Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle

+34
Lucius Malfoy
Mya Lupin
Megan Nott
Padma Patil
Rolf Scamander
Ravenclaw Mod
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Gideon Prewett
Nikki Orwell
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Penelope Rosier
Alice Prewett
Neville Longbottom
HorcruxHunter
Ginny Weasley
Daphne Greengrass
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Trent Bennett
Hannah Abbott
Tristan Raksha
Peter Pan
Rose Weasley
Eileen Prince
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Koemi Evans - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Angela Braddock
Dean Thomas
Angel - Inactive
Danni Grindelwald
38 posters

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 19th 2010, 1:59 am

She snuggles against him. "Sorry again for being moody."

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle - Page 3 Empty Re: The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle

Post  Dean Thomas March 19th 2010, 2:03 am

"It's okay, I'm sorry you thought that I didn't care about you" He strokes her face
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 19th 2010, 2:03 am

She smiles, his touch electrifying her. "Wanna go somewhere a little more... private?"

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 19th 2010, 2:05 am

He blushes "Where did you have in mind?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 19th 2010, 2:06 am

She smiles. "Maybe that place in the woods?"

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 19th 2010, 2:09 am

He leans towards her seductively and runs a hand up her leg "Lead the way"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Grindelwald March 19th 2010, 2:12 am

She shivers, giggles, and pulls him to his feet, dragging him along.

Danni Grindelwald

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas March 19th 2010, 2:13 am

He clambers up and starts following her excitedly
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest March 19th 2010, 6:16 pm

Severus can be seen leaving the castle, his bag slung over his shoulder. He doesn't appear to notice anyone, and disappears into the distance.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 19th 2010, 6:25 pm

[SEVVY!! *hugs*]

[in case you hadn't noticed this post is going to follow you everywhere]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Koemi Evans - Inactive March 29th 2010, 2:24 am

Koemi wanders down the big grassy field. The sun was out and it was a nice cool day. She looks around and decides laying on the grass would be peaceful right now.

"Accio blanket". She calls out and Moments later it appears. She shakes it and spreads it out onto the ground, crawling into the middle of it. Rolling on her back she looks up onto the blue sky and notices all the fluffy clouds floating above her. Oh how it would be nice to be a cloud. Carefree. Floating along the sky all day long. That would be a peaceful life. She spent some time picking out shapes in the passing clouds before she pulled out her sketch pad and started doodling what ever came to mind.

Koemi Evans - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 29th 2010, 4:20 am

[HOLA!!!!!!! Thanks for leaving your uber drunk roomie alone!!!!!!! Very Happy I LUUUUUURRRRVVVVVEEEEE YOOOOUUUUU..... Razz ]

Last edited by Tamsyn Marvene Riddle on March 29th 2010, 2:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Koemi Evans - Inactive March 29th 2010, 7:15 am

Koemi had been laying under the cool spring sky all day thinking and drawing. She had been sketching but nothing good came about. Koemi drew what was on her mind and what was on her mind was Adrian. She had drawn a portrait of the green eyed-black haired girl who was slowly capturing her heart. But am I in hers? She had be pondering this all day. Drawing usually calmed her and helped her to think, but for some reason it wasn't working. She still hadn't come to any decisions. May be tomorrow. She closed her drawing pad and placed in back in her bag. She stood up and collected her blanket, neatly folding it up and draping it over her arm. With just the noise of the breeze in the trees Koemi made her way back up to the castle. She just wanted to head back to bed and go to sleep.

[Your welcome. Wait.. r u being sarcastic? O-o ]

Koemi Evans - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy March 29th 2010, 2:38 pm

[I dunno... it was half-sarcastic, half-giggly.... hmm.... I'm in an odd mood]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 8th 2010, 12:41 am

Lily walked down the grounds, enjoying her view from a slightly higher point of the grounds than normally, and sat in the shade of the castle to read.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 8th 2010, 3:31 am

[Can I bring Sev?]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 8th 2010, 3:37 am

[Check other thread. Can if you want, Bella can hang with Reg, she can hang with Viktor too...it'll be difficult, and probably slow, but i'm not working on a project tonight so...yeah.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 8th 2010, 3:39 am

[I think I'll bring Sev over, and he'll see you with Krum first, if he's coming, so he can get a little jealous? I won't have him stay long, but he needs to meet him.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive April 8th 2010, 3:40 am

[Yessss!]

Viktor walked over to Lily still smelling of Old Spice. It was magical how it never seemed to wear off. "Hello Lily!"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 8th 2010, 3:44 am

-waits for opportune moment to show up-

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 8th 2010, 3:49 am

[Oh dear. I do suppose thats easier than having her run over with Krum once they're dating and be like "BFF Sev, meet BF Viktor! Very Happy " hehe. But yes. They must meet.]

[I'm glad that makes you happy Viktor? Razz]

Lily looked up and smiled. "Hey Viktor! What's up?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive April 8th 2010, 3:50 am

Viktor smiled. "Not much. The other Gryffindors let me on the Quidditch team though." He smiled proudly. "Can I sit down?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 8th 2010, 3:54 am

Lily grinned and patted the ground beside her. "Of course you can! And that's terrific! Bet the other teams'll...stand even less of a chance...as I think they already did...." She paused, embarrassed at her lack of knowledge of the game. "Er...good luck?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive April 8th 2010, 3:55 am

Viktor sat down next to Lily. "Thank you." He glanced at her book. "Vat is that you vere reading?"

[-is a creeper who watches girls read-]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 8th 2010, 4:02 am

Lily looked down at the book, memorizing what page she was on, and closed it to show him it. "It's a historical fiction novel about a famous artist, Leonardo Da Vinci, and his mother's life. I've been reading some books on Charms and stuff recently, but sometimes I just really need a story to read. No matter if it's childish or whatever...but a decent tale." She couldn't help but smile and admire him a bit...athletic, kind, appreciated books...

[The book is actually sitting it my room and titled Signora Da Vinci. Razz ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17 ... 32  Next