Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawson Loft.

4 posters

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Dawson Loft.  - Page 5 Empty Re: The Dawson Loft.

Post  Reed Dawson May 8th 2011, 2:25 am

[Sorry! I was cutting an onion *cries* My replies may be slow since I'm sort of making dinner, but I'm going slow to make it.]

Reed hopped in the backseat of the car and waited for Kras to get in next to him. He leaned over and whispered. "Keep your eyes open, this may be the only tour of London you'll get on this trip." Reed knew it wasn't exactly a long drive, but traffic was usually pretty bad. So since I'm lazy and don't feel like typing up a million conversations on this drive, they drove there with everyone chatting happily. Charlie was a really hilarious guy that kept cracking jokes, that's why Reed was excited for him to be driving around. Finally they arrived outside a building that looks as if it were an old factory. Reed suddenly became really quite, his nerves taking over. he got out of the car and sure enough, his mom's assistant Ted was right there.

Ted was on his phone but quickly hung up when he saw the car pull up. He was a fairly tall man, who was really skinny. He was dressed in bright colors that oddly matched his blonde hair. "Reed Darling! So lovely to see you!" He swooped down and kissed Reed on both cheeks. His attention was suddenly caught by Reed's tall companion. "And who is this?" He was definitely giving Kras the flirty eye, and Reed did not like it.

Reed suddenly had the urge to grab Kras and kiss him, marking his territory. But instead he forced a smile onto his face. "Ted, this is Krasimir. Kras, this is Ted, my mom's assistant." He was trying not to glare.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 8th 2011, 2:34 am

[It's all good! I should find something to eat for dinner tooo...]

Yay for fun car rides! Kras had a very enjoyable time looking out the windows and listening to Charlie tell jokes.

When they got there Kras gave the place an interested look, but then his attention was caught by the guy who was obviously Reed's mother's assistant, Ted. He wasn't that bad looking, Kras would give him that. When he realized Ted was giving him the flirty eye though, Kras inwardly went 'oh shit' and really really hoped his face wasn't as red as he thought it was. He wasn't entirely used to other guys giving him looks like that. "It's nice to meet you, Ted." Kras gave him a friendly smile, wishing really hard right now that he could be holding Reed's hand. Being around new people, meeting new people, was easy for Kras, but sometimes he got a little overwhelmed when his nerves were already bothering him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 8th 2011, 2:53 am

Ted immediately picked up on the accent, and he actually batted his eyelashes. "Oooh. Love the accent. Very sexy." And right about now Reed would like to punch something. He stepped forward making Ted focus on him. "Yeah, hi. Isn't there something we need to be doing right now?" He certainly hadn't kept the annoyance out of his voice and this time he was glaring for sure. Ted was a little taken aback. "Right, these gentlemen will take your trunk and lead us to your section. You're upstairs without the other youngings." Ted was making it evident that he wasn't a 'younging' as a way to flirt with Kras subtly.

A couple strong looking guys came and took Reed's trunk and led the way into the showroom. It was massive, which would have made Reed nervous if he wasn't so annoyed at Ted right now. Ted had made sure to walk as closely as possible to Kras, giving the Bulgarian a flirty smile. "So, has anyone ever told you that you look like a Greek statue?" Oh no he didn't. Reed turned around and snapped at Ted. "Yes actually. Someone has! Ted, could you please go and get us some coffee? That would be great. Thanks." He was practically fuming, and he didn't even drink coffee. He just wanted Ted to get the heck away right now. Ted was a little shocked at the sudden anger, he had never heard Reed speak to anyone like that before. He nodded and walked away. Reed took a deep breath and turned back around to follow the men carrying his trunk. He was hardly even walking right now, he was stomping.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 8th 2011, 3:42 am

Kras can't believe it. This Ted fellow is actually flirting with him. Oh geez. Like Kras didn't know Reed was going to get jealous over that. He was trying to be nice to Ted without seeming like he was flirting back because, as nice as the guy was, Kras just wasn't interested. "Oh...vell, thank you. I have to admit I like yours and Reed's accent quite a bit."
He followed them up to the showroom, slightly unnerved by how close Ted was walking to him. It was flattering, but he wasn't really sure how to handle the attention when it was sort of unwanted. When Reed snapped at Ted for calling him a greek statue, Kras definitely knew his boyfriend was jealous now. After Ted walked off, looking rather shocked, Kras briefly touched Reed's shoulder gently, hoping the action would calm Reed down a tiny bit. "Reed," he whispered carefully, "calm down, please? You're slightly scaring me." His voice got even quieter as he whispered even closer to Reed's ear, "You have no idea how much I vant to just hold you right now. Everything's going to be alright, baby." He smiled then stood up straight again as he continued to follow Reed wherever they were going.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 8th 2011, 3:54 am

[*is greaming sooo much*]

Reed smiled warmly at Kras once they finally arrived to Reed's section. He thanked the men and waited until they left before speaking to Kras again. They weren't entirely alone, but there was no one near enough to hear them talking. "I know. I'm sorry. I just--" He had to take a deep breath. "I just want to like, kiss the life out of you to show everyone you're mine. Can't believe Ted. Stupid asshole." This may have been the first time Reed has ever sworn. "Sorry. Calm. We need to start setting all this up. I'll try not to snap like that again, but he's going to be the death of me today." Because Reed knew Ted would be around all day. He sighed and finally looked at the space he was provided. There was a little sign that said 'Reed Dawson' that had a quick little bio. Reed opened his trunk and started taking all the paintings and setting them along the wall, so he'd be able to see how he wanted to have them hung. Honestly though, he didn't care about the show anymore. He just wanted to pull Kras behind something and kiss him senseless.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 8th 2011, 4:02 am

"Vell, at least you know you don't really have to do that to know that I'm all yours. Though I vouldn't object von bit to letting you kiss the life out of me. My innocent Reed is apparently not as innocent as I thought." He winked and then started helping Reed carefully take all the paintings out of the trunk. Kras really was quite surprised at how Reed was behaving over the whole Ted thing. Then again...wouldn't Kras act the same way if he had to watch some guy hit on Reed? Yeah, he would. So it was understandable. "So...any ideas on how you're going to set all these up?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 8th 2011, 4:09 am

Reed tried not to faint when Kras winked at him. Okay, so maybe Kras would be the death of him, not Ted. He could live with that though, as long as his boyfriend kept looking sexy. He shook his head. "No. And I honestly don't really care. I'll probably just put them in order of how I painted them." Yes he remembered the order these were finished, and no that is not weird. So, all the paintings were out of the trunk and Reed just started hanging them randomly on the wall. He figured if he planned too much, it would only make him second guess himself, so random would work for now. Some of the other 'youngings' were coming in now and setting their stuff up. Reed nodded and smiled to each, knowing who they all were since they all practically grew up doing this together.

Ted came bouncing back, carrying three coffees. He sent Kras another flirty smile before setting the coffees on the empty trunk. "Here you are." He looked at the paintings for a moment and smiled. "Good work Reed. I think you'll be able to sell a few today." Reed threw him a strained smile and got back to work on hanging everything up, making Kras hang up the higher ones. Ted however, just wasn't going to stand there and be silent. "So Kras, where are you from? Do you go to the same boarding school as Reed? Or are you a new project for Hilde?" He was still giving him that flirty smile that Reed wanted to punch off his face.

[Okay. We're leaving soon. Love youu!!!!! <3 <3]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 8th 2011, 4:21 am

[Okies! Have fun!!!! I'll probably go off to write for a bit before heading to bed. LOVE YOU!!!]

"That sounds like a good idea." Kras watched as Reed started placing his paintings where he wanted them. He helped hang the higher ones up, glad he had something to do because it was sort of weird just standing there. Even weirder since Reed seemed to know a lot of the other artists and Kras felt sort of out of place. Normally that wouldn't be much of a problem though. Honestly Kras would have no problem with just going around and saying hello to everyone because he was friendly like that. He liked the idea of standing here with Reed much better though. Especially since Ted was back now. Kras didn't even want to think about what the other guy might do if they were alone together. Eep. Not with that flirty look on his face. "Er, I'm from Bulgaria, myself, but I transferred from my school to the same von Reed's currently attending. My parents and I both agreed a little studying abroad might be beneficial." He couldn't help chuckle at Ted's comment about him being a new project for Hilde. "I'm sure Reed's mother vould love it if she could get me into modeling, but I've honestly never thought much about it and I'm sure I vouldn't be very good. I'll bet Reed vould be absolutely amused to see me accidentally trip on a valkvay, because I'm sure that's vot vould happen." Kras grinned in Reed's direction.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 8th 2011, 7:35 am

Reed returned the grin and held Kras' gaze for longer than was usually necessary. Ted was completely oblivious to these little looks, far too focused on Kras. "Oh, well with a little training you could be perfect. I actually specialize in helping people with their runway walk. I can give you my number if you're interested." He winked...and Reed saw. Reed started shaking and dropped the painting he was holding. He turned slowly so he was facing Ted. "Do you need to be here? If you're not gonna help then you can leave. Actually wait, you can help. I need my papers. How about you go and fetch those for me. And a bottle of water for me and Kras." His tone made it clear that he was the boss and Ted valued his job with Hilde far too much to disobey. "Of course,sir." Ted put a lot of emphasis on the word 'sir', making it clear he was annoyed and would somehow get Reed back. He stomped off, but not before giving Kras another once over with his eyes.

Reed took a deep breath and turned back to Kras. "I'm really sorry. I hate using my bratty rich kid tone, but he's just getting on my last nerve. It will take him a while to get my papers since I'm sure they aren't finished yet. Oh! Sorry, you probably don't know what I'm talking about. At shows like this we have papers letting us know the high end guests that are suppose to be interested in buying. Basically it's a list of people we're suppose to suck up to more than anyone else." He shrugged and got back to work.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 8th 2011, 6:45 pm

Kras about dies when he sees Ted wink at him. Oh dear oh dear oh dear. When Reed dropped the painting he was holding, Kras reached out quickly and managed to steady it before it fell face forward onto the floor. Poor Reed was shaking. Kras wanted to just reach out and comfort him. Reed's tone was bit scary too.

After Ted was gone Kras handed the painting back to Reed and smiled softly at him. "It's okay. You know...I'd probably be acting the same vay if I vos in your position right now. That guy just doesn't let up, does he?" Kras shook his head. He was just going to hope Ted hadn't been, like, imagining him naked or something. Awkward. "You're going to be fine today, Reed. I know it." He let his hand 'accidentally' brush Reed's as he helped hang up a higher painting.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 8th 2011, 7:45 pm

Reed felt instantly relieved at just the slight touch and knew it was accidental, but really appreciated it. "Thanks Kras. And he won't let up, not until he finds out the truth. Then he'll be really bitchy towards me. I don't care. I don't see him that often." Reed hung the last painting and stepped back to look at everything in his place. He had a look of concentration for a moment before going back and switching some paintings around. He stepped back again and nodded. "Yeah, I think that will work." He smiled at Kras, but now that he had nothing to focus on, he was becoming nervous. He fiddled with the edges of his jacket and tried to smooth the already wrinkle free fabric.

And then the make the situation worse, Hilde came sweeping in the room followed by Ted. Reed held his breath as his mother stepped forward to look at the display. Luckily Ted knew better then to flirt in front of his boss, but that didn't stop him from throwing Kras some appreciative glances. Finally it seemed that Hilde noticed her son. "Reed Darling, you look very nice. I was worried the pink would not go with that red hair of yours, but I see you used the tinted gel." Reed smiled, it was the closest thing he'd get to a compliment. Then Hilde turned her eyes to Kras and gave him a very approving nod. "Krasimir, you look wonderful as well. There aren't too many people I've seen that can pull off an all denim look so well." Ted nodded in agreement.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 9th 2011, 1:10 am

Kras sighed, hoping that Ted wouldn't be too bitchy towards Reed. He stepped back to look at the finished set up with Reed. "It looks great, Reed." He nodded in agreement with his statement, wishing he could take that worried, nervous look off of Reed's face. He was about to say something again but then Hilde appeared, Ted following right along and giving him looks. Kras bit his lip and turned so he couldn't make eye contact with the other man. That Ted fellow was certainly going to be quite a problem. It made him glad to hear Hilde semi-compliment her son. Seemed like that was the closest Reed was going to get. Kras would have no problem later that night telling Reed how nice he looked...a lot. He smiled at the compliment Reed's mother paid him. "Thank you. Luckily I had Reed to help me decide vot to vear. He's very good vith that sort of thing." Yeah. That's right. He slipped a little compliment to Reed in there cause he's awesome like that.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 9th 2011, 1:22 am

Reed tried hard not to smile too much at Kras' little compliment. Hilde went back into business mode though. "Okay, so the show starts in about half an hour. Do you have your papers?" She looked around and Reed shook his head. "No, Ted was suppose to be getting them for me." Reed gave Ted a little bitchy look that his mother didn't see. Hopefully he would get in trouble for not doing what he was suppose to.

Hilde gave Ted a stern look. "Hmm, Ted I need you to get those papers now. How about you take Krasimir with you. I'd like a quick word with my son, alone." She looked at Kras, hoping he'd respect her wishes. Reed was stunned. He didn't want Kras going anywhere with Ted, but what was he suppose to say? He couldn't talk back to his mother. He gave Kras a worried look.

Ted on the other hand was ecstatic. He stepped forward and stood next to Kras. "It would be an honor to get Reed's papers. Maybe show off this hunk of Bulgarian while I'm at it." He laughed a little then gave Kras a little smile. Reed literally wanted to punch him in the mouth, but he couldn't so he bit his lip instead, almost drawing blood. He turned to his mom. "Uh, mom, remember what I said at dinner last night? About Kras staying with me the whole time?"

Hilde waved this off with a wave of her hand. "Nonsense Reed, the show hasn't even started. He won't be gone long, and this will give him a chance to see some of the other work here. I'm sure Krasimir doesn't mind, do you?" She tilted her head to the side.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 9th 2011, 1:31 am

[Oh snap.]

Kras can't barely suppress a tiny smile when Reed gets one up on Ted. He knew it'd make his boyfriend feel a tiny bit better...oh snap, did Hilde just say what he think she said? Kras can practically feel the excited look Ted gives him. He didn't appreciate it when Ted stood so close to him - he knew it would only make Reed more angry. Giving Reed a quick desperate look, Kras turned his gaze to Reed's mother who was obviously expecting him to agree with her request. Not wanting to anger Hilde and make things tough on Reed, Kras had practically no choice but to obey. "Alright, if it's only for a little bit..." he looked somewhat uncomfortable though at the thought of being alone with Ted for a while, "I guess I'll be back shortly. Lead the vay, Ted."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 9th 2011, 1:43 am

[Told you he had plans...]

Ted smiled excitedly. "Right this way hot stuff." He gave Reed a quick smug smile before turning and heading back downstairs. He walked uncomfortably close to Kras, occasionally brushing his arm against the other mans. "So Kras, you have a girlfriend that I need to be jealous of?" He gave him another flirty smile as they walked, too slowly, through the exhibits on the first floor.

Reed watched Kras go with a frown on his face. Hilde cleared her throat to get his attention. "Now Darling, I know you get a little nervous at these things, that's why I want you to stay right here to whole time. I don't want you walking off and tripping on something. This isn't a place you want to be embarrassing yourself. Also, I wanted to let you know that Ted will be joining us at dinner tonight. We have some things to discuss. I know we planned on having a family dinner, but Ted is practically part of the family as well. Now, I have to run off for a little bit, but I should be back shortly. Your father will be here soon." She swooped down and kissed both his cheeks before walking off, not giving Reed a chance to respond.

Reed watched her go with his mouth hanging open. Great. Now Ted would have to be there at dinner. Wait. Dinner. That's when they were going to tell his parents the truth. He smirked a little when he thought of Ted's face when he heard that him and Kras were dating. Oh crap. Ted was off with Kras right now, probably flirting up a storm. Poor Kras, Reed really had the urge to go find them, but his mother was right. Today was not the day he'd want to trip over something. So he spent his time pacing back and forth in front of his display, wringing his hands nervously.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 9th 2011, 1:56 am

[Eep! AND OMG OMG OMG I WAS TRYING TO FIND VIDEOS OF THE CHANEL SHOW...AND THE VIDEO ONLY HAD A TINY BIT OF HIM IN IT AND I FREAKED OUT BECAUSE HE LOOKED FREAKING HOT AND I WANTED TO SEE HIM MORE BUT THE STUPID FREAKING CAMERA MOVED AWAY AND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!]

Kras decidedly looked everywhere around him except at Ted. Was it just him or did it seem like they were walking a bit too slowly? Ted's question made him blush a tiny bit and, unable to help himself when he first thought of Reed, he smiled. "Vell, no, not really." He wasn't just going to right on come out that he was gay. After all he was sort of paranoid that if he told Ted then somehow it would come out to Hilde before him and Reed were prepared to tell Reed's parents about their relationship. Of course right after he responds he realizes how that might be taken - that since he didn't really have a girlfriend he was free to date, and that might just encourage Ted's flirting. "I mean, it's not like there isn't anyvon I'm interested in..." his face was more red now, "I'm just...yeah, no girlfriend." He wanted to smack his head against a wall now...well, mostly just get back to Reed, then smack his head against a wall.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 9th 2011, 2:04 am

[OMG! OMG OMG OMG!! I KNOW!! AND THAT POUTY THING HE DOES WITH HIS LIPS!!! UNF!!!!]

Ted took this information very happily. He was never a creature of subtly. "Ah, just haven't found the right person to catch your fancy. Maybe I can help with that." He smirked again and grabbed Kras' arm, pulling him into a little alcove that opened to an abandoned hallway. He pushed himself close to Kras and stared into the slightly taller man's eyes. "See anything you like around here?" He was smirking and his eyes were darting between Kras' eyes and lips.

Meanwhile poor little Reed was still pacing in front of his display, growing more anxious the longer he was left alone. He was trying to take deep breathes to calm himself, but they weren't really working. He hated himself for allowing Kras to go off with Ted on his own.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 9th 2011, 2:16 am

[AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH A;LKDFJ;ALDKSFJEWIOFJKADFA;LWKDFJLAFJA;LDKF;JLKAF
Inner!Kras just died.
AND YES. YES I DO LIKE HOW HE DOES THAT POUTY THING WITH HIS LIPS. I JUST WANT TO KISS THEM...LOTS....MORE THAN LOTS...LIKE...FOREVER. *blinks*]

Kras blinks in surprise as Ted suddenly grabs his arm and drags him in a different direction. Before he knows it they're in a rather secluded alcove with no one else around and oh goodness this fellow is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too close for comfort. Kras lets out a strangled squeak when Ted asks his question. "Um, wow, this is really uncomfortable all of a sudden..." he managed to get out, trying his hardest not to look directly into Ted's gaze, preferring to look off to the side. "I'm sorry...this is just...out of novhere and I'm sort of confused..." he pushed Ted away lightly, so he wouldn't hurt the other fellow, and tried to slip past him. He wasn't confused at all really; he just wanted to get back to Reed. "Maybe ve should just...go get those papers?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 9th 2011, 2:20 am

[OMG OMG OMG I NEED TO SEND YOU SOMETHING ASAP. *le flailing*]

Ted is not used to being turned down. He frowns and steps back. "I'll get the papers for MisterReed." He said the name as if were a curse. "You can find your way back." With that he turned on his heel and marched out to get the papers. Back at the display, Reed was still pacing, growing more and more anxious. He needed Kras to get back like, now. And he needed to get Ted fired like, yesterday.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 9th 2011, 2:30 am

[OMG OMG OAGJAODKFJLKADSJL;KDFJLDSKF THAT WAS AHHHHHMAZING!!!!! *did not randomly yell 'crotch shot' at any point while watching that...*
<.<
>.>
Maybe.]

Kras felt bad for upsetting Ted, but what else could he do? He couldn't just let the guy kiss him or something. Cheating on someone wasn't really Kras' style and he loved Reed way too much to do so. After Ted marched off, Kras took a deep breath and left the alcove, glad he had been more busy watching his surroundings. It didn't take him long to find his way back where he found his boyfriend pacing and looking like a bundle of nerves. "I'm back!" He put a finger on Reed's shoulder to stop him from pacing then dropped his hand. "Are you feeling alright?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 9th 2011, 2:38 am

[And my jaw definitely did not drop. Nope. Reed didn't faint either. No he did not.]

Reed finally let out a breath he didn't realize he'd been holding. He literally wanted to tackle Kras to the ground, but refrained. He let out a breathy, "Kras.." Before realizing he was about to stare at him all googly like. "I'm good now. Where's Ted? What took you so long? Did something happen?" He looked at Kras with so much worry in his eyes, but was glad he had a few moments of relative privacy.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 9th 2011, 2:50 am

[Hehe. Kras is currently trying to figure out why we're all being all fangirly. I told him I was going to make him sit down and watch lots of youtube videos of the guy and look through tons of pictures of him. XD]

Kras grinned, laughing a tiny bit to himself as he watched Reed stare at him in relief. There's an awkward pause after Reed's question and then Kras wrinkles his nose, shooting a quick glance at the direction he had just came from. "He vos valking really slowly so that's vy it vos taking so long. And then he decided he vanted a more private moment vith me and apparently he doesn't like it ven somevon turns him down. So I told him I'd come back here and he vent off to get the papers by himself." Basically. Kras sighed. "I really don't like seeing you look so vorried, Reed. I can't vait for this to be over, honestly." He added quietly. "And then ve von't have to vorry about Ted later."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 9th 2011, 2:57 am

[Kind of like what I'm doing right now <.<]

Reed stares and nods slowly, a slow bubble of anger starting to fill him up. He was already formulating plots to get Ted fired, and he didn't even feel a little ashamed anymore. He glanced at his watch, there was still ten minutes until the show started. He quickly grabbed a spare piece of paper and scribbled on the back.

Ted,
Went to use the bathroom before the show starts. Leave the papers then go and wait for my mother out front
-Reed.

Reed looked back towards Kras. "Follow me." He turned and marched passed all the other people in his age group until they reached the edge of the showroom where there was a door. Reed walked through into the hallway and quickly found the private bathrooms. He grabbed Kras' wrist and pulled him inside, locking the door behind him. He was a wreck right now and just needed a moment alone with his boyfriend, and wrinkles be damned. He gently hugged Kras around the waist. "I hate today. I want it to be over. I don't want to be here anymore. I hate Ted."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 9th 2011, 3:12 am

[Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame. *will be finding a good picture to use as her desktop background then*]

Kras gives Reed a confused look as he watched him write a note out. Seeing the look on Reed's face, Kras wasn't going to question him and just followed. He was completely surprised when Reed locked them in the bathroom and then hugged him. "Aww, it's going to be alright, baby. Ssh, just take a deep breath okay? I'm here for you." Kras smiled and, reluctantly, back away a tiny bit. "I don't vant there to be any wrinkles in that lovely outfit of yours. The last thing you need right now is your mother harping on you for wrinkles. Othervise I vould be hugging you so tightly right now it'd be almost impossible to breathe." He crouched down so he could look up into Reed's face, reaching up to pull Reed down to him for a soft kiss. "It'll be over before you know it. And don't vorry about ol' Ted. He can try all he vants but nothing's going to take me avay from you. You know that."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 9th 2011, 3:20 am

[AWWW!!! REED IS FLAILING RIGHT NOW. HE HAS THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER.]

Reed smiles and relaxes immediately. He wanted to stay in this bathroom and just kiss Kras for an undetermined amount of time. "You're right. I just want to be with you so bad right now. It's killing me to have to pretend. And you don't have to worry about Ted. I've already plotted a way to get him fired. No one tries to take my boyfriend away from me." He looked a little scary. That passed though as he stared into Kras' eyes. "Sorry, I know I'm acting weird. I never thought I'd be a jealous person. Well, I'm not really, but Ted is pushing all the wrong buttons. Sorry. I'll stop talking about him. We should go." But instead of leaving he crushed his lips to Kras' once more in a not so sweet kiss, more of a hungry kiss that would usually lead to bad things happening in his pants.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum