Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, etc.

+3
Claire McCann
lumosluna
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
7 posters

Go down

Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, etc. Empty Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, etc.

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 13th 2010, 12:05 pm

OMFG i've seeeen the first two up there ^

fucking awesome :3

"I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL FIRE DEMON CALCIFER!! BLAHBLUHBLBLAHBLAHH" -tongue whip-

ahahaha. Anyway, other movies by Myuzaki

Princess Mononoke
Ponyo

and um i think more but i can't think of any. lol.

did anyone else think Howl was a hot anime character?

Or catch that Haku's voice is Max from The Goofie Movie? (Jason Marsden?)

i did :3
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, etc. Empty Re: Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, etc.

Post  lumosluna April 13th 2010, 5:52 pm

KJDKJDKNNSA, I LOVE MIYAZAKI'S FILMS! My favourite is My Neighbor Totoro! I've been watching that since I was a tiny kid! Have you seen it? Razz

Here's my top 5:
My Neighbor Totoro
Kiki's Delivery Service
Howl's Moving Castle
Ponyo
Castle in the Sky

I haven't seen Princess Monoke! My friend tried to make me a DVD of it, but his computer was being stupid so it doesn't work Sad

And yes, Howl was FIIIINE XD When his hair turned colour after Sophie cleaned and he said he was repulsive I wanted to just give him a big hug! Smile x
lumosluna
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, etc. Empty Re: Howl's Moving Castle, Spirited Away, Castle in the Sky, etc.

Post  Claire McCann April 13th 2010, 6:38 pm

TOTORO FTW.
Sorry. I loved that movie as a child....

I used to be obsessed with Spirited Away.
My twin sister hates it because every time we were in the car, it was the same thing, "Let's watch Spirited Away!"
It was my crack.

I haven't watched it in forever.
I refuse to see Ponyo until I can see the version without Miley Cyrus' sister, because I cannot support a baby prostitute.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  lumosluna April 13th 2010, 6:49 pm

Faye Denowitz wrote:TOTORO FTW.
Sorry. I loved that movie as a child....

I used to be obsessed with Spirited Away.
My twin sister hates it because every time we were in the car, it was the same thing, "Let's watch Spirited Away!"
It was my crack.

I haven't watched it in forever.
I refuse to see Ponyo until I can see the version without Miley Cyrus' sister, because I cannot support a baby prostitute.
I haven't seen the new Ponyo either!! Fucking Miley Cyrus and that little Jonas brother. Wtf? I only watch the japanese version Very Happy x
lumosluna
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 14th 2010, 12:00 am

omfg i forgot about Kiki's Delivery Service!! I LOVE that movie Very Happy

and thank you for warning me, i won't see the English version of it. Very Happy the Japanese versions are usually better anyway Very Happy

i think i'f seen Totoro, but i'm not sure. I used to watch a BUNCH of movies as a kid and i can't remember all of them now and it make sme sad because they were great Very Happy Like Little Nemo in Wonderland, i think it was called. Something like that. It was GREAT.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  lumosluna April 14th 2010, 1:57 am

I love Kiki too!! Especially Gigi (the cat Razz)
Hahah! Yeah, English Ponyo= BAD
AH! I loved that movie!! It used to scare the crap outta me, but I would still watch it! XD x
lumosluna
lumosluna
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 14th 2010, 2:53 am

I've ONLY seen Howl's Moving Castle, but I love it so much! <3
Howl and Calcifer are tied for my favorite, with the little boy and the scarecrow tied for second, and Sophie ranking in a close third.

And, even though it isn't a Miyazaki film, I was just wondering; has anyone seen Grave of the Fireflies? It's also by Studio Ghibli and I cried SO hard while watching it...
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 14th 2010, 8:44 pm

OMFGG TURNIP HEAD!! <3 <3

and i haven't seen it Sad Sad The name catches my interest though Wink so i'ma look it up when my internet isn't all wonky.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Addie Lupin April 18th 2010, 12:36 am

As stated in all other things about Howl on htis site HOWL IS MINE, that is all Smile

I've seen all of Miyazaki's flims but Ponyo!
Addie Lupin
Addie Lupin
Fourth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 18th 2010, 12:48 am

Did the animation studio do Little Women too? it was on the TV yesterday and the style was EXACTLY the same. i got all excited. lol.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 18th 2010, 12:17 pm

OMR OMR OMR <3 I LOVE Howl's Moving Castle!!!! Howl is amaaaazing <3 I like him more in the movie than I do in the book. He's more conceited in the book I think. Though I guess in a way I like both the movie Howl and the book Howl a lot. In their own individual ways haha. Howl's my first fav, then Calcifer in second, and then Sophie and the little boy in third.

I've seen Kiki's Delivery Service but that was ages ago. And also Spirited Away.

I've yet to see a lot of the others so I should get on that!
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 7:37 am

Narcissa Black wrote:I've ONLY seen Howl's Moving Castle, but I love it so much! <3
Howl and Calcifer are tied for my favorite, with the little boy and the scarecrow tied for second, and Sophie ranking in a close third.

And, even though it isn't a Miyazaki film, I was just wondering; has anyone seen Grave of the Fireflies? It's also by Studio Ghibli and I cried SO hard while watching it...

I've seen Grave of the Fireflies.
I haven't cried so much in forever. I watched it on tv, like, a year ago. I had NO idea it was going to make me cry that much.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelina Johnson April 21st 2010, 10:26 am

I've seen Grave of the Fireflies too, it's SO SAD. We were warned, but my mum and I were in tears most of the film. It was amazing though.

I've seen a few Miyazaki films (I did Japanese for ages), but my favourite is Howl's Moving Castle... so good! Calcifer FTW.
Angelina Johnson
Angelina Johnson
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down