Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Kitchens

+5
Lily Evans
Arthur Weasley
Molly Prewett
Angela Braddock
Dean Thomas
9 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

The Kitchens - Page 2 Empty Re: The Kitchens

Post  Draco Malfoy July 11th 2011, 7:31 pm

-_-
Ted does not want to be hit on by men.
In case you were wondering.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 12th 2011, 6:00 am

[Ted will love it. Lily says she'll spend all evening trying to bump Ted into the gayest guys she can find, just for laughs. She plans on doing the same to Gideon, because she is a cheeky little minx when she lets her hair down. Mmhmm.]

Molly looks down at her plate, hiding her blush. Nothing can hide her broad and bright gream, though. "You say the most amazing things," she says, because sometimes she finds it hard to fathom exactly how much of a sweet and amazing person Arthur is to her. She giggles at his topic change.
"Ted is, like, totally into the spotlight. But he's still so super nice, so it's a good thing I guess. I totally hate when the people who command everyone's attention are total arses, you know?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 12th 2011, 5:20 pm

"Thanks," Arthur replies, blushing just as bright as Molly. "Ted is very nice, if a bit of goofball. And I hate those types of people." Arthur imagines Lucius Malfoy, smoking a cigar and sitting on top of a pile of money his family probably stole from some poor Muggle. "Personally, I hate the spotlight - I've never been much of a leader."
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 12th 2011, 6:53 pm

Ted thinks you two should stop talking about him while you're on your date.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 12th 2011, 7:16 pm

Arthur finds it awfully disconcerting to see Draco Malfoy posting in his date; it makes him nervous.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy July 12th 2011, 7:24 pm

Good.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans July 13th 2011, 9:29 am

Lily thinks Ted should stop creeping other people's dates and go hang out with his best friend.

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 13th 2011, 1:19 pm

Arthur Weasley wrote:"Thanks," Arthur replies, blushing just as bright as Molly. "Ted is very nice, if a bit of goofball. And I hate those types of people." Arthur imagines Lucius Malfoy, smoking a cigar and sitting on top of a pile of money his family probably stole from some poor Muggle. "Personally, I hate the spotlight - I've never been much of a leader."

Molly, her blush under control, looks up once more and nods. "Those type of people are, like, the worst. Like, as if they think being the loudest makes them the rightest or whatever. It's stupid," she declares. Personally, Molly thinks that even though Arthur hates the spotlight, he would make a brilliant leader if people would spend some time getting to know him and listening to his ideas. "Oh excuse me," she says, hopping up from the table to go back to the stove to finish up the salmon.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 13th 2011, 5:01 pm

Arthur thinks Molly is flattering him; he would never be a good leader, in his mind. He watches Molly tend to the salmon; she looks very natural and beautiful when she's preparing food. "It smells delicious," he says enthusiastically. "Are you sure you don't need any help?" Arthur continues nibbling on his salad; he hadn't eaten much earlier in the day because of his nerves over the date. Now that he was and with Molly, he feels more relaxed; it must be due to Molly's calming presence.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 14th 2011, 2:11 am

"Of course it does," Molly says brightly, because everything she cooks smells delicious. Tastes that way, too. She smiles over at Arthur because even with her attitude, she is appreciative of the compliment. "I'm sure! I've, like, totally got this covered. You stay there and finish your salad - you look like you could use a good meal," she says bluntly, because Arthur is so very skinny that Mama Bear Molly wants to feed him and feed him and feed him. Plus, when she gives Arthur cooking lessons, she intends to start on a much smaller scale than a three course dinner. She's thinking maybe baked beans.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 14th 2011, 5:53 am

Teresa feels like baked beans would be too advanced for Arthur; he tends to burn things. "Okay," he says as continues to eat his salad. Arthur doesn't consider himself scrawny; he's sort of skinny, but not in an unhealthy way. He feels like he will gain some weight eating all of Molly's food; it's too good to not finish multiple helpings every time. "Let me do the dishes though. I want to help somehow." Arthur doesn't mind doing the dishes; at home, he usually does them along with Ron. They have fun water fights together.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 14th 2011, 11:47 am

Molly just likes the idea of a cooking project in which she gets to be very hands on and intervene a lot, which means she can be nice and close. Also, she doesn't think Arthur is too scrawny at all, in fact she rather likes his lean skinniness, but Mama Bear will do what Mama Bear will do. "Oh sure," she says brightly, "That'll be super really nice of you. Usually whenever I cook, as soon as it's over people are, like, scattering to get out of dodge and then there's usually a huge pile of mess behind because you know I use a lot of stuff when I cook," she points out, gesturing to the bench is that well-ordered, but most definitely full of dirty pots and pans and utensils. "That's because I make, like, everything from scratch to make sure it's perfect."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 17th 2011, 8:42 pm

"Oh, I don't mind helping. You should rest after doing all that cooking," Arthur says. He wants to do something nice for Molly, and washing dishes is the most obvious option at the moment. Arthur will no longer be scrawny after eating Molly's food on a regular basis, though he'd always be a skinny twig due the quick metabolism he had inherited from his father. "And I don't know why people wouldn't want to help you. You're too nice and amazing."
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans July 18th 2011, 4:15 am

-Molly-

"I guess nobody likes doing dishes is all," Molly shrugs. "I mean, my family is, like, totally awesome and would always do anything for me, but I guess that doesn't include dishes," she giggles. She plates up the salmon, taking extra care to make it presentable and gorgeous as she loves to do, and brings it back to the table. She smiles as he compliments her. "Well, cooking is sort of relaxing for me so it never really feels like work or anything, you know?"
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 18th 2011, 4:40 pm

"I can understand," Arthur says. His brothers could never understand why he would want to spend twelve hours a day each summer building new things. The salmon looks amazing, and Arthur's stomach grumbles eagerly. He takes a bite and smiles at Molly. "This is so delicious! I can't believe I've never tried it before." Salmon is one of Teresa's favorite fish, so she's glad that Arthur and she have similar tastes when it comes to some foods.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Lily Evans July 19th 2011, 1:56 pm

-Molly-

Molly pauses, surprised, her wineglass half way to her lips. "You've never had salmon before? Like, really? Huh," she comments, before taking a sip and putting her glass down once more. She smiles. "Well I'm super glad you liked it. Of course if you didn't I would just make pasta or whatever. Ooh, or home-made pizzas, have you ever done them? Gid and I do them sometimes and they're, like, so yummy and we always have heaps of fun making them," she chatters. Mya LOVES salmon. Especially smoked salmon. XD
Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 19th 2011, 4:41 pm

"I'd like anything you made," Arthur says honestly as he sips his wine and takes another bite of salmon. "Making pizza sounds fun; occasionally, Ron and I will order some from the Muggle take-out place near our house. But we don't do that too often. Billy's lactose intolerant, you see."
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 20th 2011, 12:35 pm

Molly looks away to hide the fact that she is almost blushing. It still takes her by surprise, how wonderfully sweet Arthur is to her. She tilts her head to the side, thinking hard as she chews and swallows a mouthful of salmon. "I wonder if there's, like, a way to get around that. The lactose intolerance, I mean," she clarifies, now fiddling absently with her fork. "Because pizza is, like, amazing and everybody should be able to have it!" And that is how Mya feels about pizza, too.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 20th 2011, 4:44 pm

That is also how Teresa feels about pizza. "I don't know," Arthur says, scratching his forehead absentmindedly. "We've tried some of the different potions on the market; they didn't seem to work too well for him. We might try some of the Muggle remedies this summer. They have these special pills things - Lactake or something like that. They might work better for him." Arthur thinks it would be awful to be lactose intolerant and is very grateful that he isn't.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 21st 2011, 1:10 pm

"Lots and lots of wizards, like, totally discount the Muggle remedies but that's just stupid because they have super cool and clever ways of doing things without magic," Molly says, her eyes watching Arthur's fingers scratch at his forehead. "I use some of them at home sometimes because we live near so many Muggles that I, like, can't just use magic all the time. Not that I do because it's totally illegal outside school," she adds, blinking so very innocently. "So maybe your brother will be lucky and those pills or whatever will help. If not, I'll invent him a lactoseless pizza!" she chirps, as if lactoseless is a word. It should be, it's kind of cool-looking...
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 21st 2011, 5:09 pm

Teresa agrees that it should be a word; lactose-free is just too boring. "Well, it's not illegal if you don't do it in front of a Muggle," Arthur says innocently, for all his experiments require him to cast spells. "We like to buy asparing and all the other pain medication from the Muggle drug store because it's cheaper than Potions ingredients. But never cold medicine - the Muggle stuff doesn't work half as well as a Pepper-Up Potion."
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 22nd 2011, 12:23 pm

Molly wrinkles her nose. "I know that Pepper Up potion is, like, really effective and whatever, but I hate it. It's just so, like, ugh, with the steam and all. It looks totally gross!" Yes, Molly never takes the Pepper Up because she is too vain. "Besides, there is nothing better than chicken soup and snuggling up on the couch with blankets to watch tv to take care of a cold," she says, nodding, before she eats some more salmon.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 23rd 2011, 8:32 pm

Arthur doesn't mind the taste of Pepper-Up Potion, but then again his taste in sandwiches doesn't say much. "The steam is sort of fun, actually. The one year all three of us were sick, we had a contest to see who had the most steam coming out of their ears. Billy won, but Ron and I think it's because he snuck in an extra dose or something. And I love chicken soup! You must have an amazing recipe for it." Arthur likes to compliment Molly; he makes him happy to see her happy.
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett July 24th 2011, 1:57 pm

"That does sound kind of fun," Molly concedes, giggling. She would still rather there not be any so-very-uncool steam associated with the potion, but she can tell Arthur likes doing things like that with his brothers - must be a boy thing. She takes a sip from her wineglass, then smiles enigmatically. "Oh I have, like, the best chicken soup recipe of all time. But that one is definitely not in the recipe book. It's not even written down anywhere, actually, because it was my Grandma's secret recipe and there is no way anyone but a Prewett is ever allowed to know it!" It had been one of the first things her grandmother had taught her, and Molly had never forgotten the recipe.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthur Weasley July 24th 2011, 10:04 pm

"Wow, it must be very special," Arthur says, wondering if he will ever earn the honor of eating Prewett chicken noodle soup. He takes a sip of wine as he continues to eat the tasty salmon. Arthur does enjoy doing stuff with his brothers; the three of them were close and shared many strange, but happy memories. "That's cool, though, that you always cooked with your grandmother. My grandpa was actually the one who taught me how to build a clock."
Arthur Weasley
Arthur Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next