Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Dawson Loft.

4 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

The Dawson Loft.  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Dawson Loft.

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 8:27 am

Winston nods and goes over to a nearby cabinet and pulled out a bottle of Firewhiskey, pouring two glasses. He walked back over and handed one to Kras. "Enjoy!" He took a sip of his own and sat back in his chair. Reed looked at the couch next to him, letting Kras know to not sit too close, which would be hard for both of them. He giggled once more at the picture. "Yeah, I remember that day now."

Hilde shook her head a little at Kras' admission of yellow being his favorite color. "Well dear, I hope you don't wear it too often, it certainly would not go to well with your complexion." She shook her head some more as Reed stared at her. Sure she was always commenting on his own clothes and what not to wear, but he never thought she would say that to a guest. Luckily, Lisa entered with a tray of tea for Hilde and Reed while the other two enjoyed their firewhiskey.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 8:35 am

Kras takes the offered drink from Winston. "Thank you." He smiled, taking a sip of the burning liquid and, catching Reed's look, sat on the couch next to Reed but not too close. Which kind of sucked of course.

He almost choked on his drink when Hilde commented about him wearing yellow. Oh snap. "Oh, that definitely makes a lot of sense. The only time I vear a lot of yellow is from the uniform or if it's on some shirts a tiny bit. Certain shades are quite alright in small bits." he shrugged, knowing that he could pull off some lighter shades. Brighter yellows...yeah, not so much. He was trying not to catch Reed's eye, wondering what exactly his boyfriend must be thinking at the moment.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 8:45 am

Reed was thinking he wanted to get the heck out of this room. He was a little angry that his mother would make a comment like that. Luckily, she had her fill of entertaining for the night. "Well boys. I must retire to my office. It was a lovely evening. Kras, sorry our guest bedroom is occupied and you boys have to share. Reed, there are extra blankets in your closet. Be sure to get some rest, we have a big day tomorrow." Reed smiled and stood to kiss his mother on the cheeks. "Goodnight mommy. Thank your for letting us come visit. See you in the morning." Hilde bid goodnight to Kras and looked at her husband expectantly.

Winston threw back the rest of his drink and stood. "Goodnight boys. See you both in the morning. Lovely to have finally met you Kras." He shook Kras' hand then pulled Reed into a tight hug and whispered. "Good to see you again son. Don't worry about tomorrow. You'll be great." He pulled back and gave both boys a knowing look before leaving the room with his wife.

Reed let out a breath of relief when they were both gone. He smiled at Kras. "That went well. Look at you being all dapper and impressing my parents." He giggled and just wanted to fall into Kras' arms.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 8:54 am

Kras stood as well so he could say goodnight to Reed's parents. "Thank you both again for letting me come visit vith Reed. I had a lovely evening. Goodnight!" He smiled, shaking Winston's hand. It was nice watching Winston hug Reed, but he wasn't too sure about that knowing look Winston gave them before leaving the room.

Once they were alone, Kras joined Reed in letting out a breath of relief. "Hey, I try." Kras chuckled, wanting nothing more to just hold Reed tightly right now. "I don't think I barely stopped panicking the entire time, but it vos alright. Although..." he added, very quietly, "I think your father is on to us. As much as ve tried to not be obvious about everything." Especially if he let himself believe that there was a double meaning behind those words Winston spoke to him back in the dining room.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 9:00 am

Reed sighed, his father usually never missed a thing. "Dang. I thought I was doing good. That's him for you though, can't let anything get past him. Let's go get ready for bed." He shook his head and walked really fast back to his room, wanting to be alone with Kras. He shouted a thank you to Lisa and the other wait staff, before continuing on. Reed walked into his room, shutting the door behind them. He then strode right to his closet, for a little added privacy, and turned to look at Kras with wide eyes. The smile he had been holding back the whole night spread across his face and he stared openly, admiring his boyfriend for a while.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 9:06 am

"Vell...he didn't call us out for it or seem totally veirded out so I think ve'll be good on his end." Kras says, trying to reassure Reed. He wasn't too sure himself, but they had to be hopeful right? He happily followed Reed back to his room, wanting nothing more right now then to have some alone time with his boyfriend. And of course he said thanks to Lisa and the others as well, because he thought it was important to make sure people knew they were appreciated, plus it was polite. Once the door was shut behind them he finally let himself relax and smile as brightly as could. It had been difficult not being able to gaze adoringly at Reed all night long. He slowly made his way over to join Reed, reaching out to take Reed's hands in his own as he smiled lovingly at him. "You're gorgeous, you know. It vos really hard for me not to vatch you the entire evening."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 9:16 am

Reed felt the butterflies return to his stomach. "I know. I almost lost it at one point, which I'm sure you saw." He squeezed Kras' hand then launched himself into his boyfriends arms. "I'm so glad you're here. Tomorrow is going to suck, probably for both of us. Sorry my mom is making you talk to industry people. They can get a little scary sometimes, the way they stare. I'm sorry you'll have to go through that. I love you Kras. So much." He kept his voice down, not really certain how voices would carry through the house. He figured the padding in his room would probably help though.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 9:20 am

"I did see that." Kras chuckled. When Reed launched himself into Kras' arms, Kras grinned and immediately hugged Reed tightly. It felt so good to be holding him again. "I know you're going to vorry about tomorrow, whether I tell you not to or not, but it vill be okay. I'll be fine talking to people. I'm good at talking to people. And as much as I can be oblivious to staring sometimes...vell, I know it happens and I'll just get used to it. No big deal. As long as I'm vith you then it'll be alright." He couldn't help himself, he leaned down and kissed the top of Reed's head. "I love you more, Reed." He smiled adoringly at his boyfriend.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 9:32 am

Reed shook his head furiously. "Oh no! I'm not letting you get away with that one! No way. I love you more. It's not possible for you to love me more. Nope. Not possible." Reed lifted his head and placed a peck on Kras' lips before running to his door. "I love you more!" He started giggling like mad then sprinted to his bathroom and shut the door. He tripped as soon as he entered the spacious bathroom, but didn't care, because he won. He picked himself off the ground and went to his sink, where he already had all of the things he would need for his moisturizing routine. He spared a glance at the hair gel his mother had placed in there, noting it was a tinted one so his hair would be as red. He sighed and got on with his skin care. Then he realized he forgot to bring in some pajamas. He shrugged and removed his clothes, except his boxers, and placed the clothes in the hamper in the bathroom. Reed strode out of the bathroom casually whistling a nonchalant tune. "Okay, bathroom is free." He was trying not to smirk as he went back to his closet to fetch some pajamas.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 9:43 am

Kras went to argue that, yes, yes he could love Reed more, but then Reed was gone into his bathroom, giggling like a loon. He just shook his head, laughing to himself as he got his pajamas out. When he heard Reed come back out of the bathroom he looked up, about to say something, but choked on his words and sort of squeaked instead. Reed was just in boxers and he was smirking at him. Sheesh! "You know..." he muttered loudly enough for Reed to hear, "sometimes I vonder how I can still function around you sometimes." It was kind of hard for him to keep his eyes off of Reed, but he was doing his best because otherwise he might have a perfectly natural situation to have to take care of. "I vill be right out." He sniffs, unable to resist ruffling Reed's hair as he walked by and into the bathroom. Once the door was shut he took a few deep breaths to calm himself down and then quickly got ready for bed, impatient to get back out close to Reed again. It wasn't long before he was out of the bathroom again, setting his stuff aside neatly as he turned towards Reed. "You should be lucky I didn't just valk out of there in naught but my own boxers. I bet your face vould have melted off." He grinned.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 9:52 am

Reed was randomly laughing the entire time Kras was in the bathroom. He pulled his pajamas on and brought out the extra blankets, they were just for show though since he intended on sharing blankets with his boyfriend, even though they wouldn't be able to cuddle. He got the bed all ready and set an alarm for really early. Sure, it may have only been eight 'o clock at night, but that left time for bedtime talk and maybe some goodnight kisses. Screw Reed's rules, he couldn't go that long with out kissing Kras. Finally his boyfriend returned and Reed spluttered at his words. "I..you..that's not fair!" Sure enough, his face turned bright red. He plopped down angrily on his bed and folded his arms across his chest grumpily. Stupid face always has to ruin things.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 9:57 am

Kras laughed as Reed spluttered, but then he saw him sitting all grumpy like and sighed. He sat down next to Reed on the bed and, pouting, put his arm around Reed's shoulders as he placed a finger on Reed's lower lip. "Hey now, no being Mr. Grumpy Gills. I lovvvvve you." he sang softly, grinning a tiny bit as he picked up one of Reed's hands and slowly kissed each fingertip.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 10:11 am

[GAH! TOO CUTE.]

Reed could help the smile that came. "I love you too. My stupid face ruins everything. I hate blushing so easy." He sighed and leaned into Kras, and let their fingers intertwine. "Come on, let's get into bed. We don't have to sleep yet, we can just lay and talk if you'd like. Or...nevermind." He was gonna try his hand at saying something a little sexier, but got too embarrassed and stopped himself.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 10:21 am

"Your face isn't stupid. I like your face. And ven it turns all red. It's just marvelous." Kras grinned, squeezing Reed's hand gently. He likes Reed's idea of getting into bed. Definitely not to sleep yet though. "Oh? Or vot?" he asked quietly, sensing Reed's embarrassment. Grinning to himself, Kras lightly pushed on Reed's shoulder, knocking him onto his back. Then he proceeded to lay on his side, as close to Reed as he could get, and leaned over him slightly, his hand caressing Reed's cheek softly. "I'd really like to know." He whispered. He knew he was teasing the younger boy, but it was kind of fun. Kras wasn't the type to let teasing get out of hand, but just a light playful teasing was alright for a tiny bit, right?
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 10:26 am

Reed turned his head and glared at Kras, knowing full well what he was doing. "Well, if you expect me to use words at all, I wouldn't do that." He giggled then sighed, knowing he wouldn't be able to avoid the topic. He buried his face in Kras' chest and mumbled really fast. "I was going to try and say something sexy but realized it wouldn't work sense I lack any ounce of sexiness and also I got really embarrassed." He kept his head buried and prayed he wouldn't have to repeat that.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 10:40 am

"Do vot? I have no idea vot you're talking about." Kras smirked. It was kind of hard hearing what Reed was mumbling, considering Reed was mumbling it into his chest, but Kras caught the gist of it. Asking Reed to repeat what he just said probably wasn't an option considering how embarrassed he sounded. "Vait..." he leaned back a bit so he could get Reed's face away from his chest so he could look into his eyes. "You're trying to tell me you think you lack sex appeal? Reed, baby, you might be considered more on the adorable side than sexy side, but that doesn't mean I don't find you sexy." He grinned and kissed the tip of Reed's nose. "You don't think I found it sexy the other night ven ve vere making out in the dorm and you vere above me? You don't think I found it sexy just now ven you valked out of that bathroom in nothing but boxers? You, my gorgeous, talented, and extremely amazing boyfriend, can be sexy. If you think too hard about it then, yes, it might be hard to consider yourself sexy or even be so, but just be yourself. That's vot I like. And I like you." He smiled, resting his arm over Reed's waist.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 10:46 am

"Pleasestoptalking!" Reed was blushing again, but this time it wasn't because he was embarrassed. Hearing Kras talk about how he found Reed sexy was doing really strange things to the poor innocent boy. He had to take a few moments to collect himself before speaking. "I'm just going to go ahead and change the subject. Now, get under the covers, I'll get the lights." Reed smirked and didn't move. He raised his arms straight in front of him and clapped his hands twice, effectively turning out the lights, then started giggling. "I always love doing that. Cool, huh?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 10:52 am

Kras chuckled, rather enjoying knowing he was having such an effect on Reed. He could tell just by listening to his voice. "Alright, alright. I'll stop talking now." he mimes zipping his lips and does what he's told, getting under the covers. He raises an eyebrow in question as Reed doesn't move, and is rather confused when Reed just claps and the lights go out. "Er...okay? I've never heard of this before...so you just clap, huh? Veird. I mean, it's neat...but veird." He pulls the covers up over his head, laughing quietly to himself for being so random.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 10:57 am

Reed giggled again. "It's called 'The Clapper'. It even has a song." Then he chanted the little song, "Clap on! Clap Off! Clap on clap off. The Clapper." He was sent into another fit of giggles. "Lyrical geniuses right?" Reed scoots himself closer to Kras under the covers, still laughing quietly. "We won't be able to cuddle all night, so I'm going to try and get as much in as I can." He took a deep breath in, letting Kras' scent fill him up, and he felt instantly relaxed.

[Okay. Bedtime *falls asleep at computer* NIGHT! LOVE YOU!!!!]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 11:10 am

[Hehe. Okies!!! Bedtimeee! I'll probably go to sleep as soon as I finish Starship. LOVE YOU!!!!]

"That is hilarious!" Kras laughs quietly as Reed giggled. "You know, as soon as ve get back to our dorm at school I'm going to probably snog you senseless." He grinned, trying to get as much of cuddle time as he could get. "I don't like not being able to just kiss you venever I'd like. And vot can I say? I like kissing you. And cuddling." He added, smiling to himself. "Hey....vonce ve stop cuddling tonight...vill you still hold my hand under the covers?" He didn't want to sound whiny, but he had found that he had been sleeping better lately when he was cuddling with Reed. It made him feel more relaxed and comfortable. Which made sleeping better too.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 7:20 pm

Reed blushed when Kras said he'd kiss him senseless, he rather liked the sound of that and it gave him that funny feeling again. "Well, I fully intended on holding your hand the whole night. I don't know if they'll let us stay in here after we tell them." He pouted and tried cuddling closer even though he was already pretty close. Then an idea hit him. "Kras!" He realized he shouted a little too loud and quickly shut his mouth. He tried again, this time whispering. "You know what we should do in the dorm! We should push our beds together! Then we can have one even bigger than this. Plus! More rooms for activities in the rest of the dorm! Or more things for Snez.."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 7:36 pm

Kras was quite happier now that he knew he'd be able to at least hold Reed's hand the whole night. "Hm...maybe they vould if ve promised to leave the door open and I promised them I vosn't going to do anything untoward to you during the night." He chuckled lightly. It was always nice feeling Reed trying to get closer to him, no matter how close they were already cuddling. Kras was startled at Reed's sudden loudness, but he didn't say anything until Reed was done talking. "That's a brilliant idea! Ve can do that vonce ve get back." Kras agrees happily. "I promise I'll try and keep most of my pillows from smothering you in the middle of the night." He grinned in the dark room, knowing he did have quite a few pillows on his bed back in the dorm. What? He liked pillows.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 7:49 pm

"Well, I'm sure it will come up if we're...you know..close like that." Reed was blushing, of course. Then he giggled. "That's okay. I won't mind the pillows. And hey! They probably smell like you, and I definitely don't mind that." He sighed happily into Kras' chest. "I think it'll be best to tell them at dinner tomorrow, since we'll be in a public place so there's less chance for a scene. Not that I think there will be, but just in case."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 7th 2011, 8:01 pm

Kras didn't need the lights on to know Reed was blushing. It was pretty much a given anyway, with what they were talking about. "Actually...I think my pillows are starting to smell like cat." he pouted. "Silly Snez." Kras rubbed Reed's back gently as he suppressed a yawn. "Hopefully there von't be a scene. Something tells me that's not something your mother vould vant anyvay, so ve'll probably be safe." Kras really didn't want there to be any problems.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 7th 2011, 8:07 pm

Reed felt Kras yawn, causing him to yawn as well. "Hey Kras? Will you tell me a bedtime story?" He bit his lip, knowing it was a silly request, but he knew they'd have to have to break apart soon. Reed planned on holding on as long as possible. He was starting to feel really scared for tomorrow, but kept it to himself. He didn't want Kras to worry at all, so he put his ear against Kras' chest, his favorite place.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum