Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawson Loft.

4 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Dawson Loft.  - Page 10 Empty Re: The Dawson Loft.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 9:44 am

*loves it toooooooooooooooooooo* *flails* <3

Kras beamed when Reed called him his favorite and said he liked it when Kras called him 'baby'. "It just kind of slipped out that von time and now I just use it...I'm glad you like it though. It'd be awkvard if you didn't and I kept using it." He laid in silence with Reed for a while, happy to do so because it was a comfortable silence and not an awkward one. Kras didn't like awkward silences. Then he felt Reed move closer and felt lips press against his and he smiled slightly, pressing into the kiss as he held Reed close. Kissing Reed was definitely one of his top favorite things to do, ever.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 9:50 am

Reed pressed back into the kiss and suddenly he was remembering Kras in his outfits today. He pulled away abruptly and made a weird noise. The realizing what he did, he got really embarrassed and buried his head in Kras' shoulder. Sure they had been flirty and teasing before. And yeah that makeout session earlier was totally hot. But now that they were laying in the darkness and under the blankets, Reed felt really...nervous. Then he felt embarrassed for being nervous because he knew there was nothing to be nervous about when he was with his boyfriend. But Kras did things to Reed. Things Reed didn't even know what they were, and it was all so confusing for the little younging. He groaned into Kras' shoulder and mumbled, "Ugggh, I'm so conflicted!"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 10:01 am

Kras was trying not to remember how hot his younger boyfriend looked today, knowing that would lead to...a certain situation he wasn't sure his boyfriend felt like handling right now. If only they had had more time earlier today when they were making out...but, as it was, they hadn't and so things were a little bit on the edge with them, he guessed. Since Reed was still probably getting used to all these new feelings and emotions and Kras didn't want to pressure him. Kras was a tiny bit nervous too, he'd admit it, because, after all, he had only done intimate things once before and that didn't leave him with too much experience considering it had been all hands and kissing. Maybe he had done a bit more research since then - only a tiny bit though since it was sort of awkward - but that still didn't leave him with a lot. He had learned the basics of gay sex and how to do...other intimate things, so he figured he'd be prepared when the time finally came in the future so at least he could be less nervous than Reed would be. Kras rubbed Reed's back gently and smiled at him even though he knew Reed couldn't see his face due to the darkened room. "Vant to talk about it?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 10:08 am

Reed snuggled closer and mumbled a, "I don't know." Then he sighed and rolled onto his back. "It's just...I feel nervous when I all of the sudden think about how hot you looked today. I mean, you do all the time, but it just like, really hit me today hard. Then I get embarrassed for being nervous because I know there's no need to be when I'm with you. But I have all these feelings, feelings for you, that I didn't even know existed before. And it's just all so confusing and I don't know what to do. Part of me wants to attack your face, but the other part of me wants to hide under the bed or something." He blushed into the darkness and seemed unable to stop talking. "And then! When Ted was hitting on you..I..oh my gosh Kras I've never felt the kind of anger before. And then the stupid prick came up to me and said he wanted to rub his hands all over you and I just-" he made an angry grunt sound and was starting to get some of that anger back "Ah! Stupid Ted ruins everything and now you should probably make me stop talking and distract me so I stop thinking about that stupid asshole." Reed then slapped his hand over his mouth. He just swore. He never does that, and it felt really weird saying it.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis May 14th 2011, 10:25 am

"Vell...for von thing, there's nothing to be embarrassed about. You know, I get nervous too about this stuff. I mean, I've only been intimate vith von other person before and ve didn't even do very much considering all the stuff ve could have done if both of us had been more experienced vith being vith another guy. Just...I don't vant you to do anything because you think you have to be doing something. If it's not vot you vant then it's not like I'm going to hate you for it." His face went reddish when Reed told him what Ted had said to him about wanting to touch Kras. It was awkward and he could understand why that would have made Reed so angry - if someone would say that sort of thing to him about Reed, Kras would react probably very angrily about it. "Okay, lets distract you now cause you're getting all angry and upset and I don't like that." Kras frowned. Then he grinned and wrapped an arm around Reed's waist, quickly pulling the younger boy up and on top of him, cupping Reed's face in his hands so he could kiss him softly. "Is that a good enough distraction?" He chuckled, wrapping his arms around Reed's waist and resting his hands on his boyfriend's back.

[I'm actually going to have to go to bed now cause I am going to be out tomorrow and need to get at least some sort of sleep. *doesn't want to go though* Sad I SHALL RETURN TO YOU AS SOON AS I CAN...I DON'T KNOW WHAT TIME I'LL BE FREE AGAIN TOMORROW, BUT AS SOON AS I GET THE CHANCE I SHALL RETURN TO YOU!!!! LOVE YOU LOTS!!!]
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Trey Davis May 14th 2011, 10:26 am

OMG ANOTHER POST FAIL.
2 IN ONE NIGHT.
FML.
Trey Davis
Trey Davis

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 10:27 am

Haha, totally cool.

And I should probably go to sleep too. LOVE YOU!! NIGHT!!!! I'LL BE HERE TOMORROW! <3 <3 <3
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 10:32 am

[AAAH!! TRACEY, GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME *giggles*]

Reed felt relief when Kras said he got nervous too. He really didn't know what to say about Kras' past experiences because they honestly made him a little jealous of this other guy. But then he was being pulled on top of Kras and all thoughts were extinguished. His eyes were wide and there a smile playing at his lips. "Uhh, yeah, I'd say this is a pretty good distraction." He giggled a little then leaned his face down to kiss Kras again. Well that really got rid of any thought. Kissing his boyfriend always made Reed go a little fuzzy in the brain, but now with him laying fully on top of him, he was downright brain dead. He pushed himself down more into the kiss, letting it deepen just a little more.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 7:42 pm

Kras is happy he has good distracting skills. He let out a tiny sigh of contentment and happily continued to kiss his boyfriend. His tongue slowly traced Reed's lower lip before seeking entrance into his mouth, teasing playfully against Reed's own tongue. One of his hands remained on Reed's lower back as the other slowly moved up and tangled itself in Reed's curls. Kras was content to just lie like this forever with Reed; he loved how perfect it felt being with him, how right it felt.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 7:52 pm

Reed wasn't going to have any of that teasing stuff, he let his tongue come out to fully trace along Kras'. He brought one hand up to wrap around Kras' neck, holding them together, while the other arm traced lightly over his boyfriends muscular bicep. He was becoming less nervous as he just let his instincts take over, everything just felt natural. He didn't have to think about what he was suppose to do next, his body just felt it and reacted accordingly. It was like they were made to kiss each other, and Reed loved every moment of it.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 14th 2011, 8:18 pm

Kras made a soft sound of approval as he felt Reed's one hand moving over his arm and his other hand holding them together behind his neck. This was becoming rather heated pretty fast and Kras knew they should probably stop...or at least slow down...or maybe just give in and use a silencing charm on the door...something, but he really didn't want to. He wanted to continue kissing Reed and holding him tightly. The hand that wasn't tangled in Reed's curls slid lower and skimmed along the edge of Reed's shirt, slipping under just enough to lightly touch soft skin.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 14th 2011, 8:25 pm

Reed let out a little hum of pleasure when he felt Kras' hand on his bare skin. The touch seemed to light some sort of fire in him, and he started kissing Kras more desperately, completely forgetting where they were. His brain had gone completely fuzzy a long time ago, and the only thing on it right now was the need to touch as much of his boyfriend as was possible. His hand traced a path down Kras' arm then back up before he let it wander over to play with the edge of Kras' shirt. He slipped his hand under the fabric and lightly traced his fingers along Kras' side, living the feeling of his warm skin and the tight muscles.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 15th 2011, 12:30 am

Kras moans slightly as Reed starts kissing him more desperately. He shudders, a warm feeling in his stomach, as he feels Reed's fingers tracing along his skin. "Reed..." he mumbles softly against his boyfriend's lips, not sure what to say though knowing he should be saying something...oh, right. "This is driving me insane and god I vish ve could continue...but...your parents are, like, vot, nearby in their own room and I'm sure if I can remember through all the fuzz clouding my brain right now, that I'm sure I promised your father ve vouldn't...do anything vhile here. Something like that...but I really don't vant to stop..." What a conflict.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 15th 2011, 12:37 am

Reed had to admit he was a little annoyed when Kras stopped kissing him and started talking. That didn't stop him from kissing along Kras' jaw as his boyfriend tried to speak. Reed let out a frustrated groan and rolled off Kras and immediately snuggled against his side. "You're no fun." That was lie, Kras was actually quite a lot of fun. "But fine." He took a deep breath to try and steady his breathing and to pull his mind together before he started ravishing Kras with kisses again. He seemed unable to stop though, so his hand found it's way back under Kras' shirt and it lazily traced little patterns over the hard abs. "How are you even real?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 15th 2011, 12:42 am

Kras laughs as Reed continues kissing along his jaw and then snuggled up against him. "I'm sorry I'm no fun." He closed his eyes as he felt Reed's hand trace little patterns of his abs. "I'll be lots of fun vonce ve get back to school. You von't be able to handle how fun I am." he smirked. "And, no, I'm not real. I'm a figment of your imagination, but at least I'm all yours." He grinned.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 15th 2011, 12:48 am

Reed was blushing as his mind got carried away. It started with things like them building a giant fort, or having a battle with fake swords, or Reed putting on another silly performance. Then it turned into them getting a little heated under the fort, and Kras dressed up as a sexy pirate or something, and Reed's 'performance' turned into some sort of seduction dance. He pushed those thoughts away with a nervous laugh. "I guess we'll just have to wait and see about that. And I'm glad to know that I have lost my mind and you're just a figment of my imagination. Oh well, I think I'll keep you." He smiled and his hand stopped roaming around as it went around to Kras' back and Reed hugged himself closer.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 15th 2011, 1:00 am

Kras would probably be laughing quite a bit if he could see into Reed's head right then. Though he wouldn't mind dressing up as a smexy pirate for Reed. Kras laughed as Reed said he'd keep him and snuggled closer. "Vell then, I'm glad at least that ven you lost your mind and it created me that it didn't give me veird colored hair." He kissed Reed's forehead. "I bet I'd still look pretty darn sexy even vith purple hair though."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 15th 2011, 1:04 am

Reed made a weird sound in the back of his throat, something between a laugh and a scoff. "Honey, you'd look sexy with no hair." He giggled and shook his head a little. Then he for some reason remembered a conversation he had with Tracey before they came here. "Oh. Remember how I told you I met that Tracey girl. Well, what I forgot to tell you was that she said she wanted to kiss me, but that I had to ask permission first." He laughed, a bit too loudly. "Don't worry, I'm not asking permission, but isn't that silly! She's so funny."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 15th 2011, 1:15 am

Kras laughs at Reed's comment about him having no hair. "Yeah, I remember you talking about meeting her." He nods, wondering how Snez is doing with Tracey right now. Kras hadn't wanted to leave the cat all alone so he had asked Tracey to watch her, figuring it'd be okay...though he may regret asking her a tiny bit just because she had talked about doing weird things to her own cat. He tensed up a little hearing what Tracey had asked Reed. His boyfriend's bit too loud laugh had him guessing that maybe Reed might have given it some thought...but, then again, it would make sense. After all, Reed hadn't really kissed a girl before, right? Kras couldn't remember off the top of his head right this second but he was sure Reed hadn't. So of course he'd be curious about kissing a girl. "Oh...vell," he shrugged, not knowing exactly what to say at first, "it's kind of funny, but..." he bit his lip, thinking, "Reed, I don't suppose you might have given it some thought? I mean, I'm not saying I generally like the idea of you kissing somevon else, but even I've kissed a girl before to help me figure out vhere I stood vith my sexuality. Maybe...maybe it vould help you be more sure about who you vere if you actually got to experience kissing a girl. You might find that you like it, I don't know."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 15th 2011, 1:22 am

Reed pushed himself away from Kras and stared at the outline of Kras in the darkness. He rolled over and flipped on the lamp on his bed, not wanting all the lights on, but wanting to at least see Kras' face. "Wait. Are you serious right now? No way! Look, I know I haven't kissed a girl before. But I've never ever wanted to. You're the only person I ever want to kiss. Like, forever. I don't need help with my sexuality anymore because you already showed me what I wanted. And that's you. Kay? And the idea of me kissing anybody else, be it a boy or a girl, just makes me feel a little sick." He stared Kras in the eye to show he was serious. He knew most people kissed many other people in their lives, but Reed really was content at just kissing Kras for the rest of his life.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 15th 2011, 1:34 am

Kras pouted as he felt Reed push himself away. Then he blinked as the lamp suddenly came on. He didn't really know what to say after Reed finished talking. Hearing all that made him really really happy. He doesn't know why some stupid logical part of his mind has to be such a jerk all of a sudden and tell him that maybe it was too early for them to tie themselves down, especially when they had so much of their lives left to live. Kras doesn't want to think about that; he knows that he wants to be with Reed for the rest of his life and it would hurt him terribly to even picture Reed kissing someone else, be it girl or boy. Maybe they were just being naive, while still young, in thinking that things would never change. Kras didn't want any doubts, didn't need them, he knew what he wanted and that was to be with Reed for the rest of their lives. No matter what. "I love you." He whispered quietly as he reached over and pulled Reed into his arms, burying his face into Reed's hair.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 15th 2011, 1:38 am

Reed smiled, satisfied as it seemed the message came across quite clear. He whispered into Kras' chest, "I love you too. So so much." He took a deep breath in, taking Kras in. It always amazing Reed that Kras could smell so much like flowers, but yet so masculine at the same time. He would never get tired of the smell though. He laid in silence for a while, just cuddling with Kras enjoying this quite moment. "Hey Kras? Will you say something in Bulgarian? It's just...I really like your accent and I want to hear you say something." Also Reed thought it would be horribly sexy, but he wasn't about to say that out loud.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 15th 2011, 2:04 am

Kras blinks at Reed's request, then grins. "Alright. Let's see...vell, ve say 'I love you' in English, but in Bulgarian it's 'Az te obicham'." He nods, speaking quietly. Then he leaned over and reached around Reed to turn the lamp back off. Laying back down and pulling Reed down close next to him, Kras smiled thoughtfully. "I know I don't sing the best, but do you vant to hear a lullaby my mother used to sing me ven I vos little? I liked it..actually I thought it was kind of amusing for some odd reason." He started humming a little tune quietly for a bit before actually singing words.

And cause google was lame and wouldn't give me the lyrics, I'll have to just post the video here and you can amuse yourself with it like I did. The singing doesn't really start till around 1:11 or so. The little fuzzy creatures at the beginning scared me a bit though...

Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 15th 2011, 2:18 am

That beginning O.O...weird.

Reed snuggles closer to Kras when he said he'd sing a lullaby for him. He closed his eyes as the song began. He had no clue what was being said, but he thought it was beautiful. Or it could have been Kras' voice, he loved his boyfriend's singing voice very much. He felt himself getting a little sleepy at the smooth melody of the song. When it ended Reed smiled widely, even though Kras couldn't see it. "That was beautiful. I love your voice so don't say it's bad, okay?" He took in a deep breath and relaxed further. "You're amazing. You tell me a bedtime story one night, then sing me a lullaby the next. I feel like I need to repay the favor or something."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 15th 2011, 2:29 am

[It was...I was scared. XD And now I've been finding Bulgarian singers to listen to on youtube...and I'm not sure if it's just cause some of the ladies are singers from years ago or something...but they're really scary looking. Like...their outfits or something. Maybe it's just I haven't found more recent singers...I don't know. ]

Kras was feeling sort of self conscious after singing, but he was glad that Reed liked it. "Thanks.." he whispered quietly, kissing the top of his boyfriend's head. "I can't sing it as vell as my mother can though...her voice is really pretty. And don't vorry about repaying me for a bedtime story and a lullaby. I get to fall asleep holding you each night. It's more like I'm repaying you for allowing me the right to do so."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum