Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawson Loft.

4 posters

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Dawson Loft.  - Page 4 Empty Re: The Dawson Loft.

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 9:03 pm

[er....had to cut this out. <.<
>.>
sorry]

Last edited by Krasimir Svetkova on July 11th 2011, 12:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 9:44 pm

Reed snuggled closely as Kras began his story. He was smiling through the whole thing, even though it made him a little sad. When the story was finished, Reed sat in silence for a moment before tilting his head to face Kras. "That was beautiful. Thank you. I'm glad she was able to see her friends again in heaven." He smiled again and leaned up to place a soft kiss on Kras' lips. He whispered a faint, "I love you."

Meanwhile, Winston had come downstairs hoping to give his son a good pep talk for tomorrow. He stopped outside his son's door, about to knock when he heard talking inside. He pressed his ear to the door and listened as he heard Kras telling some story. He looked at the to bottom of the door and saw there was no light on inside. He listened just long enough to hear Reed's response to the story before he turned and walked back upstairs, a large grin on his face.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 10:22 pm

<3 AWWWW *squeals*

Kras smiled, glad that Reed had liked the story. "You're velcome." He felt Reed shift then felt soft lips against his own and smiled as he kissed Reed back. "I love you too, Reed." he whispered back, "Let's sleep now. I don't vant you to be tired tomorrow." Reluctantly, he let go of Reed and moved aside a tiny bit. He still kept one of Reed's hands tightly in his own though.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 10:27 pm

Reed wouldn't have minded kissing Kras some more, but his boyfriend was right, they needed to be well rested for tomorrow. So, he pouted as he too scooted further away, but keeping a tight grip on Kras' hand under the covers. "Night Krasimir. See you in the morning. Have sweet dreams....of me of course." He giggled a little then tried to get comfy without Kras cuddling him, it was proving a bit difficult. He sighed and closed his eyes, hoping sleep would come soon.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 10:36 pm

Kras chuckles softly in the dark. Who else would he be dreaming of? Besides Snez of course. He's had weird dreams of giganto kitty Snez towering over him. That was more of a nightmare though cause she wasn't so cute in those dreams. Then again, he has had dreams about Liv before, but that's only when he's had a rough day and his mind decides to kick him when he's already down and let him dream about one of his biggest failures in life ever. Hopefully tonight he could just have pleasant dreams about him and Reed on the beach...or just taking a walk...or just walking. Whatever worked, really. As long as Reed was in his dreams he'd be happy. It took ages for him to get to sleep though because he really missed having Reed cuddled up next to him. After what seemed like ages though he finally managed to drift off, his hand still holding Reed's.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 10:43 pm

Reed had finally managed to fall asleep after he heard the slow steady breaths coming from Kras. In what felt like no time at all though, the room was filled with a loud annoying beeping. Reed buried himself under his pillows. He mumbled something that sounded like, "Lisa! You have to get the cookies out of the oven before they burn!" Yup, Reed was dreaming about cookies. Then he picked up one of the pillows and threw it towards the sound, which caused a lamp to be knocked over. He groaned and rolled a few times, somehow he had drifted towards Kras during the night, and reached the edge of the bed. He turned off the alarm clock and stared at the numbers, 5:30 in the morning. He groaned again and plopped face first into his a pillow.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 10:54 pm

Kras is first woken up by loud beeping, then hears Reed mumbling about cookies, and then, after sitting up, has to duck because a pillow almost hits him in the face. Sadly though, he should have caught it cause he hears a crash as a lamp is knocked over. Amused, and still sort of sleepy, he watches Reed roll a few times till he reaches the edge of the bed and turns the alarm clock off. "Morning, sleepyhead. Aren't ve destructive in the morning." he chuckled, stretching as he leaned over and poked Reed's shoulder. "You avaaaaake? Helloooooo!" he grinned, glad he had managed to wake up reasonably well this morning so he could be entertained by Reed's antics. He hadn't admitted it out loud yet, but waking up in the morning next to Reed was probably one of the best parts to Kras' day. No matter how entertaining it was or not. Waking up next to Reed was something Kras was sort of hoping he'd be able to do for the rest of his life...well, obviously that wouldn't work the two years that Reed was still in school and Kras wasn't, or if they had to go on a random work trip or something and were apart for a few days...but besides all that...Kras just wanted to be able to wake up next to Reed, because then he knew he could make it through the rest of the day.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 10:59 pm

