Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawson Loft.

4 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Dawson Loft.  - Page 6 Empty Re: The Dawson Loft.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 9th 2011, 3:34 am

[<3 *flails*]

"I don't know...jealous Reed is kind of turning me on right now." Kras grinned, winking at Reed. No lie, Kras was kind of digging all this just because it seemed like the situation was causing Reed to be a little more risky with how far he was willing to go. Not that Kras was going to try and take advantage of the situation - he still didn't want Reed to be doing anything he didn't think he was ready for - he just couldn't help it that Reed acting like this was causing a perfectly natural situation in his rather tight jeans. Which was sort of uncomfortable soooo, very reluctantly, Kras broke the kiss and stood back up. "Honestly, Reed, ve von't be going anyvhere if you keep kissing me like that." he chuckled quietly. "Alright, von more kiss for good luck," he leaned down and kissed Reed quickly - he had to be quick about it or else he wouldn't be able to stop kissing him, "now let's go back out and show everyvon how amazing you are." He grinned, squeezing his boyfriend's hand gently.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 9th 2011, 3:49 am

Hearing Kras say that he was turned on did horribly amazing things to Reed, but luckily his boyfriend was responsible. "Right. Guess that will have to wait for later." He gave Kras a little wink of his own before he started giggling. He quickly looked down to make sure there wasn't a...situation down there. Luckily there wasn't and so Reed opened the door and peeked his head out, making sure no one was around because he knew it would probably look weird if two boys left a single bathroom together. They made their way back out onto the showroom and over to Reed's display where there was a new stack of papers there with no sign of Ted. Reed smirked as he picked up the papers. "Okay, now let's see who I'm suppose to suck up to." Reed never really did any sucking up, but it was a good idea to know the names of the more important people.

As Reed was studying his list, Winston walked in and looked around until he spotted his son. He walked over with a large smile. "There you are! Been looking all over. You look very handsome Reed!" He patted his son on the shoulder and smiled at him. "You too Kras. You both look ready to sell some paintings! Not that that's what important though." He nodded. "Just talked to your mother, she's running a bit behind schedule, but she'll be here soon enough. I hope you don't mind me taking care of the business ends of things?"

Reed smiled lovingly as he saw his father. "Hey dad! I'm glad you're here! Been a stressful morning." Then he shook his head. "I actually prefer when you handle the business stuff. Better take our places though, shows about to start." Reed took a deep breath and moved off to the side of the display, gesturing for Kras to do the same. He tried to keep his gaze off his boyfriend, knowing bad thoughts would probably come if he started to stare, and this was going to be a long show.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 9th 2011, 1:19 pm

Kras very much liked the sound of 'later' and the fact that Reed just winked at him. It took all his concentration not to keep thinking about what 'later' could mean as they walked back to Reed's area in the showroom.
He looked around a bit from where he was standing, just to look at some of the other paintings around the room, as Reed looked through his list. When Winston showed up Kras smiled brightly and waved hello; he was decidedly more of a fan of Reed's father. And he liked the really bright look Reed got whenever his father appeared. It was a very warm sight. Kras stood off to the side with Reed, wishing he could give his boyfriend a few last comforting words. Mostly right now he was just trying to keep his eyes off of Reed, because otherwise things might not go very well. It was still being quite a difficulty not to just drag Reed back off to that bathroom and finish what could have started if they had allowed that kissing to get out of hand. Okay, now he really had to stop thinking. Why couldn't there be a painting of a dead animal? Yeah, probably not a good idea though. So he'll just visualize a painting of a dead animal...yep, that's better.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 9th 2011, 5:54 pm

Reed couldn't help but glance at Kras once more, but quickly turned away, now was so not the time to be distracted. So the show began. Slowly, people started walking about and stopping at displays that caught their attention. Reed kept a smile on his face the entire time, which was sometimes hard to do when he could tell people were whispering about him and his work. A few times, an interested visitor would ask Reed a question about a particular painting and Reed would answer. For the most part it was extremely boring and Reed was started to feel sleepy from standing here for so long.

