Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle

+34
Lucius Malfoy
Mya Lupin
Megan Nott
Padma Patil
Rolf Scamander
Ravenclaw Mod
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Gideon Prewett
Nikki Orwell
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Penelope Rosier
Alice Prewett
Neville Longbottom
HorcruxHunter
Ginny Weasley
Daphne Greengrass
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Trent Bennett
Hannah Abbott
Tristan Raksha
Peter Pan
Rose Weasley
Eileen Prince
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Koemi Evans - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Angela Braddock
Dean Thomas
Angel - Inactive
Danni Grindelwald
38 posters

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle Empty The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 13th 2010, 6:35 am

Danni gulped both fresh air and firebeer as she and Angel fought their way out of the castle.

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle Empty Re: The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle

Post  Angel - Inactive March 13th 2010, 6:41 am

The crisp air hit Angel hard at first but improved as he drank more firebeer. "So you and Dean are serious now?" He asked trying his best at small talk.

Angel - Inactive

Back to top Go down

The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle Empty Re: The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 13th 2010, 6:43 am

Danni beamed. "Yup. I can't believe it, still!" She's getting louder the more she drinks. "I luuurve him!"

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 13th 2010, 6:49 am

Danni smiled. "I appreciate that." Then she laughed. "One, two, three NOT IT!" She took off running.

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 13th 2010, 7:04 am

TamsynMarveneRiddle wrote:[George, I don't do sweet either... also not straight? lesbian? *wants links either way* also RP may be stranger but it sure as hell is more exciting Wink ]
[Usually 2 guys. H/D is my main pairing.]
[I'm so confused. I did not say this!]
Danni trips and slams her head on the ground, getting knocked out cold.

Last edited by Danni Grindelwald on March 13th 2010, 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel - Inactive March 13th 2010, 7:11 am

(I can't think of any good music, so anyone following this who has a good song, tell me. it's hard to post without music)

He made contact with the ground letting a "UGH!" fly out of his mouth as though it had been thrown out of him. Angel turned quickly to try and tag Danni before she had a chance to get up and run away.

Angel - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 1:10 am

[Ahh my post got deleted..Angel, before I knew you guys were leaving, Dean gave you a "brotherly" hug.......hehe..]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angel - Inactive March 14th 2010, 1:11 am

(it probably wasn't deleted, the forum wont show me any of my posts on this topic except one. And I caught the brotherly hug.)

Angel - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 1:21 am

(Its gonna be hilarious once his potion wears off..the whole forum has been acting silly..)
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 14th 2010, 2:22 am

[We'll just pretend we never left, okay?]

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 14th 2010, 2:47 am

[Ok..dean is pretty entertaining...and Luna is hilarious]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 12:02 am

Danni sat in the shade of the castle, sulking. She couldn't believe Dean had acted so casual about their relationship, and she was downright furious. She knew she was probably overreacting, but when Tam had asked how the two of them were doing, he hadn't even mentioned her. She glared at the sun, trying to calm herself down. Ultimately, she knew she loved him, but she didn't want to deal with him right now. She looked down at the ground and was momentarily startled to see the parchment there, waiting for her. She picked it up and read:
Danni,
First of all, HOW DARE YOU refer to me as "dear" anything? Second of all, I miss you dang it. Look, we're both adults and I think we can manage to forgive and forget unless we need blackmail on each other. Igor was a jerk anyway, as you probably noticed. You should come visit me if you can get out of school, because Durmstang was destroyed and we're all on holiday for the foreseeable future. Write back, please.
I'm still your best friend, right?
Marta.

Danni laughed aloud, relieved that Marta had forgiven her. "I'll go see her if things don't get better," she promised out loud.

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 2:10 am

[nooo!! D: he's going to have some major making up to do!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 4:49 am

[IF she gets over her stubborn streak and tells him why she's mad.]

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 4:52 am

[Well Dean is drunk at the lake and he miiiiisssess youuuuu!!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 4:53 am

Danni stared down at the lake, wondering if Dean was down there. She already missed him, but she wasn't going to make the first move. He had to apologize and recognize that she was hurt. Sometimes it would be much easier to just pretend everything was okay.

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 4:55 am

[we're about to set off fireworks Smile ]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 4:56 am

[Nice. Love the avatar by the way!]

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 4:57 am

[thanks, everyone was talking about pimpcanes, and I thought it was appropriate...would you like Dean to stumble up here? You can always join us down there...]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 4:58 am

[Hmmm... she might join if she sees the fireworks, but not if she thinks Dean is down there... unless she's drunk.]

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 5:00 am

[Well we just lit them, Dean is laying in the grass, so you may not see him at first..]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 5:03 am

Danni sees fireworks down by the lake and brightens. She stands and walks down there, crossing her fingers that Dean isn't there.

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 5:06 am

[YAY]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 5:35 am

Dean walks up holding on to Danni's hand and sits in the grass. He smiled up at her.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 5:36 am

Danni sat next to him, fighting tears. "Damn, shoulda grabbed some alcohol before we left." She won't look at him.

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 32 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 32  Next