Reed did not appreciate being poked, his brain still not really awake. He groaned again and picked up the pillow over his head and threw at the direction of whoever was poking him. Reed was definitely not a morning person, and he wanted to go back to his happy dreams about cookies. Once his mind caught up though, Reed was bound to be a big ball of stress. He whined into the bed. "I just want to get the cookies out of the oven!" He flopped over on the bed with a big pout on his face. His curls were everywhere, he somehow developed a little curly afro in the night.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 11:09 pm

Kras lets out a small 'oomph!' as he gets smacked in the face with a pillow. "Heyyyy, that's no vay to treat your special cookie helper. Now I'll never let you get the cookies out of the oven. They're going to burn." He bopped Reed back in the face with the pillow then set the pillow aside as he laughed at the big pout on his boyfriend's face. "And look at all those curls. You're adorable." he laughed, pushing some of his own hair out of his face as he grinned down at Reed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 11:14 pm

Reed shot up at the mention of cookies being burned. "NO!" He looked around the room, confused for a moment before remembering where he was. "OH NO! CRAP! IT'S SATURDAY!" He tried to get off the bed as fast as he could, but in his haste he got all wrapped up in the blanket and toppled off the bed. "Ow! I'm okay! AAH! I'M STUCK!" He was now in an intense battle with the blankets, tossing them around and flailing about. Finally he was able to get out and he popped up and looked at Kras, but realizing it was still pretty dark. He clapped his hands twice to turn the lights on, and was able to see his boyfriend sitting there. Reed look terrified, that was the only way to describe it.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 11:21 pm

Kras about loses it when Reed gets stuck in the blankets. He has to stifle his laughter though because he doesn't want to be too loud. "Do you need help?" Reed seemed to get out after a while though so Kras guessed he was okay. Then the lights were back on and, after blinking a few times and allowing his eyes to adjust to the light, Kras saw how terrified Reed looked. "Aw, Reed," Kras got up and hugged Reed tightly, "it'll be alright. Just tell yourself to breath and relax. I'll be vith you the entire day."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 11:25 pm

Reed took a deep breath and hugged Kras around the waist. "You're right. You'll be with me. I can do this." He pulled back and looked up at his boyfriend. "Time to get ready. I may take longer than normal in the bathroom, do you want in there first?" Reed knew it would take him quite some time to get his curls to stay in place, probably would have to use the entire bottle of gel in the bathroom. He started walking towards the closet, pulling Kras along with him. "You can wear any of the outfits I packed. Do you know the ironing charm? If not we can give them to Lisa to iron quick too." Reed started flipping through the new clothes his mother bought him, trying work an outfit around the tall boots.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 11:38 pm

Kras smiled as Reed told himself he could do this. Kras was slightly nervous as well, because he just wanted to make sure he didn't mess anything up, but he wasn't going to let it bother him when he should really be focusing on making sure Reed felt okay. "Alright, I'll be done quick. And thankfully, yes, I do know that ironing charm. It's pretty darn convenient." He grinned and picked an outfit that would look alright. He was darn glad that he had let Reed pack his attire. "I'll be right back. Don't forget to keep taking deep breaths. It'll help calm you." Kras told Reed softly before heading into the bathroom. Luckily he knew how to get ready pretty quickly so it wasn't long before he was back out, his hair neatly styled and everything.

[Um...holy snap, this doesn't really have to be what he's wearing...but I was looking up pictures of him on google (and getting rather distracted) and saw this and was like 'OMGOMGOMGSQUEALOHLOOKNOWI'MDROOLINGOOPS' and that picture is really really big but I don't really care because omg he's gorgeous and it's staying that way
Spoiler:
]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 8th 2011, 12:00 am

[ME.FREAKING.GUSTA. HOLY HELL. ME AND REED ARE BOTH DROOLING.]

Reed nodded. "Right deep breaths." He smiles as Kras leaves to go get ready. He decides to dress a little nicer and picks a grey suit type thing. He had everything all set out and made sure it was all wrinkle free, luckily it was since it was brand new. He heard Kras come out of the bathroom, so Reed walked out of the closet. And froze immediately. "I..You.." He had to clear his throat. "You look amazing. Sure, Reed had picked the outfit, but he never thought it would look that good. He was sure he was blushing as he openly ogled his boyfriend. "Right. Um. I need to.." He put his head down as he passed his boyfriend. "Oh, if you're hungry you can go to the kitchen and the cooks will make you something. My family is not too big on breakfast, so there shouldn't be anyone else down there." He nodded once more and gave his boyfriend another quick stare. He stumbled his way into the bathroom and had to shake his head so he could make it to the shower without injury. So, he got all showered and was standing in front of the mirror looking at the bottle of hair gel. "Okay pal. Here's how it's going to work. You are going to do your job and keep my hair in place. I need you today. Don't disappoint." He nodded and picked up a comb and started the grueling styling of his hair. Finally after about twenty minutes of combing and loading the gel in his hair, it was finally perfectly in place. Reed looked as his reflection, satisfied as much as he could be, even though he didn't look quite the same, but he did look a little older. He walked back out of the bathroom and smiled at Kras. "Do I look okay?" He bit his lip nervously.

[Sorry it took forever. I had to go through the ENTIRE Gucci AND Dolce and Gabbanna websites, plus half of the Burberry site just to find what Reed wanted to wear. Which is this: (The one on the left.)
Spoiler:
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 8th 2011, 12:19 am

[XD Hehehe. *cleans up drool from keyboard* Kras is very much digging Reed's outfit. Verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry much.]

Kras can't help smirking at the reaction his attire has on Reed. "Vy thank you. I'm glad I let you pick out all my clothing for this veekend. I might have to hide for a tiny bit though so you'll stop staring at me and get to getting ready." he laughed, then watched as Reed made his way into the bathroom. He wasn't all that hungry so he'd probably just skip out on breakfast. Which kind of was going against his papa bear instinct that always demanded he eat proper meals. Ah well. While he waited he made the bed - it was habit, he always tried to make his bed in the morning - and then sat at the edge of it, waiting for Reed to come back out. When he did though, Kras was totally not prepared for what he saw. "OH...vell then." He blinked, wondering how hard it was going to be for him to keep from dragging Reed off to some secluded location during the day to snog him. Because that's really what Kras wanted to do right now. Well, that and take those clothes off him. Not that he didn't think Reed looked great in them, he really really did, it's just..right now all he could think about was getting them off of Reed...okay, dead animal image time. "You look...um, vow, you look hot, Reed. And older...but besides that...damn." Kras whispered quietly. "I am a much bigger fan of the curls, but you look pretty good vith your hair like that too."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 8th 2011, 12:32 am

Reed bit his lip and blushed deep red. He had never been called 'hot' before and hearing it come from Kras was doing really weird things to him. He had the sudden urge to tackle Kras to the bed and ravish him with kisses all day. This idea was far more appealing than what they were suppose to be doing. He had to shake his head again. Luckily there was a soft knock on the door, quickly followed by Lisa's voice. "Master Reed?" Reed was a little thankful for the distraction. He tore his gaze away from Kras and went to open the door. "Morning Lisa!" He smiled brightly, hoping Lisa hadn't become some mind reader and figure out exactly what Reed was thinking.

