Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle

+34
Lucius Malfoy
Mya Lupin
Megan Nott
Padma Patil
Rolf Scamander
Ravenclaw Mod
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Gideon Prewett
Nikki Orwell
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Penelope Rosier
Alice Prewett
Neville Longbottom
HorcruxHunter
Ginny Weasley
Daphne Greengrass
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Trent Bennett
Hannah Abbott
Tristan Raksha
Peter Pan
Rose Weasley
Eileen Prince
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Koemi Evans - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Angela Braddock
Dean Thomas
Angel - Inactive
Danni Grindelwald
38 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle - Page 16 Empty Re: The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle

Post  Ginny Weasley June 3rd 2010, 7:35 am

"Oh," she says slightly shocked and unsure of how to react to this. "That must have been really awkward," she says, then thinks especially because Viktor is a gay duck. "Well...err, how did you get him back?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle - Page 16 Empty Re: The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle

Post  Dean Thomas June 3rd 2010, 7:39 am

"It was. Viktor left like right away." He smiled a little guiltily "I, erm. Made George say another name than Angela when he was talking to her..." He sighed. "It went a little further than I planned though. I feel kind of bad about it."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley June 3rd 2010, 7:42 am

"Are you guys still not alright?" she asks frowning. She hopes that everything between the three of them can be worked out, but fears that if things continue like they are, their friendships will be too devastated to repair.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 3rd 2010, 7:46 am

He shook his head. "No, things are pretty bad right now. I don't see how Angela will forgive me and I know that I will never be able to be friends with George. Never. If he ever finds out that it was me that put that prank on him, I will be a dead man."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley June 3rd 2010, 7:52 am

"I really do think you just need to put a bit of time and distance between the three of you. I feel like it would be best for everyone to take a breather away from the problem for a bit. Not avoid it," she adds in, "but just sometime to let the anger and blame settle. That way you can approach the whole situation with logic and understanding instead of raw emotions."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 3rd 2010, 7:57 am

He squeezed her hand. "You're right. I had just ran into Ang right before I saw George. That probably fueled me to pull the prank." He wanted to lighten the mood. They were always talking about something depressing. Well, at least they weren't awkward right now. "Ya know, I think I'm just going to start carrying you around. You definitely help keep me calm." He looked up and smiled at her.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley June 3rd 2010, 8:13 am

"Yeah, I imagine that that is exactly what fueled it," she says shaking her head. She gives his hand a slight squeeze then says, "Well I'm glad I do. Though, I don't think me being by your side twentyfour-seven would really work. For one thing, I'm sure you'd be bound to get sick of me."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 3rd 2010, 8:19 am

"Why that's absurd! I could never get sick of you!" He smiled at her. "But, going to the bathroom would probably be a little awkward." he chuckled. "Showering may get complicated too."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley June 3rd 2010, 8:22 am

"Yes, very potentially problematic," she laughs. "What about classes too? I mean, being in different years, that's sure to also be an issue. Like hell do I want to sit in seventh year classes, and I'm sure you don't fancy repeating sixth year."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 3rd 2010, 8:27 am

He laughed. "You got a good point there! No, I don't think I can go through the sixth year again." He smiled. "Okay so besides; classes, using the bathroom, and showering I will carry you around with me. Hope you don't mind sharing my dorm either. I should warn you, Neville snores pretty loudly."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley June 3rd 2010, 8:48 am

"Urgh, sharing a dorm with five guys, one of which is Neville. Tell me, is his wardrobe filled with plants? I mean, I hear the mimbulus mimbletonia he has can cause this smell. I haven't actually seen Neville in ages," she says thinking for a moment.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 3rd 2010, 8:55 am

"He really only has his mimbulus mimbletonia. He talks about it all the time. He's a sweet guy, he needs a girlfriend though. I'm also with Harry, Ron, and Seamus (who went poof). They aren't around much though.."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley June 3rd 2010, 8:58 am

"Oh, that's a shame," she says frowning. "Weird how they all managed to disappear or are just uber-lamesauces. Neville does need a girlfriend," she says. "I mean, I remember him being ridiculously nice. I'm just worried that he's too caught up in his plants, and won't really get the whole idea of 'pollination' in terms of people and not plants."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 3rd 2010, 9:07 am

He laughed loudly "I've been on a mission to set Lavender(who also went POOF) up with someone too. I know she likes Ron, but I wonder how she'd feel about Neville. I mean, they are both really nice! And Gryffindors" He nods

[btw, why leave Skype??? Sad ]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley June 3rd 2010, 9:14 am

"Yeah, I feel like Neville would do well with a Gryffindor," she says. "I feel like that's who he would be most comfortable with. I mean, he'd also do well with a Hufflepuff too actually. There are quite a few really nice girls from that house that I could see Neville being with."

[I dunno, I just needed a little space from it all...just some quiet I guess. I'm reading SBP too... so yeah, it's got most of my attention right now. I'm actually going to head to bed soon. I have to work a morning shift again, and can't be dead on my feet. I'll probably do another post or two with Fleur...which mean, that it'll probably be at least 2:45 when I leave]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 3rd 2010, 9:26 am

"Hmm. Maybe I should work on setting Neville up with someone. I don't really know who all the single girls are right now though. I've been kind of oblivious to everything else that's been going on around here."

[That's understandable! We can always pause if need be, so we are still hanging when drama llamas happen tomorrow..]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley June 3rd 2010, 9:37 am

"I know, so have I," she says a bit sheepishly. She then reflects on how she hasn't talked to any of her friends in ages. None. Whatsoever. Gods, that is so fucking lame. "I really do need to catch up with everyone. I mean, I haven't talked to Nikki, or Dee, or Fleur, or even Luna in ages! I mean, I even share a dorm with Luna and I haven't seen her!"

[Okay, probably another post or two...then I'm going to go and crashhhh. We can definitely pause this though.]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 3rd 2010, 9:45 am

"Oh wow. I haven't seen Luna in so long! That really is sad. I should find her. I miss all my friends." He sighed. "I really miss Ang though...It's hard not having her around." He pulls her a little closer to him.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 3rd 2010, 9:46 am

[AAAAAA GEORGE JUST GOT ON!!!!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley June 4th 2010, 6:38 am

"I'm sorry Dean," she says. Dom can't think of what to write right now, so she'll just post something so that you can respond and George and Ange can stop their bitching over skype. "I'm sure that if you just give her space and time, things will slowly start to get better."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 4th 2010, 6:46 am

"I sure hope so. I want to talk to her, but you're right. Give her some space. Right" Is now freaking out and would love to finish talking to my sister on FB so that I can get on skype. I would also like to point out that I love George and Angela, and I am sorry for making them wait, and I hope they now stop their whining.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter June 4th 2010, 6:57 am

George walks out to the sloping lawn and saw Dean Thomas talking to one of his thousand and a half cousins. "YOU!" he shouted whipping out his wand. He pointed it at him and screamed "petrificus Totalus" he smiled in satisfaction as he saw the boy's body become rigid. He looked over at Dom with a look that tried to convey how sorry he was that she had to see him like this. He closed the gap between Dean and himself and kicked the helpless boy in the ribs, hearing a satisfying crunch. He lifted his foot for a second kick, but instead stepped down on his arm, also eliciting a sickening crack.

"You couldn't let us be happy could you? Did you think it was just a harmless prank?! DID YOU?! You've crossed a line, that was far beyond a 'noble' prank, nor was it harmless. Angela hates me, but don't worry, you're going to fix that." he said breaking Dean's nose before kicking him in the head. He watched the boy's eyes glaze over and knew he would pass out soon, either from pain, or injury.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas June 4th 2010, 7:04 am

Dean turns as he hears George yell. "Crap." He is then petrified and left to watch he George breaks his ribs, then his arm, then his nose. Dean was then kicked in the head as well, he quickly passed out. Not from the pain, he couldn't feel anything because his body was in shock from all the injuries that were just given to him in such a short period of time. The last thing he remembered was the feeling of blood trickling out of his nose.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley June 4th 2010, 7:04 am

Dom watches in shock as George starts to attack Dean. Unfortunately, she is not allowed to interfere according to the plan, so she only stands looking like a shocked lamesauce. She wants to step in and stop him though, but can't. Also, George is freaking scary right now, so Dom kind of fears for her safety and for her life if she were to try and stop him.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  HorcruxHunter June 4th 2010, 7:05 am

George watches in satisfaction as Dean passes out, his eyes slowly fluttering closed. "Part one complete." he says before using his wand to float Dean to the Hospital Wing.
HorcruxHunter
HorcruxHunter
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next