Then finally, Hilde returned with Ted in tow. Well, that woke Reed up. He shot a glare towards Ted who didn't notice because he was too busy eying Kras some more. Sure he may have got shot down, but that sure didn't mean he was going to give up trying. Hilde immediately went to Winston to see if any offers had been made. When he told her there hadn't, she looked personally offended and took it as her responsibility to talk to every person that stopped in front of the display. She was charming and sweet, a perfect act, but the visitors soon took notice because before long, there was a rather large group in front of Reed's display.

Reed was blushing a little, but kept the smile on his face and answered all the questions politely. Then he noticed his mother talking to someone and shot Kras a warning glance. Sure enough, a few moments later Hilde brought her friend over. The latter was a very tall slim Italian woman with long straight dark hair. Reed recognized her immediately and smiled before kissing each cheek. "Ciao Francesca. Come va?" Francesca barely replied back, her eyes on Kras and a very friendly smile on her face.

Hilde spoke directly to her son "Lei è molto interessata a Kras." Reed sighed and looked at Kras, who was probably confused. "Mom I'm not gonna have this conversation in front of him. He probably feels like some animal on display. Francesca, Mi dispiace. Il mio amico non è un modello." Francesca shoved that off and pulled Hilde aside and started talking fast in Italian, Reed literally facepalmed, being able to hear what they say.

He turned his back to his mother and whispered to Kras, "She is very interested in you. She seems to not want to take no for an answer. I told her you weren't interested. She is currently asking my mother what it would take to change your mind. I'm sorry." He turned back around and gave Kras an apologetic look.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 9th 2011, 11:04 pm

Sure Kras wasn't really doing anything, but he didn't mind. He was having a grand ol' time watching all the people. Reed was looking a little sleepy after a bit and Kras couldn't help smiling a tiny bit to himself. Once Hilde started to take charge a bit, more people were showing up and Kras was having a field day people watching. Being in big crowds of people were just fine and dandy for him as soon as he was comfortable with where he was at. And since Reed was there he was even more comfortable.

He completely misses Reed's warning glance, but it's not long before he feels eyes watching him and spots the Italian woman staring at him rather intently. Kras blinks in surprise and turns to give Reed a questioning look - obviously not knowing a word that's being said, besides understanding that they must be talking about him since he heard his name. Once Reed explains what's going on to him, Kras winces and shrugs. "Oops, now I feel bad...but I really don't think I'd be cut out for that sort of thing. I vouldn't mind as much though if you vere there vith me." he adds quietly so hopefully only Reed could hear. Heck, he'd probably try lots of different things if Reed was with him. Not that Kras wasn't capable of being independent - he was great at doing things and taking on challenges alone - it would just be more fun for him if Reed was around, plus Reed knew more about these sort of things than he did.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 10th 2011, 12:09 am

Reed gives Kras a shy little smile. "Don't worry. I got your back on this one. Maybe I shouldn't have dressed you to look so hot, then we wouldn't have this problem." He was whispering so no-one would hear, but he kept his face straight ahead so no-one would be able to guess what he just said. "I'll be right back. I'm going to go talk to them quick, tell them to stop plotting." He rolled his eyes and walked over to where his mom and Francesca were talking.

"Mi scusi. Ci dispiace, ma devo dire qualcosa. Egli in realtà non è interessato. Si prega di lasciare che sia." He smiled as charming as he could, but the two women were hardly listening. They ended up getting in a little argument, Reed begging his mother to just leave Kras be. Finally, before things got too loud, Hilde agreed to her son's wishes. He smiled triumphantly, "Thank you mother. Thank you Francesca." He gave a little bow of the head and walked back over to Kras with a big smile. "Don't worry. They'll leave you alone now, but they may stare for a while longer." He shrugged and took this as a good compromise. He was about to speak more when an interested buyer came up to Reed to ask some questions.

[Translation of what Reed said: "Excuse me. I'm sorry I have to say something. He really isn't interested. Please leave him be." ]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 10th 2011, 12:23 am

Kras is rather amused, but glad that Reed's going to do something about it. Amethyst is telling Reed he shouldn't bother with worrying about how hot he dressed Kras...he could have dressed Kras in a trash bag and he'd still look freaking hot. "Thanks." Kras grinned.

He watched the three of them get into a little argument, not really understanding a single word being said. One thing he did understand though was the fact that Reed sounded pretty hot when he spoke in a different language. Huh. When Reed came back and informed him he'd be left alone now, Kras decided that he could put up with the staring. Perfect compromise. He would have thanked Reed out loud but someone came up to Reed to talk to him so Kras just silently thanked his boyfriend and then happily went back to people watching.

And then he spots an older fellow wearing quite a snazzy suit and Kras would really like to ask him where he got that. He has no clue who the older fellow is - the man looked like he might be an important fellow so maybe Reed knew him - but he couldn't really ask Reed at the moment since he was busy talking. Soooo, Kras just slips on over and politely addresses the older man and then compliments his suit, asking him where he had gotten it. They weren't standing too far away from Reed's area so Kras wasn't too worried.

[*just felt like throwing something in there* I have no idea who this guy is supposed to be. XD ]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 10th 2011, 12:39 am

[..Hmm, why do I have sudden images of Karl Lagerfeld in my head...]

Reed didn't notice Kras slip away, he was too busy talking to this very interested buyer that seemed to be willing to pay a lot for the painting of his sad angel. They had spoke for quite a while when the guy decided to buy. Reed was so happy he actually sold something without either of his parents there to push. Reed referred the man to his father to handle the actual transaction. He turned back to tell Kras how excited he was, but he spotted Kras talking to an older gentleman that looked vaguely familiar. He assumed it was someone on the list he scanned over earlier, so Reed didn't interrupt and let the two talk.

Ted saw that Reed was alone and strutted over to him with a smug look. "So Reed. Tell me about your friend. What team does he play for? I sure wouldn't mind rubbing my hands on those muscles." For emphasis, he licked his lips as he stared at Kras.

Reed glared daggers at Ted. He stepped right up to Ted and glared up at him. He spoke in a rough whisper. "Listen here Ted. Keep saying vulgar things about my friend, and you can bet your ass you'll be out of a job faster than you can put on your cheap, last season boots. Got it?" He stepped back so he could properly glare at Ted again to show he wasn't kidding.

Ted glared right back and swooped low to growl right back. "Listen here kid. You should mess with things you don't understand. This is an adult matter with relationships you don't know anything about." Before he gave Reed a chance to respond, he marched off and left the showroom. Reed was left fuming.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 10th 2011, 12:47 am

[Oh snap....
and OMG hahahahahahaha *dead* No creepy old man relationships. XD]

Kras is happily chatting away with the older fellow and completely misses the exchange between Reed and Ted. After saying a polite farewell, Kras slips back on over to Reed while the older fellow continues throughout the show. That's when he notices the rather angry look upon Reed's face. "Hey...vot's wrong?" he asked quietly, a concerned look upon his own face.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 10th 2011, 12:57 am

Reed took a calming breath and smiled at Kras. "I'll have to tell you later. I can't right now. Who was that old guy? He looked familiar." He was already beginning to calm down just with Kras being back. He was waiting for his mother to finish a conversation she was having so he could march over and get Ted fired immediately. He glanced at his watch. Perfect, still two hours left before they could leave. Reed sighed impatiently.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 10th 2011, 1:03 am

"Alright." Kras smiled happily when Reed asked him who the old guy was. "Ahhh...actually, I kind of forgot to ask him his name." he grinned sheepishly, "But he did give me his business card...here," Kras pulled it out of his pocket and handed it to Reed. "I vos asking him vhere he got his suit because I though it vos really stylish. He gave me a whole bunch of names of stores to look at vhere I vould be able to find his stuff. I might just have to do so sometime because, holy snap, his suit vos amazing. He told me to stop by and visit him sometime in London...that's really odd, but votever, maybe I'll have to come sometime next year ven I'm out of school. Alright, I'll stop rambling now." He face went slightly reddish. "This is practically von of the best places I have ever been to people vatch." he added happily.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 10th 2011, 1:15 am

Reed smiled and looked at the card. No surprise it was someone that worked for Chanel. Reed giggled. "I'll take you sometime. I've been there many times. And I'm really glad you're enjoying yourself. At least one of us is. I just want to leave. But hey! I just sold my first painting all on my own, so I guess that's good. I was super happy about it before stupid Ted had to ruin everything." He huffed and checked to see if his mother was available yet. She was and Reed smiled evilly. "Kras, sorry to leave you again, but I have to do something. Stay here please." And then he marched off and put on a tragic expression.

He held his mothers hand and whispered. "Mommy can I talk to you for a moment please?" Then he used his secret weapon, the puppy eyes. Hilde was taken off guard by her son's expression and nodded. Reed smiled gratefully and pulled his mother to where no one would overhear them. "Mommy I need to tell you something. I don't want you to get mad, but it's really unprofessional and I feel like you should know. Ted has been horrible to me today. And he said something really vulgar about Kras and when I asked him to stop he said he didn't have to listen to me because I was just a spoiled brat." He turned on the puppy eyes again and pretended to hold back tears.

Hilde was shocked to hear this. "Well that is unprofessional. So is he why you've looked so stressed today?" Reed nodded grimly and she continued. "I'm so sorry dear, he has seemed to be a little distracted today. I'm sorry he put you and your friend in an uncomfortable situation. I will have words with him. Needless to say, he will not be joining us tonight at dinner. I'm sorry Darling." He patted his cheek then turned to go find her assistant. Reed walked back to Kras with a satisfied smile.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 10th 2011, 1:30 am

[*dead*
*loves Reed lots*]

"Yay!" Kras smiled brightly when Reed said he's show him the store sometime. "Don't vorry, it'll be over soon and then it'll be a lot better. You've done a great job today...not to mention I still can't get over how good you look." he added quietly so only Reed could hear. He was slightly confused when Reed said he had to go do something - even more so when he saw the evil smile on Reed's face. "Alright..." he watched Reed walk on over to his mother and pull her off so they could talk privately.
"Vot vos that about?" He asked once Reed had returned with a satisfied smile upon his face. "Or do I already know?" It'd be one of his first guesses that Reed was talking to his mother about Ted's behavior. Someone was staring at him again but he ignored it and focused on Reed. Staring wasn't really a problem for him half the time anyway - usually he was oblivious to it - he just learned to ignore it unless someone was in dire need of getting his attention and was staring and waving at him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 10th 2011, 1:40 am

Reed blushed and smiled. "I think you know what it's about. We won't have to worry about seeing Ted anymore, at least tonight. Hopefully my mom decides to fire him, but she's angry enough to relieve him tonight." That evil smile returned. So then the show went on and it was cool and Reed sold some more paintings and I'm speeding this up because I'm getting annoyed that this stupid show is taking so long and making Reed upset so we are just gonna say it's the end of the show. Yup.

Reed is exhausted as he packs up his remaining paintings. He sold five paintings today, which was pretty average for him. Ted never returned and Reed was in a slightly better mood just for that reason. Winston was really proud of his son, "You did amazing today Reed. I'm so proud. And Kras, thank you for coming too. I know it's not always easy sitting through this." He smiled and went to go call their car so they could go to dinner.

Reed smiled up at Kras. "I'm glad that's over. I'm starving. You still doing okay? Like my dad said, thank you so much for being here. I don't think I would have made it through the day if you weren't here." He smiled again and had to tear his gaze away so he wouldn't stare like he wanted to.

[Okay. Need to go make dinner. Be back in like, 20 minutes or so Smile]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 10th 2011, 1:51 am

[Okies!!! I might have to go earlier tonight than usual (sad face) but I'll try to stay on as long as I can!!!]

"Hm, vell, as long as he's not around and adding to your stress I'm good vith that." Kras grinned. And then the show was sped up. Yay! Kras helps Reed pack everything up, seeing how exhausted his boyfriend is from the long day. When Reed's father thanked him for coming to the show, Kras smiled and shook his head. "It vos no problem. I kind of enjoyed it."

Kras flailed a hand in Reed's direction after Reed thanked him too. "You're velcome, silly. Honestly I had quite a bit of fun people vatching. And I'm just really glad I could help make your day better." He smiled at Reed, but then had to follow suit with Reed and tear his gaze away. Otherwise he'd just get stuck there watching him. Honestly by this point he wanted to do a lot more than just watch his boyfriend, but Kras was sure he had done a good job today keeping himself under control.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 10th 2011, 2:18 am

[NNUUUUUU *clings forever and ever*]

They should both win awards for being good boys today. *nods* Reed sat on his trunk once it was all packed. "The night isn't over yet. The stressful part is right ahead of us." He took a deep breath as Charlie poked his head around the corner. "Ah! Master Reed. Car is ready for you, you're parents went on ahead. Hilde seems to be in a frenzy, did I miss something?" Reed laughed and got up off his trunk just as two men came to carry it down for him. "I think she may be worried about finding a new assistant." Reed smirked and followed Charlie out to the car.

Reed looked behind him and made sure Kras was still following. He climbed in the backseat of the car and let out a deep breath. He could probably fall asleep right now, but knew there was still much ahead of him this evening. Charlie asked how the show went as they waited for the trunk to be loaded. Reed said it went good and gave him a little rundown of the sales he made.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 10th 2011, 2:40 am

[*is clinging as much as she can* I probably won't be leaving for a while anyway cause I'm scared to leave the bird alone. I'll go once my mom gets home. ]

Kras nodded in silent agreement when Reed mentioned the rest of the night. They did still have to get through telling Reed's parents about their relationship. He waved 'hello' to Charlie and followed Reed as they went out to the car. Then he just sat silently and happily listened to Reed talk the whole way back. Yay shortened car rides! So..they be back home at Reed's now. Yep yep.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 10th 2011, 2:48 am

[OKIESSS!!]

Reed grumbles when he has to move. Charlie turned around and smiled. "Okay, I'll let you boys get changed and wait out here. Then we'll leave to go meet your parents. We have an hour to get there, so take your time." Hearing they had a little time made Reed perk up a little. "Okay Charlie! See you in a bit!" He practically sprinted back into the house. Lisa was standing in the door, ready to leave the house for the night. "Oh, Lisa. Didn't think you'd still be here. We're about to go meet my parents, just have to change quick. Art show went well. I'll tell you about it later!" He smiled brightly before turning to head to his room. Lisa was a little confused by how excited he seemed but shrugged it off and left.

Reed slammed the door to his room once him and Kras were both inside. He was grinning widely at his boyfriend. "My house is empty right now." His grin seemed to turn into a smirk.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 10th 2011, 3:06 am

Kras can practically see Reed perk up a bit when Charlie informs them they have some time before they have to be off. He has to walk quickly to keep up with Reed's pace, which is sort of surprising considering Kras has longer legs than Reed's and usually keeps up with him pretty easily. He waved hello to Lisa and just shrugged at her confused expression before waving farewell then and followed Reed into the house.

