Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle

+34
Lucius Malfoy
Mya Lupin
Megan Nott
Padma Patil
Rolf Scamander
Ravenclaw Mod
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Gideon Prewett
Nikki Orwell
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Penelope Rosier
Alice Prewett
Neville Longbottom
HorcruxHunter
Ginny Weasley
Daphne Greengrass
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Trent Bennett
Hannah Abbott
Tristan Raksha
Peter Pan
Rose Weasley
Eileen Prince
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Koemi Evans - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Angela Braddock
Dean Thomas
Angel - Inactive
Danni Grindelwald
38 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 5:38 am

He notices something must be wrong with her. "Are you okay? You look upset" he is still oblivious to what he did wrong
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 5:39 am

"I'm fine." She didn't mean to sound abrupt, deciding to ignore her feelings. With effort, she smiles over at him. "Really I am."

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 5:40 am

He looks at her skeptically "Are you sure? 'Cuz the other day..you left the Hogs Head rather abruptly..."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 5:43 am

She shook her head. "Oh that... was nothing. Sorry." Why can't she look at him without feeling sick while at the same time wanting to throw herself upon him and kiss him?

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 5:46 am

He lifted her chin so he could look her in the eyes. He was planning on saying something, but forgot once he looked into the depths of her eyes. "Errmm." he forced himself to stop staring "Well if you're sure. You......You can tell me if there's something wrong." he smiles at her
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 5:47 am

A single tear escapes and slides down her cheeks. "What am I to you, Dean? Someone to hang out with? To have sex with? To love? Or am I your dirty little secret?"

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 5:51 am

He absolutely freezes at her words. He can't even think of what to say. After several moments of sitting there in shock, he pulls himself together. "What are you talking about? I love you! I love you more than anything in this world. Where is this all coming from?" He raises his hand to wipe away the tear, but decides not to halfway through. What if she doesn't want me anymore
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 5:52 am

"Then why not tell people? Tam." She shakes her head emphatically, impatiently wiping the tear away. "I could hardly keep from singing, and you just went off about how tired you were from the dance."

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 5:56 am

He was still shocked at what was happening. "Danni, all I talk about is how much I love you. I didn't want to shout about us having sex because I wanted to be respectful, for your sake. Tam has been really busy lately, and we haven't hung out in a while, so she didn't know about us." a tear escapes his eye "I'm sorry I upset you, I promise that that's the last thing I wanted. I only want you to be happy" He looks down, ashamed at himself for upsetting her.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 5:58 am

Danni feels a rush of anger, but not at Dean. She's angry that she put a strain on their relationship so early on. "Sorry. I'm just being a bitch. Maybe I'm PMSing or something." She wraps her arms around him. "I love you. I was just so afraid that you didn't love me."

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 6:00 am

He hugs her back "When you left the bar, I was so confused. I thought you didn't want me anymore after seeing Tam all pregnant, and after what we did. I thought, maybe, I dunno I pressured you in to having sex when you didn't want to.." He kissed the top of her forehead, breathing her in.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 6:02 am

She felt a blush creep up. "No. Believe me, I wanted that." She giggles and leans up to touch her lips to his, smiling for real this time.

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 6:06 am

"Oh thank goodness! I was so worried!" he kissed her, then looked into her eyes becoming very serious "Danni, I love you! You are my life, and more perfect than I could ever imagine." he kisses her again
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 6:07 am

She laughs. "I feel better than I've felt in a long time, Dean, and I blame you." She kisses him deeply. "I love you."

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 6:12 am

He kisses her back "Can I ask you something?" he blushes
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 6:15 am

"Of course," she smiles, admiring the curve of his jawline.

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 6:17 am

He gets embarrassed "Erm, why do you like me?" he's looking down the whole time.. "I mean..I'm a Gryffie..I'm possibly a mudblood..and before we were dating I was an emotional wreck. Why would you want that?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 6:23 am

She considers this before answering. “I’m not really sure. At first it was just because I was lonely, and I needed someone just to be with, to let me know that I’m not alone, but by the time I figured out it was more, you were already dating Dee, and I knew I didn’t have a chance of competing against that, so I guess I dreamed more about it. I knew I at least wanted you as my friend, even if I couldn’t have you, because you were the person who restored my faith in humanity, who reminded me that everyone is basically kind. You don’t see that in everyone.” She pauses, smiling. “But I think the day I fell head over heels in love with you was the day I met Angel, and you were really jealous. I knew that I wasn’t worth being jealous of, but you still don’t like him, do you?” She kissed him. “There’s always been something about you. Can you put into words the ‘why’ in everything?”

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 6:27 am

[that was really cute Very Happy]

He beams as she talks. "I was insanely jealous. You were in a forest alone with some guy, drunk. And then he turns out to be all interesting and from Romania. And, you know, he isn't that bad looking. When I felt how powerful that jealousy was, it almost knocked me over. I didn't think I stood a chance against that guy, but here you are in front of me." he smiled widely at her. "I guess I just didn't know why you'd want 'damaged goods' " he kissed her happily
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 18th 2010, 6:31 am

She shivers at the term, yawning. "I'm more damaged than you'll ever be." She says as she snuggles up to him.
[Gotta go. Apparently ten thirty is "late" on a school night. Who knew?]

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 6:33 am

He wraps his arms around her, enjoying how the night ended.

[lol. ok night!!!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock March 18th 2010, 6:33 am

[Deano! Lav is back!]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 18th 2010, 6:36 am

[OMG WHERE!!! WE NEED OUR AWESOME PLAN TO START...NOW!!!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 19th 2010, 1:55 am

Danni stretches, smiling up at Dean and utterly amazed that she spent the entire night outdoors. "Are you awake?" she asks softly.

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 19th 2010, 1:59 am

He opens his eyes when he hears Danni wake up. "Yea, I didn't wanna wake you" he smiles and kisses her hand
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next