Lisa smiled too. "Oh good, you're both ready. Come and have something quick to eat. It'll be a while before you have the chance again." Reed gave her a look and she stopped him. "AH! Don't want to hear it. You're eating something. Don't need you passing out on some stuffy old business man now do we. You too Kras." She was stern, but there was a caring smile on her face. Reed rolled his eyes and looked back at Kras for him to follow. Upon entering the kitchen, there were many selections to chose from. Reed started piling a bunch of fresh fruit into a bowl. Lisa gave him a sly look and passed Reed something while looking elsewhere. Reed crabbed it and saw it was a piece of hard candy. Lisa always had spoiled him, he nodded and stuck the little piece of candy in his inside pocket. Nothing was said about the candy, since it was forbidden.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 8th 2011, 12:48 am

Kras rather liked the look Reed was giving him. He was going to comment on how red Reed's face was but then there was a soft knock on the door and Lisa was there. It was probably a good thing she showed up. Kras smiled politely and waved a good morning at her. When she sternly told him he had to eat something to he grinned and saluted her. "Yes, ma'am!" He hopped up off the bed and followed Reed down to the kitchen. Kras totally misses Lisa sneakily giving Reed a piece of candy, but even if he had caught the exchange he wouldn't have said anything cause he knows candy isn't really allowed. He wouldn't want either Lisa or Reed to get into trouble. It makes his papa bear side happy to see Reed eating yummy fruit and Kras has some fruit as well.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 8th 2011, 12:59 am

Reed his trying with all his might not to stare at Kras, today was definitely going to be a tough day. He kept his focus on his fruit and on Lisa. "Do you know if my mom and dad are up yet?" He chewed on a strawberry and tried his best not to get any juices on his clothes. Lisa nodded. "Your father is. The car will be coming in half an hour to take you and Kras to the show to start setting up. Ted will be there waiting for you. Your mother will join shortly. And your father will be there as soon as he can. He has to run a few errands for your mother before the show." Reed stared, shocked. "Wait, they aren't going to be there to help me set up? But they'll be there before the show starts, right?" And cue the first panic attack of the day.

Lisa sensed this and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Relax. I'm sure Kras can help you, and you know how helpful Ted can be, he's like a mini gay man version of your mother." She laughed, hoping Reed would laugh too. Reed did indeed laugh, feeling a little better. "Yeah, I guess you're right. Kras?" He turned to his boyfriend and got momentarily distracted. "Uhh, Um. C-can you help me bring my trunk out into the hall?" Reed took a few more bites of some fruit and stood to kiss Lisa on the cheek. "Thanks Lis. You're the best. See you tomorrow? Enjoy your night off!" He almost reached to grab Kras' hand out of habit, then caught himself and tried to pass off the motion as smoothing his hair back.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 8th 2011, 1:10 am

Kras can sense an impending panic attack from Reed and is glad that Lisa comforts him, because Kras really wanted to but he was pretty sure the less time he had any physical contact with Reed today the better. Especially since it was already hard enough for Kras to not just continuously stare at his boyfriend. He nodded in agreement when Lisa mentioned that he could help Reed set up. "I'll gladly help you out, Reed. You just direct me and I'll do votever." He grinned, finishing some more of his fruit before standing to go help Reed with his trunk. He wasn't going to kiss Lisa on the cheek, but he did kiss her hand shortly and gave her a friendly smile. "Thank you, Lisa. You're very nice." He caught Reed's accidental movement to take his hand and almost, out of reflex, went to take it himself but brushed it off and quickly put his hand in his pocket instead.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 8th 2011, 1:18 am

Reed stumbled back to his room, tripping on every rug and running into every door frame along the way. He couldn't look at his boyfriend, that would be far too dangerous, but how could he not look. Seriously? He practically slammed the door to his room once they were both inside. "We have a problem." He stared at Kras hard, taking all of his strength not to pounce, knowing any sort of physical conduct would cause his entire outfit to wrinkle horribly. Why couldn't he wear something denim like Kras, then he wouldn't have to worry about wrinkles.

[Woo! I have two more sentences! And with the current state of mind Reed is in, it's making it a little easier to write >.>]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 8th 2011, 1:26 am

[Yay!!! XD I should work on mine right now too since Kras's state of mind is probably close to Reed's or worse at the moment... Cause there's a smut scene between Ben and Kras and I'm having some trouble writing it...for obvious reasons.. *ignores the evil looks Kras is currently giving her and the fact that he keeps yelling at her for making him do smutty things with someone other than Reed*]

Kras can't help but grin to himself when he sees the state Reed is in. As much as he should probably be worrying about this...he can't help but enjoy the fact that his boyfriend is obviously turned on by him right now and it's making their situation tougher than it already is. "Ve do have a problem. And if you veren't vearing that outfit right now I vould have you over on that bed faster than you could blink, but, as it is, I'm practically afraid to touch you right now for fear of wrinkles." He folded his arms across his chest, leaning back against the wall, not looking away from Reed for even one second. If he was going to have to spend pretty much the entire rest of the day not looking at Reed then he was going to look at him as much as he could right now.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 8th 2011, 1:36 am

[NO! NO NO NO! REED DOESN'T NOT LIKE. BEN, GTFO. YOU'RE TACKY AND I HATE YOU. >.> Wow, Reed is reacting preeetty strongly right now...]

Reed's eyes widen and his jaw drops. "Ah! Don't say things like that! It's doing weird things to me. And stop standing there looking like a freaking male model! Come one, we need to get ready to leave." He regretfully tore his gaze away and marched to his closet and started dragging the heavy trunk towards the door. His face was bright red, of course, and he was trying to not look at Kras. He knew they had to at least make it out of the bedroom because it was not safe in here right now. He kept having these little fantasies of just throwing Kras on the bed and ripping his clothes off, which was something that had never been on Reed's mind before and this was so not the place for that.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 8th 2011, 1:48 am

[BWAHAHAHAHA XD *loves Reed lots*]

Kras blinks innocently at Reed's accusations. "Sorry? Here, let me help." He grinned, going over to help Reed with the heavy trunk. Honestly, he'd probably be quite happy if he could see what was going on in Reed's head right now. As much as Kras tried not to let himself think thoughts like that himself, sometimes he just couldn't help it. And right now was not a good time for him to do so...especially while wearing such tight jeans. Yep yep. That would not be comfy whatsoever. They just needed to make it out of this bedroom, like, right now. They'd be okay once they were around other people...hopefully.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 8th 2011, 2:00 am

Luckily they didn't have to take the trunk far, since Reed's room was right by the front door. Just as they set the trunk down, there was a soft knock at the front door. Reed rushed to open it and saw an older man in a suit and hat standing there. "Ah, Master Reed! Lovely to see you again." The man and a very deep British accent, but he smiled widely at the sight of Reed. Reed smiled just as wide. "Hi Charlie! You're driving me today?" Reed look very excited about this. He gestured to Kras. "This is my bo-est friend Kras!" Reed blushed because he almost said boyfriend. Charlie didn't seem to notice, he reached his hand out for Kras to shake. "Nice to meet you! Charlie Fields at your service. Enough chit chat though, he need to be leaving sir."

Reed nodded and went to take hold of his trunk, he wasn't going to make Charlie take it, he was too old in Reed's opinion. "Yes. We're ready." He suddenly looked nervous and signaled Kras to help him with the trunk again. They headed outside towards a stylish black car, with the trunk already popped.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 8th 2011, 2:09 am

Kras couldn't help smiling at the excited look on Reed's face when the older fellow shows up at the door. He about facepalms though when he hears Reed's almost slip up. Luckily Charlie didn't seem to notice and Kras shook his hand with a smile on his face. "It's nice to meet you as vell, Mr. Fields." Kras helped Reed lift the trunk, rather wishing that he could give Reed a comforting hug instead - the poor guy looked rather nervous all of a sudden. He helped Reed get the trunk into the back of the car, kind of wishing he would have just suggested he carry it himself so Reed didn't have to strain himself. It wasn't all that heavy, kind of, and Kras was sure he could have gotten it. Then again, Kras was a huge fan of teamwork too... such a dilemma. Either way, it was in the car now.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum