Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Parvati and James

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Parvati and James - Page 8 Empty Re: Parvati and James

Post  James Sirius Potter October 13th 2011, 2:50 am

It seemed as though the kisses they were sharing were so quick and ended before James could really properly respond. He knew though that they would have plenty of time for proper snogs though, and he really didn't mind just being able to look at her. "Merlin, I've missed you too," he breathed, a big smile on his face. "This is hands down the best possible thing that could have happened this Holiday. Oh! You'll get to come to the Burrow on Christmas and meet my Grandmum and Granddad!" he said excitedly, for he knew his grandparents were going to seriously love Parvati. "And I think my parents are having something at their house for New Years if you want to go. It'll be nice being able to celebrate the new year together," he smiled before dropping a soft kiss on her lips.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 13th 2011, 10:18 pm

Parvati nodded in agreement when he talked about it being the best thing to happen this Holiday. "Definitely," She said after he talked about her coming to the Burrow with him on Christmas to meet his grandparents. "It will be. You know we were both away last New Years and we had just started dating so we didn't spend it together." She said, her fingers resting on her side of his face as they lightly danced on his skin and she watched him carefully, a small smile gracing her lips. "You know we didn't get to spend our one year anniversary together," She pointed out. "It was just last week too." If she remembered correctly then they had gone on their very first date the week before winter holiday during his seventh and her sixth year. She smiled at him before leaning forward and pressing her lips to his before mumbling against them. "Happy Anniversary." She deepened the kiss slightly after a moment and moved her body closer to his so she was pressed up against him.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 17th 2011, 6:50 am

James let out a small hum as he felt her fingers on his skin, finding the small action to be completely soothing. "Yeah, it was," he replied with a small grin. He let out a 'mmm' against her lips when she said 'Happy Anniversary', hoping that she understood that he was returning the same sentiment but was unable to say it as the kiss deepened. Not that he minded in the slightest, for he absolutely loved kissing her. When she moved closer to him, his arm wrapped around her waist and moved to her back, keeping her body pressed against his. After a moment, he reluctantly pulled back from the kiss when the need for air became overwhelming and instead placed his lips lightly to her neck. "Mmm, I should explain something but...I don't want to give too much information," he said between soft kisses against her skin. "The thing that I got you for Christmas is sort of a joint gift with our anniversary gift," he said, pulling back from kissing her neck and looking at her slightly sheepishly. It wasn't that he had forgotten, not in the slightest. The gift was just rather big and well, James didn't work at a place where he honestly received that much money. This gift though...he had a feeling it was going to be perfect and totally worth it.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 17th 2011, 8:42 am

Parvati let out a deep breath when James' lips moved to her neck, letting her head fall to the side a bit as she exposed more of her skin for him to kiss. She had definitely missed James for than she thought was possible. She missed everything about him. Parvati nodded at his words and waited for him to explain what the gift was but when he didn't she frowned a bit and pushed him away just slightly so she could look at him rather than continuing to let him have his lips on her neck. "Wait, you're just going to stop there and not tell me what it is?" She asked him with a small pout. "That's not really fair, baby." She pressed her lips to his for a brief moment before pulling away again and pouting. "Tell me, please?" She kept a pout on her lips for a moment before continuing. "I have your anniversary gift in my bag, and I have your Christmas gift," She told him, hoping that maybe it would convince him to tell her what he had gotten for her.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 18th 2011, 4:43 am

James looked at her with a slightly amused expression when she mentioned him not telling her what it was. When Parvati brought out the pout, he raised an eyebrow and then shook his head. “Why in Merlin’s name would I tell you?” he asked, a grin on his face. “It’s meant to be a surprise! I mean, I worked really hard these past couple months to save up for something that I really think you’re going to like. Why would I ruin that hard work when Christmas is only a couple days away?” he pointed out, not caving in the slightest. “Sorry babe, but I’m not going to be telling you what it is. Nothing you say or do will persuade me,” he said stubbornly.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 18th 2011, 5:35 am

"Because you love me?" She grinned as she pressed her lips to his lightly for only a second for a quick kiss. "I know but surprises are hard to know about and not ask a million questions about!" She poured her lips a bit more, hoping her puppy dog pout would work though it really didn't seem like James was going to budge at all. When he said that nothing she said or did would persuade him she shifted, pushing his shoulder so he was laying on his back as she straddled his waist before leaning down and pressed her lips to his for a quick kiss, pulling away before pressing her lips to his neck. "Please baby?" She pulled her lips off of his neck before looking down at him, putting on her puppy dog pout and eyes.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 18th 2011, 6:15 am

James really didn't want to give anything away, so he did his best not to look at the pout on her face or into her puppy dog eyes. It was extremely difficult though, but he did manage to refrain from mentioning anything. He let out a slight 'oomph!' when his back suddenly hit the bed and he felt her straddling him. He really, really, really hoped that she wasn't going to do anything evil, for he hadn't seen her in what felt like ages and wasn't sure just how much restraint he honestly had. "No," he breathed, closing his eyes as he enjoyed the feel of her lips on his neck. His eyes opened when she stopped and he shook his head while biting his tongue, managing to hold back.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 18th 2011, 6:26 am

Parvati stayed over him before gently letting her hand move down his chest to rest on top of his thigh for a moment before sliding her hand between his thighs and letting it gently rest between his legs as she let her fingers dance on his leg above his pants. "Why not? Please please please," She begged before pressing her lips to his again, deepening the kiss for only a brief moment before pressing her lips to his jaw and kissing a quick line up to his ear before she gently pressed her lips to his ear. "Just give me a little hint?" She asked before pressing a soft kiss to his ear before she pulled away to look down at him. A hint would do, really. She just wanted some kind of hint if he wasn't going to tell her the actual present.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 18th 2011, 6:50 am

James tried not to think much about where her hand was moving and then where it was resting. Whether it was intentional or not, he was quite aware of the position and tried not to let it get to him at all. When her lips were on his, he was thankful that he was given the distraction from speaking, and groaned when she pulled back from the kiss so soon. "N-no," he managed to get out as he felt her lips at his ear. "Parv, this is kind of big to me...and you're an extremely bright girl and will figure it out if I even tell you one little hint! It's only two more days until Christmas," he pointed out.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 18th 2011, 7:01 am

Parvati grinned as he said no because he definitely seemed like he was getting towards the point where he wouldn't be able to deny her of a hint much longer. When he said his last words she pulled back to look at him and frowned before moving her hand from where it was between his legs and relaxing her body on top of his as she just laid there. "Fine." She pouted her lips as she looked down at him. "I'll just wait then." She didn't want to wait, no. She hated waiting more than anything but she had a feeling it was going to take quite a bit to get James to crack so maybe it would be worth the wait.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 18th 2011, 7:09 am

James knew that Parvati definitely didn't seem that happy about not being given a hint, but he wanted Christmas to be special and didn't want the surprise completely ruined. He really had worked very hard for the gift and hoped that it was something that she would love. He knew that people often would just say "oh my god, I love it!" but he wanted to make sure what he had gotten her was something that she would definitely love and enjoy. "You won't regret waiting," he said with a smile, relieved that they were past the point of trying to push him into saying something. "Promise."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 18th 2011, 7:12 am

Parvati sighed as she rested her head on his chest, laying there with a small pout still on her lips. "Alright, if you say so." She let out a sigh before shifting on top of him and resting on her arms as she looked down at him. "Do you want your anniversary present now?" She asked him with a small smile. "I got you a separate one for Christmas and the Anniversary one isn't really a big deal but I can give it to you now if you want." She moved her hand down to his to gently intertwine their fingers as she smiled down at him. "It's up to you. I mean I know you don't like presents that much so if you don't want to open it that's fine," She teased with a quick wink.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter October 23rd 2011, 5:13 am

James let out a small sigh of relief when she seemed to move past the idea of him giving her some sort of hint. He was rubbish with subtlety and knew if he even said one little thing, it would probably give away the entire gift. Feeling her hand in his, he allowed their fingers to intertwine and then moved his free arm behind his head to rest on. "Is that even a serious question?" he asked with an amused smiled. He let out a mock gasp of indignation. "Don't like presents?" he repeated, looking a bit affronted. "I've never heard such lies before! How you wound me in believing such falsities Ms. Patil!"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil October 23rd 2011, 8:22 am

Parvati grinned when he asked if it was a serious question. She loved teasing James, it was one of her favorite hobbies. "Alright alright, I get it. Let me grab it." She kissed him softly on the lips before letting go of his hand and climbing off of the bed. "It's not wrapped just to warn you. I'll make sure to wrap your Christmas present though extra special to make up for it." She reached down into her bag and pulled out a small box that she had personalized. She walked over to the bed as she looked down at the little box in her hand before she handed it to him with a bright smile. "It's not much but I really hope you like it," She said as she waited for him to open the box to reveal the cuff links she had personalized with his initials on them.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter November 7th 2011, 1:28 am

I'M SO SORRY BB. I got wrapped up in my One Direction world =/

"Aww, no worries! I'm a big boy and can deal with not getting to tear wrapping paper off," he grinned, watching as she got up from the bed. He pushed himself up into a sitting position, taking the box from her and letting his fingers trail over the engraving. "This box definitely makes up for no wrapping," he said, for he really hadn't seen anything this nice before. He opened the box, eyes widening a bit when he took in the extremely nice new cuff links that were inside. Picking them out, he then placed the box down and examined the cuff links. "These are brilliant! I really needed new ones too. They're perfect!" he said with a wide grin. He then looked up and moved forward, placing a soft kiss on her lips. "Thanks Parv."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 7th 2011, 3:43 am

NO worries. Smile

Parvati smiled over at him as he said that the box makes up for it not being wrapped. "Really?" She asked with slightly widened eyes when he said he needed new ones. She honestly wasn't sure what to get him and she knew that every guy should have a nice pair of cuff links so she figured why not get him a really nice pair. When he kissed her she let her eyes flutter closed before she smiled at him. "You're welcome," She said quietly before leaning towards him and pressing another quick kiss to his lips. "I'm glad you like them. I was worried you would already have a nice pair or something and not like them but I'm glad you like them."

Last edited by Parvati Patil on November 15th 2011, 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter November 15th 2011, 4:00 am

I. Am. A. Bitch.
I'm sowwwwwwwy!

James is slightly confused as to when his beautiful girlfriend changed into Santana, but it is okay and he will pretend to not be heartbroken because of the transformation. "No, I really didn't have a pair until these," he said, glancing at the cuff links with a smile. "If there was a big fancy event I would have to go to, I'd just borrow a pair from my dad. I just never thought to get them before really. These are perfect though and with nice events, I'll definitely be needing them," he said. "So brilliant job Ms. Patil," he said, pulling her close to him and giving her a tight hug. "I love you," he murmured, more than happy that she had decided to surprise him for the holidays.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 16th 2011, 6:26 am

Oops. The Santana thing was totally an accident. Probs because I only rp as her now and I only write as Parvati when you post.

"Really?" She asked, her eyes widening slightly before she leaned closer to him and pressed a quick kiss to his lips. "I'm glad you like them, babe." She let him pull her closer to him, moving her arms to rest behind his neck as she hugged him closer to her. "I love you too, James. I'm so glad I decided to come for the holiday." She pulled away just enough so she could look at him and a small smile graced her lips. "I've missed you so much." Her hand moved to his face as she lightly trailed her fingers along his cheek, her eyes just looking from his eyes to his lips, trying to memorize every part of his face for when she left again and went back to school.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter November 17th 2011, 2:27 am

“I can’t believe you were able to keep it a surprise from me,” he said, an amused smile gracing his face. “If it were me, I probably would have ended up blowing the surprise and telling you out of excitement. And I’ve missed you so much as well,” he said softly. He smiled at her touch, finding himself unable to take his eyes off of her. “I think that I’m still in shock that you are actually here right now,” he said, letting out a light laugh. He moved his head forward, pressing his lips softly to hers once again for it was something that he had seriously missed doing and wasn’t going to give up the opportunity.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 17th 2011, 3:32 am

"Oh believe me. It was definitely hard," She told him with a small smile. "There were so many times when I would be writing you a letter and I'd look over on my nightstand and see the countdown until Christmas I had and I just wanted to put how many days were left until I'd be able to see you again but I had to resist." Neither of them were really the best with surprises. It seemed like with each other they always wanted to just tell each other everything and hear everything. "I think you probably would have," She agreed as she grinned at him. "That makes two of us." Her eyes fluttered closed when he pressed his lips to hers, moving her hand to gently cup the side of his face as she kissed him back, putting more pressure against his lips as she deepened the kiss.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter November 19th 2011, 10:46 pm

James knew that it was quite difficult for him to keep secrets and he definitely have ruined a surprise visit if he were making one to her. He was actually rather impressed with himself that he was able to keep the Christmas gift a complete surprise, though the only reason he really was able to keep his mouth shut was because he knew it wouldn’t be good to ruin all his work towards it and her reaction Christmas morning. As soon as the kiss deepened, one of his hands moved to gently cup the back of her head. After a moment, he pulled his lips back just to look at her. “Merlin, I’ve missed my absolutely gorgeous girlfriend,” he said softly, pressing his lips to hers once more.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 19th 2011, 11:00 pm

Parvati smiled against his lips when she felt his hand move to the back of her head, kissing him back gently as she couldn't seem to wipe the smile off of her lips. When he pulled back she let her eyes open to look at him. "I've missed you so much, babe." She kissed him back when his lips moved back to hers and she moved closer to him, pushing him back so he was lying down on the bed, her on top of him as she rested her body gently on top of his, keeping one hand on the side of his face before she moved the other one to keep herself steady on the bed. A soft moan escaped her lips after she moved her tongue against his lips, pressing its way between his before running along his own as she deepened the kiss even more.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter November 19th 2011, 11:16 pm

TWO POSTS IN A DAY?! WOWSIES! LOOK AT ME. I'M FREAKING BUTTER!

James was slightly surprised when he felt her pushing him lightly to lie down, though didn’t resist to the change of position. He let out a sound of complete contentment when he felt her body on his, finding that he really did miss even just the feel of her body on his and the comforting pressure she provided. One of his hands moved to the small of her back, making sure that she remained close to him. He allowed her tongue into his mouth almost instantly, his own meeting hers as he began kissing her with much more fervor. The hand that was on her back soon slipped underneath the shirt she was wearing, his fingers sliding across the smooth skin as they continued to kiss.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil November 19th 2011, 11:37 pm

....YOU SHOULD BE PEANUT BUTTER INSTEAD. IT'S BETTER. Wink BUT SRSLY. PAM IS ON A ROLL.

Parvati continued to move her lips against his, sighing against his lips as she felt his hand under her shirt running along her back. Just the contrast of his slightly rough fingertips against the smooth skin on her back sent goosebumps across her skin as she kissed him, moving her hand to his hair as she gently ran her fingers through his soft hair for a moment before pulling away, pressing her lips to his cheek and moving them up to his ear. "I'm missed you so much, James." She pressed a quick kiss to his ear before moving her lips down to his neck, gently sucking at the skin of his neck for a moment before pulling away and letting her lips simply rest against his skin as she spoke. "Do I ever have to go back?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter November 20th 2011, 12:00 am

Omg peanut butter yessssss. Or nutella.

James felt like all of his sense were in overdrive and figured that that could easily be due to the fact that they hadn't been intimate with each other in what felt like millennia. He trie to not let the feel of her fingers in his hair or the touch of her lips on his skin distract his thoughts too much. He was only vaguely aware of what she was saying though as her lips remained pressed against his neck. "Ngh, no fair," he managed to say, gaining more control and reeling himself in. "You can't ask me things like that when you're kissing me like that. It's cheating. You know I'd end up saying 'forget school'," he said, for her lips were extremely distracting. "But you're almost done. Only a little longer. That's it. Just a bit," he mumbled as if reminding himself of this fact.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next