Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

+7
Adrian Black - Inactive
DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Salazar Slytherin - Inact
Danni Grindelwald
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
11 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix) - Page 11 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 22nd 2010, 8:41 pm

Aw...he's gone.

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix) - Page 11 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 3 (Drammy, Eileen, Narcissa, Bellatrix)

Post  Cassi Black March 22nd 2010, 8:42 pm

Your poor sister.......I feel bad for you Sev.

YAY! Sisters unite! *hugs Daphne*
Cassi Black
Cassi Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 8:44 pm

((Sorry, 'bout the lateness!))

"Umm, hi.....I'm Meridith" She looks at Severus. "OH! Um....hello Professor! I'm Meridith." She said nervously. She just got here, what was she supposed to do?

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 22nd 2010, 8:44 pm

Arrgh, I have a weird bump on my arm and it hurts.

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 22nd 2010, 8:45 pm

Meredith is a sexy name.

LET'S BE FRIENDS.

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 8:45 pm

ya, im so glad i converted my [actual] sister! haha

*hugz!*

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 8:47 pm

nnoooo! i wanted her to my friend ffiirrssstt!!!!! its ok though, i forgive you xD

and welcome!! oh, btw, that bed you took belonged to someone... haha jk, hope you feel at home here!

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 22nd 2010, 8:47 pm

Miss Daphne Greengrass, I LOVE your signature.

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 8:48 pm

well thank you! i LOVE it too, that's why i chose it!!!

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 22nd 2010, 8:49 pm

[Guys... everyone is the same age here... there are no professors... SNAPE=BAD-ASS EMO TEENAGER]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 22nd 2010, 8:50 pm

TAM!!!!!!!!!!!111!!! one one eleven.

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 8:50 pm

"Um....thank you?" Meridith said as she looked at the girl. "What's you're name? I didn't catch it." She looked at Daphne. "Meridith the name! Got it Memorized?" She looked at the bed. "OH1 Wait...okay...ahaha, you got me worried! And thank you!"

((ooooh, okay!))

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 8:51 pm

[DAMN STRAIGHT. Also, I was here OOC, as I cannot be here, as I am currently stuck in time waiting for Draco to sign on, as we are about to write Snaco. *yaoi addict who adores SS-DM SS-LM and DM-LM and all three combined*]

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 22nd 2010, 8:51 pm

OMG are you an Axel fan too!?

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 8:54 pm

haha no problem

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 22nd 2010, 8:54 pm

Severus Snape wrote:[DAMN STRAIGHT. Also, I was here OOC, as I cannot be here, as I am currently stuck in time waiting for Draco to sign on, as we are about to write Snaco. *yaoi addict who adores SS-DM SS-LM and DM-LM and all three combined*]

[*drools* THANK YOU]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 8:56 pm

((1. That is kinda hot.....*Yaoi thoughts* kekekekeke......))
Meridith laughed. "Yeah, I'm hopefully getting the new FF 13 game at Christmas break!"

((Sorry if I talk a lot OOC, I've been text rp-ing for about 2-3 yrs now, I like to use context only for the main story line...))

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 22nd 2010, 8:56 pm

You guys are gonna shun me for saying this, but...

I really don't like yaoi.

I have nothing at all against gays, or anything like that...I just never liked yaoi.

It's really weird, though, because I have nothing against yuri...<3

*prepares for the pitchforks*

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  DramioneFanGirl-Inactive March 22nd 2010, 8:59 pm

I gotta go, time to get away from this hell hole and go home...straight to another hell.

DramioneFanGirl-Inactive
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 9:00 pm

((We don't mind, just no anti-Homosexual post, 'kay? And do you mind using the brackets if you can? It keeps me from getting confused of what OOC and what's not...))

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 9:06 pm

[Yeah, we use brackets for all OOC chat. Also, as long as there's no gay bashing, all is well. ALSO. There is not enough yuri on this forum. GO FIX THIS NOW.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black March 22nd 2010, 9:08 pm

[[*creeps in* I just saw the "Got it memorized?" thing and freaked out, especially when you guys mentioned Axel!! Very Happy

@DramioneFanGirl: I think that's totally fine. I wasn't "into" yaoi for a REALLY long time, and now I really like it! (Well, more shounen-ai, BUT STILL!) I'm just saying, I think it's totally fine to not like yaoi, but not be homophobic, you know? Like, just because I'm not a huge yuri fan doesn't make ME homophobic, right? I don't specifically look it up, but if I see it, I don't mind. Smile ]]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 9:10 pm

((Yeah, but we still like you! ^w^))

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 9:12 pm

[I highly recommend you do not enter the boy's dormitory anytime soon, though. As me and Draco are getting shit face, and are wearing nothing but our TOTALLY AWESOME matching Death Eater boxers. We're fucking badass, I know.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 22nd 2010, 9:18 pm

((I will attempt not to OOC my way in.....now, if I only had a camera......))

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next