Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parvati and James

2 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Parvati and James - Page 2 Empty Re: Parvati and James

Post  James Sirius Potter September 4th 2011, 4:53 am

It would be horribly tragic if James got pneumonia, for the people of the time period probably have no idea how to properly handle it and what if he died because of it and that would be awful and Parv would be stuck with Joe and his wife and it would be so sad so let's not think like that. Okay. James is going to be just fine and that's something that he is quite confident with thinking. "Just keep holding me please?" he asked quietly, because sometimes guys do like to be the little spoon and get held, so James is quite enjoying the comfort.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 4th 2011, 8:13 am

Parvati had been thinking about the risks of James dying and it actually scared her a lot. She would probably pull a Romeo and Juliet if he died and kill herself off as well. Parvati nodded into his shoulder as he asked her to keep holding him and just tightened her grip around him as she pulled him closer to her. "Are you sure you're warm, James?" She asked him quietly. "You need to tell me if you're not warm. I don't want you to get sick and like get really sick and stuff," She said, holding him close to her before pressing a quick kiss to his neck. "Just promise you'll tell me if you feel cold or sick, okay?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 4th 2011, 5:40 pm

Dom figured that that was what Parvati would be thinking, though James really isn't pleased with her answer. He'd want her to keep on living her life, but seeing as no one will be dying, they will not be having that depressing conversation. "Mm'okay," he mumbled, tightening the blanket even more around his body. He really did feel like he was warming up and seriously hoped that he wouldn't get sick. If anything, he figured he would just get a little cold because of it all, but even that wasn't that bad. "I will," he promised, knowing that he shouldn't try and act all macho or anything if he really didn't feel good. "I'm feeling better already."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 4th 2011, 7:33 pm

Parvati nodded as he said he was feeling better already but didn't lighten up how tightly she was holding onto him. She really was worried he would get sick, even if it was just a little cold she would still be worried considering just that could turn into pneumonia. "James," She started quietly, still holding him tightly. She figured she should at least ask him what had been on her mind a lot recently. "Have you started thinking about like how we're going to get home?" She asked him quietly. "Like do you have any idea of how we could get home?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 4th 2011, 8:32 pm

James thought about what she said and couldn't help but feel a little guilty. He really wasn't sure what they could do at this point and he felt like with being the man in the situation, he really ought to step up and make a plan. "I...I don't know," he admitted. "I think the best thing is to try and explore the town a bit more. I'm sure there's got to be someone out there that could help us," he said hopefully.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 4th 2011, 8:37 pm

Parvati nodded at his words. She really hadn't thought of any ideas that could help them get back unless they for some reason randomly ran into Merlin or something. She loosened her grip around him and moved her legs so they weren't wrapped around him anymore and moved to stand up. "You know, I think I remember seeing some tea leaves when we were looking for that knife. Maybe I should like make you tea or something to help warm you up more," She suggested as she slowly started making her way to the door. "You like tea, right? Or will you at least drink it?" She asked, really worrying about what would happen if he got sick.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 4th 2011, 9:00 pm

James gave her a grateful smile, for a nice cup of tea really did sound good at the moment. "I love tea," he told her. It was something that his mum would always make when he was home and not feeling good. Tea always had the ability to make him feel much better. "Do you need help or anything?" he asked, not sure if she was used to making tea or anything. Not that he was doubting her abilities in the kitchen or anything, he was just offering to help.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 4th 2011, 9:17 pm

Parvati shook her head. "No, I'm good," She said with a smile before stepping out of their room and into the main room, she glanced around quickly and noticed Joe and his wife were nowhere to be found, which was definitely a good thing because she didn't think explaining why she needed to look through their house for tea leaves would be very fun. She found them quickly and smelled them, knowing you could smell what tea would taste like. It didn't seem like the best but she figured it would work. She made her way over to the fireplace after noticing that there was a hook for the tea kettle over it, obviously made specially for making tea and she didn't notice that in their own room so she figured she would make it in the main room. She hung the kettle over the fire after filling it with water and lit the fire as she waited for the water to heat up.

The kettle started whistling and Parvati, used to using a Kettle where the handle did not get hot, reached over to grab the metal kettle and without thinking she wrapped her bare hand around the kettle. It didn't hit her right away but after a second of holding onto the handle she felt the heat and let out a loud scream as she dropped the kettle onto the ground, the water pouring out of it as she jumped away to avoid the water hitting her feet. She gasped slightly as she looked down at her hand, it was already turning red and it hurt like a bitch. She had let go of the kettle right away but it still felt like her hand was burning.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 5th 2011, 12:32 am

James remained in front of the fireplace as Parvati went off to get the tea leaves and kettle. He kept to his own thoughts for a while, assuming that she was preparing the tea in the other room since their was a fireplace in there as well. A sudden scream and the sound of a crash disrupted his thoughts and he quickly got up and went to the other room. Seeing her looking at her hand, his eyes widened as he quickly came to the realization of what happened. "Are you alright? Stupid question, of course you're not," he said, feeling foolish for even asking. He thought of what he had done for her eye and went to the bedroom and grabbed his tunic. Not even giving it any thought, he ripped off a piece of the sleeve, went and grabbed his wand, then wet and quickly froze the piece of fabric. Going back to the other room, he handed it to her and hoped the cold would help. "Hold this for a little," he said softly. Oh right. I guess in the hustle and bustle, James forgot that he didn't have clothes on either and he probably threw the blanket to the ground when he heard the scream. Joe better not come in now. Awks.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 5th 2011, 8:49 am

Parvati clutched at her hand, wanting nothing more than for the pain to just go away. "It hurts," She breathed out quietly, trying to keep herself from crying. She looked up at him as he left the room and that was when the tears started spilling over. This time when he gave her the piece of frozen fabric she didn't hesitate at all and she quickly pressed it to her hand though it definitely didn't give her much relief at all. Just the pressure on the burn hurt in itself and as much as she wanted to pull the fabric away she didn't let herself. "James, careful," She told him as she looked down at the kettle that was now on the ground. "Don't step on it," She managed to get out before letting out a small sob as she kept the fabric pressed to her hand, trying not to think about how much it hurt.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 6th 2011, 9:38 pm

James was not concerned with stepping on the kettle. He wasn't that much of a clumsy guy where he would step on the hot pot. He did appreciate her concern though for him, when really the focus should be on her. He looked at her hand, knowing that the burn really wasn't looking good. "I don't think a cold cloth is going to help this at all," he said quietly. He didn't know much about the health field, but he knew that the burn she had was really, really bad. "We'll probably have to get an ointment for this. Otherwise it could blister and it might end up scaring," he said.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 6th 2011, 10:01 pm

Parvati looked up at him and frowned as he said the cold cloth wasn't going to help at all. What was she supposed to do then? It's not like they could go to the Hospital Wing and have one of the nurses fix it right up. She nodded at his words when he said they would need to get an ointment. "Right, but do you have any ointment on you?" She asked him. "Because I don't have any and I don't know anyone in this time era who might just happen to have some burn ointment in their back pocket."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 7th 2011, 12:52 am

James shook his head, because why on earth we have ointment on him? It wasn't as if he just carried the stuff around all the time. That'd be really weird. Maybe if he was Seamus Finnigan..but he's not. "We might have to make our own ointment," he said. "I mean, there's got to be some sort of medicinal place in town where they might have some ideas. It's not like the people around here have never gotten burned before."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 7th 2011, 1:14 am

Parvati just stared at him as he said they would have to make their own ointment because she had no idea how to do that. She was never good with potions and she figured that would be kind of like potions so the fact that potions was her worse class probably wouldn't help in the situation. "What if when people get burned they just consider them dead and they hang them?" She asked, already making up crazy scenarios in her head. "James I don't want to be killed because I accidentally burned my hand."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 7th 2011, 1:26 am

Well, James isn't terrible in potions class. He does enjoy cooking and in a way it is sort of like that. Kind of. It's all about mixing things to the appropriate proportions. "Parvati, they're not going to kill you," he told her seriously. "If it were to be something extreme like that, they'd just chop off your hand. Even though I doubt they would even do such a thing so please don't worry. I'm sure that they have some sort of special remedy for burns that they use."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 7th 2011, 1:53 am

Parvati's eyes widened slightly when he said that they might just chop of her hand. She was using her right hand to grab the tea kettle since that is the hand she used for everything and that would mean she would have to start using her left hand for everything which meant she would have to start all over with her hand jobs which she had perfected. It would be so tragic. "Okay well where do you think we can like get it or find it?" She asked as she looked up at him. "I don't want to wait and have it scar," She told him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 7th 2011, 2:00 am

Well James was being silly when he made that little joke so Parvati really ought not to worry about it. "I'm sure there's got to be a place somewhere here in town," he said, figuring that some place near would have supplies. "But before we go...I should probably get dressed," he said with an amused grin as he looked down at himself, for he forgot he had no clothes on. "Just hold on for a second," he said, turning and quickly heading to the room. He put the tunic back on, then grabbed his wand and headed back out to where she was. "Ready?" he asked.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 7th 2011, 2:06 am

Parvati laughed lightly as he brought up how he should get dressed. "That might be a good idea." She smiled at him before waiting for him to come back into the room. When he walked back in fully dressed she smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah, I'm ready," She said nodding before reaching out and grabbing his hand with the one that she didn't burn. "Do you think you know where we should go?" She asked him curiously.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 7th 2011, 2:33 am

He clasped their hands together when she reached for his, liking how whenever they walked they held hands. There was something about it that just made him rather happy. Leading her out of the house, he looked down the path and shrugged his shoulders. "My guess is down sort of near where the store is that we bought bread and vegetables at," he said. "I wasn't really looking out for a place though when we were exploring the town a bit."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 7th 2011, 3:10 am

Parvati held onto his hand tightly as they walked out of the house and looked each way. "Yeah, let's try that way." She slowly started making her way down in that direction, gently tugging on his hand to get him to walk along with her. "I don't know which buildings we should walk into though. I don't want to walk into someones house and like get arrested, you know?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 7th 2011, 7:07 pm

James couldn't help but to smile. "Well, I'll try not to lead you into someone's house," he said. "I'm sure that the buildings are somewhat marked though, so I wouldn't worry too much." As they continued walking, they began passing a few buildings and he kept his eyes open for a place that would help. "See, that place does clothing items," he pointed out the sign. "I'm sure some sort of medicinal place will be properly marked."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 7th 2011, 10:24 pm

Parvati kept her grip on his as they walked down the street and smiled up at him when he pointed at the signs. "Look at you being all smart," She teased with a small grin as they continued walking. She spotted a sign on one of the buildings that looked like it could possibly be some sort of medicinal shop and nudged him gently with her arm and pointed it out. "Do you think that's it?" She asked him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 7th 2011, 10:42 pm

"Hey, I can be sort of smart when I want to be," he grinned. He just didn't tend to apply himself too much in classes or school. Going with the flow was always much more fun. As were pranks. Which often resulted in detention. Which could then result to landing in some weird time with his girlfriend. "Yeah, that looks like it easily could be," he said. The sign did have a mortar and pestle on it. "Let's go and take a look," he said, leading her into the place. He coughed slightly when they entered, for it was a bit dusty. "Is it even open?" he whispered.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 7th 2011, 10:49 pm

Parvati is actually pretty surprised at their luck. I mean how many people can say that because their boyfriend threw a spitball at someone and missed that they got to not only travel to a random time era in the past, but also realize that they are in love and make sweet love to their boyfriend? Not many people can say that. Parvati looked around when they walked in and then turned to James. "I don't know. Maybe they stopped using it and like moved somewhere else? It doesn't look like it's been cleaned in a long time." She pulled her hand from James' and trailed her fingers along one of the shelves and then looked at her hand. "It's super dusty," She said before wiping her hand on her dress. "Is anyone here?" She called out a little louder, completely forgetting to use the fake accent.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 8th 2011, 3:46 am

Yes, it is quite the adventure that they had...all because James nicked something from McGonagall's office. In fact, it was going to be quite the story to tell people and he sort of wondered if their family and friends would even really believe them. "But there's still a bunch of things on the shelves," he pointed out, looking at the jars filled with weird looking things. His eyes widened when Parvati spoke out, for she had the habit of not really sounding like the other people in the time period. He supposed though that the person must have understood though, for an old man with wispy white hair soon slowly came out from behind a door. "Who are thee?" he asked slowly, looking at the two of them with calculating eyes. James held Parvati's hand tightly, well not too tight to hurt, then said, "James and Parvati. Is this thy store? Could thee help us?" he asked. The man was quiet for a moment then asked. "What is thy problem?"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next