Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parvati and James

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Parvati and James - Page 7 Empty Re: Parvati and James

Post  Parvati Patil September 30th 2011, 6:28 am

Parvati smiled brightly at him as she gently let her thumbs run along his cheeks softly as she looked at him. Her smile turned into a grin as he mentioned not opening the pictures in front of other people and she leaned forward and pressed a quick kiss to her lips before pulling away again. "Same goes for you. The pictures I'll send you will be for your eyes and your eyes only." She smirked before her expression turned more serious as he got serious. She nodded at his words before pressing her lips to his, her eyes closing as she kissed him before she pulled away and buried her face into his neck as she hugged him again. "I'll do my best." She hugged him tightly before stepping away from him and reaching down to grab his hand, really not wanting to leave.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 30th 2011, 10:52 pm

James couldn't help but to smile when she mentioned that the pictures would be for his eyes only. He definitely wouldn't mind in the slightest and was already trying to think of the best place that he could hide the pictures. The last thing he needed was for his mum to start cleaning his room or something and to stumble along them. Yeah, he'd definitely have to hide them some place really good. James wrapped his arms around her when she kissed and then hugged him, not wanting to release her and doing so reluctantly after giving her a small and gentle squeeze. "The more fun you have, the faster the year will go," he pointed out.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 1st 2011, 2:28 am

Parvati nodded as he said that the more fun she has the faster the year will go. "You're right." She turned after hearing the whistle of the train blow, sounding that they would be leaning soon and she threw herself back onto James again, hugging him tightly before pulling away and pressing her lips to his, kissing him for a moment before pulling away again. "I love you," She told him as she frowned, really not wanting to leave James for such a long period of time. She leaned forward and pressed another kiss to his lips, her arms looping behind his neck as she hugged him close to her while keeping her lips pressed to his.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 2nd 2011, 7:53 pm

When James heard the train whistle, he felt his stomach clench as he realized that this was pretty much the last minute that they were going to have with each other for a very long time. Well, a month, which was like an eternity after having spent so much time with each other this past year. "I love you, too," he replied, a sad look on his face. He responded to the kiss immediately, his lips moving with hers as his arms kept her body against his. After a bit, he reluctantly pulled away and sighed. "You'd better get to the train. Definitely wouldn't be good if you missed it."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 2nd 2011, 9:27 pm

Parvati nodded as he brought up missing the train and she pressed a quick kiss to his lips before grabbing his hand and giving it a small squeeze. "I'll see you soon, okay?" She gave him a small smile before letting go of his hand and pushing her cart a few steps away from him before turning and pulling him into one last hug. "I love you." She hugged him tightly for a moment before letting him go. "I'll miss you and I'm going to write you a letter right when I get on the train, okay?" She smiled at him before turning away again and pushing her cart to the train.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 2nd 2011, 9:33 pm

James nodded, knowing that he was going to do everything he could to get to see her soon. "Make sure you owl me as soon as you get the dates for the Hogsmeade weekends so that I can make it work with my schedule," he said, knowing that it would be depressing if he had to miss the Hogsmeade visit if he had work. "I love you too, so so so much," he said, giving her one last squeeze. "And I'll respond to the letter as soon as I get can," he promised her. Releasing her from the hug, he watched sadly as she began heading for the train. "I love you!" he called out.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 2nd 2011, 9:48 pm

Parvati had just gotten to the train when she heard James' voice and she turned around to look at him as the guy began unloading all of her belongings onto the train. She gave James a small wave. "I love you too!" She told him with a wide smile before grabbing her smaller bag off of her now empty cart and stepping onto the train. After getting on the train she moved into the compartment that a few of her friends were in and forced one of them to move so she could sit by the window. She glanced around quickly and found James. She had no idea if he could see her but she still stuck her hand out the window and gave him a quick wave before blowing him a kiss through the window.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 2nd 2011, 10:03 pm

James smiled when she returned his 'I love you' from the train, then leaned against the brick wall as he watched her get on the train. He knew this year was going to be really difficult, but then the would have the rest of their lives to spend together. Seeing her head pop out of a window, he couldn't help but to let out a small chuckle and waved in return. Yeah, he was seriously going to miss his girlfriend a lot, especially little exchanges like this that the two of them would have. He just really hoped that she hung out lots with her friends and had an enjoyable last year at Hogwarts since she would never get it back.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 3rd 2011, 6:26 am

Timeframe: Christmas Break of Parvati's senior year.
Location: James' apartment. (I'm assuming he would have one. If not I can edit.)
General Notes: I think it would be fun if she told him she couldn't come home for Christmas because of Cheer and then she just showed up and surprised him so that's what I'm going to do. <.<

Parvati had been excited for Christmas Break ever since she told James she was going to have to stay at school and work on her cheering. She missed James an incredible amount even though she had seen him over a Hogsmeade weekend not too long ago but that wasn't enough. She missed him all the time, even when she was with him and she knew he was a bit upset when she told him she couldn't come for Christmas but she thought surprising him at his new apartment would make everything more fun.

It was a long train ride from Hogwarts and once she was at Kings Cross she got a muggle cab that took her right to James' apartment. She thanked and paid the driver before grabbing her small duffle bag out of the trunk of the cab. She let out a sigh as she hurried into the apartment complex and made her way up to James'. A deep breath escaped her lips as she stood in front of the door before knocking a few times and adjusting the bag on her shoulder.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 3rd 2011, 8:56 pm

If there was one thing that James was not looking forward to, it was the Christmas holidays. During the fall he had been excited for the break and the opportunity to see Parvati for a whole a week, but as the holidays approached and she found out about cheering, the excitement plummeted. He understood completely though why she wasn't able to come, for cheering was huge to her and definitely wasn't going to be greedy and ask her to make sacrifices that would effect her future for him. He supposed though that he had been in a bit of a funk ever since receiving her owl and had stayed in his tiny little apartment as much as he could.

After showing for the day, he glanced in the mirror and grimaced at the facial hair that was starting to come in. He didn't have the heart to really shave it off though, for it wasn't like he was trying to impress anyone. He was off work for the day and didn't have his culinary class, so he planned on just lounging on his bed in his boxers and a tee, watching the little muggle television box his father had gotten him as a gift. Hearing a knock on the door, he frowned and left the bathroom and made his way through the three room (bedroom, living room, and kitchen) apartment. Once at the door, he looked through the peep hole, something his father had advised him always to do, and his eyes widened. Instantly he unlocked the door and opened it, the smile on his face unbelievably large. "What are you doing here?!"

goodness this got long <.< my b. James just has a lot of feelings I guess.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 5th 2011, 1:08 am

No need to apologize bb.

Parvati had been looking around the hallway as she waited for James to open the door, rocking back and forth on her heels as she waited for him. When she heard the door unlock she perked up slightly and grinned widely and once the door opened she dropped her bag on the ground before throwing herself at him, her arms wrapping around him as she hugged him tightly. "I'm here to see you of course!" She pulled herself closer to him as she kept a tight grip on him. "I've missed you to much," She mumbled quietly as she pressed her face into the crook of his neck.

After hugging him for a moment she pulled out of the hug and grabbed her bag off of the ground and looking him over as she smiled widely. "When was the last time you shaved?" She asked him as she ran a hand along the scruff on his face. She stepped into the apartment next to him and dropped her bag on the floor again before leaning up and pressing her lips to his for a quick kiss. "Can I--Can I stay here for a few weeks?" She asked him hesitantly.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 5th 2011, 2:50 am

[Oh okay good (: I'm getting in the habit of having longer rp's lately...since this tumblr one, the other girl and I have three para exchanges each time. It's so lovely. Hope I'm not like...killing you. Obviously, reply at your leisure. Glee is on soon and then I've got to study for a midterm for tomorrow...and then I've other things tmrw to do to, so I won't be able to reply until tmrw night anyway]

James let out a small amused sound when she said she was there to see him, for he had quite obviously assumed as much. He was just more so confused as to why she wasn't as the school when she had a lot to do for cheer. Not that he was in any way complaining, for he much more preferred having her here with him, especially for the holidays. His arms quickly wrapped around her slender body when she pretty much threw herself at him, more than excited that Parvati was here and that he was hugging her. It really had felt like ages and he was more than okay with the change of plans.

Reluctantly he released her, though he knew that they were going to have plenty more time to hug and touch and just hold each other. His expression turned sheepish when she touched his face and he suddenly very much so regretted not shaving. "Erm, three days ago?" he replied, scratching the side of his neck as he tried to recall. Maybe it had been four, he wasn't quite sure. Once she entered the apartment, he shut the door and relocked it and returned her quick kiss. "Is that even a serious question?" he asked in amusement. "Of course you can," he said with a light chuckle. "This place isn't so big," he said, knowing that Parvati had yet to see his tiny apartment. Because it was just him, he really had no need for a large place. "But it's rather nice," he said with a shrug.

James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 5th 2011, 9:34 am

[Mhm. On like all of my RP's we do multi-para's so I get used to writing out pretty long posts. xD It really is lovely and you are not killing me at all.]

Parvati smiled brightly as he said he hadn't shaved for three days. "Well it looks sexy, kind of rugged in a way." She grinned widely. "I like it a lot." It made him look a lot older, more mature too and she definitely liked it a lot. She liked the way it made him look and even though some people would say he looked like a homeless person, she didn't think so at all. She looked around her as he mentioned the place not being that big. It wasn't a huge apartment but it definitely seemed like it was enough for just one person, even big enough for two if they were to sleep in the same bed like she was planning to do with James. She turned back to him as he said it was nice and she nodded. "It is nice. I like it a lot." She looked around the apartment again before picking up her bag. "Where can I put my stuff?" She asked him.

She briefly wondered for a moment if she should ask if he was okay with her staying for the entirety of her Christmas break rather than going home to her parents house for a part of it. She hadn't told James what had happened between her and her parents yet and that was mostly because she was looking for the right time. She didn't want to just tell him in a letter, she wanted to tell him in person. She knew he would probably be completely supportive of her, or at least she hoped he would be, unlike her parents. James was always supportive of Parvati and her parents had always been too up until she started explaining to them how serious she was about cheering, about how she actually wanted to do it as a career. They didn't think it was stable enough, or likely that she would make enough money and she told him it was the only thing she wanted to do. Of course they didn't approve of it and they told her to stay at school until she came up with a better career for her future and that was what made her end up in James' apartment for the holiday's.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 8th 2011, 3:29 am

James raised an eyebrow when she mentioned that it his scruff was actually sexy, for he really hadn’t seen it that way. He thought that he looked kind of ridiculous, but his laziness had ruled out and he didn’t see the point in shaving it. Plus, even if he hadn’t thought that it was an appealing look, he was comfortable in front of Parvati and wasn’t embarrassed at all. He was actually rather envious of his brother, for Al had no trouble letting facial hair grow and not looking like a weirdo. “Well, if you’re not ridiculously turned off by it, then I guess I’ll keep the scruff a bit longer,” he said with a small grin.

‘You can go ahead and put your stuff right into the bedroom,” he said, pointing down a small hallway that led to the bathroom and the bedroom. “Somehow the room manages to fit a queen sized bed, which means that we’ll definitely get lots of snuggle time later,” he said happily. Well, hopefully not just snuggle time, for it really had been quite a long time since they had done anything sexual. He wasn’t going to come off as a horndog quite yet though. “Here, let me take your bag,” he offered, reaching for it and then leading Parvati to the bedroom. “So your parents are fine with you staying here?” he asked.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 8th 2011, 4:01 am

Parvati shook her head when he mentioned her being turned off by it. "No I am definitely not turned off by it." She said with a small grin. "Though if you scratch my face like Al did then I am going to have to ask you to shave it off," She teased with a quick wink though she was also being kind of serious. Al had scratched her face up quite a bit the night they slept together and her face had almost a rash of some sorts on it for almost a week. It was painful.

"Oh, okay." She turned as he pointed down a small hallway and picked up her back before she started heading towards the bedroom. "Good, snuggle time is definitely good." She grinned before letting him take her bag as she bit her lip at his next question. "Well, you see, they don't really know I am here. They told me just to stay at school for the Holiday's because they didn't want me at home this year." Her eyes shifted a bit as she looked at the wall as they walked down the hallway to avoid looking at James.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 8th 2011, 6:09 am

“Alright, I promise not to be obnoxious with it then,” he said with a wide smile. Once they had reached the room, James placed the bag down on the ground and turned to look at her with a frown. “Don’t you think they’ll be pissed if they find out?” he asked, figuring that there was a good possibility of that happening. “Wait…what do you mean they don’t want you home? That doesn’t seem like your parents at all,” he said in confusion. Seeing as they had been going out for over a year, James had of course met Parvati’s parents a couple time and thought that they were really nice… just protective over their daughter as all parents should be.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 8th 2011, 8:05 am

When James asked if she thought they would be pissed she shrugged lightly. She didn't really know if they would be pissed off or not but she figured they wouldn't be considering they told her not to even come home. "They just told me that I could come home again when I get my head on straight and think of a real career to aim towards." She looked away from James before moving over to sit on his bed, pulling her legs up as she sat Indian style on the bed. She really didn't want to talk about it to anyone, or even think about it but she had a feeling James was going to ask question. She understood why he would, she would if she was in his position too.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 9th 2011, 9:59 pm

James was quiet for a moment, mulling over what she said. He could see why her parents weren't crazy about the idea of cheering, for it was something that would take a lot of time and dedication, when she wasn't even guaranteed a position on a squad. Not only that, but it wasn't a career that could easily last forever. Studying her for a moment, he could tell by her body language that she didn't want to talk about the whole thing and he still wasn't sure how to handle it, other than to support her. "I know it's hard, but you'll always have me... no matter what happens," he said quietly, moving to sit next to her. "The whole thing is just more incentive to prove them wrong, isn't it? If it's what you really want Parv, then you've got to at the very least try and I know that you're definitely talented enough to make it. Though, to help your parents relax about it, a back up plan won't hurt," he suggested.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 10th 2011, 2:31 am

Parvati nodded as James sat next to her and she moved closer to him, shifting on the bed to let her legs rest across his as she rested her head on his shoulder. She nodded when he brought up proving them wrong, that was exactly what she was planning on doing and the second she found out she made one of the national teams they would be the second person she owl'd, right after James. When he suggested she come up with a backup plan she sighed and shrugged her shoulders lightly. "I don't know what else I could do," She said quietly as she kept her head on his shoulder. "I just know that I like to cheer. I have no idea what else I could do as a career."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 11th 2011, 12:11 am

James moved his arm so that his hand rested lightly on her legs when she moved closer to him. He found that there really wasn't anything he had missed more than just having her at his side and the light and gentle touches. "Well, I'm sure that there are lots of available options," he said lightly. "I mean, you could even do what my mum does...reporting on the games," he suggested. "Or you could even look into the Ministry. Really, as long as you have a fair number of NEWTs so that your options are open, then that's really all that matters," he said.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 11th 2011, 8:47 am

Sorry this took so long.
I've felt like utter shit all day.

"Yeah I could but I mean..I don't really watch Quidditch all that much since I'm usually cheering so I don't think I would be the best at reporting. Plus I don't think I would be able to put myself through having to watch the game and not being out there cheering, you know?" She sighed before moving so she was laying down on his bed, still holding his hand in hers. "Yeah, I guess you're right. I just...I can't really see myself doing anything besides cheering, you know? It's like the one thing I want to do." She sighed as she looked up at the ceiling. "And I don't want to give up on cheering just because my parents think it would be a good idea and then spend the rest of my life wondering what could have happened."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 12th 2011, 7:59 am

"Well, I'm sure that the prophet might find the aspect of you covering the cheer teams interesting," he suggested. "Though...then again, I could see why you wouldn't want to do that," he said, realizing that then she would have to be observing something that she hadn't made and that would probably make her really sad and just...not a good situation. "Definitely don't give it up," he said, knowing how passionate she was for cheering. "Just try your hardest and put up a good fight to get on a team. That's really all you can do because the last thing I want is for you to regret not trying," he said.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 12th 2011, 8:07 am

Parvati nodded as she listened to him, moving back to lay on his bed as she rested her head on his pillow and gently tugged on his hand to get him to lay next to her. She really missed James a lot and one of the things she missed most about him was cuddling with him...and sexy times. Of course when there were Hogsmeade visits they had managed to get a room at the three broomsticks a few times but it wasn't special. She didn't feel like it was as great as it could be and now that she was with James in his apartment for a little under a month she just wanted to lay him with and be with him. "That's definitely the plan," She said quietly with a small smile. She wasn't about to give up, not without a fight. "Now will you come and cuddle with me? I've missed you."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 12th 2011, 7:25 pm

James smiled softly as she moved to lay down on the bed and he instantly complied with moving next to her side. He really had missed just being next to her and figured there was nothing that he wanted more than to cuddle with her. "I can do cuddling," he said, his smile turning into a wide grin as he wrapped his arms around her body and let out a soft and happy sigh. "I'll try not to scratch you with this face," he said, thinking of what she had said earlier. He pulled back slightly, looking at her face and then running a finger along her cheek. "As much as I love the pictures you've sent, you're even more beautiful in person," he said.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 12th 2011, 10:24 pm

Parvati grinned when he said he would try not to scratch her and she moved her hands up to gently cup his face. "It would be worth it," She told him with a small smile before leaning towards him and pressing her lips lightly to his, kissing him gently as she smiled against his lips. She really did miss him a lot when she was at school and even after just spending less than an hour with him she didn't want to go back to school within the next month. She knew she was halfway done though and the sooner she got done with school, the sooner she could see him regularly. When he pulled back and his fingers trailed along her cheek she smiled at him before moving even closer to him, her body flush against his for a moment before she pressed her lips back to his, kissing him only for a moment before pulling away again. "I've missed you so much."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next