why do you think I'm trying to hide it under this hat!? Someone tricked me! They fucked with my shampoo and I came out of the showers looking like this! I've tried everything. It won't go back to being blonde," he said as he started to panic again. "REGULUS! What if I'm like this forever!? I should shave my head," he suggests as he stands up. "I'll just shave it all off!" Oh my god he's hysterical, someone help this poor man! Don't let him do it. He will.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 11:24 pm

"WHAT?! DON'T BE RIDICULOUS, IT'S NOT THAT BAD! So you're ginger! It doesn't mean your hair isn't luscious and shiny and soft and the most well brushed hair at Hogwarts besides Fabian Prewett! Pull yourself together, man!" he yelled, accepting his hand to get back on his feet. "This is madness, we'll put an end to it. You'll get your blondeness back, don't you worry," he said comfortingly, sitting beside him and patting him on the shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 16th 2010, 11:27 pm

Gotta go, bbl.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 16th 2010, 11:29 pm

Lucius grumbles something about Fabian's hair not being that special. Even if it is, Lucius sort of hates the Prewett family. A lot. And he'll hate them more when he finds out Polly is dating one of them. "Why must people be so jealous of me!?" he moans as he rests his head on Regulus' shoulder. "And they ruined my coat!" he exclaims as he points to the pile of ashes in the middle of the floor. "Ruined. It. Someone is going to be sorry they messed with Lucius Malfoy. No one fucks with my hair and gets away with it," he says angrily as he reaches for his bottle of Captain Morgan, holding it tightly as if it's his only friend. Good 'ole captain.

OKAY. <3
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 1:24 am

"Why are they jealous of you?! Have you seen yourself?! You're the Malfoy heir, you're filthy rich, you're fucking beautiful-- what's not to love? And of course they won't get away with it, we'll make sure of that. Nobody messes with my blonde," he said teasingly. "Hey, put that shit down, what happened to only drinking the good stuff? Even I know that's trash!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 1:27 am

"Well, I just thought if I'm going to look like a Weasley, I might as well drink like a Weasley," he said weakly before eventually dropping the bottle into the trash, feeling a little better after the list of compliments. "Wait. Your blonde?" he asked with a smirk. "Who says I'm your blonde. Lucius Malfoy belongs to no one."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 1:32 am

"I'm only teasing," he said with a laugh. "Besides, if I'm your pretty haired friend, you get to be my blonde friend. It's only fair, really," he said with a grin. "And you don't really look like a Weasley, now that I'm looking at you. You're really a rather nice looking redhead, honestly," he said assuringly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 1:36 am

"Fine. Fair enough," he said with a laugh. He looked at Regulus, trying to figure out if he was being honest or just trying to make him feel better. "You think so? I think you're just saying that to make me feel better. I hate it. Hate it. I want my blonde hair back," he said sadly.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum