Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moaning Myrtle's bathroom

+16
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Rubber Ducky
Scorpius Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Trent Bennett
Claire McCann
Padma Patil
Remus Lupin
Romilda Vane
Molly Prewett
Ginny Weasley
Ravenclaw Mod
James Potter - Inactive
Nikki Orwell
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
20 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Moaning Myrtle's bathroom - Page 4 Empty Re: Moaning Myrtle's bathroom

Post  Claire McCann May 11th 2010, 2:53 am

"No. No. Go away. I'm fine," she replies, shaking, "Leave me alone!" Faye turned her back to her and picked the shard of glass off the floor and shoved it under the faucet, turning on the water and beginning to clean the glass, "I can handle myself. I'll be fine. Go away, Penny," Faye's hands gripped onto the sides of the sink and closed her eyes, her vision beginning to fail her. Her brain slowed and she struggled to speak, "I'll be fine. It doesn't hurt. It made everything much better. I swear."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 11th 2010, 2:57 am

she saw Faye try to hide the glass and saw the blood on her arms. "Faye this isn't okay! cutting yourself is NOT alright! I don't care the reason, it's not going to help at all!" she walked forward and grabbed her friend by the shoulders "Faye...why didn't you just talk to me? This isn't right, self mutilation. think of what could happen if you lose to much blood! Then where would you be?" she gave her friend a look of sympathy. "Please...throw the glass away"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 11th 2010, 3:02 am

"It works! It helps and it's better than what I've tried!" Faye shook her head and struggled against Penny, trying to break free, "I don't care about what happens to me! I fucked up! I deserve what I'm doing to myself, don't you get it? I..." She paused and her hands gripped onto Penny's arms, "I feel really dizzy."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 11th 2010, 3:08 am

"Faye no! what about me huh? What am I supposed to do if something happens to you? I can't lose my best friend! And what about Scorpius?! He cares about you SO much! you may have fucked up but that doesn't mean he stopped caring. I can tell. you can't do this to yourself!" a pained expression crossed her face. when she saw Faye get dizzy she panicked "Faye! come on stay with me" she grabbed her arms tighter, trying to support her
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 11th 2010, 3:12 am

"You didn't see the look on his face! You didn't see the way he stepped away from me, like I carried a disease. You didn't - you don't know!" Faye sighed and shook her head, "I'm tired. I need - I need sleep." Her eyelids drooped as her vision became completely clouded and she tightened the jacket around her.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 11th 2010, 3:15 am

"No Faye, come on, keep your eyes open! Stay awake damnit!" She hugged Faye close to her. "fine forget about scorp then. you wouldn't leave me would you? You're my only friend Faye, and i care too much about you to lose you!"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 11th 2010, 3:18 am

"Walk," Faye muttered and dropped the shard of glass in the sink, "Get me outta here," she whispered and leaned against her friend. She bit her lip and clung to Penny, "I can't forget about Scorp. I can't. Just - get me away."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 11th 2010, 3:22 am

Penny was legitimately scared for her best friend. she supported her the best she could and started walking out the door. "Come on honey."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Trent Bennett June 4th 2010, 8:26 am

Trent walks in and throws a shoe at Myrtle, it goes through her head. Trent stands there laughing.
Trent Bennett
Trent Bennett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rubber Ducky July 17th 2010, 10:59 pm

A rubber ducky floated along the surface of several of the puddle, bouncing happily from one to another. It squeaked slightly each time it hit the ground.
Rubber Ducky
Rubber Ducky

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 4:28 am

This is after Tony's death. Yay...

Remus stumbles into the bathroom, clutching his nose which is still bleeding profusely. His head was hurting something fierce after Tony had hit it with his own. Ignoring his nose for the moment, Remus goes into a stall, slamming the door shut behind him. Then he vomits. Pleasant. Afterward he goes to the sink, rinsing his mouth out over and over again, still trying to wipe all the blood off his face. Why couldn't he ever remember that healing spell?
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 4:35 am

Viktor is walking along when he hears someone in Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. Odd. No one ever goes in there. He peeks in the door and sees his pie buddy leaning over the sink, and runs over to help him. "Remus! Vot happened!?" he asks as he whips out his wand. "Your nose. Hold on a second," he says as he lifts his wand. "Episkey," he says, healing Remus' nose before using a cleaning spell to help clean off more of the blood. "Vot happend to you?"
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 4:46 am

Remus jumps slightly at the appearance of another person. "Oh, Viktor." He winces as Viktor says the healing spell, hearing the pop of his nose getting fixed. "Thanks." He dampens the sleeve of his robe, that has a bit of blood (not his) on it already, and dabs at his nose some more to finish cleaning off the blood. "I...did something bad. Yeah. But I got the broken nose from Dolohov."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 4:47 am

"Him again?" he groaned angrily because he loves everyone--EXCEPT YOU TONY. I CAN'T FUCKING STAND YOU. "Please tell me he looks vorse than you right now," he said, hoping Tony got taught a lesson for what he did.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 4:51 am

Remus holds onto the sink edge and looks away, unable to meet Viktor's eyes. Remus does not feel bad whatsoever for what he did to Tony, but he doesn't want his friends to hate him for it. "He...definitely does look worse. Believe me. He won't be bothering anyone again, Viktor. Not anymore."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 4:53 am

"That's good," he says quietly, distracted by how upset Remus obviously is. "Remus, is something wrong? You don't look so great. You can tell me, you know. You don't have to, of course. I'm just saying I'll listen if you need to talk about something."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 4:57 am

"It's not that...well, yes it is. I don't want to tell anyone because, Merlin, what will you think of me? What's worse is that I don't feel bad for doing it either. He deserved it. You understand right? You'd do the same thing if someone like him had threatened your family and insulted them, not just once either - twice!" Remus looked at Viktor with a pitiful expression.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 4:59 am

"Of course I vould have done the same thing. Honestly, the only thing I don't like about this is that you didn't let me help," he said with a small smile, hoping to make Remus feel better. "I von't judge you for vot you did, Remus. No matter how much you hurt that guy. I know he deserves votever you did to him."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 5:03 am

Remus is still staring at him, wide-eyed. He shakes his head sadly. "I killed him." There. It was out and Viktor could think what he wanted Remus didn't...no, Remus did care. He cared too much for what others thought. But he still didn't feel bad for killing Tony. "Sorry for, you know, not letting you help out or anything..."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 5:09 am

Viktor's jaw drops and he leans back on the sink in shock, trying to let it settle that his pie buddy killed someone. "You- You killed him?" is all that he can manage before he sort of begins to calm down. He thinks of Hermione laying on the ground in a broken heap and remembers that Tony deserved this for what he did. Still, Remus Lupin was never the sort of person that Viktor would expect to kill a man. "I- Remus- I understand vy you did something like that. He did deserve it, but...Vot are you going to do now?" he asked quietly, worried about how much trouble Remus could get in with the ministry for this.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 5:13 am

Remus shakes his head vigorously. "AGGGHHH I don't know, Viktor. I just don't know. It was stupid. Stupid stupid stupid." He kicks the wall hard, ignoring the pain it causes in his foot. "And it's worse because I don't regret it." He looks utterly miserable and could use a hug..or something.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 5:17 am

Viktor looks at his friend and wraps his arms around him to give him a Viktor Krum hug. "I'm sorry, Remus. I'll admit, it vosn't a great choice because there are going to be a lot of consequences to deal vith. But I also can't say that I vouldn't do the same thing if I vos in your position. If Grindelvald vosn't such a powerful vizard, I vould have killed him off too," he said sadly. "Just...Calm down a bit, alright? There's nothing you can do about it now." He smiles sadly at his pie buddy, feeling terrible that he can't cheer him up. "Your noise looks fine, by the way," he said, remember what Sirius had done to cheer him up on the pitch. He gave Remus a quick kiss on the nose because we've wanted that to happen and kisses make everything better.
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 5:25 am

AWWWWWWWWWW *flails*

Remus bites his lip and hugs Viktor back, wishing this was at a happier time because Viktor Krum hugs are awesome - Remus just can't enjoy it as much because he's miserable. Ah well. "Thanks, Viktor. I...I'll handle whatever happens next. I was just so angry, and snapped. I'll calm down now." He smiles slightly at Viktor's quick kiss on his nose. Which does feel better now.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 2nd 2010, 5:27 am

Viktor smiles and eventually pulls away from the hug. "He did deserve it, Remus. I couldn't stand the idea of somevon like him valking around the school like he owned the place. Especially after vot he did to Herm-own-ninny. I could never hate you for protecting your family."
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin August 2nd 2010, 5:36 am

Remus swallows and looks down at the floor. "I can't help it. When my family's threatened I just get...so very angry. It's like it's not even me anymore." But it was him. It was Remus who'd killed Dolohov. Not the wolf part of him. Just Remus.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next