Once Reed had slammed his bedroom door and turned to him, Kras was now quite looking forward to the fact that they had a little bit of time. "Is it?" He replied with a slightly interested tone. "You know...there's a lot of implications I can make from that statement. Most of vhich I find rather enjoyable." One he did not find enjoyable: it made him think of horror movies; now Reed was going to tell him that since they were the only ones in the house no one would hear Kras scream when Reed murdered him. Yeah...actually, Kras finds that rather entertaining. The thought about the horror movies is quickly forgotten because right now Kras really has to concentrate on keeping his hands to himself, letting Reed come to him first.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 10th 2011, 3:16 am

Reed looked at Kras impatiently. "Well, you just gonna stand there! Guh!" He laughed as he took the few steps to close the space between them. He reached up and pulled Kras' face down so he could kiss him. He practically melted into his boyfriend, it had been far too long since they last kissed. Reed was kissing Kras like he never kissed him before. He wasn't sweet and innocent, he was a little rough. He broke apart for a moment to half glare at Kras. "I blame you for this. No one should look that good in denim. Ever." he shook his head and let his eyes wander down Kras' body for a moment before crushing their lips back together.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 10th 2011, 3:26 am

Kras grinned as Reed pulled his face down to kiss him. It felt so perfect and as if they hadn't kissed in ages...which they hadn't. He was a bit surprised at how Reed was kissing him; it was not the usual sweet and innocent kiss Reed normally gave him. Not that Kras was going to complain about that, but it was definitely causing some stirring down in his lower half. He laughed at Reed's accusation and shrugged, smirking. "And yet, I do." He kissed Reed back hungrily, his tongue sneaking out to lick along Reed's lower lip. Then he pulled back slightly, grabbing Reed's hand as he tugged the younger boy over to the bed and sat down, pulling Reed onto his lap so he was straddling him. "I don't have to vorry about wrinkles anymore, do I? Since you're going to change and all?" His hands were resting on Reed's hips, holding him in place so he wouldn't fall off his lap.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 10th 2011, 3:45 am

Reed's eyes widen at their new position. "No. I'm never ever wearing something that wrinkles as easy as this!" He shook his head before attacking Kras' lips again. They were talking entirely too much right now. Somewhere in the back of his mind, innocent Reed was trying to tell the current not so innocent Reed that they needed to change, but not so innocent Reed was not listening. He pushed harder into the kiss so that Kras fell back on the bed and Reed was laying on top of him. He had no clue what had changed in him in the course of a day, but he just couldn't get enough of Kras right now. It may have something to do with the immense amount of stress, or the fact that he had to watch as another guy tried to steal his boyfriend away from him. Either way, it was like he was a whole different person right now. And that person needed to never stop kissing Kras.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 10th 2011, 3:15 pm

Well...apparently the wrinkles didn't matter then. Although maybe it would help if Kras just helped him out of those clothes? He wasn't entirely sure where this side of Reed was coming from either, but he was thinking along the same lines Reed currently was. And there weren't going to be any complaints from him. He lightly brushed a hand along Reed's chest, slowly starting to remove his boyfriend's shirt. His movements were slow - allowing Reed to stop him at any point in time - but his kissing was fast and hungry as he couldn't get enough of his boyfriend's lips against his own. Tentatively his tongue teased against Reed's lips, seeking for entrance into his mouth.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 10th 2011, 6:11 pm

Reed knew they wouldn't be able to finish what they were starting, and knew they should probably stop but Kras was undoing his shirt and Reed's mind could only focus on that right now. When he feels Kras' tongue begging for entrance, Reed happily obliges, letting his tongue come out to meet his boyfriends. He let his hands reach down to shakily fumble with the buttons on Kras' jacket, wanting to be closer to him. Problem was, he was having trouble concentrating on anything but Kras' lips against his own.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 11th 2011, 12:35 am

Kras couldn't help grinning as he felt Reed's fingers fumbling with the buttons on his jacket. Grabbing Reed's hands, he halted their shaky movements so he could sit up. "I really really hate to be the responsible von right now...because honestly you have no idea how much I vant you, but ve don't have the time right now for this and..." his face turned slightly pinkish, "if ve're actually going to do something like this I vant to make it special for you. Even though I know ve're not...you know, going all the vay this first time, I still vant it to be special. I vant it to be something you'll remember for a long time, and ve don't have the time right now for me to do things properly..." he trailed off, feeling slightly embarrassed. He couldn't help it though; he really wanted their first time doing anything intimate together to be all about Reed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum