Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parvati and James

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Parvati and James - Page 6 Empty Re: Parvati and James

Post  James Sirius Potter September 22nd 2011, 5:27 am

James had been shoveling some pie into his mouth and froze. By the way that Parvati was describing her parents, he wasn't sure he could really handle it. Not that he wouldn't meet her parents, he just wasn't sure if he was really eager to do so. "Err...right. You know, I don't think you'll have to bring me home to meet them for like...another few years, right? I mean, just avoid talking about me! Unless you've already mentioned me in letters," he said hesitantly, for he had definitely already mentioned Parvati in a letter home to his mum.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 22nd 2011, 5:31 am

Parvati couldn't suppress a small chuckle as he seemed to be hesitant about meeting her parents after what she had said. She wasn't surprised that he didn't catch on to the fact that she was joking. She glanced over at him, shaking her head slightly. "James, I'm only kidding. They're not intimidating at all. They're actually pretty chill." She smiled brightly at him. "I'm sure they'll love you, James. If I have anything to do with it then they'll love you more than they love me." She grinned before leaning across the table and pressing a quick kiss to his cheek. "Promise."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 22nd 2011, 5:56 am

James blinked a few times, processing that she had just pulled a joke on him. "You'd think that for a guy who likes pranks so much...I would have recognized that you were messing with me," he said, rolling his eyes. "Well, if you're sure that's the case...then I'd like to meet them sometime for sure. Definitely not in a few years. I'd like you to meet my parents as well," he said. "I just know my mum is going to seriously love you. And so will my dad since you guys kind of boned. Harharhar."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 22nd 2011, 6:34 am

Parvati smiled widely at him. "It's alright. I guess it just shows that I am a pro when it comes to pulling pranks on you," She teased with a quick wink. She figured James would eventually catch on to the way she acted when she pulled pranks on him like that but it would work for now. "Good thing you'd like to meet them because you don't really have a choice." She really did want James to meet her parents and she had a feeling they would both love him. How could they not? "I'd love to meet your mum and dad."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 24th 2011, 4:59 am

“Yeah, apparently you are quite the pro,” he said. He definitely would need to start looking for little signs as to when Parvati was messing with him, because it made him just come off as so damn gullible with his girlfriend. “What, would you going to tie me up and drag me to Hogsmeade?” he grinned, taking another bite of his food. “As long as your parents don’t have the intention of killing me, I’m definitely down for meeting them,” he said.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 24th 2011, 7:31 am

"I'm probably one of the few people in the school who can pull pranks on you considering you are like the pro prankster." She grinned at him before raising an eyebrow at hi as he mentioned her tying him up and taking him to Hogsmeade. She gave his leg a little nudge with her foot. "And here I was thinking you weren't the kinky time. Tying you up? Really?" She winked playfully. She loved teasing him. It was one of her newly discovered hobbies. "I highly doubt my parents would kill you because then I might pull a Romeo and Juliet and off myself."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 25th 2011, 7:46 pm

James blinked a few times from her comment, realizing that it was a bit kinky what he had said. This led him to imagining some things and…oh. Well, maybe he wouldn’t be against such things. “I guess it depends on what you’re tying me up with,” he said offhandedly like the conversation was no big deal. “I mean, I think I might rather like if you were to bound my wrists with my tie or something,” he said, taking a sip of the water in front of him. “Romeo and Juliet?” he repeated. Seeing as he quite enjoyed Muggle films, he was familiar with the name but honestly couldn’t recall how that story went.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 25th 2011, 9:02 pm

Parvati thought for a moment at what she could tie him up with and then shrugged. "The tie could totally work though a silk tie would probably work best. That way it wouldn't hurt your wrists at all though if it did hurt your wrists I could always just play the part of the nurse and make them better again." She was going to need and excuse to use that nurse outfit she bought and that would be the perfect time to use it. "Romeo and Juliet, you know the guy thinks Juliet is dead so he kills himself and then when Juliet wakes up she realizes that he killed himself so she goes ahead and offs herself as well."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 25th 2011, 9:09 pm

James blinked a few times after hearing what she said, for it all sounded extremely appealing and like it would be quite a bit of fun. "Alright, let's not talk about this now though," he said seriously. "Just the idea makes me want to push this food to the side and test this tie thing out right here... but I don't want to scar my poor buddy Lorenzo and his friends over there," he said, glancing over at the busy house elves. He frowned when she explained Romeo and Juliet. "Well that isn't a very happy tale at all," he said. "Why would anyone want to read or watch such a thing?" he asked.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 25th 2011, 9:14 pm

Parvati couldn't suppress a laugh when he mentioned not wanting to scar his poor house elf friends. "Alright, alright. We'll make sure to bring up this topic sometime in the future though. Yeah, we'll definitely have to do that." She grinned at him before shrugging. "Well, it's a love story and an amazing one at that. It's about two people who aren't supposed to be in love but they fall in love with each other anyway. It's beautiful and romantic and totally a classic."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 25th 2011, 9:30 pm

"Yes, this topic will definitely come up again," he agreed, for there was no way they weren't going to be discussing this again in the future. "Well, when you add those sort of things about it... then it sounds nice. But I still think that it's rather depressing if the two people end up dying in the end. Like, they couldn't find a way to have them both live happily ever after?"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 26th 2011, 6:00 pm

Parvati had to keep herself from laughing as he agreed that the topic would definitely come up again. He definitely seemed to be very intrigued by the topic of her tying her up. "Well it is an extremely depressing story but I mean, everyone knows that it won't be a good story unless you add love and angst into it. It's like a proven fact. That story just has like a shit ton of more angst than move love stories and it's just like completely and totally depressing."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 26th 2011, 11:25 pm

Well, James is quite intrigued by kinky sex to be honest. Not like, chains and whips or anything hardcore like that, but roleplaying sounds quite interesting to him and there's other things he wouldn't mind trying in the bedroom sometime. "I don't think I want to read it," James stated. He was sure it was an interesting story, but he was the kind of bloke that liked cheesy endings. He rather liked when there was singing and dancing and everything was hunky-dory. "I definitely would like to maybe go into muggle London with you. They have some really neat films and I'm sure there are nice and happy ones." Perhaps they can also sit in the back of the theater. Yep.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 28th 2011, 7:43 am

Parvati rolled her eyes before smiling at James after he mentioned not wanting to read it. She figured she would convince James to watch the movie with her one day. Maybe she would promise to give him really good head or just good sex in general if he agreed to watch it all the way through with her. Or maybe she would wear one of her brand new costumes afterwards. She figured she could easily find a way to convince him. "London?" She asked with a grin. "I'd love to go to London with you. I heard it's fun to sit in the back of the movie theater when you go as a couple." She shrugged lightly as her lips tugged into a small smirk.

I am so sorry I fail so hard. So much stress these past few days with stuff.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 28th 2011, 10:23 pm

S'okay bb. You've been dealing with a lot and I totally get it <3

Okay, well James thinks that that is cheating. Of course he wouldn't be able to turn down watching the movie if she ended up promising him one of those things. Really, he's a total sucker and would so give in if she promised anything related to sex. He's a teenage boy with hormones and testosterone all crazy. "I won't even begin to tell you the things that I have been unfortunate to witness in theaters," he said with a slight grimace. "Though, if it's with you...it'd be totally different." He finished up the food in front of him and then asked, "Do you want dessert?"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 29th 2011, 1:41 am

Parvati is totally going to offer him something sexual then but he'll only get it if he watches the movie the entire way through without putting the moves on her or falling asleep or leaving to get snacks. There will be rules for him to get the prize. She laughed lightly as he mentioned seeing some unfortunate things in the back of theaters. She thought it would be kind of fun to hook up with James in the back of the theater. She wouldn't full on have sex with him but maybe make out a little bit and if he's really lucky he might even get a handjob. "Oh of course it would be." She winked playfully before sighing and looking down at her empty plate. "Umm," She bit her lip lightly, she knew she really shouldn't get dessert after all that bread they had been eating and the lack of working out for a while. "No, I'm good." She smiled before leaning back in her chair.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 29th 2011, 4:46 am

Well goodness. James probably won't fall asleep, though how the hell is he supposed to go that long without getting a snack?! Or what if he has to pee. You can't deny the poor boy access to a toilet. And you know, he thinks that anything that happens in the movie theater will be amazing. He'll have to be quite careful in making the movie selection so that it can help set the mood a little bit. "Yeah, I really don't feel that hungry anymore," he said, which was quite impressive since he wasn't one to often pass on dessert. He was just quite full from all the food Lorenzo brought. "Do you want to head on back to the common room then?" he asked.

AND WOAH NEV. We can actually move forward into the future soon o.o Which of course will require a discussion as to how far into the future.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 29th 2011, 5:17 am

Parvati will let James pee though they will have to pause the movie while he pees but no snacks because he'll focus on the snacks and not the movie. He'll also have to be quite careful with the sounds he makes because if Parvati gives him a little present she won't want the whole theater to know what it is. "Huh, well isn't that surprising." She grinned as she stood up from the table before reaching her hand out to take his. "That sounds like an excellent plan to me." She took his hand and led him out of the kitchens and up to the common room.

This post is short but yes we must discuss a timeline thing. I think I've got an idea for a scene we could do...that I think would be fun. A few scenes actually but yeah. Are you on skype?
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 29th 2011, 6:24 am

--------*A few months later*--------

James pushed the cart with Parvati's trunks through the train station with ease, wanting to be there to help her with getting on the train. He knew it was going to be difficult saying goodbye to her and this next year was going to be hard for the both of them. There was really nothing that they could do though, but James knew that they would have the rest of their lives to spend time together. After pushing through the barrier, he turned to look at her with a somber expression on his face. "So this is it," he said sadly, glancing over at the large red train and then back at his girlfriend.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 29th 2011, 7:00 am

Parvati walked behind James as he pushed her cart through the train station. She really didn't want to do this. She had missed James enough for the few weeks while she was at cheer camp and she honestly didn't know how she was going to go to school without seeing him. She was going to have to send him letters on a daily basis. She turned to him after they made it onto the platform and frowned at his words before throwing herself on him, her arms wrapping behind his neck as she hugged him tightly. "Don't make me go," She mumbled into his neck.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 29th 2011, 7:09 am

When Parvati threw herself at him, his arms instantly wrapped around her waist as he held her tightly against his body, lifting her slightly off the ground before placing her down. "I wish you didn't have to, I really did," he said, hiding his own face and seriously hoping he didn't get too overly emotional. "Bet we could just use a spell to expand the inside of your trunk. Then I could just live in there all year long. No one needs to know," he said lightly, one of his hands moving to her hair as he let it tangle.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 29th 2011, 7:12 am

Parvati kept her arms wrapped tightly around him as she hugged him, keeping her face buried in his neck as she listened to what he was saying. "Do you think that will actually work?" She mumbled into his neck, really wishing she could take him to school with her. "I can't go this long without seeing you, James." She pulled out of the hug before gently cupping his face with her hands. "Hogsmeade weekends are too far apart. Can't you just say you failed your seventh year and you want to go back? I'm going to die without you, James."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 29th 2011, 9:02 pm

James really worked it was that easy to just hide away in her trunk, but it wasn't even the slightest bit realistic. He looked at her sadly when she pulled away from the hug and took his face in her hands. "I wish I could, but we both know that McGonagall will do everything to keep me away from that place. Plus I already passed my NEWTs," he pointed out with a small sigh. "And then there's this job and classes," he said, referring to the restaurant that he was currently a waiter in and the Muggle culinary classes he was enrolled in. "I'm going to write to you all the time," he promised. "And said picture. I'll figure out how to use one of those cameras and send you some pictures. It...it'll be alright," he said, rather unsure.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil September 29th 2011, 10:08 pm

Parvati frowned at the mention of McGonagall. "Please, I bet she's going to miss seeing you three times a week." She gave him a small smile. She knew James definitely didn't enjoy having detention three days a week for almost the entire second half of the school year but McGonagall would have to miss him, how could anybody not miss James? "Promise?" She asked him with a small pout as he said that he was going to write her and send her pictures. She would have to send him some pictures as well and she would definitely be writing him every night while at Hogwarts, what else was she going to do? Definitely not leave her room except for classes and cheer, that was for sure. She shook her head when he said it would be alright, for she really wasn't sure she was going to live without James after spending so much time with him. How was she expected to go over a week without seeing him?
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter September 30th 2011, 6:01 am

James grimaced, thinking back to his three detentions a week with McGonagall. It definitely had made the school year drag out even longer, which made it extra painful when NEWTs finally did come along. Not to mention the fact that he was grounded for the entire month of July by his parents. Seeing as he was still living at home, he really had no choice but to obey what they wanted from him. "Of course I will," he replied softly. "Though, maybe you shouldn't always open the pictures around other people. Depends on how comfortable I feel in front of my camera," he said with a grin. "Parvati," he said seriously, knowing this year was going to be hard for her. "I want you to try and seriously enjoy this year. This is it and then Hogwarts is over and you won't be able to get your final year back."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next