Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moaning Myrtle's bathroom

+16
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Rubber Ducky
Scorpius Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Trent Bennett
Claire McCann
Padma Patil
Remus Lupin
Romilda Vane
Molly Prewett
Ginny Weasley
Ravenclaw Mod
James Potter - Inactive
Nikki Orwell
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
20 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Moaning Myrtle's bathroom - Page 6 Empty Re: Moaning Myrtle's bathroom

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 8:58 am

"Fine," he says with a small sigh. Perhaps she was right. Perhaps he was only judging the bad side; the one side that he thought he say. "Perhaps you're not a slut. That doesn't change the fact though that you are often a heartless bitch. Going back to that whole honesty thing, can't we both honestly say that you have very few friends? You have very few people in your life that honestly give a shit. You've distanced yourself from everyone who used to mean something. No one quite seems to give two flying fucks what you do. You've got Draco, but that's about it babe."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 4th 2010, 9:10 am

Pansy straightened up. "Yeah. It's true. I could very well die right now and it's quite possible that Draco would be the only one to mourn it. You think I haven't realized this?" It then occurred to her that she actually had died a while ago and Draco was the only one there when she woke up. No one else had cared. She'd thought about this before, it wasn't a new concept. She used to have her girls, Roo, Tam, Remmy, Dee. But one by one they'd disappeared, gone away, separated from her. Found other friends, other places to be. She stopped talking to them, stopped hanging out with them. Even her guy friends, the few that she'd had, she had left behind for the pursuit of Draco. The only friend she'd kept recently was Severus, and even that relationship had gone to pot now. "If you think telling me that will upset me, you're wrong. I know I have no friends. I'm fine with that. I've done it to myself, and it's made me who I am. In case you didn't know, there are very few who will willingly cross me these days, Scorpius. I've got respect at this school and I've worked damn hard to get it. I regret absolutely nothing. Can you say the same about your life? I doubt it."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 4th 2010, 3:09 pm

-has been sitting here eating chocolate like popcorn and waiting wide eyed because this really is rather exciting-

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 3:30 pm

[Hahahahah. It's also some deep shit. When I told Pansy I wanted to make fun of her and argue/fight... I had no idea it was going to escalate to this. I love it. I copy and pasted her last response into a note in my iPod, and will work on a response to that last one while work today. I need... to remember to hate her. No. Sympathy]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 10:49 pm

At her first statement, he begins to feel sympathetic towards her. He wondered what it would be like if he only had one person who truly cared about him. Only one person he'd be able to open up to. He truly begins to feel sorry for her, but freezes. Wait, he was supposed to hate this bitch. The things she's said, even the things that she's done in the past. He reminds himself of what she had mentioned, the cutting. Her bringing that up had unleashed an anger that he had forgotten he used to possess long ago. "Well, at least you are aware of the lack of people in your life I suppose," he drawls while folding his arms and resuming a casual stance. "You've got respect?" he snorts. "From who? Who the fuck would honestly respect a fucking bitch like you Panslut? See, this is where you've lost me. If I care about someone, then there's a sense of respect that I give them. If no one cares about you, then how the fuck can someone respect you? Fear you? Possibly. Hate you? Definitely."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 4th 2010, 11:03 pm

Pansy laughed. Was he worried that being hated would bother her? Nothing bothered Pansy anymore, it seemed. So much had changed, her feelings had gone. She was becoming more a warrior than a woman, and it almost scared her how quickly it was happening. "I'm not saying respect out of admiration. Far from that, and I could care less for a fan club. They don't have to care for me in the least. I'm talking the only kind of respect that will last. Respect out of fear. You go talk to Regulus Black or even Viktor Krum. Snape knows. Granger knows. Lupin knows. Every one of them knows what happens when you cross me, and their friends know, and that is how it spreads. I have their respect. Not their friendship, I don't want that shit. I hold their fear in my hands and I manipulate it, Scorpius." Pansy remembered the Nightmare Orb Djinn had given her, and what it had caused. She really wanted another, but hadn't seen him around in ages and feared she wouldn't get any more. It's effect had been less than she'd hoped for on Tolga anyway. She glared at him, smirking as she did so. "You can't tell me you don't have a certain respect for something that could kill you."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 11:44 pm

Scorpius thinks for a moment, because he kind of wishes he could have a fan club. How fucking awesome would that be. Just having girls fawn over him and his wonderfully sexiness. He shakes himself from his thoughts, then gives Pansy a questioning glance. "What the fuck did you do to my knitting buddy?" he asks curiously. Viktor hadn't mentioned any run-ins with Pansy. What could have possibly happened? "Respect out of fear," he mutters. "Well, that sure seems like a wonderful thing," he says sarcastically. "I wouldn't expect anything less from you. Such a Slytherin response. I have no respect for something that could kill me. Do I have respect for something powerful? Of course, for I'd be a fool not to. I just do not see the good in death. The benefits, advantages." He shifts his position so that he rests his sexy Malfoy arse on the nearest sink. He continues to keep himself on alert though, for the last thing he wants is for Pansy to attack him when he is unprepared. "I suppose this is another thing to add to the list of why we are just so damn different and don't quite get along."

Dom is now wondering when this turned so fucking deep. Like OH.EM.GEE.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 5th 2010, 1:48 am

[Hey sorry I've had to disappear, we're in the process of loading all my stuff up in a truck to move. I'll be back later tonight and I'll reply then.]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil August 5th 2010, 1:53 am

[Hahah, totally fine. I'm leaving to go drool over Zefron in like...twenty minutes. So yeah, I'll be on later tonight too XD]
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 5th 2010, 4:24 am

"Understatement of the year, Malfoy. You hate me, I hate you, that's how it looks it'll always be." Pansy crossed the room toward a window, trying to look out through the marbled glass, but eventually giving up as the view wasn't clear. She turned and leaned against the window, watching Scorpius interestedly. Not exactly like a lion watching a gazelle, but you could compare it to that if you were a little imaginative. "Worried for your little buddy? And you two knit together? How... adorable. Do you knit blankies for your significant others to cry into? I'd cry if I was a Mudblood, and Reg just cries all the time anyway, doesn't he?" Pansy gave him a mocking smile, but it didn't stay on her face long. She rolled her eyes and glanced around the room where Myrtle was watching them over the top of the stall. Pansy supposed the girl was glaring at her for saying Mudblood, but she never could tell. Myrtle glared all the time, even if you'd brought her cupcakes. Of course, she'd glare about cupcakes too because she can't eat them. Pansy sighed, also wondering when such a stupid fight had gotten so deep. She'd give him credit, he knew where to jab at her to upset her. Draco. The only thing in her life that mattered anymore, then only thing she was still able to care about.

Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 5th 2010, 4:26 am

I JUST WANNA POINT OUT THAT THE LAST TIME REG CRIED WAS WHEN HE WAS RAPED.
THAT IS ALL.

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 5th 2010, 5:34 am

"Yes, it definitely appears that it'll always be this way," he says with a shrug. For some reason, he finds that he doesn't quite mind. He almost finds his conversations and arguments with her... fun. He cocks an eyebrow when he sees her watching him, interested to know what she could be thinking. "Oh hardy har har," he says sarcastically while rolling his eyes. "Yes, we knit," he says with ease, not feeling embarrassed or ashamed in the slightest for knitting is a very manly thing. "If anything it makes me more skilled with my hands. I hardly think my girlfriend is complaining. And no, we don't just sit there knitting blankets. I've only knitted one before, but I hardly think that tears were shed into it. And there's that word again," he says shaking his head and sighing. "YOUR LANGUAGE IS OFFENSIVE! I suppose that there's just no stopping a bitch like you from saying such offensive things."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 5th 2010, 5:51 am

"So you can call me a bitch and a slut puppy, but when I call your girlfriend a Mudblood things are suddenly unacceptable? Funny how that works." Pansy paused a moment, thinking. "Scorpius. I'm curious." She narrowed her eyes at him, leaning forward off the window and wandering over toward him. "What exactly is it that you hate so much about me. You know, besides the fact that I hate your Mudblood girlfriend and screwed over your ex-best friend Blaise. Or is it really so shallow as that? Is that all there is to it?" She crossed her arms and stood in front of him waiting, her head tilted a bit to the side. If there was more to it than that, perhaps Scorpius could enlighten her as to why she'd managed to separate herself so far from those she used to call friends. Maybe in some indirect and twisted way, this pathetic adversary could enlighten her as to why she was so alone.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 6th 2010, 6:24 pm

"Really as shallow as that?" he repeats, looking at her with a curious glance. "See, I don't find those reasons shallow at all. I mean, you hurting and saying things about those I care about, truly pisses me off. See, I have people in my life that mean a lot to me, multiple people thoughthatnumberisonelessnowthatFayeandIbrokeupthoughIstillloveherloads, and whether they are aware of the the things you say and have done, it matters to me. I stand up for the ones that truly mean a lot to me. It's what us normal, caring individuals do. What anyone with an ounce of humanity would do. I suppose you don't quite know that though, do you. The only person you would really stand up for is my pathetic cousin. Though, I feel like we've already delved into the topic of you only having my cousin in your life. No point in truly repeating what must be painfully obvious for you. So yes, I suppose my hatred for you really is as shallow as you claim it is. Sorry to disappoint, but that's really all there is to it."

[OMG. Sorry this took so long to formulate. I couldn't really form ways to say why I hate MILF. But, I got it together eventually, woot woot!]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black August 7th 2010, 5:40 pm

"Interesting. That's very interesting. However you can't honestly tell me that I don't care and fight for my friends, or rather, didn't since were talkin past tense friends here. I could give you several examples, but I won't bother because I know you could care less." She had dueled three out of four of the Marauders for Severus's sake, Granger for Draco. She had once cared enough to do that. But insulting his friends insulted him? Was that it then? Had she lost all her friends because she spoke her mind about other people? She spoke harshly, sure, but was it so terrible to be honest? Apparently. Pansy busied herself messing with the sink, unscrewing one of the handles. "Hypothetically, say I had never insulted you or your friends. What then? I can't help but think there would still be the hatred between us. If I never spoke out against someone again, would you still hate me? I can't imagine you wouldn't, but why then would you hate me? There would be no direct offense against you and yet I cannot imagine a world in which we two would ever get along." Until 2.0 that is.

Just realized I'm logged in as Bella on my iPod. Oh well. Might change it later if you haven't replied yet.
Bellatrix Black
Bellatrix Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 7th 2010, 6:06 pm

[I was gonna say. Pansy has definitely stood up for Snape a whole ton of times.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 7th 2010, 6:40 pm

"Wow, seems you actually have got something figured out about me," he says with a smirk worthy of any Malfoy. "I could care less for all your past tense friends. It's how you have distanced yourself and now have people view you." He watches as she moves over to the sink, her actions extremely distracting as the water is turned on and off, over and over again. He pulls his gaze away from the sink, instead looking in the direction of the stupid ghost that he heard making noises in the U-bends of the toilets. "If you never insulted me or my friends ever again? Well, first off, I don't think that that's really quite possible. Whenever we happen to see each other, it's nearly impossible to have any pleasant words exchanged between us. It's also hard to take back the comments we've made to each other. You can't take back words or actions. Truthfully, if by some miraculous chance, we had gotten along from the moment we first met, we could have ended up being great friends like in 2.0. Who knows? Both of us are unbelievably stubborn people that fight for what we want. But, that's not what happened and because we are stubborn people, our hatred isn't going to change."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Bellatrix Black August 8th 2010, 3:01 am

Still only have my iPod with me so i'm still just logged in as Bellatrix.

Pansy burst out laughing and walked away from the sink, leaving it on a slow drip. "I never said I would stop insulting your friends. That's just ridiculous. And secondly, I have no intention of taking back what I said. I mean everything I have ever said. But you're right. I suppose we could have been friends, if only we hadn't started out the way we had." Pansy had crossed the room and was picking at paint on one of the stall doors, flakes falling to the floor. She shot a glare at Myrtle who had popped up over the door to complain to her about peeling the paint away. "So. You hate me. I hate you. You're dating a Mudblood and I'm a bitch that nobody likes." She walked over to him and smirked. "Lovely chat." Pansy leaned down to pick up her bag, shoving her things inside and slinging it over her shoulder. "Is that it then? Are we finished discussing how terrible of a person I am?" 
Bellatrix Black
Bellatrix Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 8th 2010, 6:45 am

He watches as she leave the water dripping slightly from the tap, the quiet noise and small action bothering him for some reason. Pulling his gaze away from the tap, he can't help but agree with everything she says. "Yes, I suppose some things will never change," he says with a slight smirk. "No matter though, as long as we don't cross paths very much, not like I'd really want to, I don't think we'll have very many problems." He watches as she places her things in her back, then shakes his head slightly as she puts away the jar of pickles. "Yes, I suppose we are done. After all, how many times can I really tell you how insufferable you are? It's not like it's not common knowledge. Go on, take your pickle friends and try and find something worthwhile to do with your time."

[So, since there were no spells that you hit me with, and I can't see it randomly happening now... I think that Pans and Scorp should meet one more time before Scorp leaves for Pigfarts. This way, you can mention Faye, and Scorp will get so freaking mad, and potentially a bit... violent? Well, not violent...but he won't resist showing that he's pissed]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy August 8th 2010, 8:18 pm

[Sounds good to meeeeeee Very Happy]

Pansy rolled her eyes at him and turned to leave, shouting back over her shoulder. "Tell your little Mudblood pet hello for me." She left the bathroom, ignoring Myrtle's shouts about the dripping faucet. Pansy had a lot to consider now, with a bit of insight on how people felt about her. She knew she'd lost her friends, but it hadn't been quite so obvious the reasons behind it until now. Stupid sensitive humans, taking everything personally even if it has nothing to do with you what so ever. She was finished with living that way. As far as she was concerned, she was through with emotions unless they were for Draco. He was all she had left, and even her time spent with him was becoming more and more scarce. Her life was far from what she'd wanted it to be, but that was all once upon a time shit, and this right now was real. She was a friendless heartless Slytherin gone rogue and even if she had wished it could, it wasn't going to change until she hit rock bottom. The only question that remained was how much further would that take her? Answer: 23 days away, until the start of 2.0. Not that I'm counting.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy August 9th 2010, 4:53 pm

Scorpius remains where he is for a moment, his thoughts flying a mile a minute. Was what he had said cruel? Rude? Especially to the girl that was dating his cousin? No, he answers himself. Pansy isn't like other girls around here. She's got more of a backbone then countless others, and has no fear whatsoever to speak her mind and thoughts. That was almost her greatest downfall, not knowing when enough is enough. He thinks of her use of the term 'mudblood', and her lack of resistance in saying it. Cruel. There's no need for that kind of language, and no reason for her to say it. He knew that her continuous use was just a means of pissing him off, and it truly did irk him. He wonders if he should tell Faye about this encounter, then realizes there really is no reason to. After all, it was only truly words that were exchanged. He stands up, deciding there's no use staying in the bathroom with that creepy ghost staring at him, then picks his bag off the floor and leaves the girls bathroom.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 18th 2010, 8:36 am

Neville sneaks into Moaning Myrtles bathroom after his talk with Dean about their plans and whatnot. He sits down with his cauldron and spills his bag out, spilling all the contents onto the ground in front of him as he leaned back on his hands, waiting for Dean. He got bored waiting and started humming a tune. "Duh duh duh doo doo du dot da da da. Da duh duh dee da doo da dee moo." He hummed a long and waited for Dean. Yup.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 18th 2010, 8:38 am

Dean crept into the bathroom with the stuff he was suppose to bring. He gave Nev the 'sup' nod and set his bag down. Before he said anything he set up charms so they wouldn't be heard or bothered. Once that was done, he went and sat across from Nevile. "Okay. Ready to do this?" He girked.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom August 18th 2010, 8:41 am

Neville grinned at him and nodded. He pushed all the contents forward so it was in the middle of them with the cauldron and he grinned again. "Lets do this shiz!" He said with a huge grin.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas August 18th 2010, 8:48 am

Dean smiled and pulled out the book from his bag that would tell him how to brew the Polyjuice potion. Obviously in the book it took a month to brew, but this is AWF and we don't have that kind of time. "Okay. Lacewing flies. Check. Leeches, Check. Powdered Bicorn horn, check. Knotgrass, check. Fluxweed, check. And shredded boomslang skin. Okay, we've got everything. You got your hair?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next