Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle

+34
Lucius Malfoy
Mya Lupin
Megan Nott
Padma Patil
Rolf Scamander
Ravenclaw Mod
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Gideon Prewett
Nikki Orwell
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Penelope Rosier
Alice Prewett
Neville Longbottom
HorcruxHunter
Ginny Weasley
Daphne Greengrass
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Trent Bennett
Hannah Abbott
Tristan Raksha
Peter Pan
Rose Weasley
Eileen Prince
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Molly Prewett
Remus Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Koemi Evans - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Angela Braddock
Dean Thomas
Angel - Inactive
Danni Grindelwald
38 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle - Page 32 Empty Re: The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 17th 2010, 9:09 pm

Viktor opens his mouth to question Sirius, but realizes that he's not going to get a proper answer anyway. "You know vot? I'm not even going to ask," he replies instead.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle - Page 32 Empty Re: The Sloping Lawn in front of the Castle

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:13 pm

"Smart boy. So, what's goin' on? How're you holding up?" he asked as always, smiling up at him as he gave him a brief hug.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 17th 2010, 9:17 pm

"I'm okay," he said with a small smile as he hugged Sirius back briefly. "Just trying not to think about-- Hey! Can I have my slippers back yet? I sort of had something to do vith them..."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:22 pm

"... Damn. You remembered the duck slippers. I was so hoping to keep them. Ugh, fine, but I just wanna do ONE more thing wearing them, kay? I'll give 'em back tomorrow, I swear," he said with a laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 17th 2010, 9:24 pm

"You really think I could forget about those?" he asked with a laugh. "Fine. Von more thing," he said as he stared at Sirius, wondering what the hell he was up to that involved quacking slippers. Oh dear.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:26 pm

Regulus and Lucius are now walking by on their way to the pitch. Regulus groans when he looks ahead and sees who it is. "Oh, fuck. Why them, of all people? Why?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:28 pm

Sirius thanks Viktor and hugs him, and looking over his shoulder he sees-- oh, fuck. Sirius promptly keeps hugging him in an attempt to keep Viktor from looking around and seeing. "OH HEY WELL I GUESS I JUST REALLY LIKE HUGGING YOU RIGHT NOW SO YEAH I'M GONNA KEEP HUGGING AND YOU'RE JUST GONNA NOT LOOK BEHIND YOU, YUP!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 9:33 pm

"Who?" he asks as he looks up and sees Viktor and Sirius. Why do they always ruin his Quidditch time with Regulus, hm? "Oh. Them. Just ignore them, Regulus. You're so much better and you are better off with out him, remember?" He freezes and suddenly gets quite the evil idea, but stands there smirking and waiting for Regulus to stop looking so upset about seeing Viktor.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 17th 2010, 9:35 pm

Viktor hugs Sirius again but goes to pull away slightly. "Vait. Vot shouldn't I look behind me, Sirius?" he asks as he starts to look behind him because now he's curious.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:42 pm

"HEY STOP THAT THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE, NOTHING AT ALL JUST LOTS OF NAKED WOMEN WITH LARGE BREASTS, YOU DON'T WANNA LOOK AT THAT SHIT! I do, though," he said, glowering at the two guys as he hugged Viktor tightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:43 pm

"... Does he really have to be close to him, though?" he mumbled, looking quite dismal. "Come on, let's just go, I don't wanna look at him, Lucius," he said, tugging on Lucius' hand but not really making any effort to leave, his eyes still glued to Viktor's back.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 9:47 pm

"What!? No. No, no, no. He is not doing this to you," he said as he yanked on Regulus' hand and pulled him closer, wrapping the other arm around Regulus' waist. "Why don't you give him a taste of his own medicine, hm? Make him realize what he's lost," he said with a smirk, realizing this is quite similar to their last plan to make Viktor jealous.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 17th 2010, 9:49 pm

"Vy is it that every time your voice gets louder, it means you're lying?" he asks suspiciously as he stares at Sirius, wondering what could be so terrible that he can't look. Oh well. Viktor is a lot bigger. He'll turn around eventually.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:50 pm

"LYING I WOULD NEVER LIE I DON'T LIE NOPE NEVER I AM JUST BEING MY ORDINARY LOUD SELF, YES! Ye-- oh hell no, bitch," he growled as he saw Lucius wrap his arm around Reg's waist. He slackened his grip on Viktor as he glowered at the two of them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:51 pm

"... He knows what he's lost, he's fine without it, Lucius. I don't know what you're on about, but I can already tell I don't like it. Please, can't we just go? Besides, I thought you wouldn't want them to see you, with your ginger hair and all," he pointed out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 17th 2010, 9:56 pm

"No. No you are definitely lying, Sirius- Vot now!?" he asked as he quickly turned around to see Lucius with his arms around Regulus. His face fell as he saw them together. Viktor loved Fabian but even he hadn't been ready to get over Regulus that quickly. "Oh. Guess he's doing fine vithout me," he said quietly before turning to leave Regulus and Lucius alone.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 9:57 pm

Lucius rolled his eyes. "I could care less. It's not like they won't see it eventually anyway. Besides, aren't you the one who told me to pretend I did this on purpose?" he asked with a smirk. "Fine. We'll just go, but don't let him get to you like this, Reg. You're worth more than that." His eyes flickered over towards Viktor and he grinned before looking back at Regulus again. "Huh. Looks like that went well. Doesn't look too happy, does he?" he asked, forgetting to remove his arm from around Regulus.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 11:07 pm

"True enough," he replied, referring to his hair as he glanced back at Sirius and Viktor, hurt by the angered look on his brother's face. I just want to be happy again, Sirius. He lost himself in thought, hardly paying attention to what Lucius was saying as he gazed at his former lover with sad eyes, not at all aware of the arm still around him. "Huh? Right..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 11:09 pm

Sirius sighed and embraced Viktor again briefly, rubbing him on the back. "I'm sorry. Don't think about him, don't let him get to you, I'm here, okay? And you'll have Fabian to call your own, in due time. You're doing things right, okay? I know that. Don't let your thoughts linger on him. Hey, look back though, since you've already seen- check out Lucius' new hair," he said with a grin. "You can thank Agent Sexy Manbeast and Agent Twitchy Ferret for that. Also known as Sirius and Scorpius, but shh, don't tell."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 11:15 pm

"Hey, hey, hey," he said softly as he brought Regulus' face back to look him in the eyes again. "Forget about him. He's such a...douchebag. Really, you can do better. Let them have their little friendship. We've got bigger and better things ahead of us anyway," he said with a smile.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 17th 2010, 11:18 pm

Viktor chuckled weakly before turning away from Reg and Lucius. "I figured you had something to do vith that. I'm impressed," he said with a small smile. "Can ve go now? I'd rather not be here."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 12:01 am

Sirius sighed and draped an arm around his shoulder. "Of course, let's get out of here. I'm sorry. I'll make you feel better, somehow," he said, trying to think of something he could do to keep his friend's mind off things. "Let's go back to Gryffindor tower, alright? Where we won't possibly see them," he said, leading Viktor away, but not before getting Lucius' attention, mocking his hair whilst flailing, and sending him a lewd, one-fingered gesture.

Post somewhere in Gryff?

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 12:04 am

Regulus sighed and nodded, looking forlornly at Viktor and scowling at his brother's obnoxious behavior. "... Right. Let's go to the pitch, I just wanna fly after this shit," he grumbled, walking towards it with Lucius' arm still around his waist.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 18th 2010, 12:07 am

Lucius glares at Sirius and is planning some sort of revenge as he walks to the pitch with Regulus. Yup. Malfoy's like revenge.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32