Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear

+16
Lily Evans
Sidney Fletcher
Beatrice Orwell
Ginny Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ronald Weasley - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Rabastan Lestrange
Katie Bell
Marco Montague
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
20 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear Empty Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear

Post  Louis Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:00 pm

Louis walked here after his last class. He smiled, waiting for Lavender, excited to see her.
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear Empty Re: Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear

Post  Ronald Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:03 pm

Lavender practically sprinted down here after her last class. She made a quick pit stop in a bathroom to check her hair and to apply some lip gloss, then took off again. She had never been to the kitchens, so she hoped she was going in the right direction. She turned a corner and say Louis standing outside a large painting. "Hey! Fancy meeting you here." She giggled.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

http://myownworldtoescape.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear Empty Re: Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear

Post  Louis Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:06 pm

Louis grinned when he saw Lavender "Hey there! How were classes?" He asked, waiting for the girl to catch her breath
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:10 pm

She smiled and shrugged. "They were alright. Can't believe how much homework we were given, and on the first day back! This year is going to be rough. How were yours?" She glanced up at the painting again, then around the hall, looking for a door.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:16 pm

He grimaced "Yea, there's going to be lots to do this year. Not too sure I'm excited for that" he chuckled as she looked around for the entrance "Here, I'll teach you the tricks to get into the kitchens" He motioned her closer and took her hand in his, moving them toward the pear. "You just have to tickle the pear a little riiiight...here" He placed her hand on the correct spot on the pear. He tried to calm his quick pulse when he touched her hand and just focused on breathing
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:20 pm

Her face flushed when he grabbed her hand and she grinned. She took another step closer to him and watched as he explained how to get into the kitchens and blushed even more when he placed her hand on the pear. "Just tickle it?" She didn't look at him for fear of blushing even more. She gave the pear a little scratch and heard a little teehee. Of course Lavender giggled too, "Oh. That was easy." She dropped her hand and it brushed against his.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:26 pm

Louis jumped a titch when her hand brushed against his but turned to smile at her as the portrait moved away so they could enter. He gestured for her to enter "After you my lady"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:28 pm

She smiled even more when he called her 'my lady'. What a gentleman. "Thank you." She entered the kitchen and looked around to all of the house elves. "Wow. There are so many of them here."
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:31 pm

He nodded "Yea, they work pretty hard. I like to come in there and keep them company sometimes. Sometimes I even like to make my own food. It's kind of relaxing" he smiled shyly at her "is there anything you're in the mood for?"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:32 pm

She was really starting to like this guy. "You can cook? That's so cool. I don't know many guys that can." She smiled at him. "Um, whatever you're in the mood for. I'm not picky. Just nothing with mushrooms."
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:35 pm

He nodded, face flushing a little "It's kind of my secret thing. Don't tell my sisters, they'll forever take the mickey out of me" He laughed. "So no mushrooms eh? Are you more in the mood for a meal? or just a snack?"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:36 pm

"Snack is fine with me. I love anything chocolate." She smiled at him "I wish I had siblings." She went over to a table and sat down.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:40 pm

He grinned "I love chocolate too! I have a feeling we're gonna get a long just great" he winked at her and set to work gathering supplies for a small chocolate cheesecake. "Siblings are alright some of the time. But my sisters like to annoy me." he laughed a little
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:42 pm

"I think we will too." She smiled and blushed a little again. "Well, that's what sisters are for. Was that blonde girl you were talking to the other day your sister? I think I've seen her in Gryffindor.."
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:44 pm

He thought for a moment and nodded "Yea, that's Dominique. She's the worst of the two" He grinned and laughed "I love her but sometimes she gets on my last nerve you know?" He continued to mix the ingredients for the cheesecake and blah blah blah all that stuff. "Victoire's not much better, but she's older so she's a little more mature"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:46 pm

"I would love to have sisters." She watched him in awe as he just whipped up everything from memory. "You don't need to follow a recipe? How do you know how much to mix of everything?"
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:55 pm

Louis shrugged "I guess I've got a pretty good memory for this stuff. It's not too hard, maybe I'll teach you sometime" he smiled and finished putting the cheesecake in the mold. I'm totally making this up as i go so whatevs. "We just have to wait for it to chill for a bit. So you're an only child?"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 3rd 2010, 11:59 pm

"Oh, you'll teach me your most secret of secrets?" She giggled. "Yes. I am sadly an only child. I guess I was too much for my parents to handle, so they decided to stop at one." She laughed, "It has it's ups though. I'm pretty spoiled. But not in a 'I think I need to get my way all the time.' More of a 'I have a lot of really cool stuff.' Type things. If that makes sense. Sorry, I know I ramble a lot."
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 4th 2010, 12:14 am

He laughed "I suppose I will. I might need to be persuaded though" he smirked a little "You're not rambling, don't worry about it. I sometimes wonder what it would be like to be an only child. But I think it's enough responsibility having to take care of two sisters" he chuckled
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 4th 2010, 12:16 am

"I'm very good a persuasion." She smiled and winked. "For boys I think it's different having sisters. You feel the need to protect them, right? That would be nice. Having someone to look out for you." She walked over to one of the fridges as she spoke and took out some milk.
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 4th 2010, 3:35 am

Louis shrugged, checking on the cheesecake and finding it ready to be eaten. "Yea I suppose. I feel like they're my responsibility while we're at Hogwarts since Mum and Dad aren't around you know? I don't really mind it I guess. They're good girls. But we're like any siblings, we have our ups and downs" He grabbed a knife and cut two pieces of the cheesecake for the two of them
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 4th 2010, 3:52 am

She eyes the cheesecake hungrily. "That's sweet actually. And that looks delicious!" She smiled at him. "So, you must have a girlfriend or something you're not telling me a bout. A sweet guy that can cook, there is no way you can be single."
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 4th 2010, 4:04 am

Louis smiled and pushed a plate of cheesecake towards her with a fork. "I did date a girl over the summer, but it wasn't anything special." he leaned in "and she didn't know about my secret cooking habit" he grinned before taking a bite of his own chocolate cheesecake that looked like this:
Outside the Kitchens, by the Painting of the Pear Triple+threat+chocolate+cheesecake
"What about you? Sweet, pretty, intelligent girl must have some special guy around?"
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ronald Weasley September 4th 2010, 4:09 am

"Well I feel privileged then." She smiled and pulled the plate closer to her. "And. No. No boyfriend. Possibly hoping to change that this year." She smirked and then took a bite of the FRICKIN DELICIOUS LOOKING CHEESECAKE. She rolled her eyes back in pure bliss. "That. Is. Amazing."
Ronald Weasley
Ronald Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Louis Weasley September 4th 2010, 4:13 am

Inner Louis jumped for joy when she said she didn't have a boyfriend. He smiled at her and chuckled when she took a bite of his dessert. "I'm glad you like it. See, I don't know why more guys don't learn how to cook. It's a huge draw for the ladies" he laughed "Not that I'm a player or anything." he grinned at her
Louis Weasley
Louis Weasley
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next